Welcome to Gaia! ::

The world was peace once the killed a evil king. the seven lands as it was known as could rule themselves. Ythousands of years in peace made the people forget the old tales. But two evil ones did not forget. They ruresceted the King. His armies have gone to town to town taking back what was theirs......

Rules
Write in a storylike form. No she sat in a tree
No godmodeing
No like my avatar.

Name
Race
Weapons
Personality
bio(optional)
(this can be done in pargraph form for those who like to do it that way.))

A young Nitmare (race) of 19 walked into the market place. She was wearine a black tank top, black flares, black boots and gloves, as well as her black cowboy hat. She had blond hair with red and orange streaks, and oceanic blue eyes. Her skin was milky and frame tall and stronge. She was abou 5'6'' and weight 125 mostly all muscle. At her hips black holsters carried two nightmare pistols. she had tribal tatoos on her forarms. (please see sig for a better idea of what she looks like.)) She walked up to creture in a cage. It was martin, a weasle. She petted it head. She needed a compaion. She bought him. *i need your name hon." the shop kepper said "Raziel Logan " was her reply. She didn't trust the man . Whom did she ever trust. She was cold to anyone till she got to know them. She pulled off her hat her marking was clear on her forhead. The silverband the encased her emralnd horn in human form shine in the low light of the night. In nightmare form she was a black mare with with and ermald horn and hooves. Her tail and mane as well as the tuf of fur on her anlkes were pure fire.
Raziel let the martin sit on her shouldars. He was brwon with white and black detail. She named him nightwing. she walked up to the daggers and knief store. She needed daggers. She was going into the woods later this week and kings man would kill a Nitmare in a heartbeat if they could catch them. Nightmares in this world were not evil creatures. they were luck bringers as well as great warriors. She picked two fance decroted daggers with shap edges and bought them.
Nightwing looked around the market place in a new way. In what would be considered freedom in his little head. "you like place" raziel said petting his cheek. He coed at her and licked her cheek as he watched the wonders around him.
A tall, yet thin girl with red hair walked slowly down the street of the market place. Her eyes seemed to have a redish tint to them as she glanced around. Her fox ears twitched slightly at every loud noise, atleast loud for her.
Raziel walked to local pub it get something to eat. She was weary of her surrounding. Not knowing who was for the king and who was agisnt. Him she lowered her cowboy hat over her eyes as she ordered a meal.
She lifted her arms to find her hood. She grabbed it and pulled it on laying her ears as flat as possible. She hoped that the black cloak would hide her tail for the most part.
raziel ate at the bar giveing Nightwing little bits of if it. She knew he'd probably like fish better. He curled up on her shouldar as she got up to leave.
Her heavy boats made a soft thumb sound as she walked down the dirt road. She stopped and tilted her head down wards hiding her face. She sniffed the air as quetly as possible, then looked up again and continued walking.
Razie looked around at the other shops. Her last bounty gave her enough money to pay the king to die. She went and looked at other pistole, and amo for when she needed them.
Name Maiko
Age 18
Looks
Race
Weapons
Personality
bio(optional)
(this can be done in pargraph form for those who like to do it that way.))
A young looking girl walked rode her oversized wolf over to the girl. She looked to be around the age 18. She had long dark purple hair(so dark that it looked almost black), her eyes matched her hair. She wore a long big cotton jacket that was too big for her, a tank top that was black and some baggy worn out jeans. She carried 2 daggers at her side and a big sword and arrows on her back. She had been traveling on rumors of the king being brought back to life. Plus she had nothing left back where she came from, they all hated her. "Excuse me miss would you so happen to know where I am?" She asked as poilety as possible. She didn't need anymore enemys.
The sent was different then what she was used to, so she slowly laid a hand on her swords blade. She tryed not to frighten the by standers as she pulled it out half way knowing that they wouldn't understand. She paused then sniffed the air this time not caring if anyone saw. She brushed her bangs out of her face and stood there silently.
Name Kazeko Hoshino
Age est. 1,500+
Looks Platnum tresses reach mid-thigh, shading emrald eyes. she is aroung 5'7" and quite slim. She dresses in the druidic fashion, able to steal quietly through the night in flowing garments that camo with everything. Her face is usually painted with triabal markins, and her hair adorned with beads and feathers.
Race Druidic half elf
Weapons quarterstaff, longbow, majicks, Shiftshaping/summoning
Personality quite quiet and mysterious, often seems very sad. She has a comical, curious inner child that can be releaced around the right people.
bio(optional) She is in exile from her tribe. There is little else to say about her past other than the fact that she is determined to regain entrance to her tribe and distroy the 'Them' who threghten the existance of reality.
((who ar speaking to toyko_rose or me?))
Raziel_Logan

((you sorry, I should be more descrpited.))
Mezix
Raziel_Logan

((you sorry, I should be more descrpited.))
((its ok *pats head))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces