Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

User Image

Melody quickly turned to face the gentleman in the mask, she held so tight to the flashlight. It seemed kind of strange to be taking advice from someone she didn’t even know, and that someone was in a odd looking mask. Still his words seemed to calm her down. “Right..” She said giving him a weak smile. “ A man at a gas station told us of a short cut.” She twiddled her fingers around the flashlight.” After our RV broke down..there was this thing..” She knew it sounded silly, but she knew what she had seen. “It..chased us here..”

“Melody, I’m coming”

She didn’t have time to look, before she was lifted into the air, causing her to drop the flashlight. “Dyson!” She said in a gasp, not really ready for him to pick her up. He hugged her so hard that she made a small squeaking sound. She was so glad he was there next to her now. With the help of the mask man, and her brother next to her, Mel’s anxiety was starting to disappear. She moves in closer into him, and snatched up the flashlight again. “I am not sure how I feel about this place, Oni-chan..” She whispered to Dsyon, before the girl named Lucy walked back over to them.

Mel was about to ask if her brother was okay, but then Lucy spoke. “Oh yes, I am very glad that my friends are fine.” She gave her a wider smile, before introducing herself, and her brother.“ I believe..you are Lucy? I am Melody, and this is Dsyon.” The others had moved into the gate, and fore a spit moment everything seemed find…………Until it happened. At first Mel wasn’t sure what was going on, she could hear laughing; mad crazy laughing, that made her skin crawl. Soon she was frozen in pure fear, as she realized the shadows were dancing.

Her eyes had grown to the size of half dollars, as the shadows exploded in the air. Was this all a trick, no..it couldn’t be. It felt too real. Mel had already convinced herself that it was real. A small scream passed through her lips, when the one named Diogenes appeared out of thin air, and stood before them. “A v-v-v-vampire….?” She thought, as the tears started to swell in her eyes. The hug had confirmed it. In no way did he feel human at all, his body was hard like stone, and as cold. This was just too much for her to take, as he laughed again.

She could now hear screaming, and it took a moment before she realized that it was coming from he own mouth. Her feet had started to move too, heading for the gate. She really should have listened to him about the part of them being trapped, because her body hit the force field, causing her to fly back onto the ground. Mel wasn’t down for long, before she got to her feet, screaming the whole way as she ran around the house, looking for a way out.

She blindly ran now, that was until a random door opened in the ground, and swallowed her up in it. She went sliding down, twists and turns; only to roll out onto and old mattress. She laid still for a moment, trying to catch her brain up with what had just happened. She sat up slowly, as her flashlight landed next to her. Quickly she grabbed it, and looked around. It wasn’t really clear where she had landed, maybe a basement of some kind. It was full of old paintings, and artwork. All of it lined with dust, and cobwebs; a sign that it had been down there a long long time.
The scared girl got to her feet, and brushed herself off, thinking to gather her thoughts on what had just happened. She was now trapped, in a place with monsters? It sounded so farfetched, but if it was true than that meant that know she was alone….in a house…with monsters…This thought alone made her panic, but she had to calm down. Her panic was what got her here now, lost, and alone in this house. Somehow she made her feet move, using the flashlight to find away out. Her mind races back to what had just went down moments ago.

“If they are vampires, and I am now sure they are, because no one is that flipping cold.” She spoke in a whisper to herself. “Then they are toying with us, like cats do with mice. We are nothing but prey to them..” Mel tried to think about what stopped vampires, it was kind of hard since she had never seen a vampire movie in her life, not even watching that sappy Twilight crap, that even teen girl her age was into. “Damnit Mel..Think! Holy water..garlic..silver bullets..an old, and young priest? I don’t have any of that stuff..” She let a sigh go, as she moved among the pictures, feeling like they were watching her.She was glad when she finely came to some stairs.

She climbed them with caution, feeling like any minute something was going to pop out and grab her, but soon she started to hear something; it was piano music. Sweet sweet piano music, drawing her closer. She opened the door at the top of the stairs, so quietly. Soon she found herself in what looked like a music room. It was filled with all kinds of instruments. In the middle of the room was a beautiful piano, with a woman playing the keys.

Mel stood still, going unnoticed for the time being. It was a lovely song, and it made her want to play too. The sound calmed the small human girl, and she closed her eyes, trying to rest her rampant mind. She didn’t open them again until the song stopped. “That was very lovely..” Mel spoke up in a meekly voice. She should know better than to talk to anyone in this house, but she couldn’t help it. If this lady was a vampire, than it was a risk that Mel was willing to take. The playing deserved a compliment.

Megsinabox
Doozlez
Hypnotic X
prime666
NefiraDaxie
Jamais Changeant
Lacuta

☮~❤~♫ (New)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXI'VE SEEN THE WORLD, DONE IT ALL, HAD MY CAKE NOW. DIAMONDS, BRILLIANT, AND BEL-AIR NOW. HOT SUMMER NIGHTS, MID JULY...!
XXXX▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Nyx Coraline Valentine ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
XXWHEN YOU AND I WERE FOREVER WILD, THE CRAZY DAYS, THE CITY LIGHTS, THE WAY YOU'D PLAY WITH ME LIKE A CHILD!

User Image

Nyx shook her head at the dramatics Hito put on in the bathtub. At least the water was warm and not cold, the poor thing would be shivering to death by now. "I did not trick you in the slightest Hito Darling. I only played on your desire for my earring is all" She mused with a wicked smirk before she began to lightly scrub the dirt off the cat woman. Lightly humming Nyx was probably enjoying bathing the woman more than she should have. She'd been alive a very long time, long enough to realize that beauty could be found in man and woman alike. Gender did not truly matter to her, not like it had back in the olden days. Plus the girl was deliciously warm against her own cool skin. Letting her soapy hands wander the soft skin Nyx lightly bit her lip relishing in this brief moment of utter freedom. She really wanted to run her hands through all that glorious hair but Hito was so set against it. Pouting lightly Nyx narrowed her eyes as the cat lightly bit at her hand, nothing painful, more of a warning of sorts. Well two could play at this game. Quicker than the cat could react Nyx leaned forward and repaid the favor by lightly nibbling at Hitos twitching cat ear. Nothing painful, oh no, more like little love bites she lightly licked at afterwards before nibbling again. She would not dare draw blood from the girl, not without permission at least. Plus if she got TOO frisky both Death, Fredrick AND Diogenes would smack her hide black and blue.

"You bite me, I bite you Darling." Nyx practically purred while she used the shock Hito was in to properly wash and rinse the girls hair. Once she deemed the cat properly cleaned Nyx gave the cat a highly innocent and mischievous smile before getting up and out of the tub, wrapping herself in a soft fluffy black towel a bit too short for her frame. "Well it's been a delight as always Hito Darling, same time next week?" Nyx hummed with a saucy wink, leaning down to place a kiss on the cats nose before she purposely sashayed her way out of the bathroom and towards the stairs. "Though you could always accept my offer to come into my room... My offer to braid your hair always stands~" She called back as she walked up the stairs and to her room leaving the door open a crack as she began to dig through her closet for some clean clothes. Hmmm should she wear a dress? Or maybe a skirt? Hmmm... decisions decisions~ Looking back at her room Nyx frowned when she realized Diogenes still hadn't fixed her coffin. That would not do at all! With a scowl Nyx stormed out of her room and headed towards Diogenes's room, not caring she was still in only a skimpy towel.

Tossing his door open Nyx walked over to Diogenes and pulled him down by his shirt collar so they were nose to nose. "My coffin still isn't fixed Dio Darling. Care to explain WHY you've not yet fixed it? Come now, what possible excuse could you have for me this time?" She huffed before realizing just how close she was and in what little coverings too. Her face bloomed a bright red as she began to blush but she wouldn't back down, not until she got her answers. It wasn't like he could actually SEE she was practically naked or anything, unless his hands started to wander just like hers had on Hito... Not that Hito would ever like her like that. Nyx was pretty sure the cat girl barely tolerated her blatant perverted advancements, and mainly out of fear of Fredrick punishing her for hurting someone. It really wasn't all that fair once Nyx thought about it. Next time she'd try to have a bath with the cat girl without using Fredrick as a deterrent for running. Back to the situation at hand though, Nyx's coffin still wasn't fixed and here was Diogenes, just lounging about his room. If he didn't move to fix it soon, she was dragging him by his bloody fangs to do it.

Which Place? Diogenes bedroom The Weather? OBVIOUSLY I STILL dunno I'm Doing? Feeling up Hito, Trying to get answers from Dio Feeling? Flirty, Perverted, Amused, Annoyed, Thoughtful

prime666

Gumby Ningata

Hardcore Hellhound

6,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                  ♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥
                                                  Dio was in the middle of making himself look a little more presentable wondering if he should put on a top hat or not to mark the special occasion. When he heard his door open he froze like a child that had been caught in the act. He would have grabbed the intruder and instantly teleported them both out of his room but upon hearing the angry voice he calmed down a little. Nyx could get mad at him even to a point of trying to get him back for the things he did but she knew that everything he kept in his room was very precious to him so he didn't really have any fear for her taking any of the photos that covered every inch of his walls from it's carefully planned place. "Nyx my dear I was wondering what was taking you so long to find me!" he could smell bath water and soap and a smile played to his lips as he thought about having a shadow take her towel from her. He let the thought pass though feeling he was in enough trouble at the moment. But despite her rage he was a little confused...had she not smelt them yet? Oh this was going to be good "did you run here just after a bath? You know I use the shadows to see and my what a view they are getting dearest sister" he teased teleporting out of her grasp only to re-appear just behind her "Could it be that thy has cometh to this my place of refuge on a quest for more than thine is asking for?" As he spoke he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her lightly before teleporting again this time right beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulders and outstretching his hand before them. "Could it be that my dearest sister hath not noticed the scent that doth linger upon the air this day? That sweet scent that doth light the fires of desire within those whom are no longer of the living world?" he smiled brightly at her his fangs gleaming a little in the dull light of one uncovered window he had. He was honestly surprised she hadn't noticed the humans yet but if she had been in the bath it made sense.

He turned to stand before her now placing both hands upon each of her shoulders and hanging his head in shame. "Mortals be among us now mine sister...and I fear that it was they whom deterred me from the action you so desire. My attention had been drawn by the scent of fresh blood playing in the air, beckoning me to investigate. I shall make haste unto thy room though as it is my duty to uphold my promise to rectify the mistake I hath made to garner the anger of one so dear...my apologies m'lady" He hugged her full on then vanished again re=appearing at his door casting a smile at her but not leaving merely leaning at his doorframe with a devious smile upon his face. "But seriously Nyx we have humans inside the barrier now. Sorry I didn't fix your coffin I can go do it now if you want...would you mind helping an old blind man find his way back to your room? I promise not to try anything funny along the way. But next time you visit wear more than that It was almost to easy to steal it and leave you trapped in my room naked" he spoke slyly turning to walk out his door chuckling a bit expecting her to follow after him even though he really didn't actually need her direction to find her room.

♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥~•~♥
                                                  silver-vixen-babydoll

WhisperingWilds's Husband

Predatorial Demigod

9,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Fredrick I. Cicle
Zombie Butler

Fredrick patently waited in the freezer and watched as the cracks in his hand closed. It didn't take long, but he always hated how he had to stop to heal. He envied the vampires sometimes with their near limitless healing but he also reminded himself about their dependency on blood. At least, if I am healed, I won't have anymore embarrassing episodes in which I want to feast upon a human, he pondered hopefully. With his healing reaching its end, Fredrick replaced his glove and opened the freezer door once more. As he stepped from the freezer, he caught the tail end of Mistress Nyx walking down the hall wrapped in a towel. Fredrick just shook his head and smiled. "The bath time must be over." As he gazed around the kitchen, Fredrick then realized the extent of the disaster that had awaited him. Mugs and porcelain were destroyed, the glass doors of some of the cupboards were cracked while some of the other doors where destroyed entirely. Fredrick sighed is slight disbelief. How could one outburst do so much damage? he thought to himself. Fredrick was unable to hear it in the freezer, but now that he was in the kitchen he could hear the unmistakable sound of Lydia's piano talent. She must be upset, he thought to himself and tried to make a mental note to talk to her about it.

"Well," he said breaking the melancholy mood that threatened to take over again,"its not going to clean itself, but wouldn't that be fantastic." He looked down to the small frost familiar that was still with him with a grin. "It looks like we could use some help, what do you say I call for a little backup, hmm?" With a little concentration Fredrick manifested three, two foot tall snow golems. Upon arrival the saluted Fredrick and he returned the salute. "Alright men, damage control. Start collecting the broken glass and putting it in one of the empty boxes in the freezer. I will start bringing out the replacement china from the back of the same freezer. Make sure you are staying in the freezer long enough that you don't start to melt, the last thing I want is to have to mop up after you. Right then, company march!"

With that the three midget golems were off, not needing a broom and dust pan as they would collect the broken glass into their densely packed forms, then deposit it into the box their maker had indicated in the freezer. Meanwhile, Fredrick had started to collect the "in case all of the china in the kitchen breaks at once" china from the back of the freezer that Lord Death had put there many years ago and put it away in the cupboards all the while trying not to trip over his little creations. He was impressed with himself. This may not be so bad after all.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image ♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ -♩Dɏsøn Ⱦ Gibsøn Ƚҽɑɗ Gʉitɑr ♯ Singҽɍ

Dyson smiled affectionately down at Melody, his sister by choice. He couldn't help but drape protective arm around her shoulders when she nuzzled in close to him. He knew how she was with situations like this. She had trouble with anything even remotely scary. That's partially why he always liked to jump out from behind corners at her. One, her reactions were always priceless. Two, he pretended it was to 'toughen her up'. He gave her a gentle squeeze as she told him about her misgivings about the place they were at. He was trying to comfort her. That was his job as big brother, the protector.

Then he turned to watch Aria practically drag Kaleb through the gates. He had no idea the guy was in such terrible shape. He was about to shout out some further friendly banter, but no sooner did they pass through the gate than did everything totally flip a complete 180. Suddenly the stumbling blind guy was popping in and out of existence talking like a madman. Dyson's smile finally disappeared as he listened to the man's ramblings and watched the spectacle the man put on with utter disbelief. This could not be real.

His eyes narrowed as he tried to catch sight of strings or mirrors or something that could explain this crap. It didn't help his quickly souring mood that poor Mel was shaking like a leaf! When the suddenly boundlessly cheerful...vampire...popped up right in front of Dyson and Mel and pulled them into a hug Dyson was about to lose it. He let go of Mel in favor of attempting to take a swing at the jerk, but the coward had already popped back out of sight. Dyson swiveled towards the sound of the man's voice now coming from the front entrance. He began to take off towards the door, not really thinking about what he was going to do if he actually caught the man, but fueled entirely by senseless rage. Of course he disappeared again and now Dyson didn't see him anywhere. He let out a scream of rage as he landed a hard punch on the front door. It made quite the reverberation, but Dyson wasn't about to admit how much it had hurt.

He turned back in time to see Melody taking off, screaming her poor head off as she went. "Mel! What did I literally just say about running off?!" It wasn't a legit question. He knew she was in flight mode just as he was in rage mode. She was already out of sight. He turned his attention to the next closest thing that he could. The masked freak. "If she gets hurt I swear to God I will hunt you down like ******** animals!" He wasn't sure what to do now so he just booked it in the direction that she had run. He didn't go far though since he had already lost sight of her.

He turned to his other two friends, remembering how messed up Kaleb was and finally realizing that poor Aria was probably crumpling under his weight. He rushed to their side, swooping under the brunette males other arm to offer his strength. "This can't be real..." He was at a loss. His stomach was churning and he wanted desperately to find Melody, but he couldn't leave hiss other friends when there were still two strangers there. Who knew what they would do or what they had planned! He fixed them both with his most vicious glare. "You better start talking!" He wasn't sure how to back that implied threat, but he wasn't exactly the type to think that far ahead either.

“To stand up on a stage alone with an acoustic guitar requires bravery bordering on heroism. Bordering on insanity.”

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Lydia A. Parition

Ghost Maid

As she neared the finish of the song Lydia could not help but softly speak the last to lines in a soft singsong whisper. "Whats gone is forever lost, now all we can do is live" Her voice was hushed but carried easily over the room. As the last few notes chimed she lifted her hands to start another song, it was then that the voice of the dainty girl Melody snapped Lydia out of her music trance.
Her fingers fell down hard on jumble of keys making a horrible racket, with a quick swoop Lydia closed the pianos key cover and twirled herself on the bench looking shocked as she spoke "Oh! I didn't.." Her words trailed off as she set eyes on this unknown face. "I.. I didn't now our masters were having guests today!" Panic was starting to take over as she thought off the disaster she had put the house in, and her neglectful behavior at telling Fredrick it needed to be done.
Standing she started to hurry towards the door entrance, but something occurred to her and she paused staring at the girl about half way from Melody. The masters never have guests... no one can leave, and what is this girl? Her head tilted slightly to the right as her labradorite colored eyes narrowed in confusion and interest. "Thank you for your appreciation, and I am sorry... who are you? And what are you exactly?"
Lydia was at a great disadvantage compared to the rest of the household. She could not smell, had no blood lust, and could not tell if someone was already dead. She just had to assume the reasonable thing that anyone in Deaths house would in fact be dead. Her face contorted into a frown as she studied Melody's face, the stress that had been playing on it just moments ago still held a bit of its merit. Something weird is going on. No.. Wait this isn't adding up.
This shock touched face was something she remembered seeing before. Bastian. Her mind snapped to the memory of seeing him the first time after he was told there was no way out. "What's wrong Miss? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Inwardly Lydia giggled, but physically all she did was give the girl a soft smile.
Confusion still circled in her head, there was really only one way Lydia would know for sure. Quickly she moved forward towards Melody offering her hand in comfort. "Come, sit down" The gesture was a ploy; getting inside the girls head was the only way Lydia could think of to know what was truly going on..

Maelyn

Lavish Ladykiller

"Once upon a time
I swore I had a heart
Long before the world I know
Tore it all apart"

User Image

Otonashī hito
p***y cat
----------------------

hito glowered at Nyx. How dare she lie. She played on her beast side and then dared to lie about it. Vampires were foul creatures. More so when they let such things out of their pretty pretty mouths. The cat girl mewed as she was scrubbed. It took on a different tone the longer the woman scrubbed. hito hated her. Hated her so hard for making her heart beat a faster, like it was going to rib out of her chest, and for making her face hot and red from all the blood flow. She mentally cursed herself for purring as the woman caressed her. The little kitty thought things could not get better worse but they did. The vampire started nibbling on her ears. A gasp then a moan slipped out of the creatures mouth. Her whole body instantly got tomato red as she covered her face with her hands.

hito wanted to make a snappy comeback about her being a b***h or something but Nyx caused her brain to shut down. If this were an anime steam would be pouring out of hito's head. Her soul would try to be escaping out of her mouth. It was just too much for her to process and her gears have gone kaput. She had drop a cylinder in her brain. It caused her to miss hearing the human as she screamed or the one that slammed their fist into the door. There was no way the cat could fight back as she was kissed on the nose. That was it. hito died as she got even redder, if that was even possible. Count that as her having six lives left. Not really but that is how she felt. She was so....... Angry? Aroused? Embarrassed? Vulnerable? She had no clue and it was taking her mind awhile to reboot.

After what felt like an eternity hito finally stirred. She climbed out of the tub and grabbed a towel. There was a quick wipe down before she left the towel on the floor on top of her soaked clothes. She paused a moment as she saw something in the tub. Her hand reached into the water an picked it up. It was the earring. The devilish thing! hito went to throw the thing but stopped at the last second. She could not bring herself to do that. hito sighed before she left the room and started towards her room. It was on the other side of the house from the tub. Her focus was on the earring as she slowly walked towards her room. Her path took her past the music room. An unfamiliar voice filled her ears as she started past. hito looked into the room and saw the girl and instantly started to hiss as all the fur on her ears and tail tried to stand on end, but being wet prevented it. Still her ears laid flat on her head as her tail violently swish back and forth.

"Once upon a time
There was apart of me I shared
Years before they took away
The part of me that cared"

High-functioning Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Aria Lynn Maryn ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop

Of ******** course it would take a whole two seconds for everything to go to s**t. Aria had been frozen in her tracks at the appearance of the shadowy figure, nearly releasing her hold on Kaleb in her surprise. She looked towards the blind man who had showed up as he giggled(a little deranged sounding if you asked her opinion). She watched, a wide-eyed expression on her face as the figures danced and back flipped to the man, flinching back when they exploded. What... What in the world is going on here?? Suddenly the man was gone, only to appear beside the cloaked figure. She didn't have long to figure out how he'd gotten there so quickly as he was suddenly in front of them, introducing himself as Diogenes. Aria was too startled to even speak, only able to stare as he kissed Kaleb on the forehead before pressing another to her hand.

The feeling of her hand in his sent chills down Aria's spine once again. His hand was freezing. No person's hand could naturally be that cold. It was as if the blood in him had stopped flowing. And had he just said he was a vampire? "What have we gotten ourselves into?" She wondered, her voice just barely more than a whisper. Surely this had to be some sort of elaborate joke, right? That man wasn't actually a vampire, right? Now it was Aria's turn to feel sick as her brain struggled to find some rational explanation.

Her struggling was cut short, however, as Melody started screaming and ran for the gate. The color left Aria's face when Melody suddenly flew back, afraid that her friend had been seriously hurt, but she was quickly reassured as Melody was back up and running off in no time. A dream. She found herself thinking hopefully, still a little out of it. This is all a dream and the RV hasn't actually broken down and we're all still on the road. That thought in mind, Aria reached up to pinch herself on the arm, wincing at the sting that quickly followed. Of course.

Kaleb's weight suddenly shifted off of her and Aria jumped, expecting to find that creepy Dio there again only to find Dyson taking on some of Kaleb's weight. Aria sighed, relieved that more weird things weren't about to happen, and nodded in agreement when their guitarist demanded that the other two start talking. She looked to the two, her gaze as serious as she could make it despite everything going on in her head. The sooner they knew what was actually going on here, the sooner they could go and find Melody.

Hypnotic X
Jamais Changeant
NefiraDaxie
Doozlez

Shy Healer

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

"A man at a gas station and a creature in the woods? How... coincidental." Death mused over the possibility that the pair were one in the same, possibly one of the sins attempting a quadruplet of kills... though he couldn't pinpoint which of them would use this particular tactic without further information, or bait - he would have to pry more into the subject later, after things had settled.

Were death able to be seen beneath his mask one would be able to identify a slight smile as Melody's apparent brother arrived to the scene - it was always better for a family to be together in such times as were coming. "
A pleasure," Death nodded to Dyson, not following up the exchange of names with his own - Death figured it would be time for such things a little later, not now. As the final two remaining Humans walked threw the gate Death's attention veered in their direction, his eyes following Dio as he started to laugh. Death hadn't really taken his son for that impatient, but supposed it had been awhile since he had been in the presence of Humans.

Turning his face gaze to Lucy, away from what was about to be a stressful scene, he whispered over to her: "
Well, I suppose subtly dropping hints of the predicament over tea is out, wouldn't you say? I imagine they'll be fairly angry with me for awhile - asking for a group photo would probably just be callous."

As Melody panicked and Dyson started his rage against the gears of fate Death calmly reached his right hand into his robe to pull out his favorite clown nose and a scrap parchment from the great list, placing the nose over the skeletal mask he was wearing without explanation to the Humans. When next he spoke his voice rang clear - the voice he reserved for proclamation to the dead rather than for general speaking. "
By stepping threw that gate willingly you have disrupted my list... Though it may be insensitive to say, your shortcut took you a lifetime longer than you might have hoped for. I am the primal reaper - "Father" or, if you must, "Death" - and, according to the great cycle of life, you have just ceased existing. You are 'alive' in the sense that you are still Human, but you will find that suicide will do little to rid yourselves of this place unless I were to reap you myself... and my stitching you back together will be a very uncomfortable and demeaning experience for both of us. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you but, regardless to what you may think of the circumstances, you did it to yourselves.

If you believe that you can escape by all means try, It will be painful but not dangerous when you fail... I hold no grudges against such attempts. Alternatively you can ask my son Sebastian, I am relatively certain he will tell you of the methods he has tried if you ask him nicely enough - he has tried it most to bypass the wards, if I am recalling correctly.

If you use something that isn't yours I would appreciate it be put back where you found it - if everything were to relocate itself around the house it will be difficult for anyone to find anything, and that will leave me irate. You would not like me to be irate.

Breakfast will be at seven after seven, brunch at ten after ten if you missed breakfast, lunch at twelve after noon if you miss brunch and dinner will be at eighteen minutes after eighteen hundred hours.
"

Death paused as he stuffed the scrap from his list back into the folds of his robe and looked back to Lucy, the red nose briefly wobbling back and forth at the sudden movement of his head. "
Did I forget anything pertinent Lucy dear? I can't seem to recall what else is important for them to know on their first day here."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Activity: Explaining things, speaking with those nearby.
People Nearby:
Lucy, Dyson, Aria and Kaleb.

Doozlez

Jamais Changeant

Megsinabox

Hypnotic X

Pretty Intense's Husband

Shirtless Rogue

14,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
User ImageUser Image

Thorne crept along the staircase, a single hand gently brushing over the banister as he kept his feet as light as possible. The only sound that could be heard, at least, hear-able by vampire ears, was the soft rustle of the leather jacket he wore over his broad shoulders. There were new people in his home, his abode, and they seemed welcomed by father, at least. He didn't approach when they were finally visible to him. He remained at the edge of the staircase, unmoving and, nearly invisible if it weren't for the glowing glint of his red eyes.

Only after the girl had moved further within the house did Thorne drift to the front door. He kept a hand against the frame and moved so barely a single eye graced the outside. It was the middle of the night and, though he adored moving about outside, he'd rather return to his book. It was far too loud which was the reason he was drawn away from the confines of his room in the first place. It was an enlightening tale about a surgeon who turned to the sea for adventure only to be stranded in a place of little people. It was one of the young vampire's favorites and he seemed to never be able to get through the entire piece before he was interrupted or distracted. One would think that in over 300 years, he'd be able to find the time to just sit down and read it.

Alas, it sat on the table in his room with the spine bent open to mark his spot once more and he was stuck here attempting to curiously observe the groups of those Father was speaking to. Then, then came the complaints! What an outrage! How dare they speak to such a figure in such a manner. Now, two gleaming eyes became visible as Thorne parted his lips to his fangs. He took a long deep, inhaling breath past the glinting teeth. He could taste their blood from here and scented each of them to memory.

Before Thorne knew it, he was standing halfway visible from the door, his hands in his jacket pockets to hide the fists he made in anger. Disrespect was something he refused to accept, however, he wouldn't make a scene of himself to make certain these infidels of humans would follow the order of house. They'd learn. Oh, they'd learn...

With oceans so deep...
                                        He will drown in his sleep...

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

➜ Kaleb nodded his agreement as he shifted over slightly to make it easier on Aria to support him and he let one of his arms fall to his side whilst the other hung loosely over her shoulder. He brushed his hand over the arm around his waist in thanks and then began to step slowly forward in till they were beyond the gate and with their friends, he resisted the urge to shiver as they came to a stop though and he shrugged at the comment he was just glad not to be the only one that thought this creepy. Of course it didn't take long for **** to hit the fan and he mumbled out a curse at himself for having allowed himself to let the others lead, but he was maybe just a little too tired to handle the situation at the moment.

Which is perhaps why he simply tilted his head in confusion to start with at the blind guy who had now thrown his support away, that is in till he noticed the cane still hovered in mid air shadows gathered around the object and his eyes widened in surprised. Perhaps it was a magic trick of some ind he thought that is before he realized the man was talking and he glanced over to pay proper attention, since it seemed introduction were being made although he'd much rather just be offered somewhere to sleep and deal with that later. How the hell he seemed to be moving around so easily without any help Kaleb hadn't a clue, except for the shadows that faded in and out of his vision he worried about whether or not he was hallucinating. It took him a while to catch on to what exactly 'Dio' was letting them now, but the instant he caught on the goosebumps began to over his skin and his eyes widened similar to earlier that night. The light touch to his forehead caused him to shiver and he froze in place to watch the rest of the display in shock, the words an echo in his ears.

If he were his usual self he'd already have started to run towards the gate to test the theory on traps and his eyes did dart behind him to the metal wondering if it were worth the risk to make an attempt. He decided against it though since his condition already wasn't great,s adly he was too late to stop melody though as he saw her run past and go flying backwards not far from the entrance. Thankfully she didn't appear to be injured if her next action were anything to go by as he watched her get up and then out of sight beyond his view of which he could do nothing but clench his fists. His arm tightened around Aria's neck though and he grasped for her hand at his side, before his arm was then raised over one of Dyson's shoulders.

With aside glance at the man in thanks he then faced the two supposed vampire left with them one of whom seemed almost a shadow himself, covered in a dark cloak and mask his gaze quickly went towards the girl sat least she appeared human despite the bright pink hair and green eyes she didn't show any sign of fangs at least to his eyes. "I'd like to believe this is a dream -but to be honest I feel too much like **** for it to be anything less then real..." He mumbled sadly his arms holding tight around his friend to try to reassure himself and them that things were going to be alright. Of course his thoughts chose that moment to remind him that melody had just run off potentially into a variety of creatures home and he gasped for breath as he began to panic. It didn't help at all that the man chose to answer the question next and it just confirmed his doubts, not helped when behind them he noticed the door open the shape of another person in the doorway.

"Can we skip the welcome party?" He said through gritted teeth content to keep his anger in check since he'd be unable to fight properly anyway and if he believed 'Deaths' words then really there wasn't anything they could do at the current time. Maybe when he'd rested, ate, washed and felt better he would start to plan and check out all the boundaries but for the time being it didn't seem like a bad deal to him. Apparently they were unable to die or something like that and they mansion was starting to appeal to his idea of sleeping, so of course he moved his hips a little to nudge either of his friends."We should follow them." He stated in an attempt at calm it would be a good idea to stick together though so he didn't lose his grasp on the pair and they needed to find Melody too, their best bet would be in the building he thought since Dyson had obviously lost sight of her outside.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Company ✪ Aria, Dyson, Death, Lucy and Vampire[Thorne] ✪
Location ✪ Entrance to Mansion ✪
OutfitClothes

[OOC] ✪ Sorry for delay, im still not happy with this post completely but I think I got everyone... ✪
Megsinabox
Maelyn
Jamais Changeant

Doozlez
prime666
NefiraDaxie

Sparkly Detective

Hypnotic X

Jamais Changeant

NefiraDaxie

Megsinabox

the Ioose cannon

¤ ʊℂУ ¤
User Image
If I die young
Bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses

► ◄

-----Smiling, Lucy nodded gently to Melody's introduction. She pulled the lollipop from her mouth, "Yes, I'm Lucy. It's wonderful to meet you. The blind man over....." Before she was able to finish that, she was distracted by dancing shadow men. She blinked a couple of times in absolute surprise as Dio began his fit of laughter after the last two humans stepped into the Death Dimension. He was an impatient one, but she couldn't really blame him. Even Father was excited to have new people here. She felt a tap on her shoulder and found herself face to darkness with one of the shadow dancers; giggling softly as she was spun in a circle. She curtsied to the shadow man as he flipped away and exploded, with the other shadow men, at Dio's position. 'He certainly is a showman isn't he?' She placed the lollipop back on her tongue and crossed her arms over chest; taking a step back when Dio teleported to their father, allowing him the spotlight. She curiously watched his movements as he teleported, introduced himself and kissed two of the humans, teleported again, hugged the other two, and introduced what he was. That was a bit of a shock; she hadn't really expected him to come right out and say it. She giggled softly anyways, only quieting once Father's voice had hit her ears. With a gentle shrug, she spoke up, "It would appear so. It has been a while, so I suppose it couldn't really be helped. He's so excitable sometimes. She knew she didn't really have to remind Death how Dio was. They had all lived together in the Death Dimension for many years.

-----Lucy smiled out of amusement as Dio once more teleported. This time to the entrance of the mansion and gave a bow, he was followed closely by the human named Dyson; clearly angered by this new information. She watched as Dyson narrowly missed stepping on her DSi, that still lay by the entrance from where hito had fallen into her earlier, in an attempt to hit the long gone Diogenes. Wait.... WHAT?!?' She was so caught up in watching the humans react, that she hadn't noticed that her own brother had disappeared; no where in sight. "Really Nessie? Just let the cat out of the bag and then... POOF? Oh I'm gonna get him, that crazy blind old fool." She flinched slightly at the loud thud that sounded when the blonde male's fist hit the door. Dio was gone, so why did he throw the punch anyway? 'There's no way that didn't hurt. Yet, he seems unphased. I forgot how interesting mortals were.' It had been almost a century since she was last mortal and slightly less time since she has seen one. Her eyes followed as Dyson then ran around looking for Melody, whom ran off screaming a while ago after hitting the dimension barrier, before finally running back to his friends' side. The conflict he must've felt reminded her of that night, long ago, when she was nineteen and still human; not the same situation but it still brought up a memeory that she could never forget. Melody seemed to be like his sister and she had just run off. He obviously wanted to find her, but didn't wanna leave his other -slightly more fragile seeming- friends behind with two strangers.

-----Lucy watched the humans for a few moments before Father's voice hit her ears again, this time in a tone that she was rather unfamiliar with. She supposed he was addressing Dyson's attempt at a threat; she was positive that there was nothing to back up his words though. Turning her attention to him, she had to stifle back the laughter that attempted to escape past her lips. She had always adored Father's antics, they kept the afterlife interesting. His voice soon came to an end after he gave the entrance speech to the humans; then his attention shifted to her. A bit of laughter finally escaping her as she watched the nose bobble a bit with the sudden movement of his head. She reached up and poked the clown nose once before turning her attention back to the humans. "Everything is pretty much covered. Just one thing though...." She pulled the lollipop from her mouth, "Until you get used to what is essentially, your new life, I wouldn't go opening any random doors. Some crazy things lie behind closed doors here in Death Manor." She laughed gently and stuck the lollipop back in her mouth; her emerald eyes soon began to study the faces of the humans. One looked angry. One looked scared out of her mind. The other looked just plain sickly. "We may be considered monsters, but most of us were human at some point. Like that blind, crazy old fool that put on a little show before poofing off. He's old as dirt, but we aren't so bad. Really. Welcome to the family!" She smiled brightly at them, only pulling her attention away when she heard the sickly human mentioned a welcome party. She turned and looked over shoulder to see the return of her MIA brother, Thorne. She blinked once and smiled softly, waving a simple 'hello' before returning her attention to the humans. It seemed the sickly one wanted to go in and rest. He looked like he needed it, honestly. She put her hands up in a surrender and moved closer to the humans, gently taking Dyson's hand (the one he punched the door with) into her own when she got close enough. She examined it closely as her DSi, closed and powered off, floated over and hovered next to her head. After a moment she looked up to Dyson, smiling brightly with the stick of the lollipop sticking out the side of her mouth; showing her fangs without thinking about it. "You can all rest inside, I'm sure Melody has probably made it in by this point. Oh, and I can wrap this for you if you want Dyson. That punch had to of hurt." She was attempting to familiarize herself with the names she already knew, while she offered help. There were a lot of people in the house, not that Death Manor couldn't hold it; it just meant more faces and names to remember.

► ◄

Sink me in a river
                                        At dawn
                                        Send me away with the words of a love song
                                        User Image
                                        Welcome to the Family!
                                        Lounger

WhisperingWilds's Husband

Predatorial Demigod

9,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Fredrick I. Cicle
Zombie Butler

As the three snow golems were finishing their solemn task, Fredrick heard the cascade of sound that indicated that someone had caught Lydia playing the piano. Most of the denizens of the house realized quite quickly, when you hear Lydia play, don't draw attention to it or she would stop and pretend that it couldn't have been her at all. It took the frozen butler a second to realize what the implications of this sound meant. Someone has entered the house that doesn't live here. The thought hit him like water as you fall through the ice of a frozen lake. He snapped around to his midget brigade and barked, "Men, with me! We must protect Lydia at all costs!" With that he dashed down the hall followed closely by his stumpy solders.

As he ran his mind snapped to a dozen situations, each more grizzly than the last. Narrowing his eyes he summoned a sword to his right hand. He gripped the frozen handled tightly as he rounded the last corner outside the music room, spied the rather upset hito standing outside of the door and continued down the hall. Upon reaching his destination he barged into the room past the soggy cat-folk. "Sweep the parameter! Secure the target!" He bellowed these orders just as he realized Lydia had already been conversing with the now probably terrified human that stood across from her. Hmmm...perhaps it is but a lost soul Lord Death has brought home with him. He recognized the girl as the human that ignited his blood-lust earlier, but dismissed it as his own possible confusion. Humans cannot find this place after all.

Slightly embarrassed by his own overreaction he glanced down to the snow golems and remarked "Belay that order, I seemed to have jumped the gun of this one, lads." Motioning back to the doorway he muttered "Return to the freezer to await further instructions. Move out." With this the dwarf golems shuffled out of the room, seeming to mirror their makers feeling of embarrassment.

As Fredrick was still facing the door he gestured to Miss hito to enter the room as well, not hiding the fact that he was irritated that she was in her birthday suit. Honestly, who prances around the house naked? He then turned to Lydia. "I will say that is safe to assume this is the one who caught you playing the piano, Lydia?" Fredrick bowed slightly to Lydia's new "friend", a formal butler bow, nothing fancy. " I am Fredrick I. Cicle. Butler to this household. Will you be spending time here or is Lord Death about to deliver you to your appropriate after-life?"

Gumby Ningata

Lacuta

Maelyn

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image ♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ -♩Dɏsøn Ⱦ Gibsøn Ƚҽɑɗ Gʉitɑr ♯ Singҽɍ

Dyson stared at the man who called himself "Death" in angry disbelief. Was this guy for real trying to say it was their fault?! They didn't know! How could they be expected to know!? All they were told was that there would be some shelter and aid helped. There was no disclaimer warning them that "oh, by the way if you cross that gate you might as well kiss your asses goodbye." He could kick himself for getting himself into another mess, but worse getting his friends into the mess with him. It had been his idea to use the RV. His idea to look for help when the RV took a crap. Well...it was technically Melody who crossed in first, but he had followed after with a stupid grin on his face. Granted, even if he had known he would have come in after her anyhow.

And now he had no idea where she was and all he was getting was more bad news. This guy was talking as though they had just signed up for a boarding school as he laid out all of his "rules". Like hell was he about to sit back and accept this. But at Kaleb's muttering Dyson caught sight of the new figure in the doorway. And the guy's eyes...were they glowing? Dyson couldn't help but grumble a little. They were now "evenly" matched in the sense that it was three on three, Not that Kaleb counted towards that figure in the condition he was in, so now they were more than outnumbered. Still, Dyson wasn't about to lay down yet. "Alright Skeletor, we'll play along for now..." He grumbled this more to himself than aloud, he really just wanted to get inside at this point so he could find Melody and they could all be together again. He could protect them better if they were all together.

Then the pink haired one actually laughed. Really? Was she just trying to set him off again. He clenched the fist he had punched the door with and narrowed his eyes as she gave her little warning. He wasn't falling for that as friendly advise. She probably didn't want them snooping cause there WAS a way out. He made a note to make sure he explored what he could. Then she "welcomed them to the family". This brought a cruel sneer to his lips. This was not how a family was made. Not to Dyson. Dyson did not like rules, did not like limits and certainly did not like being trapped!

He sucked in his breath when she came towards him. He wanted to pull away when she reached out. Something stopped him from jerking away when she actually grabbed his hand. Mainly that he didn't want her to see that she had that power over him. Plus, he knew Kaleb would topple if he moved too suddenly. He stared at her sullenly for a moment, eyes narrowed as he tried to assess her hidden intent. He briefly looked over at the hand held gaming device that was now floating by her. And was she sucking on a lollipop? Was it blood flavored or something? "I'm just fine Pinky, thanks. We'll come inside only to get Mel and to rest, but you can drop the innocent act. Don't think for a minute I don't know what you're really interested in. I'm sure prey tastes better when it's healthy right?" His voice was low and gruff, but just a touch softer than he meant for it to be. It was deep in the back of his mind that part of his sick twisted sense of adventure was actually interested to see what was inside. And this woman's skin, though cold, was very soft. And did he just think about how cute that fanged smile was? Snap out of it Dyson, she's the enemy!

“To stand up on a stage alone with an acoustic guitar requires bravery bordering on heroism. Bordering on insanity.”

High-functioning Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Aria Lynn Maryn ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop

Aria didn't know what to think of the man who called himself death. The nose on his mask... made her feel surprisingly better. Everything was still crazy and making her head spin(especially the appearance of the very threatening man standing near the stairs) but the appearance of the man by the stairs was enough to distract her from all of that at the moment. The aura he was giving off made a knot form in the pit of her stomach. And was it just her or was there something up with his eyes? Swallowing thickly, the redhead quickly looked away, her gaze settling on the pink haired girl from earlier when she approached them. Having her this close made Aria feel a little uncomfortable but she figured it was better to be friendly since they were going to let them stay there.

She looked to Dyson when the blonde called them prey, the word making the knot grow, but she put on a halfhearted teasing grin instead. "Come on, Dy. I think we all know that your blood's more energy drink than it is actual blood by now." It wasn't her best but she felt she had to do something to lighten the tension that was pushing down on her. Her gaze flicked briefly to the device suspended in the air(a fact she chose to ignore for the moment) before looking to the pink haired girl. "That's a cool DS." She stated, trying to keep her tone cheerful. "What sort of games do you have for it?"

Hypnotic X
Jamais Changeant
NefiraDaxie
Doozlez
the loose cannon

((Short post is short and I'm sorry xP! My brain's been at like 20% all day xP))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff