18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɖαнια βαcκωαтɛя
======== ========

"Boom, head shot."

Dahlia ate another slice of the appetizer. She didn't want to roll her eyes at him but he clearly didn't know anything about her. Folding her heads over one another she leveled her gaze at him. "Think for a moment, Alexei. Do you honestly think my company would let me just walk away?" Dahlia finished the rest of her drink and leaned forward, lowering her voice to a bear whisper. "No, they wouldn't. They would press they magic button and a chip, somewhere in my brain, would explode." She leaned back and let that sink in for him.

Dahlia knew he meant well and she truly did want to work for him but her company wouldn't just let their "cash cow" mercenary walk away. She placed a pale slender hand over his,
"I'm sure you can't pull a crazy plan and get me out of this one with my brain still intact. It's simply illogical." Dahlia gave his hand a light squeeze then pulled away.

User Image

((Out of Commonsense: I a little out of character but I like it.))
With: Alexei
Mood: Calm
Translation:

Symorin

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊹⊱ A L E X E I x V O L K O V ⊰⊹xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If an injury has to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared...

...For men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.

User Image

User Image

Alexei blinked, feeling Dahlia's hand move to grasp his was... well, strange to say the least. He hadn't really expected that and, for once, it seemed the normally cool and calm assassin was displaying. For once, she honestly seemed to have some cynical, almost helpless view. It stirred something in Alexei's chest, of course, he tried so shove that feeling down and quickly regain his composure. It was a bit easier after she let go of his hand. He looked down at it... and his mind got to work.

He formulated several plans, wondering the best way to overcome this obstacle. "But would they bother to kill someone already dead?" Alexei grinned just a bit. "The opera had Romeo and Juliet playing, do you not remember how Juliet intended to escape from her family?" His grin grew into an actual smirk. "With the help of poison, she faked her death and would wake up later to escape with Romeo-- of course, Romeo was an idiot and killed himself on the spot. Poor communication, sadly, is how many relationships are killed. Thankfully, I have no intent on committing suicide any time soon."

He finished the coke, excitement plain on his face. "Dahlia, my good friend, would you be against faking your own death?"

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɖαнια βαcκωαтɛя
======== ========

"Boom, head shot."

Dahlia furrowed her pale brows together. She wasn't quite sure how Alexei could pull something off. Crimson eyes searched his face questioningly."There are some serious flaws in your plans." She folded her hands in front of her. The wheels in her brain turned as she went through the calculations. Despite the sheer insanity of the proposition, there was a sliver of possible hope that Dahlia would be free to make her own decisions.

Sitting back in her seat, the faintest hint of a grin formed on her red painted lips.
"If you can flatline me, long enough, take the chip out. It might work." She knew there was only one person who could pull off such a risky surgery. Thankfully he was retired from the company, though Dahlia was sure they kept tabs on him. "I may have someone who will help us." Dahlia was sure he would b***h about it, but he had been the one in the first place to tell her of the chips' existence.

"I will give you all you need to know about him. I won't be able to go with your to pick him up. His name is Petersen, Erik Petersen."

User Image

((Out of Commonsense: DUN DUN DUNNN!))
Mood: Curious
Translation:

Symorin

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

If an injury has to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared...

...For men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.

User Image

User Image

Alexei grinned. They had a plan now! In spite of the odds, just having this plan on their side gave them a good chance of victory! Smiling, he committed her words to heart. "Resources will be no issue, but this Erik Petersen... is he the kind of help I should... 'persuade' to help, or will a simple request be fine?" If it'd help Dahlia and, to an extent, himself, he'd have no issue ordering this man kidnapped. Though considering they'd need him for an extremely delicate surgery, simple persuasion and negotiation would be infinitely better for Dahlia than forcing the man to work under the threat of torture.

"After this meal we should celebrate our exciting new business venture!" He leaned forward on the table, a glint of excitement in his eyes. "My home's been reclaimed, thankfully. I know the idiot who stole it from me was obsessed with antique weapons. Flintlocks, muskets, they were his precious treasures. We could grab a few weapons he carelessly left around and... give them a try?" Alexei chuckled. "If need be, guest quarters can be arranged. Of course, I have no idea what that fat slob may have done to my house. I'm sure it's still... mostly fine." He shrugged, he was sure that, as disgusting as the man was, he'd at least keep a mansion looking relatively fine.

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɖαнια βαcκωαтɛя
======== ========

"Boom, head shot."

Dahlia finished the bruschetta and leaned back, observing Alexei. He seemed tremendously pleased that that he had more details to his plan. She found herself shaking her head automatically at the through of needed to persuade Erik. "No, he will come willingly. Though he may b***h about it. Erik is one of the many who designed my eyes." The waitress returned and took the plate away, she waited for Dahlia to order. "У меня будет Альфредо морепродуктов." The woman scurried away once more taking Dahlia's menu.

Pale brows furrowed at what Alexei was asking of her next. She tilted her head slightly as if in thought before replying.
"I'm not one for antiques but I would like to look around your house for the best possible position points against invasion" As she spoke, Dahlia's red eyes grew bright with anticipation. She did love scouting out new areas. Somewhere in her head, maybe a latent emotional receptor, told her that she should at least look at the guns. Dahlia leaned forward once more, "I would love to see this new armory you've acquired." A small actual smile formed on her red lips. The waitress returned some moments later with her food and another diet coke for Alexei.

User Image

((Out of Commonsense: ))
Mood: Curious and excited
Translation: "У меня будет Альфредо морепродуктов.": (Russian) "I'll have the seafood alfredo."

Symorin

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

User Image

User Image

Alexei smiled, happy to see Dahlia happy, oddly enough. As the waitress began to scurry away with Dahlia's order, Alexei called out. "Я буду иметь омара!" He returned his attention back to Dahlia, smiling with genuine joy. "With your help, I'm sure my home can be turned into an invincible fortress." He stretched in his seat, eagerly awaiting their food. The waitress slipped by and refilled Alexei's coke glass, he thanked the woman in return.

As he watched the woman slip away, he shrugged. "Looks like my food will take a bit longer." He took the spare time to analyze Dahlia for a solid minute. Once he was done, he closed his eyes and nodded. "You should smile more often, Dahlia." He leaned forward, lowering his voice. "You have quite the pretty smile."

(( Я буду иметь омара! = "I'll have the lobster!" ))

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɖαнια βαcκωαтɛя
======== ========

"Boom, head shot."

Dahlia nodded in a matter of fact manner. "Of course I will, it shouldn't cost you too much." Dahlia tucked in and slowly twirled noodles onto her fork. She nearly choked, she looked up at Alexei with with a confused look on her face. Dahlia didn't no how to respond to his comment. She opened her mouth then closed it again and for some weird reason her cheeks grew hot.

The waitress returned after several moments with Alexei's lobster and she bought Dahlia a glass of water. She sipped it slowly, then looked back at him.
"I don't see how teeth are pretty?"

User Image

((Out of Commonsense: sorry for shortness.))
Mood: Flustered
Translation:

Symorin

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

User Image

User Image

Alexei grinned, ignoring her previous statement on 'costs'. Money wasn't an issue... or at least, it wouldn't be for long. This was his 'grand return' and small things like 'cost' wouldn't ruin that. Snapping the tail off of the lobster, he jabbed at the meat with his fork, bringing it to a cup of melted butter and dipping it gently. He let the butter dribble off of it slowly, then brought the food to his lips. He savored the sweet, mixing of lobster meat with the butter, detecting a light hint of garlic that brought a smile to his lips.

There was a reason this was one of his favorite restaurants.

"It's not so much the teeth that gives you a pretty smile..." He put the fork down, taking a moment to dab at his lips with his napkin. "But the face around it. You're quite beautiful, Dahlia. Your smile..." He grinned at the assassin, "It shows you're happy, it brings out the... allure of those red eyes of yours. You are beautiful, Dahlia, and your smile only helps to show it~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff