< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Invisible Streaker

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

A sweet aroma that seemed to stick to any surface filled the room, enough for the lady's nose to be enticed. It made her curious from where it was coming from and at the same time be relaxed from the soothing effect it had. She soon woke up from the wonderful slumber she went under, with the 'wonderful' experienced still fresh from her memories and her body. The touches of a man still lingered throughout her skin as it was clear to her that yesterday won't be something she would forget soon.

Using the sheets as a cover for her delicate body, she sat up and searched for the man that possibly gave her the night of her life. Seeing that there's no point in looking around in an empty room, the lady left the comforts of the bed and slowly made her way towards the door, leaving the sheets behind as well since there is no point in hiding the body that was already seen. However, just as she was about to take a step out of the bedroom, a man wearing a royal blue shirt and black boxers blocked her path, preventing her to go any further. He also seemed to be carrying a set of clothes, probably the one that she used.

"Here's your dress. I took the liberty of cleaning them for you with the added touch of perfume." The god of the ocean then proceeded to hand the clothes over to the lovely lady before proceeding to give her a short but passionate kiss. "Alright, make sure no one peeks at me." She replied as she went on to shut the door and lock it, but not before giving Poseidon a playful wink, much to the delight of the god. He smiles warmly to the lady, amused at how unaware the woman is that she had sex with a Grecian god, but then all of the girls he had slept with have no clue as well. Knowing that she will be in his room for a while, he left and headed downstairs, preparing breakfast for the two in case she does get hungry.

However, a lot of thoughts swirled around his mind as quick as his happiness came by. It is becoming clear that Poseidon is losing interest in finding gorgeous women and having a one night stand with them. The habit is now but a repeating action, just like his days as the ruler of the sea. But there was something that was bothering his mind more. For the past several 'experiences', he started to feel that something was lacking with the way he does it with the women. As he tried to find out what it is, it became certain that it is not something that he will find with strangers. "That's it!" He told himself the moment he realized that he was searching for the wrong kind. If he can't find that missing part from a human, maybe he can find it from one of his own.

As Poseidon rushed downstairs, he knew that he had to invite all of the gods if he were to hold an event. It would be a grand reunion since most have been separated for years. Gathering the family all together in one place might be a good idea or it can be disastrous. There are disputes still left unsolved within the members, especially with his wife. Amphitrite, how long has it been since he has seen her? The thought is enough to put a frown on his face, knowing for a fact that he did abandon her without her consent. Before, leaving his wife was easy, but thinking about it now after being changed by humans, he's starting to regret his actions. Guilt has now roamed his feelings as he remembers how he wooed her to marry him. Setting up this meet might be too late for the couple to unite again, but trying to rectify his mistakes he made to Amphitrite is worth it.

Contacting his fellow gods and goddesses might be more tricky than he expected. Although he already has a place set for the reunion, he doesn't have a single clue to where they live at this moment. [********. The humans have really changed me."
                                                            He muttered to himself, remembering that he can talk and command all the creatures that lives in and near all the bodies of water. The fastest way to send out invitations is by air, so he stepped out of his house and into his backyard, calling the attention of gulls that are near his abode. "What? Who would send out gulls?" He whispered to himself as he placed his hand on his hair, disappointed that he thought of sending out those sea birds when he is a man of elegance nowadays.

After a few moments, he snapped his fingers after he found the right species of those winged creatures, swans. They are elegant and often their structure is used for statues and ice sculptures. Again, he called out to the creatures in his mind and after a few minutes, a flock of swans swooped in his backyard and grouped themselves, waiting for their ruler's command. As he raised his hand, Poseidon gathered all the water he can find in his backyard and distributed equal amounts to each swan. Flicking his wrist quickly, the water soon changed into the logo of his establishment as he froze them into their chests. His brethren should find it easily since it is a well known and respected place in the city. Soon, he commanded all but one to leave and start sending his invitations. The last one flew right into his open hand as he whispered to the creature. "As my wife touches the crest embedded on your chest, she shall know who sent you and may she know what to do." And with that, the last swan flew out of his lot and away to find Amphitrite, hoping that she attends the reunion. As the bird disappeared from his sight, he returned inside, energized as he prepares for the unpredictable day that lies ahead.

Mood: Getting anxious
                                                            I am with: There's a lady in my room
                                                            I am in: My home in the kitchen

( OOC: Edited -> added the logo )

Anxious Noob

User Image
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxԼƠƇƛƬƖƠƝ Colorado liquor store xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƇƠMƤƛƝƳ Ohhaidad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƠƲƬƑƖƬ x

With every passing second that Dio watched the man before him he could tell more and more that he was a serious mess. Dio's default beatific expression didn't often switch to anything less, but now he wore a serious look of concern.
The man quickly denied Dio's claim and ran away after slamming a bottle he was holding onto a shelf. 'Wrongguy my a**...' Despite the total "makeover," it was pretty obvious to Dio who he just ran into.
He lingered in the aisle, soaking up this whole situation before heading to the truck to grab the crate he promised the liquor store owner.

One heavy sigh and a few recovery moments later allowed Dio to actually go out the the truck. On his way out though, he caught sight of a petite figure wearing a hood that was making a suspiciously hasty exit. He just shot her a quizzical look and couldn't help but think, 'Okay, this is a seriously sketchy a** town.' She was probably just too nervous to stick around after using a fake i.d. or something, if he was to judge her age by her build and outfit.

Out at the truck he grabbed the extra crate and headed back towards the store. What he failed to see on his way out in the first place was Zeus. Surprisingly, he was still in the area just smoking a cigarette on the other side of the parking lot. What a suck-ish hiding spot.
Dio wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to talk to his dad again after centuries of loosing touch, especially in the state of health he found him in, hell no.
He set down the crate and made his way over, hoping Zeus wouldn't try to run away again.

"I know it's you, pops," Dio said as in a low voice, "C'mon, let's talk."

Was this really how he should approach him? Should he even be approaching him in the first place? Well, yes, he didn't even hesitate at first, but now that he was actually face to face with Zues what was he to expect? Zeus cut off all ties with everyone after he left Olympus, it was obvious he didn't change that either. Why? What's going on? Too many questions!

Agh this was just making Dio's head hurt already and his ol' man hadn't even responded yet. He just hoped to whoever the ******** was left up there that he would be able to get to the bottom of things and that his night wasn't going to be totally ruined.

User Image
ƠƠƇ

saya mini

Omnipresent Partner

User Image
User Image
Song of the moment.++++++++++
Currently wearing.+++++++++++++++

Work was sporadic for Ares. He either did a short stint of employment at gyms or offered his services as a private trainer. He had yet to find that one thing he really wanted to do, but as far as he cared it was okay. Ares had the money for his bills and the things he wanted. Even if sometimes he didn't do well with a few of his clients. Someone, somewhere, needed to spread the rumor that Ares was not ever going to touch anyone married. Not to mention the fact that sometimes saying he was gay did not discourage his female clients. 'I can fix you' is fast becoming his least favorite sentence. Along with 'not after I'm done with you'. As if they can comprehend the depth of his- Ares cut that thought off with a wince. He sounded like some teen angst bullshit. Or maybe he had seen too many youtube videos making fun of Twilight. If that was the side affect he would have to avoid them now. It wasn't a trend anymore, but the god rarely followed trends. Out of date except with games.

With a tap Ares turned the music up. Earlier he had hooked up a set of speakers to his phone so he could listen to music while he worked out. Yes, he did do more than sit on his a** and play games. The fizzling energy under his skin that demanded his attention calmed after physical exertion. It whispered for his return to Olympus, take his place as the God of War again. As if the humans needed him back on the throne he once occupied. For the longest time Ares had enjoyed the battle field, the blood and screams and the ******** rush as he split his time among both sides. Gods he wanted to hit something. Which led him to the punching bag, reinforced to handle his strength better. That didn't stop the seems from splitting but it did allow the god to work out some of his anger. By then he felt sufficiently exhausted, enough that he no longer felt the need go find a war. He thought he had curbed those urges long ago, but after the damn voice well. It was only temporary, something he had repeated to himself for the last couple of days.

The cool down was welcome and the shower even more so. Once dressed he was ready to face the day. He was supposed to meet up with Dio later today. Until then he had time to kill. The instant he stepped into the backyard Ares was smacked in the face with a scroll. He sighed as he caught it before it could hit the ground. He wasn't surprised, he periodically got them and only one person bothered with this method of messaging. Why she couldn't just text him he didn't know. With a huff he opened the scroll and skimmed it. Same message 'lonely blah blah blah visit me'. Possibly more ornate and had some carefully concealed whining and not at all concealed orders. Dio was a convenient excuse not to visit her. Well it wasn't as if she expected him to answer immediately. He just really really hoped she didn't know where he lived. Hera was a scary woman once angered.

Which, now that he remembered. Ares pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts before he found the name he wanted. Probably should make sure there was still a plan to see his friend. He waited for the other side to pick up. "Hey, so Hera sent another scroll." He said in lieu of a proper greeting. He was sure he had mentioned the scrolls. If not then he could explain to Dio now. And how very little he wanted to go see his mother. Or most of the other gods, he was pretty sure even after a few more centuries it would be too soon. Though there were exceptions. Like Dio and Persephone. Hades was someone he couldn't avoid because him and Persephone were attached at the ******** hip.
User Image

tab tab tab lʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ++
tab tab tab tab tab home in canada, backyard

tab tab tab lɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ++
tab tab tab tab tab no one, just waiting until it's time to meet up with Dio.

Finally posted. Yes I took forever, sorry~ᴏᴏᴄ

Manly Monroe

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x

x
x

x
x

Mood: Curious
Company: Phobos
Current Activity: Questioning
Current Thoughts: Hmm why is Phobos here?

x
x

NIKE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VICTORY

Off on her way to a victory shower she heard a voice ring out ""Hey! It's me! Congratulations on your race!"" If not for her little rivalries with Ares she would not have known who this was but it was one of his sons. Phobos if she remembered correctly. Skidding to a halt so her boot dug into the dirt a little she spun onto her heel and noticed the raised hand holding a bouquet of flowers for her. She rose an eye brow. One was because he was no lie probably twice her height but second why had he come to find her? As far as she knew every god was doing their own thing at this point. Hmm interesting.

"Yo uh... Phobos right? Sorry I am bad with names especially with you know the whole time going by and such. She turned around fully and put her arms behind her head and stretched her eyes curiously laid upon the gift. "Stupid question but are those for me? Cause I cannot reach them." She did not mean to come off rude but it was the blunt truth and if Nike was anything it was victorious and crassly blunt. Well at least you never had to worry about her lying to you. Beyond the flowers she went back to the reasoning for meeting. This was not by chance. She highly doubted Phobos was waiting with flowers for whoever won. He knew she would be here.

Well she was really curious at this point. She figured she might as well ask. He had not come right out and said it but maybe that was the point maybe he wanted her to ask or maybe he had plans to bring her to a place where there were not so many people to ask her something. If it was about Zeus she heard rumors and that was it and even those were hardly concrete. There was another itching problem which she could guess this was about. Her position made it likely she was the one the minors would come to her as a leader figure. Not that she minded much it did mean a victory if they won after all. She had to ask it was beginning to bug her now.

With a bit of a lean so she could meet his eyes she did not take much care for his lack of attempt to blend in with the rest of these rich and usually pompous crowd. She then opened her mouth to let the question finally fly from her mouth, "Are you here about Zeus? Because I am not sure where he is. If you are here about other... Things Perhaps the race track is not the best idea all things considering. You are the first to come to me about it and I have been wondering what to do about certain lazy asses who still feel entitlements. If that happens to be your motive if not may I ask what is. Unless you changed since I last heard I would never expect you to be awaiting a winner at the end with flowers." Question asked and with a bit of mirth. She had no issues with Phobos it was just in her personality and honestly he had done nothing to piss her off.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Challenge me to a game I dare you---

James Phobos

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Mood: Concentrated
Company: Injured Dolphin
Current Activity: Helping Dolphin
Current Thoughts: Cluttered with Worries

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A small dolphin gave a weak creak and bobbed it's head into the petite hand of a woman who was standing up to her torso in cool salt water. It was clear the creature was not feeling well. This was a strange sight to behold as this was a wild dolphin and while they were known for their friendliness a wild one would not likely be so quick to be so cozy with a human. Yet a few early beach goers watched as she paid them no mind and proceeded to speak in hushed tones to the creaking dolphin. It would seem to only be pained noises to humans but to Amphitrite or Azurine as she was known by now she understood these creeks as easily as she could understand humans.

With a few careful soothing caresses with her hand the pain seem to almost end. She never used traditional medicine even though technically they came from what she did use. She always went into the water with her usual bathing suit or wet suit depending on where she went but the think that got people talking was she always put a t-shirt on over it. It was due to the fact it held the herb bags she needed and often they needed to be soaked in water and by the time she figured what was wrong all she needed to do was pick the bag out and give it to the injured and soon they were healing. Witch medicine some called it when they saw over her shoulder but she did not care. She heard all the names by now. The problem of being immortal... Technically she was not human so maybe witch was appropriate on some level. Did not make it any less annoying.

After she reached into her pocket and gave the dolphin what was in the little bag it soon lost it's ridged posture and seemed to be able to swim. She gave a smile and softly spoke, "Please take it easy and do not hurt yourself again. With a happy noise the dolphin dipped it's head and headed off into deeper water. She turned and noticed the small flock of people behind her giving her bazaar stares. Without the dolphin to distract her her face fell into one of distraught anxiety. As if to make matters worse an animal not known for salt water flew and landed near her. An animal that though known for beauty often attacked human's. It simply swam near her as if trying to get her attention. She putting a hand over her eyes she ducked her head and got out of the water and out of the public's eye as fast as possible.

She had expect the whispers and weird stares, what she did not expect was the swan to follow her and basically stalk her. Turning around once she was out of the public's eye she looked at it. "Yes?" She asked politely in a serene soft voice. Animals she was comfortable with even if some of them were not exactly up her alley in salt water or in even rarer cases water at all. She gave it a stroke to see if it had a wound and came to her for help but was to shy to speak. Then it came to her, the logo, the message, and it was clear this swan was not coming for her to heal but to relay a message. She suddenly felt a feeling bubble in her chest. It was almost like that time... Then she closed her eyes and shook her head violently. Letting blue hair spray everywhere

"Damn that man... I bet he was with a woman this morning... Why is he doing this to me..." She knew, he knew, hell they probably all knew and laughed at her for not being able to leave him but he was always able to leave her... Leave her and so easily go into the arms of another woman. She felt burning hot tears boiling over. Why was she so pathetic... She should have done was she heard Hera had done. Granted she was not living with him but he still had a strangle hold on her. It was as if she was just another sea animal that he could snap his fingers and summon... Oh how she could summon animals and send one back and tell him she would never come back, tell him that she was sick of being treated like this. That he was sure Aphrodite would be going and if not the earth has many women, that California alone had enough women. The swan bobbed itself over to her and she let a wobbly hand touch it's head.

It was not the swan's fault. She tried to recollect herself. She was away from the beach but that did not mean she was not possibly still in the public's eye. What was she going to do though. She almost wish Hera was here to ask for advice... or Even Persephone she was living with her kidnapper after all. With a sigh she felt herself take back her hand and hold it to her heart with her other hand. She would go... If not to take this hand and slap it straight across his face. She doubted it but maybe if he saw how much he hurt her despite how many times she had forgiven him and in front of what he guessed to be a group he would rethink his actions... With a sigh she wished the swan would stop following her. If anything that was making blending in worse. Perhaps the faster she got to his bar the better for her sanity as far as not being known as swan girl in this parts...

Rushing back to her house she changed into something that did not smell like herbs and salt water. She did not mind it but she supposed if others were coming that it would not go over to well. She did it in respect of others as she did enjoy peace and being polite. The swan seemed to wait for her. She wondered if the other swans were doing this or if this truly was a repeat of the her serenade... If not she was not exactly brokenhearted as much as she was worried about the swans that ticked off those who did not want to go and hoped they did not get harmed... Once she was done changed she hoped that the simple light blue with white trim dress with blue doll shoes was enough for a party. With a sigh she made her way to the bar he was known for running with the swan still following her like a lost dog. Oh memories...

x
x
x

Every tear, a waterfall in the night, the stormy night she closed her eyes in the night, the stormy night away she'd fly. and dreamed of paradise...

Sadistic Sarcasm

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image
User Image

imaginelivinglikeAK I N Gsomeday
xxxxxAsingleNIGHTwithouta GHOSTintheWALLS!

▄▄Location:▀▀▀▀███▀New York███City▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Company: No▄▄▄▄one████
████Attire:███▀▀▀ Outfit Left Arm Tattoo Right Arm Tattoo Chest Tattoo Back Tattoo ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▄▄▄▄Equipment/Weapons:Nothi███ng▀▀▀

Hermes awoke in an alley near the bar he was kicked out of the night before. Perhaps he deserved it, being so drunk and loud, but they didn't need to literally throw him. He stood and brushed himself off then smiled at the towering buildings above him, sillhouetted beautifully beneath the bright blue sky. He held his head as a tremendous headache became evident, but he eventually found the strength to ignore the pain and stumbled into the very bar that kicked him out.

"Hey, get the hell out of here! You're not allowed back after last night!" the bartender scolded.

Hermes looked around the room, as if he was not the one being spoken to and then pointed to himself with a confused expression and mouthed the word "me?" It was all an act, however, and he smiled afterwards with his sarcasm glowing.

"Yes you, ya'bum! Get out!"

"But sire," Hermes said quickly as he danced gayly toward the bar, "I wish to bask in thine beauty lit ever-so-slightly by the moonlight in the frail summer air."

"What the hell are you smoking? Get out before I call the cops!"

Hermes pouted playfully, but he sat down on one of the bar stools and gestured to the bartender as he said, "C'mon. Screwdriver, please. Need something to go with my breakfast."

"Hey a*****e," another man said from the opposite bar, "Just get the hell out."

Hermes was beginning to become offended, but he laughed at the men and simply walked out, unsure of what to do. However, before he left he made sure to steal some money from some of the drinkers. The air was slightly cold and it brought yet another smile to Hermes' face as it slapped him. He took a large breath and exhaled slowly as he walked through the crowded streets, with no destination, simply pickpocketing unaware passerbys. The people he passed hailed cabs and chatted to each other. They held their phones to their heads or down in their hands. Advertisements screamed with their collective voice, colours and flashing lights filled the noisy and polluted air. Hermes was saddened by it all, only for a moment, but still saddened and considering his joyful and optimistic attitude, it was very ... it was definitely saying something that humanity could sadden him so.

As he moved through the crowd, stealing wallets and phones, bumping into people to distract from his thievery, he bumped into one man in particular who was apparently the owner of the sidewalk.

"Hey! Dickhole! Watch where you're going!" he turned to scream as Hermes slid the man's wallet into his pocket, pulled the money out, and threw the starving wallet onto the ground. He almost got away with it, until: "Hey!" the man jumped up and pointed, holding his head, "That's my wallet! That man just stole my wallet!"

He was mostly ignored. About three people avoided Hermes after hearing the news, but it was white noise to most of them.

Hermes smirked, rounded a corner, then stole a hat, hanging from someone's backpack, and put it over his white hair. The man pushed through the crowd after him, pushing him in the process, and had no luck finding him.

"Dumbass," Hermes whispered to himself as he stole more wallets and phones.

The man disappeared behind him as he climbed the stairs into the subway station. He passed a man playing guitar and threw two 100 dollar bills into the case from his pocket full of stolen money. The man saw the money and beamed a hope-filled smile to Hermes, for he was obviously homeless.

"Thank you, sir," he said as he slowed and eventually stopped his playing.

"You're not alone," Hermes replied with a sad smile then continued walking.

It wasn't a lie, either, because here he was, stealing people's money because he truly was homeless. But it didn't bother him much, for he prefered to never have a destination. He liked to simply wander and experience things just because he could.

After leaving the subway station he walked into a gym, bought a twenty dollar trial membership, then simply showered and left.

It seemed like hours later, but he eventually reached an alley with some excitement in it. A man was being mugged and Hermes walked to the scene casually, with his hands in his pockets and a smug grin on his lips.

"Hey, back the hell off!" the mugger whispered as he pointed a gun toward Hermes.

A laugh escaped his lips as his eyes brushed over the expressions. "You're both terrified," he commented, "Look at him! You're just as scared as he is."

"I said back the hell off!" the man yelled with his hands beginning to shake. Hermes offered a sarcastic frown as he poked the shaking gun with one finger to hold it still.

"Listen, I have no interest in your petty crimes, kill her if you'd like, I just want your gun because robbing a gun store would be," he sighed and rolled his head around its joint, "Just a hastle."

"You're insane. You're both insane!" the woman whispered through her laboured breaths.

The man pulled the trigger and Hermes felt a strong pain in his leg. Screams immediately filled the street behind him and the woman being mugged ran away. The mugger turned toward her and shot her leg as well. She fell to the ground and screamed with her pain.

"You shot me, you a**," Hermes giggled and quickly snatched the gun away from the shaking man. "Oh, say something stupid! I want your last words to be hilarious, it'll make the story so much better when I tell it later."

"Please have mercy!" the man cowered and fell to his knees as Hermes pointed the gun at his neck.

"Well that's not very funny," he said with a playful pout, "But I suppose it'll work." Then he pushed the gun into the back of the man's cowering head and pulled the trigger.

The body fell into a puddle and Hermes smiled as the mugger's soul rised up from its former prison.

"Hey, you must be confused and scared," Hermes smiled to the terryfied ghost, "Don't worry, you're just a p***y. It's okay to be a p***y in the underworld."

"You just killed me." the man said with a shaky voice.

"Very good. You get an A+!" Hermes said sarcastically.

"Am I dead?"

Hermes rolled his eyes and sighed playfully, "As a doornail, dumbass. Now shut the hell up and follow me."

And with that, he turned away and walked back into the street with the soul following him. He climbed the stairs into the subway again, still stealing things. In the station, Hermes leaned into the tunnel to check for oncoming trains. After realizing that it was fairly clear, he stepped onto the railing and walked for a while until he reached a rusted door. He opened it and stepped onto the escalator, being sure to close the door behind him.

▄███▄Location:▀▀██▀The███Underworld▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀Company:Lost▄▄▄▄Soul██
██Attire:▀▀▀▀██ Outfit Left Arm Tattoo Right Arm Tattoo Chest Tattoo Back Tattoo ▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄Equipment/Weapons:Mugger's Gun &████Stolen Phones██▀▀▀
█████Thoughts:▀▀I think▀▀I might sleep▄▄▄here tonight██
▄▄██▄Over and Out, Comrade: Sorry for the delay, shitty layout, and length of post. Haha. XD

User Image

saya shiver's Waifu

Alien Friend

User Image
User Image
"Iт'ѕ... Hα∂єη."

User Image

The dark god looked down at his clothes as Persephone had mentioned of it being 80 degrees outside. True, it was warm but... he could manage. It wouldn't be too bad. Hades opened his mouth about to say that it would be fine but too late. His wife had already trotted back upstairs. Feeling a little dumb, he closed his mouth again and just watched the stairs, waiting for her to come back down. Just a moment later she was back down carrying some other clothing Hades rose an eyebrow but made no comment. Okay. If he got too hot he could just find somewhere to change...

But then he found that wasn't the plan when Persephone had reached over and began undoing his tie.
                                                  "Kore?" He asked perplexed, and a slight tilt of his head and couldn't help his look of surprise when she started to take off the vest and shirt. Then she had taken the t-shirt and had him raise his arms so she could tug it on him. Throughout the process Hades had merely looked confused. She didn't have to go so far as to change his clothing, he could have done so himself...

But after getting the shirt on, she had briefly glanced down at the lower half of his body and had given him the shorts. He could see a faint pink tinge rise to her cheeks and he had to give a small chuckle. "Well then. Alright..." He took the shorts without a complaint and ducked around a corner and into another room to finish changing. Once he had he looked... far less classy than he had a moment before. He didn't mind either way. In fact, found it endearing that Kore had concern over it in the first place. Hades came back around to his wife and held out his hands to take back the other clothes. He gave two taps of his foot to summon a shadowy servant shade. To it, he handed the clothes off to.

"If you could hang these back please... And have Sam fetch the car... Thank you." The shade gave a bow and trotted away up stairs. Hades looked to Persephone and gestured for them to head out. When they stepped outside, a a black BMW was ready and waiting, with Sam at the wheel. Sam being a zombie whom Hades kept around. Granted, he didn't look too off to the mortals, having been a fresh corpse before being reanimated. Still, some people may think he looked awfully sickly and would need medical attention if they got a good close look at him. Hades went to the side of the car facing them and opened the door to the back seat, stepping to the side to let Kore slide in and take her seat. Once she had Hades went around to sit next her. "The farmer's market. The beach one, if you would please Sam." He told their undead valet who had looked in the review mirror and gave a nod. Soon, they were off.

When they were out from the winding road leading up to their mansion and truly on their way, Hades looked to Persephone. "...What are your thoughts on that voice from a few days ago...?" It had been the oddest sensation, hearing that voice. It had promised renewal of the glory days. Absolute power and worship again. Personally, Hades wasn't too keen on returning to his position in the Underworld. Every mortal in the world could know his name again, give whispering prayers in hopes he would show mercy on their souls when they came to him. He could receive a million offerings a day. ...But what did any of that matter if they did not even have the decent courtesy to really, truly thank him for his work? He had known power and respect... but never gratitude. If his own family couldn't have even bothered to say 'thank you' now and then, how could he expect mortals to?

Hades then recalled a recent visit from Melinoë and Makaria. Such sweet girls they were, but for a while they have been nagging them a little to return to the Underworld. Melinoë especially pestered him over it.

"Dad, please... You MUST go back. No one else can rule the Underworld better than you. No one." She had pleaded to him on the last visit. He had merely brushed her off, giving a simple 'no' as an answer. Hades had to admit he felt awful when he saw the look of disappointment on her face. But he also knew she wouldn't give up. If his daughter had anything it was a stubborn and pointed determination.

Mσσ∂ ⊕ Contemplation xxxxxƜιтн ⊛ Persephone/Kore and their valet, Sam xxxxxƜнєяє ⊗ On the road xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Professional Bookworm

User Image
User Image

mood: cranky x x x with: an old man x x x where: bus terminal ➳ apartment, San Francisco

Getting off the bus she couldn't help but think, 'Thank gods, my misery is finally over.' Artemis has been on that bus far too long. How can humans possibly stand to be in such a space for so long? She yawned and took a couple minutes to stretch her muscles out. People shot her weird looks, but she just glared right back till they averted her eyes.

An older fellow, who seemed to be in his 60's did not look away, though. He kept his predatorial eyes glued to her body. Having none of that, she quickly sought a plan to punish him. If his attention is focused on her, who knows what that man does to other girls who are around the age she looks. Thinking fast to get his glare off of her, she turned herself into the first frightening mythical creature she could think of, which just so happened to be Medusa. Glaring at him the snakes on her head started to slither around and shot forward as far as they could reach, startling the old man... and his heart.

He fell to the ground, gasping for breath as she knew his heart was sputtering out of control. He was quickly surrounded by the Bus Terminals employees, and a doctor who just so happened to be catching the bus.

Quickly morphing back to her normal self, she threw her back pack over her shoulders and left the terminal. Finding her motorcycle in the parking lot outside, she started it up, hearing it purr like a cat, just like it should. She eased it out of the parking space and shot of that place, heading to her apartment.

TIME SKIP

Unlocking the door to her apartment, she breathed in the familiar scent of the wild flowers that decorated her apartment. A beep was heard coming for the kitchen, so she put her back pack down next to the front door after closing it, and crept towards the kitchen to find out what it was.

Peaking in the kitchen she saw that the beep came from her voice mail machine. Walking over she clicked on the play button. She groaned as the message played with a pre-recorded voice dripping through. Hello, Diana. This message is to inform you that you have been fired for not showing up for work in the past week. The click signaled the message was done. "Ugh.. whatever, guess I'll have to go on another job hunt." Sighing, she deleted the message and was about to move onto the next, when something caught her eye.

Sitting on the balcony outside of her kitchen, was "A swan..?" When she got closer that's when she noticed the symbol in ice on the swan. Groaning, she knew her peace was about to disappear.
                                        User Image

Wrathful Wrangler

User ImageUser Image

tapping, tapping at my chamber doorxxxxxxxtapping, tapping at my chamber doorxxxxxxxtapping, tapping at my chamber doorxxxxxxxtapping, tapping at my chamber door
                                                tapping, tapping at my chamber doorxxxxxxxtapping, tapping at my chamber doorxxxxxxxtapping, tapping at my chamber doorxxxxxxxtapping, tapping at my chamber door

xx

ℓeave no b l a c k plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spokeη!
                                                      Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the ʙust above my door! ↗↗
                                                      xxxтɑқε thy beak from out my heart , and take thy ʄσяᴍ from off my door!

(xxwhere: the apartmentxx)xxxxxxx(xxwith: a cigarettexx)xxxxxxx(xxfeeling: exhausted, but accomplishedxx)

xxxNyx, or as she was known to humans, Nikki Zakharov, stepped forward, pushing some of the thick jungle leaves to the side. She was currently on assignment in eastern Brazil; her superiors had received intelligence that a leader of a drug cartel that had been responsible for several kidnappings on the U.S.-Mexico border. She had been sent to… take care of him. To a mortal, the darkness of the jungle at night would’ve appeared impenetrable, but her eyes saw just as clearly as they would at high noon. Had anyone been close enough to see her, they would have seen that the darkness seemed even more concentrated around her body, almost caressing her.

xxxContinuing to walk, the goddess lifted her wrist to her mouth, speaking into a device mounted on the skin-tight leather suit she wore. ”Approaching target. Interception in five.” A sudden noise off to her side made Nyx crouch, looking around before she located the source of the noise; a guard was walking about 10 meters away. Sighing, she weighed her options. Though she hated to use her powers when she was performing her mortal job (it was cheating!), she was also loath to kill someone unnecessarily. It took only a moment to make her decision; she would spare his life and would cheat only slightly.

xxxNyx opened her mouth as if to whistle, but rather than the musical noise one would expect to be created when she blew, a quiet screech sounded throughout the forest. The guard looked around, appearing confused, but did nothing. A few moments later, however, a haggard, old raven soared down towards Nyx, resting on her outstretched arm. She whispered to it in a language that only she and the bird could understand, giving it instructions. The bird took off almost immediately after the goddess finished speaking, disappearing into the thick jungle. Only second later, an enormous racket arose from the direction the raven had flown, and Nyx grinned. A perfect diversion.

xxxThe guard ran off to find out what was causing the noise, and as soon as he was far enough away that she knew he wouldn’t be able to detect her, the agent ran forward, moving quickly to avoid being caught by the guard when he returned. She doubted there were many more. If a person wanted to hide, it was a bad idea to let too many people know where you were, and these cartel-types knew how to hide. As she was running, the raven from before flew up from behind her. ”Thank you,” she said. Reaching out to caress the bird flying next to her, Nyx pushed some magic into her touch. Its feathers, which had before been in a severe state of disarray, became smooth and shiny, and its movements became more agile. The bird sped ahead and disappeared into the jungle with a screech, several years younger than it had been only moments before.

xxxDarkness clung to the woman as a light source finally came into view. The windows of a small cottage nestled in between two outcroppings of rock shone brightly with electric light, and even from some distance away, the sound of laughter could be heard. Moving from tree to tree, Nyx tried to stay out of the line of sight of the two windows even as she counted outlines in the house. Three men sat around a table, most likely playing cards or some foolish mortal game. Hand on the gun strapped to her hip, Nyx moved slowly forward. One guard on the porch, and three men inside, but which one was her man?

xxxSuddenly, a fourth outline appeared in the house, moving in front of the window and blacking most of the light. Ah ha! Her instincts told her that that was her man. Quickly pulling her gun from its holster, she aimed. One cough from her silenced pistol and the guard outside was gone. She saw his spirit sink into the earth, and gave him her blessing; he had likely had no choice in working for this man, so it was probably through no fault of his own that he was here today. His body slumped forward and fell to the ground with a soft thud. A second and third cough, this time aimed at the outline in the window. One shot in the back of the head, and a second, just to be sure, at the base of his neck. His spirit, too, began its slow descent toward the underworld, but this one she cursed for all the misery he had caused. Hades, she knew, would give this man the punishment he deserved. The other three outlines stood up and moved quickly to the door, but by the time they managed to get outside, Nyx had already disappeared, dissolving into darkness and fading away.

xxxIn the distance, a raven cried.

☾- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☽

xxxNyx rode the darkness all the way to the exterior of the building in Las Vegas where she shared an apartment with Morpheus. They didn’t spend too much time here, but every once in a while, it was nice to have a ‘base’ of sorts that wasn’t in the underworld. She loved Hades and his realm, but the place could become… dismal after a while. The heat of the desert brought her out of her reverie, and she hopped up the stairs into the lobby of the building, reveling in the sensation of conditioned air after her time in the super-humid jungles of Brazil. The simple pleasures of the flesh were one of the things she enjoyed about spending time in a human body – that and the challenges of performing her assignments without the use of her powers.

xxxRunning up the building’s stairs, Nyx soon reached their apartment’s level - it was in the middle of the building, rather than towards the top or bottom - and unlocked the door, stepping in. ”I’m home!” she yelled as she entered the living room, not knowing whether of not Morpheus would be there. It was a pretty basic place; they had a TV, some furniture, and a small kitchen, with a decent size dining room for entertaining. In the back, there was a bedroom, which was where hey spent most of the time when they were alone here. Peeling off the leather suit until she was just in the shorts and the athletic top she had been wearing underneath, the goddess plopped down on the couch with a huff (killing evil people really takes it out of you!), turned on the television, and lit a cigarette that had been laying on the coffee table.

Ϙuoth the я a v e n, ❝Nevermore.❞

(xxOOC: Let me know if I did anything wrong/you need me to change something. Word count: ~1,060xx)

x

Winndy's Wife

Devout Seraph

User Image
User Image
                                                    mood: busted. where: aurora, colorado liquor store. with: dio

Zeus' head was just beginning to calm down a little (with the great help of his cigarette, of course) when someone spoke from behind him. It was Dio again. So he really didn't intend to just leave his father alone.

Zeus thought about insisting it was the wrong guy again and walking away. Maybe Dio would get the idea if he let himself be recognized and still avoided speaking to him. But there was something... cold about that. Dio wasn't like Hera, meaning it wasn't like Dio was caused some great inconvenience by seeing Zeus again. People like Hera, Hades, and Persephone -- those were the people he was never supposed to see again. So maybe he could just allow himself to speak with his son, just for a little while. But in this condition, it was difficult not to feel embarrassed about the way he looked, at least. Compared to how he had looked last time Dio had seen him, he was pretty sure it was obvious that he hadn't been taking care of himself.

He sighed, still avoiding eye contact and staring at the buildings across the street as he took a drag. How did Dio even recognize him? Maybe he hadn't changed as much as he'd thought. It was a relieving idea, a lot like the idea of Dio wanting to see him for the sake of maintaining some kind of bond with his father. Zeus was pretty sure it was just some sense of sick fascination with his emaciated state that motivated Dio to approach him, though.

"Nothin' to talk about," replied Zeus. A moment passed and he found himself wondering about his son. What was he even doing here? Didn't he have things to do on Olympus? What had attracted him to Aurora, Colorado - the most mediocre suburb Zeus could find to live in?

Well, they were at a liquor store. Zeus wouldn't put it past Dio to capitalize upon his ability to make vineyards flourish. As they were quiet for a second, he couldn't help but smile just a little at the thought. That probably was what he was doing here.

"Why are you on Earth?" he asked, unable to keep a little warmth from his voice. It was probably that inexplicable paternal instinct Zeus never seemed to be able to shake kicking in again. No matter what happened, he was still glad to see his children. Especially the ones of women he'd been fond of. It reminded him that he was still capable of maybe just a little happiness, even if he was nowhere near presentable. Family tended to have that effect - no matter what he did or what it seemed like, it still made him happy to be around his kin.

He recalled his reasons for leaving them. That had been one of them. After all the s**t he'd put his family through, he didn't deserve to see them every day. And they didn't deserve to have to see him every day. His mind flashed to Hades and Persephone again and a dark look crossed his face as he tried for billionth time to imagine what he'd put Kore through. The rape was one thing. The miscarriage was yet another. But that had been Hera's fault. Hera, the vindictive, bitter b***h he'd made the mistake of marrying. It had seemed so perfect at first. Three hundred years of trying to convince her she belonged with him because she was perfect and he needed a queen. And there was no one else in the world who looked like a queen to him. And, unfortunately, that still held true. It didn't even kill him to admit it anymore - he needed her. But the last thing she needed was him.

His attention returned to Dio, whose phone rang. A cell phone. It seemed strange to Zeus that a god would need a cell phone. What was the point of that, unless they were on Earth for an extended amount of time? Surely Dio hadn't taken up residence on the surface, too. Zeus had known some of them had moved to Earth, but knowing Dio had been one of the ones who'd left was a little disconcerting. Maybe the phone was temporary. Zeus hated to think it was his example that had incited his family to abandon their posts. But then again, he was probably giving himself too much credit.
                                                    User Image

Invisible Streaker

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

From the moment Poseidon entered his house, he knew he has to clean up and prepare in case his wife decides to come home with him. It would be disastrous if Amphitrite comes to his room covered with guilt. Their relationship has been severed enough and he won't let it to be torn further more. Before he could rush upstairs, the lady that he brought home was done prepping herself and is about to leave the house. "Stay safe." He told her as he gave her a quick peck to the cheek before running upstairs. The two stopped for a moment and gave each other a warm smile before going their separate ways. As for Poseidon, his smile came from the excitement of meeting his fellow gods and goddesses for the first time in years, especially to his wife.

Entering his bedroom, Poseidon knew he has to fix this place up if he doesn't want trouble between him and Amphitrite, which makes him wonder, does she still go by her name or has she taken a human name to be her own? Has she found an another man to be with or has she remained faithful unlike him? Curiosity filled his mind as he began cleaning up his room, starting with the sheets. Obviously, they are stained with a lot of their juices. He doesn't remember how many times they did it since the two were already drowning in pleasure. Shaking his head in shame, Poseidon took the sheets off and replaced them with a new and clean one. Even with the dirty sheets off the bed, he can still smell a faint odor that is certainly not just stench of sweat. Quickly making his way to a drawer, he pulled out a can of air freshener and flat out sprayed every corner of the room, emptying it just for safety measures.

Once Poseidon felt that his room feels like no one had used it, he proceeded on to take the sheets down to the laundry room and leave it there to be washed later. He also decided to take off his clothes and strip down to nothing since he is already in the washing area. It's his house anyway so he can run around naked and no one can order him to stop. As he exited the laundry room, he looked at the time and saw that he is running late. He rushed upstairs and into the bathroom, quickly turning on the shower head and cleansing himself of the filth that he had brought upon himself. However, there was no time for self-loathing as he needed to get to work fast. After a few minutes of scrubbing and washing intensely, he turned the shower off and dried himself with the towel available inside the bathroom. As he smothered himself with the large cloth, he went out of the bathroom and in front of his wardrobe, taking out his usual outfit. You can make an argument that you can call it a uniform since he does have a set of these clothes.

Looking at the time again, Poseidon realized that he really is running late. With no time to lose, he took his car keys and went out of his room while he wore his outfit, struggling at the beginning because of all the buttons he had to, well, button up. As soon as he got to the front door, the only thing left to wear were his shoes. With the feeling of his feet being covered by leather, Poseidon finally went out of his house, locking the front door before walking up to his car. It seemed like it's just an another day at the office, but as he entered his car and started his engine, he knew that his everyday life has changed when he sent out his invitations.

The drive to his bar is not that long, maybe a fifteen minute trip from his home if traffic is light taking into consideration that he is a defensive driver. For this trip, however, he made a decision to take the scenic route. It is a longer road to drive, but you can't deny the view that it gives. Because he needs to hurry up, he didn't really have the time to enjoy the sights as he sped up along the road, overtaking every car that delayed his trip. The drive must have been a fast one since he made it to his establishment sooner than he expected. He got out of his car and was surprised to see the bar already open to the public. "Damn. I'm late, again." The god muttered to himself as he entered the building, seeing his coworkers already in business. Like the usual, they tease Poseidon for bringing a woman with him which usually causes him to be late for work the next day. Stamping his time on his log card, he proceeded on to go to his station which is the bartender with the knowledge that any one of his fellow gods and goddesses may come through that very door. But his expectations for meeting his wife is undoubtedly higher than the rest.

Mood: Excited to see them for a change
                                                            I am with: My co-workers
                                                            I am in: My bar named: The Blue Maiden
                                                            Outfit: My work outfit

( OOC: )

Winndy's Wife

Devout Seraph

User Image
User Image
"Jυѕт cαƖƖ мє Sσρнιє."

User Image
                                              As she'd predicted, Hades only looked a little confused as she stripped him down and put the t-shirt over his head. And when she handed him the shorts, he actually laughed a little at her embarrassment. Of course it wasn't weird for him - he didn't think of her that way. She probably could have stripped naked, pulled his pants down and [censored for Gaia TOS] and he would have just stared at her, confused.

Everyone wanted to be married to their best friend, it seemed, but Persephone actually felt like her and Hades were too good of friends most of the time. He'd only wanted her "company" when he'd kidnapped her, anyway -- that, right off the bat, indicated that he was only interested in hanging out and playing video games. And even when they'd been having sex and acting like a husband and wife, there had still been something missing. It might have been the fact that he never actually vocalized his feelings for her. At least, she couldn't really remember the last time he had. So what was she supposed to assume?

Then there was the Zeus thing. Right after that, there had been the miscarriage/Hera thing. Of course Hera wouldn't let her have that baby. What had she expected? The memory still haunted Kore. If she thought about it hard enough, she could feel the life of her unborn child leaving her. It had been difficult for her as a woman, a mother, and especially difficult for her as the Goddess of Spring. She was so used to loving new life, even when it was her father's baby conceived out of some disgusting need to control her (or maybe to hurt Hades, she still didn't know). But after that, Hades had been there for her. He'd minded his distance, too, since she couldn't touch him without thinking of Zeus, who'd taken her husband's form to lull her into a false sense of security.

But that had been centuries ago. And even though they weren't interested in each other and she was still insecure about getting close to Hades again, physically, she kept thinking about it now. It was getting annoying, and it also didn't make any sense.

She snapped out of reverie in the valet as Hades suddenly spoke. Her thoughts on the voice? It took Persephone a few minutes to even remember what he meant. She hadn't even thought about the voice, much. What had it said again? Something about returning to their status and regaining power? Persephone hadn't cared. She could make flowers grow if she wanted to and she was much happier doing so on the surface, rather than in the dark Underworld where she still felt stifled, to this day.

"I don't want to go back to the Underworld," she replied, a little icily. His reaction to her changing his clothes was still bugging her. "We'd have to go back to rule again, and I like it here." She didn't say anything more, and they soon arrived at the farmer's market. It was especially hot today, so there weren't as many people hanging around. Persephone was alright with that. The warm breeze floating around the beach reminded her just why she didn't want to return to the Underworld. Before long, she'd gathered up not only the organic papaya she'd wanted, but a variety of fresh berries for crepes and even some plain old apples, which seemed like they could probably satisfy her sweet tooth just as well as dessert could.

In between picking through all the fruit, she fished her phone out of her purse and typed out a message to Ares. She wanted to hang out with someone who wasn't Hades tonight; her mentality about their relationship was starting to depress her. Even if Hades was lovely to look at and polite and friendly with her. She wanted her best friend. come over today? hades is making me sad and i need someone to scream at harvest moon with ): She sent the message, checked out, and found her way back to her husband.

"I invited Ares over," she told him. "Where's the car?"

Mood ❦ ehh xxxxxWιтн ❃ hades xxxxxWнєяє ❁ farmer's market xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luville's Waifu

Feral Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
                                                  The flashing lights, the long wild drunken parties, waking up to mornings after nights with the men she didn’t remember. This had been the usual lifestyle for this Goddess of Love. She’d spend most of her nights as a provocative dancer at a local night club. Love was so overrated these days, today’s society was more set on lust. And at these night clubs, she was always the center of attention. She pretty much had to dig through her dress and undergarments to rid them from the previous night’s show tips. Not exactly a bad career choice considering that she only worked three days of the week, made decent income, and she was paid for what she did best. The dancing? No, not so much as the attention and occasional lucky scores that her dances have earned her for the night. Of course she had changed her profession several times throughout the course of the years but this one seemed right....at least for now. Heck, just last night she was offered a drink and a dance by one of the fine young men at the bar. He was pretty easy on the eyes, and so this goddess, known by her stripper name Xenia, unreluctantly followed him out of the club, into his flashy yellow sports car, and then into his house where they proceeded to make love for what was left of the night.

The night had finally come to a close and it was now early afternoon. The sun was out and the light penetrated through the silk curtains and into the bedroom. The goddess finally rose from her deep slumber. Normally, she’d try to get up early and ditch her bed partner, but today she was too exhausted to even move. Who knew work would be so damn tiring? She stretched her arms before a thought occurred to her. Was the young man from last night still sleeping? Deep blue eyes pierced beneath dark lashes onto the sleeping male body beside her. She extended a lean finger and continued to poke the figure, but his silence confirmed that he would most likely not be getting up any time soon. She sighed, then hastily hopped out from his bed, threw on her black dress from last night and a black hoodie she found from the male’s closet, grabbed her bag containing last night’s show outfit, and headed straight out the door. He was good, but definitely not good enough for her to continue pursuing a sexual relationship. But he did have a pretty face, so at least he had something working for him! Aphrodite threw the hood over her head and walked quickly towards the apartment she rented. As much as she loved having all eyes set on her, it was pretty uncomfortable when others were staring at her awkward morning dress style. Once she reached her apartment, she quickly went through her routine and changed from the clothes worn from the previous night into something more comfortable.

Thank goodness she was off from work tonight. Maybe she could catch up on some of those reality shows Hera had kindly recommended, or maybe order some pizza and seduce the pizza boy to spend some time with her, or maybe watch a movie with some popcorn...alone. Aphrodite didn’t have many female friends to begin with; although that was mostly her fault. Who knew that sleeping with your girlfriend’s man could permanently break up a perfectly good friendship? She laid upside down from her couch, and flipped through the channels for something that would even slightly appeal to her, but to no avail. All the good programs aired during the weekends, when she was busy with work. [********],
                                                  she muttered before closing her eyes to think.

However, her focus was interrupted by the gently cooing of a very familiar bird. Her eyes shot open as she saw the lovely swan perched onto her window. Aphrodite rolled off the couch and headed towards the window where one of her sacred birds sat. ”Oh hello, dahling”, she said as she pet the bird’s lovely head prior to noting the insignia on the swan’s chest. ”Oh a letter from Poseidon?”, she said before taking the scroll from the swan. ”I always knew he wanted a second round. Spend one night with me, and they all come begging for more~”, she chuckled, ending with a wink before delicately opening up the scroll to read it's contents. ”Oh a party! Sounds delightful. Thank you sweetheart~”, she stroked the bird’s feathers and bade the swan farewell as it fluttered off.

It would be nice to see the other gods and goddesses again, it has been years since she had seen most of them. And although she wasn’t on the best of terms with most of the other deities, seeing them would remind her of the good old days. Back when they’ve wronged, punished, and/or fought with one another. She set the scroll on top of her kitchen table with the rest of her important letters and bills. She’d need to purchase a new dress and shoes for the occasion, however, she can always worry about that another time.

Because right now, she would be onto better things. Maybe calling that pizza boy wasn’t a bad idea.

xxxxxMOOD ❥ - - lonely
                                                  xxxxxCOMPANY ❥ - - me, myself, and i
                                                  xxxxxLOCATION ❥ - - home ( new york, ny )
                                                  User Image

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Mood: xxx
Company: Lots of People and Poseiden
Current Activity: Staking out the place
Current Thoughts: Should I really be here?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A small sigh escaped parted lips as a petite woman continued to be followed by a swan getting her looks. She was stilled worried about the other swans if this was not just for her. She was not sure what to think. If this was just for her then she was not sure if she was flattered or anxious. It had been awhile and how was she to know if her husband had changed his ways? The fact he was at a bar did not really signal a good direction to her. Her mind wandered a little as she hoped if there were others invited they treated the swans nicely or the swans did not linger like this one did. Not because it was special treatment or a throw back to the dolphin years ago but for the swan's sake. She was sad true but she would never put herself over the life of an animal. She found comfort in them and it would be horrible if any got hurt.

Her mind was so out of it in thought she actually did not notice the looks she was getting as she went from her house to the bar. It was not a place she would go to on her own. She was not a drinker or did anything like that it made her violently ill. She was knocked out of her odd thoughts by the panicked sounds of the swan who had been silent up to this point. Unfortunately for her it was just in time to walk into a pole. "Tried to warn me? Sorry... My heads are in the clouds... Thank you though." As she rubbed her now sore forehead she noticed there were people walking on the same path whispering and giving her glances. Well a girl walking into a pole probably would get attention enough. A girl talking to a swan just begged for attention.

With a flustered look on her face at the attention she scrambled to her feet not bothering to brush herself off. Scraping her knee and part of her hand she booked it towards the bar now that she was fully aware she was a spectacle for all to see. With a noisy swan now chasing after her she felt her lips twist into a pout and tears spring to her eyes. She needed to get out of here and fast. If only the swan would calm down. She was going as fast as she could to where the swan had been instructed to tell her to go. She was not running away or anything. At least not from where she was invited to go in fact she was running there because she saw on tv that bars normally were sparely filled with people and normally were dimly lit. Turning a corner and dashing down an alleyway she felt her lungs running out of air. She took a moment to catch her breath.

The swan catching up quickly soon calmed itself. Taking a moment to pull at her dress. "...Oh... Please... One moment... I need to catch... My breath..." She said in between small gasps. The swan fluffed itself and waited as she felt her rapid breathing calm slightly before it was back to being pulled at. She this time said nothing and let the swan drag her through the alley and into the light area again. More people... More stares... She looked like hell probably. All that running must have made her hair fray all about and her outfit was probably all dirty now because of the alley and falling. She gave a tiny sigh and just like the swan drag her trying to block out the noise of people likely talking about the weird girl who was being dragged by a swan. Suddenly when she looked up she was in front of the bar that shared the same logo as the swan.

Politely if not shyly she ducked inside. She noticed the swan did not follow. Most likely because that would have been to much. Likely it had returned to wherever her husband had called it from. Tip toeing past patrons and workers alike she inched towards the bar. So busy giving glances back and forth she did not notice she was walking right towards the host of this get together. She did not expect to see anyone else she knew seeing she had been so close but she was already emotionally spent as far as human contact and judgement went. She took a seat that was as far as possible from everyone and rested her chin against the cool table. She took a breath to gather herself before noticing something. Looking up her eyes widened. Oh crap... Well this man certainly looked familiar. "Um... Hello" Not sure what to call him in public.

x
x
x

Every tear, a waterfall in the night, the stormy night she closed her eyes in the night, the stormy night away she'd fly. and dreamed of paradise...

Sadistic Sarcasm

saya shiver's Waifu

Alien Friend

User Image
User Image
"Iт'ѕ... Hα∂єη."

User Image

Hades couldn't help the small frown that drew across his lips when Kore had mentioned in a rather cold manner of how she didn't want to go back to the Underworld. He agreed with her on that he liked living here better but still... Hades had to wonder just for a moment what his wife's true thoughts were on ruling the Underworld. He knew for the most part she hadn't liked the place, save for the Elysium Fields. He tried his hardest to make her happy and comfortable when it was her time to be there. Hades had thought he had succeeded with that but... perhaps not.

Soon they arrived at their destination. Sam had driven them close by the market to drop them off, and had driven off to find a good parking spot for the car. He would wait there for them until Hades summoned him to pick them up. Hades was grateful for the breeze blowing today. It WAS hot out, a bit more than Hades really liked. He also wasn't... fond of the sun. Living in the Underworld he got accustomed to. Persephone however did like this area of California and well... if it made her happy, Hades would comply and not complain of the heat and sunlight. He followed along after her as she browsed the various stalls, picking up items here and there. And while Persephone was shopping, Hades was picking up his own wares.

He was by one stand in which the mortals sold their own hand made chocolates and candies. To most, their prices would seem a bit ridiculous. Hades however didn't even notice.

"Would you like a sample, sir?" The girl behind the table asked. Hades gave a nod and was handed a piece of caramel covered in chocolate. He popped it in his mouth and savored the texture and taste. It was quite good. He was impressed.

"How many boxes of these do you have...?" "Oh. I have five of those. I also have some-"
                                                  "I'll take everything you have."
                                                  There was a pause and the girl stared at him wide-eyed like he was mad. Hades, however, was completely serious and looked it.
                                                  "May I pay with debit?" He asked her as he fished out his wallet and pulling out a debit card that was unlike others mortals may have seen. The girl just blankly stared for a while and nodded.
                                                  "Y-yes sir... just slide here. Umm... your total is... $600..."
                                                  Hades slid the card and put in the pin number for it. It was strange how money worked these days in human society, but still, his absurd amount of wealth held out for him, and would continue to do so. Just like with every machine he had used the card on, it checked through and the girl gave him his receipt.
                                                  "Thank you very much!" Hades watched as she had leaned over to get out a number of bags and put in all of her boxes. There were about six, large bags un total and she set them out for Hades. He gave a brief nod to the girl, weaving his arms through the handles and set out to find Persephone.

Eventually, he found his wife in front of a stall selling a variety of fruit. She was carrying some bags of her own and fiddling with her cellphone.
                                                  "Did you... find everything?" He asked, looking over and down to her. She did find a number of goodies and then some. Looks like they would be eating a fair amount of fruit in the coming week. However, what she said brought a slightly irked expression to Hades' face.
                                                  "........Ares?" He said the name both like they were a stranger and someone he held contempt over. Hades couldn't help it. He had known the God of War as being someone who would make his job more difficult for the past few thousand years. As well, his escapades with Aphrodite (despite the fact she was married) and that he had pursued Persephone for his own left Hades with the impression of Ares as being someone worthy of his distrust and dislike. Of course, Ares and his wife insisted that Ares had changed, that he was a new man and that he was gay. Ares was someone who was set in his own war and love-making ways for so long that Hades found his change of heart hard to believe. Thus Hades had the thought the younger god was just going through a so-called "phase".

Hades had other fears though too. Given how Ares was the son of Zeus, and that they had shared some... similar personality traits, the Lord of the Underworld did have some fair reasoning for fearing for Persephone's safety. It wasn't simply Ares though. Hades felt some caution towards all the male members of his rather screwed up family.

He gave a sigh. He didn't want to argue with Kore and cause a scene. He simply tapped at his foot and giving a sort of magical signal to Sam to come and meet them where he had dropped them off.
                                                  "Sam will be here shortly... the car is this way..."

Hades led the way to where the car would be parked. Sure enough, it was there, and Hades had put their bags in the trunk before taking his seat in the back. He was quiet the whole way back home, merely staring out the window for the ride. When they got home however, a strange sight awaited them. Right in front of their door was a swan, with some sort of odd crest on its chest.

Hades was the first to step out of the car and walked to the white bird. When he got closer, he recognized the symbol on the bird and his heart sank. 'Oh. Fantastic.' He knelt down to take the scroll off from the swan and unrolled it open. Eyes scanning over the words quickly, Hades' face took a dark tone.

"...Poseidon is having... a family gathering?" Hades gave a small snort. He hadn't seen Poseidon in... decades. Centuries. But, Hades has also never been that close to his brother. While he hadn't caused any real personal offense to either him nor Persephone, he found his lecherous ways to be uncomfortable. As well, Hades wasn't too keen on seeing many of the others of his family...

Mσσ∂ ⊕ Peeved xxxxxƜιтн ⊛ Persephone/Kore xxxxxƜнєяє ⊗ Front Door of their Mansion xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff