Maelyn

Gumby Ningata

¤ ʊℂУ ¤
User Image
If I die young
Bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses

► ◄

-----Lucy continued to tap away at the buttons of her DSi, her mind on the game even though she continued to listen to the conversation that happened between her siblings. She rolled her eyes with a smile as Diogenes started on his long, and obviously over-dramatic, reasoning for messing with Nyx's coffin. She couldn't deny how much she loved the two, but it made her wonder where their last brother was. The distraction of her attention caused her die in her game and she stared at it in silence while she listened to the conversation carry on. Just in time to here Diogenes say that Nyx was his favorite. Shock and a bit of sadness overcame her as she glared daggers at him just as he pointed off into some random direction; obviously mocking his own blindness as he pointed in a random direction when mentioning Lucy. She was prepared to say something when the butler entered and spoke for a moment, followed by the maid. Blinking for a moment and deciding it to be too crowded for her tastes -and still a bit upset that Diogenes was playing favorites- she rose from her seat to make her leave.

-----Pushing the door open telepathically -perhaps a little more forceful than she had wanted- she walked out of the kitchen, her attention once more on her DSi; another round of 'Birds and Beans 2' of course. She wandered through the house, deciding that her best course of action was to go outside and get some fresh air. She didn't really care too much about the fact that she wasn't wearing shoes because she could (and probably would) create and small pathway of leaves or such to keep her socks clean. She began to wonder who else was up at this time. So far she had seen the butler, the maid, and two out of her three siblings. As she made it to the front door she paused her game and gently pulled it open, immediately being greeted with the cool morning air that she was really not dressed for. She returned her attention to her game and continued on.

-----Not three steps out the door and Lucy felt herself collide with something. It wasn't very soft either. She fell to the ground, her grip on her DSi faltering and it slid across the ground; settling a few feet away. The wind had been knocked out of her when she hit the ground, but as she slowly returned from her daze she saw hito and smiled softly. "Good morning, kitty. Out for a run?" She was almost positive that hito disliked being referred to as 'kitty', but it was simply Lucy's way of showing her affection towards the neko. She was a naturally affectionate person, never actually outgrowing it before she entered the world of the living dead. The sun hadn't even dared to peek over the horizon and already Lucy had been spun until she was dizzy, teleported, and now she was on the ground after having been slammed into by hito. She wasn't quite sure, but somehow, she knew this was going to be quite an interesting day.

► ◄

Sink me in a river
                                        At dawn
                                        Send me away with the words of a love song
                                        User Image
                                        What's New Pussycat?
                                        Lounger

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXI'VE SEEN THE WORLD, DONE IT ALL, HAD MY CAKE NOW. DIAMONDS, BRILLIANT, AND BEL-AIR NOW. HOT SUMMER NIGHTS, MID JULY...!
XXXX▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Nyx Coraline Valentine ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
XXWHEN YOU AND I WERE FOREVER WILD, THE CRAZY DAYS, THE CITY LIGHTS, THE WAY YOU'D PLAY WITH ME LIKE A CHILD!

User Image

Nyx crossed her arms, ankles crossing as well, as she leaned against the counter with her hip, eyebrow raised. "While im glad you find all this amusing Lucella, I'm seriously ticked off here." Nyx spoke calmly while letting her eyes land squarely on the somewhat retreating male who knew within moments he had been caught red handed as it were for the crime committed. "I've not slept properly for the last three days an I'm at my wits end here and more than a little irritable" She smiled thinly just barely holding back the snarl she wanted to unleash on the overly dramatic male before her. It was her coffin... Her COFFIN for god sakes! It was like her going into his room and drawing all over his pretty little tablet with permanent black marker! Not that she would, she had more class in getting revenge that included NOT ruining precious personal objects. Though she could still use it as a threat.

She could already feel the migraine forming behind her eye as Diogenes started up with one of his 'apology explanations'. She really was in no mood for any of this but she'd humor him just because it was the sibling thing to do. Though she wouldn't keep her comments to his little speech out of it. "Light in the darkness? Your blind you old bat you can't see light" Amusement. "Adore me huh? Pfft that's laughable... I really wish you wouldn't do 'something nice' its always trouble..." Doubt and reluctance. "... What were you doing in my room anyways to notice this... Oddity you just HAD to fix hmmm?" Curiosity and suspicion. "You do these things for cheap laughs not out of love, don't even bother trying to lie" Blunt honesty with a mixture of exasperation. "The only person you care for is you Diogenes, so you better fix my coffin pronto or i'm becoming an artist on all your stuff" Truth and an idle threat. "I seriously doubt you couldn't live with yourself if I DID hate you. I really think you don't even care sometimes. You say one thing but your actions speak volumes on another. Does it really matter if I forgive you or not? Your just going to do something else to try and frazzle my already frayed nerves so why even bother?" Bitterness, insecurity, and a touch of disappointment.

She was about to sigh and give Diogenes the forgiveness he asked for when the freezer door opened and the butler Fredrick walked on out. The zombie looked cold, but that was the norm seeing as he was a reanimated corpse that required flesh to function after all. Shortly after Lydia the ghost maid floated into the kitchen doorway from the opposite direction asking if anyone needed anything done. Slightly suspicious but Nyx really didn't have to time to care. Lucy left, and once Fredrick's words hit her ears she quickly tugged up her sleeves to try and save her dinner. It didn't go so well. Between turning the stove off and trying to pull the now boiling pot of water off the stove and into the sink she managed to spill half the contents over her exposed arm making the skin blister and burn within moments of contact. Biting her lip as tears welled up in her eyes she roughly dropped the pot into the sink before turning the tap onto cold and shoving her arm underneath the stream of water to help cool off her skin. The flesh wasn't healing and her dinner was utterly ruined, boiled until the once vibrant red blood was nothing more than a black mass of gooey molasses in its casing.

Taking deep breaths she really didn't need being dead and all Nyx tried her best to calm down but her mind wasn't having any of that 'calm down and breath it out' nonsense. She was tired, hungry, and now half her arm was burnt to the third degree and not healing all because Diogenes didn't know when to stop or when enough was enough. Gritting her teeth she soaked a towel in the cold water and wrapped it around her tender arm before turning on Diogenes who was still kneeling on the ground. She was more than ready to rip him a new one but tears were ever so slowly gathering in her eyes and she did NOT want to start bawling in front of everyone. "You... You... You overgrown undead p***k! How could you!? God damn it Diogenes! Do you really hate me that much? If so let me know now and just... Stop torturing me like this... Please..." She started off, her voice utterly pissed before dropping off into a begging tone. Shaking her head she took off in a run, leaving the kitchen and absconding up the stairs to the dusty old attic to sit and cry for a bit.

Ok so the attic really wasn't all that dusty seeing as Lydia did an excellent job of keeping the place tidy, but it was old and the perfect place to go when things just weren't going well. What a rotten day... How could it get any worse?

Which Place? Attic The Weather? STILL dunno I'm Doing? Crying my eyes out, cradling my burnt arm Feeling? Sad, angry, confused, worthless

prime666

Doozlez

Kulvain

Lacuta

Hardcore Hellhound

6,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
Diogenes Rasui
Vampire Trickster

He hadn't expected things to descend as quickly as they had. He had hoped she would merely get angry at having her dinner spoiled. But when he heard the splash of water from his place on the floor. He knew almost instantly what had happened. Mentally he sighed not thrilled by her reaction or her words. Stinging him almost as much as her burn probably hurt her. He had picked a bad day to be himself. Was that how she saw him? Some older than sin vampire who was losing his grip? Some selfish, self absorbed, degenerate. He kept his head to the ground as his expression had grown darker with each new accusation she threw at him. True he messed with them a lot. But he didn't think it was for the reasons she thought it was...at least he didn't believe it to be the case. When he had first started his little family long before they had even ended up in this mansion it was true that he was simply trying to stave off the onslaught of loneliness that came with centuries of being alive. Having tried and failed to turn humans he had gotten along with in the past. He had grown sick of watching all those he cared for die as he lived on far longer than any of his new family would know...except for death himself. Perhaps the years where taking their toll on him

He stayed quiet as she finally lost it on him letting her be mad feeling that if he opened his mouth he would only make things worse. Only after she left did he rise to his knees to kneel on the floor his expression more serious than he would ever dare let any one of his siblings ever see. "...I'm sorry Nyx." he muttered softly to himself as he rose to his feet once more. He turned his attention to the butler and maid still in the room and gave an audible sigh. "It seems I've gone to far once again...I apologize that you had to see such a display." he said the sly smirk returning to his face as he regarded the two his tone switching almost instantly from the somber sadness his sisters words had wrecked on his mind into the cheery playful tone he was more commonly known for. "Could you two do me a favour?" He asked them both as he began to roll up the sleeves of his shirt. He had never gotten used to ordering people around even now when he was faced with two creatures who worked under his father. "Could you go find Nyx and attend to her every need" he said as he started the sink up again retrieving more blood from the fridge and beginning to warm it as she had done not moments before. He knew her healing hadn't kicked in due to her dinner being spoiled by him. "I would go myself but my presence might be more of a hinderance to her mind than any help" he explained setting the packet of blood off to the side to let it warm a little more as he set to cleaning the pot Nyx had been using.

He gave them a warm smile "If it's not to much to ask please bring her the blood packet I've warmed...try not to mention that I sent you. It might be better for her mind if she focused her anger on me for a while longer, I'm sorry to ask you to assist me clean up my own mess..." he had been very careful to make sure that the blood he had selected was the same type she had chosen earlier. Using his sense of smell to determine he had made the proper selection. He continued to wash the pot in the sink in silence for a while longer. Thinking upon how she had such a severe reaction to his antics this morning. Surely she didn't actually think he thought that way. He would have to make it up to her somehow in the future. Was her coffin really that special to her? His own coffin was not even his original one...but he had lived so long that perhaps he had made a error in judgement to think that the one she had wasn't special. He loved his family,,,with all his heart. But he could understand how easy it could be to get angry at him. The way he was made it almost to easy. "oh and Lydia there will be no need for you to tidy my belongings. I assure you that I will be capable of doing that myself. Though your diligence is appreciated" he said again brightly before going back to cleaning the mess he had been responsible for humming a light tune as he did so.

Lacuta
Kulvain
silver-vixen-babydoll

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

➜ It had taken all of about 5 minutes by his guess for Kaleb to get annoyed with the search for help and began to wonder why he'd ever offered in the first place to go looking, it was 3am - a fact he hadn't realized in till getting outside. Of course he wasn't good at keeping track of time and had only shaken out of his nap when he felt the RV come to a sudden stop, being certain they were nowhere near the bands destination the brunette figured something was wrong. After a glance out of the window confirmed it wasn't some sort of pit stop, he didn't think it time yet for a swap of driver and yet still stood up prepared to take a turn at the wheel if that were the case. He caught on quickly though and when it turned out the damn thing had broken down, he sighed and simply joined Dyson to go look for some help to maybe fix the situation. Personally in hindsight he figured they really should have expected this to happen. but he blamed the excitement for not actually checking ahead of time... despite the fact you could pretty much tell from its appearance that the RV was a piece of junk.

Well too late now they were stuck in the middle of flipping nowhere to his dismay and yet he still continued to walk along the road not wanting to go back without at least being able to say he tried his best. The route they'd chosen to take didn't seem to be helping either as he noted the trees each side of him with a shiver that made him zip his jacket up fully, he may have gone into one of his dazes a while back, since he appeared to have lost track of Dyson in a rather short amount of time. Of course he being himself decided not to start shouting yet... he did start to panic slightly as the flashlight he carried started to flicker and he kept hitting it in an attempt to keep it shining. "Damn it." he mumbled under his breath as he finally came to a stop to try to repair the damaged item, the wind pulling at his hair where he'd tied it back in a tiny ponytail and he gritted his teeth at the chill. Giving up on the flash light he tucked it into his pocket and grasped for his phone as a backup plan, its light was dull and small in comparison but kept him from panic.

The battery was full and he quickly brought up the number of 'Aria' dialing he turned it on speaker, letting the beeps reassure him that is in till they suddenly shut off before it could even connect. "Great. My luck has definitely run out." he said talking to himself something he did so often in his thoughts it was just a matter of letting the words form instead of holding back as he usually did. He didn't now whether Dyson had gone back or not and he really didn't want to leave him out here alone even if he knew the man could handle himself, it was more for his own conscience. Quickly he attempted Melody's phone just in case, saddened when that call too disconnected he figured now was the time to start to scream and run. "It just has to be a Horror story. Honestly if this is Karma I'd really like to know what I did." He stated as he turned back towards where he could see the vehicle in the distance, "Dyson!" he shouted after all the guy couldn't have got that far away and he wasn't even going to start on all the possibilities.

He would panic once he got back to the girls and that's when he felt a breath across his neck, "**** this..." he murmured and let out a scream just as his legs caught up with his thoughts and he started running. He wasn't athletic or sporty by anyone's standards but he wasn't taking any chances as he stumbled in his rush back towards the RV, "Every man for himself!" he called out to notify Dyson if still close by to hurry up as he reached the door an clutched at the handle slamming it open as he jumped inside, his eyes wide as he turned towards the girls his hair a mess across his face having lost the hairband goosebumps now covered his skin beneath his jacket, his skin turned pale in fright. "So... any chance one of you fixed it?" he stuttered between gasping for breath slightly hopeful, whilst he stared outside through the entrance the door left open as he scanned the area hoping to catch sight of the other man.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Company ✪ Melody and Aria ✪
Location ✪ RV ✪
OutfitClothes

[OOC] ✪ Sorry for delay ✪
Megsinabox
Maelyn
Jamais Changeant

High-functioning Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Aria Lynn Maryn ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop

Aria jumped when the door slammed open, shrieking and moving closer to Melody as she looked back, wide-eyed, only to relax wen she saw it was Kaleb. Then she realized that it was Kaleb and a wide grin pulled at her lips as she pounced on him, arms wrapping around the taller band member in a tight hug. "Kaleb! You didn't get lost!" She pulled back, only then taking in the other's appearance and frowned in concern. "Geeze, you look awful, are you okay??" She followed the other's gaze, looking out the door, her frown growing before she looked back up at the other. "Did something happen?" And where was Dyson? Aria could only assume their guitarist was close behind. Or hope he was, anyways.

Hypnotic X
Maelyn
[[Short post is short and I apologize >.<]]

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

~~~ Where-Front porch, near the front door.~~~ With-Vampire, and A BOX STEALER! ~~~ Out of Creep Mode~ AHHHHHHH!!!!!

User Image

“I am not saying you are fat..I am saying you feel fat!” She placed her hand on her hip, and flipped some of her long blonde hair back behind her back. “I am HERE to see Death of course. I thought that would be obvious by now you dimwitted cat..” She said in a matter of fact tone, switching her hips. She just rolled her eyes as she neko tried to shoo her away. “Sorry, but I am not going anywhere, and you can’t make me.” She stuck her tongue out, crossing her arms. What a pest, it was beyond her knowledge why death would keep such a pesky being. What value did it hold? The cat was loud, rude, and obnoxious.

Morgan turned to pick up the box, but quickly it was snatched from her grasp. She let out a growl as the Neko girl took off with it. “GET BACK HERE WITH THAT YOU MANGY CAT!!” She yelled chasing after her. Morgan couldn't let her get away with stealing her precious gift to her beloved. She would use her to beat rugs once she was caught. “I WILL GUT YOU AND TURN YOU INTO VIOLIN STINGS!” In a state of fury, Morgan failed to see the young vampire that had fallen to the ground. So immediately she tripped over the fallin girl, landing right on her. “Ow, damnit..” grumbled the witch, as she scrambled to her feet. “Give me my box!” She demanded, not paying mind to the girl on the ground. Her main focus was all on the furball, and her box.

User Image

Quote:
[quote=Doozlez][/quote=GumbyNingata]
Quote:
[quote=Doozlez][/quote=GumbyNingata][quote][/quote]

User Image

WhisperingWilds's Husband

Predatorial Demigod

9,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Fredrick I. Cicle
Zombie Butler

Fredrick was slightly put off by how he was dismissed by Lucy, but his attentions snapped back quite quickly when he heard Nyx cry out in pain. Her explosion of anger at Diogenes was justified, yet her choice of words seemed to have left her adopted brother in a state of shock and sadness that Fredrick was unsure he was capable of. Perhaps he did not think that she would notice or perhaps he, like the child Fredrick suspected Diogenes was at heart, he just didn't think anyone would get hurt. Fredrick was relieved to hear him bounce back quite quickly from his sorrows.

Fredrick watched the blind vampire at the sink for a second before he realized he should be the one to help Nyx nurse her injury, after all he did have a strange affinity for ice and a cool touch on a burn is supposed to help. He nodded to Lydia. "I will take the pack of blood to Mistress Nyx." He said quietly in little more then a whisper. He felt as though the situation where now a battlefield and this made Fredrick feel as though he were back in the war. His combat instincts told him to be cautious around Nyx as he picked up a nearby dish towel and wrapped the warm blood pack in it. She is a very old and very powerful vampire, he reminded himself, even if she doesn't look it.

"There," he said after he had finished wrapping the blood packet,"now I wont accidentally freeze it on my way to her."

Fredrick gave a slight bow to Diogenes as he left the room, knowing that though he was blind he had other ways of seeing. As he started to climb the stairs to the attic he thought to himself about the love, even though it was misused, that he saw Diogenes portray towards his sister. He really was just a child still. I wonder, Fredrick thought to himself, if that is simply a vampire thing.

Upon reaching the top of the attic stairs he saw Nyx, sobbing to herself. They really are just children aren't they, Fredrick thought to himself. He approached her with the blood packet in one hand and the other hand he started to gather frost around. When Fredrick spoke he spoke with a warmth that had long left his frozen form."Mistress Nyx, I have a prepared blood packet for you if you would like it." As he said this he held out the blood packet wrapped in a towel, "I even took precautions as to not freeze it again. Also, if you would like I can take some of the heat out of your burn so you are a bit more comfortable before your healing kicks in."

As he walked towards the injured vampire he made a mental note to complement Lydia on how spotless she kept even this part of the house. Fredrick, who was still a bit on edge, scanned his environment for the signs of any weaknesses in the floor boards as well as the easiest escape routes if this situation turned sour.

silver-vixen-babydoll

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Lydia A. Parition

Ghost Maid

It seemed Lydia had in fact missed something very important, floating into the middle of a family feud. As the littlest Mistress wandered out of the kitchen door with her DSI in hand, Lydia had to maneuver herself inside the kitchen to avoid Lucy walking directly through her. Her eyes followed the DSI with a small hint of contempt.
Electronics were not something Lydia was fond of. Oh, it had nothing to do with the fact that she was from a time when they couldn't have even been dreamed of; Or that the electrical fields sometimes made her disperse into thin air out of now where. Even the fact that they made everyone using them less social made little difference to Lydia. What she really couldn't deal with was how very bad she was at them.
Several times Lucy had needed a second player to heal her character, or fight along side her in a 'boss fight'. This was something that Lydia had figured couldn't possibly be that hard, after all, a child was doing it. It became quickly apparent that this was not something she was going to be able to do, as focusing on pushing the controller buttons made her look away from the screen. And when she became enraged at anything happening on the monitor, the controller would drop from her hands.
Once she was so upset that it blew out the fuses in that whole side of the building. After that Death had.. suggested.. mayhaps it was a better idea to avoid game requests.

Dratted, she had done it again. gone off to another thought completely irrelevant to what was really happening now. Lydia shook her head slightly to pull herself back into the here and now just in time to catch the tail end of Nyx's verbal explosion. It felt as though she should leave, perhaps follow the tortured soul. She floated less then an inch towards the door again when she heard Diogenes voice, pausing she placed her right hand up to her face and gave Fredrick a sorrowful glance.

Lydia saw Fredricks lips move as he whispered his intentions of following Nyx. So without further hesitation she glided towards the stove, picking up a dish cloth from the counter as she moved. Even if Diogenes did feel it was his fault, she refused to make him clean everything by himself. As Diogenes was already working on the pot Lydia started wiping up the floor.

"Yes Master Diogenes." She answered him before speaking threw his humming, "I am sorry if I speak out of place.. its just, I don't believe she meant what she voiced." Within a moment she added "Everyone should be grateful that you have not lost your sense of play, After life would be much more depressing without you" Even though Lydia knew he could not see her, she looked up from the floor and beamed him her most encouraging smile.

With one last glance over the floor for escaped splatter, Lydia took the wet cloth to the sink beside Diogenes. Avoiding his clean pot she strained the cloth in her hands, little drops passed through her skin and her focus on this fact made her lose control of the cloth. She sighed deeply at this before biting her bottom lip and re picking up the aggravating piece of fabric.

"Do you have any plans for the day, Master?" Her mind had already shifted off the fight she had witnessed only moments ago. She had found that it was not worthwhile to remember such unimportant things, after all, they were family and squabbles surely wouldn't last long.

prime666
Kulvain

Lavish Ladykiller

"Once upon a time
I swore I had a heart
Long before the world I know
Tore it all apart"

User Image

Otonashī hito
p***y cat
----------------------

hito was well on her way to getting away from the b***h witch. There was no way she could catch the neko. She was just a fat old witch and hito was a young well toned neko that just happened to know the area better then the woman. hito was all set to secure her escape but fate decided otherwise. Mere steps from her complete victory an object stopped her in her tracks and threw her to the ground. The woman slid in the ground getting dirty and dropping her pilfered goods. It seems said object was a certain vampire that had a thing for calling her kitty. hito never let one that she actually liked that vampire or minded being called kitty. Death used to call her that all the time. "Sort of. Now if you will excuse me I need to get the hell out of here." hito spoke rather fast. She was still in a rush. The b***h witch was still right there.

hito stuck her tongue out at the witch before taking off again. She dashed into the kitchen. There was the her best friend, Lydia the maid and another intruder. The blind bat. hito made a dive for the table hoping that the legs of the chairs would slow up and ward off the b***h witch. She was not going to give the box back. Not until she at least got to see what was inside. hito took hold of the box and slowly started to lift up the lid of the box.

"Once upon a time
There was apart of me I shared
Years before they took away
The part of me that cared"

Hardcore Hellhound

6,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
Diogenes Rasui
Vampire Trickster

He merely nodded his thanks to Fredrick as he set off to attend to his sister. He knew she would be alright regardless but it didn't stop him from worrying. He was grateful for the fact that the zombie had been eager in his duties to help without even a question. It was a little admirable he thought. He continued to clean and hum until the ghost began to tidy and help as well. Bringing yet another soft smile upon his face as her voice met his ears. She sounded almost cautious with her words when speaking to him even now as she tried to set his mind at ease about the situation. he chuckled a bit "Thank you Lydia. I'm not too worried about my sisters anger as I do tend to rile people up. I think she rather wants me to act my age....unfortunately if I did do that I would be walking around the mansion dressed as a mummy" he jested laughing a bit as the thought of himself wrapped up in bandages and Egyptian accessories was more than an amusing thought. he turned to face her giving his absolute best sly smile "Besides I rather doubt anyone could stay mad at this face for very long" he drew his hand up under his chin as he smiled before turning back to dry the dish he had now cleaned before setting it off to the side.

His attention was back on the maid when she asked of his plans for the day causing him to perk en eyebrow at her. "Well first off I have to remove the false bottom from Nyx's coffin it shouldn't take me to long. After wards I was planning on paying a visit to..." his ears perked at the rushed sounds of someone or something entering the kitchen. His attention drawn away from his words at the moment. It seemed they where in some sort of rush. A smile played to his lips instantly. "Is that you Hito?" he exclaimed turning away from the maid casting her another sly grin. As he spoke the darkness that was only fought away by the dim light of the room would swirl beneath her but she seemed far to focused on something else entirely to even notice. Dio wasn't sure he liked her ignoring him despite the fact that he knew she pretty much thought of him and his family as intruding upon her home. "What do we have here?" the Shadows came all at once from every side snatching the box in her grasp away and snaking it into his waiting hands. "Is this the reason you are in such a hurry? Did the pet get herself into a little bit of mischief?" he tucked the box under his arm and turned back to the maid quickly flashing a smile that was more innocent than it really had any business being.

"I think I'll have some fun before anything else happens. Thank you for the help Lydia" he said very quickly before turning back towards the cat and waving his hand as if saying goodbye to her "catch me if you can!" he spoke focusing on where he wanted to be before vanishing from sight leaving little trace of his existence in the room afterwards.
Lacuta
Kulvain
Gumby Ningata

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXI'VE SEEN THE WORLD, DONE IT ALL, HAD MY CAKE NOW. DIAMONDS, BRILLIANT, AND BEL-AIR NOW. HOT SUMMER NIGHTS, MID JULY...!
XXXX▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Nyx Coraline Valentine ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
XXWHEN YOU AND I WERE FOREVER WILD, THE CRAZY DAYS, THE CITY LIGHTS, THE WAY YOU'D PLAY WITH ME LIKE A CHILD!

User Image

Nyx was ever so slowly calming down. Sure she was still crying but it was more out of pain now than the hurt she'd felt in her undead soul. She felt kind of bad for what she'd said to Diogenes but at the moment she wasn't feeling so bad to actually go and apologize about it. Not yet at least. Let him stew and worry for a bit, no lesson was ever fully learned within fifteen minutes after all. Wiping at her eyes with her sleeve Nyx made a face at her now blood stained shirt with thinly veiled resignation. Sometimes being a vampire really sucked. Like the fact that some of them cried blood instead of tears, or that some would burn at the slightest touch of sun while others could walk about in it full force for an hour or two. Life had a funny way of dealing the cards sometimes. Wiping her eyes again Nyx barely heard the creaking of the steps as someone headed on up to the attic. It couldn't be Diogenes, he'd just teleport up the stairs the lazy bugger, nor could it be Lydia, the ghost girl really wouldn't waste energy to go into corporeal form just to head up some stairs. That left only two or three people, one in which probably already knew she was up here and was already on his way up with something to help cheer up her awful mood.

Fredrick I. Cicle, zombie butler of Death Manor as she liked to call this place. Even though the man was frozen in time and ice she knew deep down his frozen heart was just as warm as any other heart out there. He even proved it in the way he talked to people. If he liked you he was warm, if not he was at least civil. In a way he was just like family, just from a different branch. "Oh Fredrick... Thank you, I really could use one right about now" She chuckled weakly while gently taking the offered packet out of his hands. She'd always felt a bit awkward on just how to properly drink a blood pack. Did one pour it into a glass and sip at it? Or did one eat it like a soup out of a bowl? She more often chose the more childish way of just drinking it like a juice box. Hey there had to be a straw already attached for some reason. Using a nail to cut the top of the straw open, Nyx quietly began to drink the warm life giving liquid until the packet was empty and her stomach was full. The blood wouldn't really kick in to help heal her for at least another half hour or so, needing to be digested through her now dead organs first.

Wiping her eyes again Nyx couldn't help but smile up at Fredrick brightly as he offered to take some of the heat away. "Could you? I really do hate to be a bother but this really does hurt. I'd forgotten just how bad a burn can linger and hurt" She mused almost solemnly as she gazed at the bubbled and irritated burnt skin with something akin to a wonder long forgotten over the many years of life. The last time she'd been burn was gosh two hundred years ago? Or was it three? Time and years seemed to blend together after a while so she'd just stopped counting. "Just don't over do it, I'd hate to have you start to melt because of my irrational and clumsy behavior..." She sighed while holding out her arm towards Fredrick. She really should be saying no, she could live through the pain for a while longer but sometimes a person needs to be comforted through actions. Odd as that sounds.

Which Place? Attic The Weather? STILL dunno I'm Doing? Talking With Fredrick, drinking my blood like a good girl Feeling? Sad, hurt, happy, cheerful, (god its hard and confusing to put emotions XD)

Kulvain

Kulvain's Wife

Firebreathing Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Lydia A. Parition

Ghost Maid

An amused giggle was her first reaction to Diogenes speaking of dressing like a mummy, she replied rather quickly now that she felt much less fearful of his feelings being bruised. "Oh you should really dress the part for Halloween this year, You would look frightening as well as give a little laugh at Mistress Nyx." Her finger moved her her mouth and she tapped her bottom lip pensively. "Do you think it would hurt her feelings or make her laugh? I don't think I have seen her laugh for a little while.. Do you know if there is something going on with her?" Lydia had started to ramble, it was not really her asking questions as much as speaking her thoughts out loud. Sometimes she did this simply because she had no physical mind to hold onto these thoughts, so she worried if she did not voice them she might forget she had them at all.

Diogenes best smile really was very charming. Lydia nodded her agreement with his statement and listened to his plans for the day with a suspicious grin. There was a much better chance of him causing even more pranks then fixing the ones he was already over. It was at this time that Hito came like a rush of excitement into the room, making Diogenes stop talking and Lydia become transparent momentarily out of shock.

Hito had never been cruel to her, but Lydia had recalled reading that Egyptians believed felines where gate keepers to the underworld. And even though she was dead she couldn't help but worried about being pulled into that gate. Also, Hito was a gorgeous ball of furry. So Lydia did her very best to appease the little Mistress with whatever she could possibly do to make her happy.. and stay at a distance.

Without returning herself back to normal Lydia looked under the table towards the cute kitten just in time to hear Diogenes speaking and the room becoming overwhelmed with shadows. Without hesitation Lydia moved towards Diogenes and reformed completely, a scowl furrowed her brow even as he said thank you too her.

Opening her mouth she demanded "Do not" But he vanished before she finished "tease the pets!" moving her arms tightly to the sides of her body, hands in fists, she stomped at the floor. This made no sound but made her feel slightly better that he dashed off without her being able to do anything about it.

It took her a second to realize this meant she was in the room alone with Hito. Gulping and dropping her voice back down a significant amount she then peeked towards where Hito was currently. "I.. um.. Do you want me to try and get it back?Or we could always leave spoiled milk in his room, it would take him hours to find it since his shadows would have a hard time finding it." With this she tried to give Hito a mischievous grin, but really it came across sort of worried. Don't let her have anger displacement, don't let her hand anger displacement.
Unsure if this would appease the kitty's need for revenge Lydia started rambling a bunch of other ideas and wandering around the kitchen holding up all manner of weird objects in with to trick Diogenes and spawn vengeance. The last item she held up was an egg beater, at which point Lydia noted to herself that this rant was no longer making any sense.

Sighing then she gave a sheepish look to Hito and simply asked. "what is our next move Mistress?"
prime666
Gumby Ningata

Sparkly Detective

Maelyn

¤ ʊℂУ ¤
User Image
If I die young
Bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses

► ◄

-----After the fall, Lucy slowly regained her composure; she remained on the ground. hito seemed to be in quite the rush when she spoke, not really giving the young vampire a chance to respond as she watch the neko look tauntingly behind her. Lucy's eyes followed her gaze and she immediately spotted the witch. 'I suppose that's what she meant by sort of.' Her smile lowered slightly at the sight of Morgan and then turned her attention just in time to watch hito run off with a box. She rolled over onto her stomach and to get off the ground, but before she had the chance to move the wind was knocked out of her once more. She was once more dazed as the witch landed on her. She blinked a couple of times while she pulled air into her lungs once more. Truthfully, she was positive that since she was dead, she didn't need to breath. She enjoyed it though, for some odd reason, so she continued with the act even when it wasn't necessary.

-----When the weight lifted off her, Lucy remained on the ground for a few moments while Morgan yelled after hito. before Morgan had a chance to go anywhere, the young vampire grabbed onto her ankle; her head was rested on her hand. Morgan acted as if she hadn't just landed on Lucy and that thought caused Lucy to huff a bit. She knew why the witch was there. Everyone knew that the witch was crazy about Father Death, but she really did take it to a whole new level. "Normally I would ask what you are doing here, but I feel like our relationship has gone past that point. Now are you going to at least apologize for landing on me? maybe even help me up?" She bat her eyelashes innocently at the female, keeping a firm grip so that she wouldn't be able to go in the house. She wasn't sure what was in the box, but hito had left with it and Morgan really wanted whatever it was. "So what's in the box? Also," she scanned the surrounding are before turning her attention back to Morgan, "where is your adorable broom friend?" At this point she was letting her curiosity take over and possibly distract the witch from any further antics.

-----Lucy lowered her gaze to peek inside the house. She just remembered that she needed to apologize to Frederick. He had spoken to her before she stormed out of the kitchen a bit upset by Diogenes playing favorites with Nyx. She blinked a couple of times, wondering how that situation played out in the end, but that wasn't important right now. She tapped her finger on Morgan's ankle, still keeping her grip firm. "He's not awake you know? It's not even 4 am yet. Don't you have somewhere else you could be right now?" Even with how the question was phrased, her voice managed to seem cheerful. She wasn't feeling her lack of sleep just yet and with how the day was going, she wondered if she ever would.

► ◄

Sink me in a river
                                        At dawn
                                        Send me away with the words of a love song
                                        User Image
                                        Stupid Hoe!
                                        Lounger

WhisperingWilds's Husband

Predatorial Demigod

9,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Fredrick I. Cicle
Zombie Butler

Fredrick breathed an ironically unusable sigh of relief, she hadn't tried to disembowel him. Its not that she had ever made a threatening action against him, he just knew that she was an injured vampire who probably was accustomed to pain anymore, so he was unsure how she was going to react to his presence.

"Very well, Mistress Nyx." he responded to her acceptance of the offer to relieve the heat of her burn. "I will not add frostbite to your list of ailments today." Fredrick then gave her a reassuring smile. Smiling still felt strange to him. His skin tight from the frost and almost unconvincing because of the half frozen muscles. Putting this from his mind Fredrick outstretched his hand, removed his white glove, and gently lay it upon the burn on Nyx's arm. He could immediately feel the heat radiating from her wound. This is going to be quite uncomfortable, he thought to himself. The longer he kept his hand upon Nyx's arm the further he could feel the searing pain travel up his own. His intensive training taught him not to show pain in the presence of adversity and his half frozen, icy features helped him hide the pain as well. After only twenty seconds on contact Fredrick noticed his skin starting to thaw and crack. This is one hell of a burn, he thought to himself.

Thirty seconds. Thirty seconds was all he could take. He knew that this was all he could take before permanent damage would start to set in. He removed his hand from the arm of Nyx, replaced his glove, curled it into a fist and put it behind his back. Fredrick's true intentions about putting his hand behind him was so Mistress Nyx would not worry. After all, he thought, they are but children.

Concentrating on the hand behind his back he could feel the cold returning to it.

He gave another reassuring smirk, bowed and said with his dry British humor "Well, if we are all done being sad and antisocial, shall we repay him in kind? I am sure the werewolf dropped a steamer on the lawn somewhere." Continuing to grin he gave a cheeky wink and offered his other hand to help her to stand.

"Shall we?"

silver-vixen-babydoll

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

User Image

Mel had started to push buttons on her phone, her phone did something funny like someone was trying to call, but it wouldn’t come through. She let out a small sigh, and glanced up at her friend. “Yea, I hate to say it but you are right. I don’t like the idea of being stuck on the side of the road. I mean anyone could just stop and try to pick us up. I mean I have heard about movies where girls like us are kid napped. “Of course she would never watched any said movies, only once and that was because her boyfriend made her. By the end of the movie Mel was so shaken. She didn’t sleep for weeks. Quickly she glanced at the door, and her heart stopped. “Did we lock the doo…” It was too late for her to get it out. The door had flown open.

In sheer panic, Mel threw her phone at whom, or what was coming in the door, letting out a scream. She had almost climbed Aria like a tree. Soon the familiar voice spoke up, and Mel was so relived. Luck for him Mel was not a baseball player. The phone missing his head by lot, and had crashed into the wall of the RV, flinging the batter out, but no major damage was done. “Kaleb..I-i-did it again..I am so sorry..I—t’s just being stuck out here makes me a bit more jumpy..” She had started to pick her phone up, placing it back together. She listened to Aira, wondering the same thing. “I am sure he will be along soon.” She said, giving Kaleb a small hug too.

She then moved over to her bag and started together her things up into it. “If he don’t come back..then we have to go looking for him..” Again she hated to be the one to point that fact out, but Mel wasn’t the type to let her friend wonder in the woods. She picked up a flashlight and checked it to make sure it worked. She shined it out the window, just as a shadow pasted by, making Mel freeze in fear. “G-u-y-s…” She slowly backed up, thinking that maybe it was the other member of the band. There was then a scratching sound that started at the front of the RV. It slowly moved to the back, as it dug into the metal.

“T—his..it’s not f-un f-unny.. “ She couldn’t even talk right anymore, as the fear gripped her. Then there was a thud, like something had jumped on top of the roof. Finely Mel couldn’t take anymore, and she let out a scream. She turned, jetting for the door, running over both Kaleb, and Aria over. She knew outside was safe, so that is why she didn’t stop. She ran, and ran with everything in her like the chicken she was, gripping onto the flashlight for dear life. “Please..Please…Please…” She chanted, as she blindly ran past trees, and bushes, praying for help. In the back of her mind she felt the thing right behind her, but little did she know it was still back there with her band mates.

Slowly something up ahead started to come into view; a gate. A GATE AND A HOUSE! That could only mean people, and anything could be better than the thing she had just seen. Quickly she pushed on the big iron bars, forcing her way in. Mel was unaware that she had just past into a whole other world. “Please please please..” Was all she could say before.. CRASH!!!!!!!!!! Mel went toppling to the ground, flipping once, and landing on her head. Her skirt flew up to show off her pink, and white panties that had cute little bunnies all over them. What had just happened? Something had just sent her world spinning. She had hit what felt like a hard body, and finely she pulled herself up right, coming face to face with a girl? “PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO HELP US!” Was all the shaken girl could say, tears starting to swell up in her eyes.

Megsinabox
Doozlez
Hypnotic X

☮~❤~♫ (New)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items