Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
☠ .¸¸.´´¯``.¸¸.´☠`.¸¸.´´¯``.¸¸. ☠

User Image

Layout, and story: Maelyn
Profile/ Reserved Layout: Doozlez
Pictures: Photobuket, Google, Zerochan. Big thanks to the artists. Without them we would have a pictureless RP.
MODS: Doozlez and Prime666

Ⱦɑblε Of Cѳɳϯεɳϯs

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
✠Date & time
✠Relationships:
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

OOC HERE

User Image

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

User Image
User Image

Deatth was very lonely and felt like he could not longer go on without some kind of companionship,but every time he tried to get close he accidentally killed them. So after years of this he decided to get a pet off of Scarebay.com,a website for all things that go bump in the night. After hours of searching he saw the perfect pet.A neko. After a couple of years he still felt empty inside so he returned back tp the internet,but this time he decided to go into chat rooms. Death fancied himself a bit of a comedian so he made his screen name; Pullmyfinger2. After hours of looking through chat rooms he found one he thought was perfect. There is was in big bold letters; HUMAN SEEKING VAMPIRE COMPANION. He thought surely he could find a friend here.

He immediately hit it off with a guy who's screen name was "CountForYou".
They talked for hours on end for weeks. Death felt like he had made a new best friend. Then the friend told Death the story of how he and his family were being driven out of the town they lived in,Death told him that he and his family could come live with him.Little did they know Death had trapped them.

Death lived in an old Victorian mansion protected by large iron fencing,hidden in a vast forest miles away from any person or anything. He also made potions and spells in his secret laboratory to let things in ,but once they entered the gate they could never leave again. This very spell is how Death recently come to be the proud owner of a male werewolf.

Years pass and a van carrying 2 female and 2 male musicians breaks down in the middle of nowhere. They make a collective decision to start walking in hopes they will find help.After walking for miles they come across a large mansion hidden behind a large iron gate, appearing out of the fog. They decide to go see if anyone is there that would be willing to help.Once they get to the door it opens as if by magic.Once they walk through the door it abundantly slams behind the, activating the spell. Now these 4 unfortunate souls know nother of vampires or Death or anything mythical for that matter so once they meet the occupants they will be in a whole new world.Death knows of his new guests and hopes that he can make his "Little" Family bigger,with hopes of the vampires turning the humans and not killing them,finding love and all that jazz.

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
✠Date & time
✠Relationships:
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

User Image

⇨ Must follow the TOS
⇨Please make posts literate, I m aware I am no novelists but we need to be able to understand what you are saying.
⇨ Must respect me, my mods, and all members. Mods are Doozlez, and Prime666.
⇨ No text talk, and narrate your character in third person.
⇨ Be dedicated to the RP, if you join this RP please post regularly and please do not join if you do not have the time to be committed to posting...we understand that you cannot be on all hours of the day and night but please respect others and do not be gone for days at a time leaving them stuck.
⇨If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time please let me or the mods know and allow those you are interacting with to continue without you...do not leave them STUCK!!
⇨ No God modding!
⇨ No cybering, This is a mature RP, and there will be sometimes when things will get hot, and prevented . Just know when to go to a time skip.
⇨ Rules and FYI can be changed if needed
⇨ Only two characters per person.
⇨ Title your PM as the roll you are wanting.
⇨ Use {{ }} [[ ]] or (( )) to talk OOC
⇨ There will be an OOC forum that members are highly encouraged to post in, it makes the RP more fun when everyone knows a little about all the members...it is not a rule to post in the OOC forum but we believe it will make your experience here better
⇨ Please read all posts or go to the OOC and ask someone to get you caught up in the RP if you are new or have been away for a while
⇨ Make posts nice. (Pictures,name, quotes,and so on. )
⇨ Send Profiles to arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow Doozlez
ANIME PICTURES ONLY!!!

FYIs
✠Vampires do not have to be related by blood, but DO have to see one another as family, and Death is the father.
✠The vampires do have super speed, and scenes.
✠The only way a human can become a vampireis by being bitten, and drinking vampire blood.
✠If they are bitten but a vampire, then they will gain some of the vampire's powers for a short amount of time, and It isn't very strong.
✠If a human is changed, then they will gain their own powers.
✠Humans are friends, and in the same band.
✠Nekogirl, and the Werewolf do not like one another at first, but it will grow into something more later on
✠ Each Vampire gets a human.
✠The Ghost, and Zombie take care of the house, and have a secret relationship, that is hidden.
✠There will be villains that are the 7 deadly sins. They are kinda like the heartless from Kingdom Hearts. They are NPCs, and there are a lot of them.
✠Technology is allowed, because this is a modern setting. There is internet in the house, but none of the humans really realize it can be used to call for help. There is no phone signal.
✠ Humans will be stuck with whatever they are carrying, unless death is feeling nice.
✠Read profiles, and try to go off everyone else. So that things are connected
✠ Death doesn't have to look like the real grim reaper, but it would be fun if he did. ^.^
✠Here is what the outside of the mansion looks like. [CLICKY]

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
✠Date & time
✠Relationships:
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

Sparkly Detective

User Image

Reserve/Profile Codes
Reserve
[align=left][img]300x150[/img][/align][size=16][color=color1]►[/color][/size] [size=11][color=color2][b]First Middle Last[/b][/color][/size][size=16][color=color1]◄[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color1]Age
Personality Trait [color=color2]◥ ◤[/color] Trait [color=color2]◥ ◤[/color] Trait
Username

Roleplay Sample Link[/color][/size]

Profile.
You are allowed more than three, except for powers.
Please fill out in first person, if not I will edit it into first person.

[size=11][color=color1][size=18]【[/size][/color][color=color2]At least one paragraph bio[/size][color=color2][size=18]】[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=18]✔[/size][/color] (like)

[color=color1][size=18]✘[/size][/color] (dislike/fear)

[color=color1][size=18]★[/size][/color] (power) [color=color1][size=18]✂[/size][/color] (that power's weakness)
[color=color1][size=18]★[/size][/color] (power) [color=color1][size=18]✂[/size][/color] (that power's weakness)

[url=THEME SONG LINK]♪♫♪♫[/url]

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Eldest Brother
Taken

User Image
Diogenes Hondo Rasui
Kind◥ ◤ Mischievous ◥ ◤ Playful
Prime666

How many years has it been? Who knows at this point? I remember when I was still young growing up in the vast desserts of Egypt can't say which ruler I started under after a while they all just kind of blend together, besides I hate history. I met the person responsible for my undeath when I was at the supple age of 20. She was a sweet girl really. I can still see the lonely expression she was never able to escape even after she turned me. There was once I saw her smile a genuine smile. It was the last thing she had ever done before her undeath ended...She had taken me from where I was born and we had traveled all over the planet. Watching civilizations rise and fall. How long were we together? Despite my attempts to make her existence less lonely she eventually tired of her long life. She wanted to be happy, she wanted to take back changing me, she was so welcoming of death. In the many years I walked the planet after she had moved on from this life. I have acquired many skills and knowledge partaking as often as I could in the events that shaped human history. Wars, celebrations, plans....ah how interesting those times were. I was doctor once!...are you impressed? Fired from that job. I kept....losing our blood supplies. Oh and there was the time where I had my eyes ripped out of my sockets...good times. Anyways, I did eventually find a few others much like me. Through the years I had found out exactly how she must have felt. The unbearable loneliness that comes with watching everyone you know grow old and die. So I gathered a family together. Three including me. They are all don't think different in their own special way. But I love them all the same, even if sometimes they get on my nerves. Once the internet had been established I started too post on the forums. That was when I finally discovered our father. Man back in those days I had no idea what was in store. Currently me and my loving family all live in his mansion.
My Family
Moonlit Nights
Dark Places
Asking people to let me see things
Playing pranks
Attempting to play music
Talking like a knight
Socks and Sandals

Serious people
Sunlight
Illiteracy
Reflecting on the past
Watching people cry

Darkness Manipulation If light is shone directly on me, I can not utilize this power
Teleportation I need to focus otherwise I end up teleporting somewhere else
Hypnotism usually only used for comedic effect. Lasts for only a few minutes, and cannot be utilized in a way that would bring the bearer harm.

♪♫♪♫ HATO

Taken
User Image
Diogenes Hondo Rasui
April 1
6'3"
Mischievous ◥ ◤ Playful ◥ ◤ Kind
Prime666
I would prefer to keep things as brief as possible when talking about my past. There is much that has happened between back then and now so I'll focus on the key points in my life. Trust me it's easier that way since I often found myself in situations that result in me having a wide variety of stories to tell.

I used to live in the upper echelon of Egyptian society. Me, my sister, and my father who was an artist by trade. His works have been destroyed by the passage of time, and any that would have lasted had long since been destroyed by me. Me and my sister where very close. We often spent our days playing and letting the natural wonders of the world captivate us. However in the evenings when our father saw fit to return I would spend most of my time Protecting her from his violent outbursts. He hated her, and he grew to hate me by association. I didn't care. He was a sad little man. My mother had died shortly after giving birth to my sister I had been 7 at the time. We grew close and by the time she was 12 we were practically inseparable.

Around that time I had my first encounter with the creature. The vampire who would eventually turn me. She just appeared one night and fed upon me. Every subsequent night she would return but she only rarely fed those nights. The first time I had left an impression on her. It wasn't long before she was coming back just so I could make her laugh. Things around me and my little life where degrading but I was so caught up in keeping my sister safe and wooing the woman who continued to visit me night after night. That when everything crumbled I didn't even see it coming.

There had been an uprising of the slaves who where being forced to build our monuments. They began to attack the higher members of society in acts of murderous rage. Eventually...they found my door. I hid my sister and told her to keep quiet and attempted to hide myself. They found me. I would not have survived that night if it wasn't for the vampire. She had come for another one of our chats, only to find me being held down battered and bloody. Screaming as they finished cutting out my eyes. I heard the sounds of struggle then eventually there was silence. My father was dead. Killed when he had opened the door. I had been blinded. But my sister was safe. We survived that night when the vampire took us away from the city. We switched to living in the slums with our night faring saviour.

My sister had almost completely shut down due to my situation. But I could still get her to smile and laugh. She knew I was all she had and that I wasn't going to go anywhere. Eventually she was stricken with illness... Day by day her condition worsened. I was at her bedside almost constantly. There seemed to be no way to save her. Until the vampire mad her offer. I needed time to consider it. The implications required thought. The next day I assured my sister that I was going to save her, that she would get better and we would continue on. But that was her final day. Before the dawn she rapidly faded until she was cold and silent. The vampire found me at her side even still muttering to myself about how everything was going to be fine...that I would save her. It would be days before I was well enough to talk to the vampire again.

We began to travel together. This vampire had turned into the only thing I had left. I was her protector during the days but I had grown accustomed to sleeping in the day so that we could cover more ground during the night. 7 years we traveled together. In that time I had realized that I loved her. I let her turn me after I found out that she also loved me. We spent much time after that together. About a thousand years together.

She began to grow tired despite my attempts to keep her happy. The effects of a long existence began to set in her mind and it was becoming more and more obvious that she was losing all of the joy in her life. Eventually I was the only thing that made her smile anymore. I had learned much in our time together. I had come to terms about a lot of things. I was stronger than I had been back then. So when she asked me for her favour I actually considered it right away. I won't recount it but know that eventually I fulfilled her final request. She was so happy...and then I was alone.

I continued to exist for a long time. I survived by getting involved with many humans, by making friends, and helping them grow but never letting them get to close. The skills I learned began to accumulate. I even got involved with societal confrontations and disputes across the world. Helping a few overcome some of the worst situations one can imagine. But eventually I grew lonely...and tired. That's when I met the first one. The first member of my now family. She was what I had been missing. Someone who I could depend on and share my time with no matter how long. I started to build my family and over the course of time we eventually ended up in the manor.

Moonlit nights
Music
Dark Places
Pranks
Laughter
Sandals and Socks

Sadness in general
Reflecting on the past
Sunlight (Both the laundry detergent and the light of the sun)

Darkness manipulation If bright light is shone directly upon me I can not utilize this power, Sudden changes in lighting also make this power hard to use.
Teleportation I must focus specifically on a location, otherwise I will end up elsewhere.
Enhanced Durability Sunlight renders this useless

♪♫Stars♪♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Second Eldest Sister
Taken

User Image
Nyx Coraline Valentine
Curious ◥ ◤ Thoughtful ◥ ◤ Brutally Honest
Silver-vixen-babydoll

I was born a very long time ago, a time I do try my best to not remember to often. Primitive, vulgar, and rash would be describing it nicely. War was everywhere and no one was safe. It was during this time I had the misfortune to come across the... Rogue animal that turned me into what I am today. Back then they didn't really have a name, they were just considered something unholy and vicious, nothing like the vampires you read about today. I will admit our kind has thankfully evolved into a more society abled type of class, less brash and dimwitted, more humane as an old friend once put it. With age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes the abilities. I've lived a very long time, longer than my creator who died quite brutally in a witch burning ritual, longer than my few meager friends who committed suicide by sunlight after four hundred years of undeath... Over eight hundred years of loneliness and solitude can lead to one discovering new things, new advancements in unlife. Sure I've gained a new 'family' as well but none of them really know what I've been through in life and I sincerely hope they never do.

Sometimes I feel like the mother in our family, despite not looking past the age of twenty two, I often reflect on the then and now and wonder just how much longer I have on this world. Love is something I crave but shall never find due to my way of life. Sure there are those 'vampire enthusiasts' out there who would just jump at the chance for an immortal life with a vampire but desperation really isn't my thing and I'd never wish this life on anyone. I guess I should be happy and content with what I have who knows when it'll all go up in smoke?
Blood
Books
Quiet
Moonlight
Warmth
Animals
Music

Holy Water
Fire
Holier-than-thou a**holes
Knives
Mirrors
Loud noises

Summon Familiars Needs complete mental concentration to properly form.
Advanced Regeneration Needs either blood or my coffin to do so.
High Resistance to Most Vampire Weaknesses Can still inflict substantial amounts of damage if not properly rested and fed.
♪♫Young and Beautiful♫♪

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Second Youngest Brother
Taken

User Image
Althor (Thorne) Moore Nelbrook
Gentle soul◥ ◤ Poser ◥ ◤ Unfufilled
The ioose cannon

Well, I suppose if I were to talk about me as a person, I'd have to take you back to before I was turned. Yes, I was once a human. I was once a man who had nothing who went to having everything to having nothing once more. My parents were, as I was told, young and couldn't have possibly taken care of me. So, after I was born in Italy sometime around the late 1690's, I was placed in an orphanage. Luckily, I stood out enough as a worker that I was not adopted. Yes, you heard correctly. I didn't wish to be adopted into a family that I would know nothing about. I got to stay with the family I had learned to love. I was to be placed in training to become a priest like my Father was. He wasn't my biological father, no, but he was the only male figure I had learned to respect through disappointment. One look and I knew when I had done something wrong.

Like the others taken in by the convent, I was raised with aspirations to serve and nothing more. That all changed when I met another Father who considered himself a missionary. He had incredible tales of travelling the entirety of the world and, in a heartbeat, I knew that was what I was destined to do. Though my father was saddened I wouldn't follow in his footsteps, he welcomed me to my new calling and bid me a blessing and a farewell. Oh the places I've seen as a man were limitless. I left the Vatican at 16, which, at that age, was manhood. I traveled to France, Europe, Germany, and followed the wreckage of war up into Romania and soon to Russia. Of course, that was when my life was turned upside down.

It was the first year I didn't fill a post card and scrawl a letter front to back in the smallest print that could be read... I was captured by my greatest enemy... At least, they were at the time. I've since always found it odd how little I knew as a man about the creatures named Vampirs or, as westernized, Vampires. There are plenty labeled exactly for what they are. To this day, I still hold deep, seething hatreds for the ones who turned me. I became the monster I had feared only after long long years of suffering under their fangs as nothing more than a source of food over the chilling winters. I was turned by their youngest which, for some reason, pitied me.

I ran soon after and had attempted to kill myself after finding I could never return to the Vatican. I gave my Father my own death notice and looked him in the eyes only to not be recognized. My attempted suicide was only thwarted by another vampire, Dio. Perhaps it was fate, perhaps it was simply the humor of irony, or maybe it was a second chance. I adore my new found family and can only wish it grows further to fill a hole in my heart of my home in Old Rome.
Books, Tomes, Novels, anything readable
Travelling to places I've read about
Family is my life and my love

Fire, it's a pain in the butt to heal from
Losing those I care most for
Church graveyards. Is it hallowed ground? Is it not? It's annoying, that's what it is!

Compulsion: The ability to convince through charisma and force ideas upon another. I must maintain eye contact to keep impossible ideas plausible. Convincing things, however, remain quite true if I declare it so.
Gravity Manipulation: I am able to pull you to the ground or make it so your feet will never touch again. Must keep line of sight and concentration. If either of these are broken, the manipulation is broken.
Flight It’s landing that’s the hard part…

♪♫A Dream Within a Dream♪♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Youngest Sister
Taken

User Image
Lucella Mae Crane
Bubbly ◥ ◤ Affectionate ◥ ◤ Honest
Doozlez

I didn't understand it at first. The one that turned me claimed to become so lonely by what humans so strongly sought after. Immortality. So many people crave the ability to live forever, but it becomes different whenever you actually gain said ability. I was not one of those people. From a high society family in the early 1900's, I was on the verge of turning twenty and soon to be married to the son of a wealthy business man. It was not my choice per say, but our fathers wanted to combine their empires to make and even greater one. My brother and my betrothed were supposed to work side by side in running the company. I'm honestly not sure how I got caught in the middle, but perhaps it was because the young man had taken such high interest in me. I tried not to think much about it as the day was fast approaching. Preparations were being made and one night I got really nervous and decided to go for a walk. I was trying to wrap my head around all the events that were overcoming me at once. I was about to marry a man whom I had never had any intimacy with. No kisses. Barely any hugs. It was crazy and the walk was supposed to help it seem less so. Instead, it was the walk that changed my life.

For years, I questioned that night's decision. I met a man while walking and he immediately noticed that I didn't seem very happy. For about an hour, I talked to this stranger about my situation and he just sat there and listened. Once I had said it out loud, I cried. Cried from the uncertainty in my heart, but the man was so kind. I had no idea what he really was until he asked me a simple question. "Do you want to escape it all?" It didn't make since to me. Such an odd question, but I immediately knew that the answer was yes. I thought he was a mobster or something. I thought he was just going to break the deal that my father had made with my betrothed's father; thus ending the whole marriage. What happened next was shocking. He bit me. In the blink of an eye, he bit down on my neck and then gave me some of his blood to drink. I'm not sure why I did it, but I felt my mortality turn to immortality at that point. He told me his name and explained what he was. A vampire named Diogenes. I realized at that point that I couldn't go back and it hurt that I would no longer get to see my family. At least I had said my good-byes earlier when I left for my walk. I had left them on good terms and that was all I needed. I pulled my hair out of its tie and dropped my sweater on the ground; making it look like I had struggled with someone before being taken away. I followed Diogenes to my new life and my new family. Along side them, I witnessed the Depression and World War II take the lives of many, but in my heart I knew it was nothing compared to what the rest of my family had experienced. Many years later, I followed my new family to the Death Dimension where we are now housed by, none other than, Death himself. He has since become the father figure, combining with two brothers and a sister.

I have since learned to "roll with tide" so to speak. I have developed my own personality, though occasionally my high class roots still show that they are a part of me. Technology has become an extreme fascination and I simply adore video games and sweets. They have become a part of who I am now. Despite everything I have been through, I have not forgotten who I once was. I still have a pendant and ring, given to me by my mother and betrothed, respectively. They are kept safe, along with the laminated newspaper clippings that revolved around my disappearance; even including my obituary from when they finally presumed me to be dead. How many people can say they have their own obituary?
Video Games
Sweets, especially Lollipops
Human Food
Blood
My "Siblings"
Cooking
Technology
Spicy Foods

Thunderstorms
Beef
Pork
Poultry
Bitter Tastes
Most Bugs
Alone in complete darkness
Sock with Sandals
Fire

Telekinesis Cannot be used directly on living beings or else I'll take whatever damage I tried to deal
Light Manipulation There has to be at least a small source of light. No light. No power.
Plant Manipulation It doesn't grant the plant free will (though it will be alive enough for her to communicate) and, naturally, fire is bad for this ability.

♪♫Young Forever♪♫

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
✠Date & time
✠Relationships
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

Sparkly Detective

User Image

Reserve/Profile Codes
Reserve
[align=left][img]300x150[/img][/align][size=16][color=color1]►[/color][/size] [size=11][color=color2][b]First Middle Last[/b][/color][/size][size=16][color=color1]◄[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color1]Age (up to 1000)
Personality Trait [color=color2]◥ ◤[/color] Trait [color=color2]◥ ◤[/color] Trait
Username

Profile.
Items cannot be overly large. It must be something they can carry on a normal basis
Humans DO NOT have their powers right now. These are the powers they get once they are turned. So you can wait to pick your powers, if you would like.

[size=11][color=color1][size=18]【[/size][/color][color=color2]At least one paragraph bio[/size][color=color1][size=18]】[/size][/color]

[color=color1][size=18]♐[/size][/color] (item on you)

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Male Guitarist/Singer
Taken

User Image
Dyson T Gibson
Twenty
Reckless ◥ ◤ Self Conscious ◥ ◤ Hard Headed
Jamais Changeant

I might be the oldest in the band, but I can't say I'm the most responsible. So I might not always think things through. And I might get myself into trouble quite a bit (and usually drag my bandmates into the fray with me). I might have had a few brushes with the law. This RV might have been "borrowed" from my uncle. People tend to realize that they just shouldn't ask questions. And definitely don't ask me about the burn, alright? You wont like the answer.

Anyways, I fancy myself a rock star. I love picking my way through a new guitar riff. I'm purely self taught so don't expect me to know your fancy music terms. I'm all about the feel of music. When I'm on stage I'm a beast. I just go for it and belt my heart out. The chicks dig it. My band is my family. Not my second family, my family. I don't have a "real" family. Or at least most of them have disowned me by now.
Guitar
Rock and Roll
Jam sessions
Adventure
Leather
Carving Picks
Singing

Pointing out my scars
Quiet
Fire
Did I mention my scars? Cause you shouldn't

Headphones and Ipod
Tattered backpack
Spare shirt and tennis shoes in bag
At least ten guitar picks
Cell Phone
Wallet with Chain
Scar Cream
Switch Blade

(power) (that power's weakness)

♪ Icky Thump ♫ ♪ Down With the Sickness ♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Female Keyboardist/Singer
Taken

User Image
Melody Willow Fairchild
Eighteen
Shy ◥ ◤ Skiddish ◥ ◤ Optimistic
Maelyn

I don't look like your normal rock band queen. So it came as a shock to my parents when I joined the band. My controlling father doesn't really approve of it, thinking that I am hanging out with the wrong crowd of people. He would rather have me playing classical music. I don't mind classical, but I know my heart lies within the rock band. I love my dear friends, because they understand me. So when I turned eighteen this past July, I moved out from under my father; gaining only my mother's support. I also have a boyfriend, who was one of the popular guys in school. I am blind to the fact that he sleeps around and uses me for my car, and money. Even my friends have tried to tell my, but I can't believe it, because he noticed me when all the others didn't. So now for the first time the band is going on tour in an old RV. I am a little nervous, about going because I kinda have a fear of playing in front of people. I can't take so many eyes on me. I try to keep a good out look, and know I have my friends to back me up.

Many types of music.
Summer nights.
The smell of rain.
Animals.
My friends.
Jamming out.
Writing Music.
Singing

Someone touching my glasses.
The dark.
Scary movies
Monsters.
Snakes.
My Father.
Large crowds.

Messenger bag
My journal/pens
My phone.
Laptop.
Small can of mace
Headphones.
Girly stuff....>.>;

♪♫Shiny Blood ♪♫ ~ ♪♫ In This Moment - Blood ♪♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Male Drummer
Taken

User Image
Kaleb Barron
Nineteen
Observant
◥ ◤ Loyal ◥ ◤ Impulsive
Hypnotic X

Well I'm an amazing drummer. Just getting that out of the way, its a talent i developed myself since the members of my family are not exactly musically inclined practically tone deaf... Of course I wouldn't say that to my younger brother or my fathers face, since they have shown on multiple occasions their disagreement with this 'fact' - Maybe I get it from my mother but I cant be certain, having been out of contact since before I joined the band I can't exactly find out and don't specifically want too. Anyway music has taken up a large amount of my life and perhaps my grades were low in the end because of that, but hey I must be lucky since the band stuck together and now we get to go on tour!

Damn I'd never admit to it and will deny it to the grave... but without the dude and girls I'd likely have given up the drums long ago. Oh don't get me wrong I love the instrument and carry the sticks everywhere, but I've always been easily distracted so it seemed an inevitability. In till I became friends with them and joined the band, they're extremely important to me and I know without a doubt this road trip is going to be great. Its with 'family' after all. Maybe the RV is a little old...but if it gets us on stage then who am I to say no?

Poetry
Drums
Travel
Mystery
Dancing
Origami

Horror
Boats
Dentists
Tea
Glitter

Mobile
Headphones
Drumsticks
Flashlight
Wallet
Hair pins
Pack of cards
Food Wrappers...

♪♫Warrior♪♫ ♪♫Believer♪♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Female Bassist
Taken

User Image
Aria Lynn Maryn
Nineteen
Friendly ◥ ◤ Affectionate ◥ ◤ Curious
Megsinabox

Music has always been a big part of my life. Both of my parents are musicians(mom sings and my old man played the bass just like me) and were actually in their own bands before they had me! They practically raised me on 80's and Rock top hits and Dad taught me to play the bass as soon as I was big enough to hold it. They got me lessons for other string instruments, too, like the violin and the cello. They said it would help round me out or something and that's cool, I guess. They're fun to play but the bass will always be my first love.

The band, by the way, is like a second family to me. I'd do anything for those guys and I am so excited about this road trip! It's gonna be awesome!

My baby bass
Dancing
Exploring
Sweet fruit
Cute clothes

Blood(Keep it inside your body please or I will pass out)
Tight spaces
Spiders

Ipod
Headphones
A pocket knife for emergencies
A necklace my mom had from her band days
Cellphone
Band-aids and neosporin

All About That Bass ♪♫♪♫

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
✠Date & time
✠Relationships
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

Sparkly Detective

User Image

Reserve/Profile Codes
Reserve
[size=11][color=color1]Age (Death is timeless)
Username

Profile.

[size=11][color=color1][size=18]【[/size][/color][color=color2] At least a one paragraph bio[color=color1][size=18]】[/size][/color]

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Death
Taken

User Image
Death
Timeless
Sociable
◥ ◤ Orderly ◥ ◤ Unorthodox
NefiraDaxie

They call me "Death", I am the primal or "Grim" Reaper as the position has come to be known, tasked at the beginning of time with bringing the living to the afterlife - I take my role seriously... I take my time off almost as seriously, though perhaps in that context seriously is the wrong word. I tend to spend little time doing a single activity for long unless I can find a way to relieve boredom while doing so... I like to think the dead and dying enjoy red clown noses. For a long time I've been keeping myself amused by learning the mannerisms and entertainments of mortals - those ever changing, semi-infinite span of creatures that almost always desire to do better than those that came before them. Silly really, how hard they chase "progress".

I'm an avid gamer, cartoon enthusiast, poet and I love anything that can make people laugh... so I fill my home with entertainment both new and forgotten... Shakespeare's lost play sits on one of my display , though I had to write a few "corrections" to the boring bits... I keep it right next to my Pokémon plushy collection - one of each ever made, I just HAD to collect them all. The song said so.

I also have a large collection of masks from across the ages - most of them are unique to me, but I've added in recent ones from Halloween and thrift stores - I enjoy wearing them while I'm not reaping a soul, it keeps the awkward moments to a minimum and has got me into some pretty swanky masquerade parties in my day. I am also aware "swanky" is no longer the "radical" word to use - when you're as old as I am modern terminology blends together after awhile, wait for a thousand or two years and your language may not even exist anymore.

Since my family started living at the house I started putting wards on things that could hurt people - "safety first" and all that - for example... I had the fireplaces enchanted to speak their temperature as you approach and all Garlic on the premises glows like it's radioactive.

Order... in all things
Meeting people, preferably ones that aren't dying yet
Humor! How I love humor
Art - painting, music, theater... you name it
Games, of just about anything
Cartoons! Brony? Check. Anime? Sure! Spongebob Squarepants? Once or twice.

Disorder - especially in sock drawers, though other places too
Power struggles - it's irritating
Incomplete lists - including this one... damn it!
People being sad - would you like a cookie?
Being bored! WORST. THING. EVER!
Unbalanced lists - Because nothing is worse than having six positives and five negatives... and I actually hate unbalanced lists

I am "Lord" Death : I slay the living My powers really aren't very "flashy"... Boring.
I am an "Edge-walker" : I have the capability to travel between dimensions to kill to escort the living to the afterlife Can't escort the living in such a manner though - no blind dates. More's the pity.
"Temporal challenge" : The ability to drag another creature into a zone of relative time to answer challenges or duels It doesn't really offer me an advantage, unless taking people away from their allies counts... if they could already best me, they'll still best me

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Female Witch
Taken

User Image
Morgan Emily Wormwood
Unknown, but looks about 20
Obseessive ◥ ◤ Whimsy ◥ ◤ Jealous
Maelyn

I graduated top of my class from the Witch Academy of SmogHorts. I took great pleasure in developing my skills and abilities as much as I could. Not many would think so considering how I behave, but I had enough skill to even try to use a ritual to grant me the powers of the seven deadly sins. Though I had the skill, it wasn't enough to grant me the power.
It was in my hiding that I attempted the ritual to obtain the power of sins, but something had gone wrong; safety measures were taken to prevent anyone from obtaining this power, thanks to a pact between heaven and hell.
This pact kept me from gaining their power, but it didn't stop from manifesting the seven deadly sins into their own reflective forms. Thanks to this, the seven deadly sins spread out, creating death in their path, and throwing Death's list out of order.
While I went out to try to fix this mess, I ended up running into the man himself, Death. He too was trying to bring back order to his list by ending the sins. I followed the Grim Reaper around, spying on him, seeing how he'd approach these things, feeling threatened with competition. After a while, I became mesmerized by Death's abilities and his very persona. No longer did I desire ending the sins for my sake but to just please Death.
As many would see, I had a simple crush at first, but that gradually changed into a raving obsession with the man of the ends. Now I spend every moment I can spare to get closer to Death. I went so far as enchanting myself to become immune to his touch. Meaning he can't kill me even if he wished. So, will Death avoid me, or welcome me with open bony-arms?
Stalking Death
Hugging on Death
Eating candy.....that looks like Death.
Dreaming about Death.
Broom flying.......to see Death..

People who are not Death.
People getting close to My Death.
People who don't like Death.
Justin Bieber.
Sock Feet.
Spells Sometimes I forgets them.
Broom flying My broom has a mind of it's own.
Potions They blow up in my face sometimes.

♪♫Lana Del Rey - Jealous Girl ~ ♪♫ The Orion Experience -- Obsessed With You

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Male Werewolf
Taken

User Image
Sebastian Alejo Cardona
physically 23, actually about 125
irritable ◥ ◤ protective ◥ ◤ withdrawn
PRINCE URSA

Before we go any further, you're going to have to understand something. I'm probably the only person in this godforsaken house who isn't here on purpose.
"But Bastian," you might ask, "You mean you aren't just thrilled at the idea of spending the rest of the foreseeable future with a glorified stray cat, an actual witch, a hoard of the undead and a robed bone-head?"
..Because, if you are sincerely asking me that question, you're just as much of a damn fruitcake as the rest of them and we are absolutely done here.
As for how I got here, the problem was that I thought I could hide. I thought, honestly, that I could outrun my true nature. I was in those days, if you can even believe it, the young lord of a village in the countryside. Even then I kept strictly to myself, but it was a matter of survival. Only my servants and myself were aware of what I really was. That didn't stop any of the villagers from trying to guess, though. I suppose I can't blame them for that much--there's not much else doing in a sleepy village besides idle gossip and superstition. I was much too preoccupied with myself to worry about it much, anyway. I tried to hide what I was from even myself. I forbade my servants from speaking of it, I shifted almost never, barely went out and especially not at night. Before the excuse that I was simply an eccentric seemed to be taken just fine, if with a bit of disappointment that it wasn't something more interesting--but it was very obvious my health was deteriorating. It got so bad that when I, in a fit of vanity, went out to show that I was fine, I keeled over in the village square.
Embarassing.
Before my servants could intervene, however, the doctor came rushing to my aid and transported me to his office.
..That poor, poor man.

.....He....well. I couldn't stop myself. He had been my doctor and something of a caretaker ever since I was young. Of course I was upset, but I try not to relive any of those moments.
I distinctly remember someone coming to check on me and though there wasn't..much..of him left to look at--it was quite a lot of blood. I remember realizing there had been more patients, and then the realization that I had gotten to them too. Then it's very much a blur, until I was snapped to attention by the shouts of a riotous mob and the smell of smoke.

So I had to run. And run, and run, and run. I barely escaped, running so much I was close to collapse--when, just my great, fantastic luck, I ran headlong into a mansion in the middle of the woods that, even in my state, made the hairs stand up all along my pelt.
I thought I had hit the jackpot of course; who would follow me here? Jeez. If only I knew. I really got the idea though, when I woke up to find myself bandaged and then Death looming over me.
He started babbling about family or something and websites where he met another goddamn corpse or something. I didn't care and I truly still don't. Then he had the gall to tell me that if I wanted I could stay as a guard dog. Can you believe that.
Like anything else, I was in denial when he said I couldn't leave even if I wanted to. I spent days, weeks, pacing along the edge of the spell barrier, throwing things at it, staring at it, yelling at it--before a thought came to me.
What did I have to go back to?

And so I am, at best, an unwilling participant just barely tolerating others for the sake of his own sanity. I was way better off on my own.

the open forest.
eating. favorite food is meat. charred on the outside and bloody on the inside.
hunting.
the night sky and moon.
being left the hell alone.

Death.
perfume.
cats.
Keep all that horror and occult garbage away from me, thanks.
being indoors.
small spaces. a lot.
having to interact with other people.

werewolf transformation even in human form I'm very vulnerable to silver and wolfsbane, and controlling myself when I shift is easier said than done.
enhanced strength and reflexes it's easy for me to overestimate my capabilities or underestimate them, and both can end badly.
enhanced senses dog whistles.

♪Wolf♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Female Neko
Taken

User Image
Otonashī hito
Toying, ◥ ◤ Possessive, ◥ ◤ Frisky
Gumby ningata

I am the product of Scarebay.com. I was shipped off as soon as I was old enough to leave my mother. I was not even a year old. Death has been my only companion and family. He is still my only family. Just because the others were welcomed into His home does not mean they were welcomed by me, but who really listens to a house pet. It is not like it matters because I put more than the fear of death into the bastards when they first dared to intrude on what was mine.

That was before I got used to some of them and actually liked some of the company they provided. Still, I would let them know I was unhappy with them when they intruded in my space too much or did something I did not like.

I have only known the manor. I was shipped to Death's home and have been living there for years. My youth was spent exploring the manor and losing one of my nine lives from a tree climbing accident. As I got older the I started volunteering for some of the experiments that Death conducted. It was because of one of those experiments that I lost life number eight. Since then I have been a bit cautious about what I volunteer for.
Dressing up
High Places
Music
Death
A Good Nap

Sudden Loud Noises
Getting Sprayed With Water
People Touching Me Without Warning
People Messing Around With Death

Cat Senses Strong smells and loud sounds can make me sick or hurt me.
Cat Reflexes Can strain myself or even pull something, as well as get worn out.
Fangs They are my teeth.

♪♫Starstruck♪♫----♪♫Hey Little Sparta♪♫----♪♫I Get Off♪♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Zombie Butler
Taken

User Image
Fredrick I. Cicle
20 (Frozen in Time)
Dutiful◥◤ Quiet◥◤ Helpful
Kulvain

Fredrick Ingall Circlaton. Former Master Sergent of the British Royal Infantry. Butler to Death Himself.

My story until the tragic circumstance of my death was rather uneventful. I was born to pair of loving parents in the year of 1897. I was like any other boy around the time of the Great War.I had an uneventful, happy childhood and when I turned 16 I joined the British Royal Infantry. I had several weapons training awards as well as leadership qualifications so I rose through the ranks swiftly and I found myself soon in command of a small regiment of solders by the age of 18. I was younger then some of the men under me yet they still respected me for my ambition and tactical mind. I thought nothing could go wrong. Later that year, Germany invaded and the Great War started.

During the War I saw the carnage and bloodshed in which my fragile world had never seen, but during the winter of 1916 my world would change forever.
My men and I were sent to the Northern point of the then German Empire to do reconnaissance and report back with our findings. Ten days after our touch down a blizzard hit and we were forced to take refuge in a cave near our drop zone. The blizzard howled for days. Starving, cold and unsure if help was ever going to arrive we started to look at one another with a ravenous hunger in our eyes. The blizzard ended the next day, but it did not slake our hunger. We fell upon the weak or wounded first, then, one by one, we ate the men I had grown to love as a second family. Soon there was only myself and one other left, Gregory. I bludgeoned his head in with a stone. My reward? I got to freeze to death. I got to feel the cold spread into my bones and feel the blood freeze to ice in my veins.

When I woke up I was in Death's laboratory during the spring of that year. Death had found my body partially eaten by animals. Still I was dead but now ice is as much a part of me as the heart in my chest, though my heart no longer beats. Frost clings to my flesh, my clothes and my hair. My skin is preserved by the frost and ice that now animates me and my hair is now as white as the driven snow. I try to wear lighter colors so the frost is not as noticeable on them but it is what it is. My legs have much of the meat stripped from them thanks to the few moths of exposure to the wild animals of Northern Europe, so I am pained to show that even to my sweet Lydia. Death saw it fit to rename me Fredrick I. Cicle. It still brings a smile to my frozen lips.

Everything about Lydia
Cold
Human flesh
Weapons Drills
Serving

Heat/fire
Stupidity/incompetence
Being Alone
Hunger
Defenselessness

Frozen armored skin It can definitely melt.
Ice weapon creation Heat will make them next to useless.
Not needed Anatomy If ice that keeps him "alive" is dispersed or melted he will collapse as a corpse.

Chores
Preparing Desserts(mainly frozen as per his vulnerability to heat.)
Serving Death His meals.
Dusting
Tiding rooms

♪♫♪♫

User Image
▓ ▓ ▓ Ghost Maid
Taken

User Image
Lydia A. Parition
Curious◥◤ Chatterbox◥◤ Flighty
Lacuta

I was born in 1877, on what day or month I can no longer recall. I can only remember bits and pieces of my past now as its been so long ago. At one time I had a family.. I think.. Or no, maybe I was a Nanny. Not that it matters now.
My last day alive was sometime mid October in 1901, I remember the chill in the air and the large storm clouds coming in. Oh you can ask me how I died, but one hundred years of being dead and having numerous exorcists ask why your there and how you died made me rather bored with the same story. It makes my after life more entertaining to change my story person to person now.
I can tell you I was a ghost before Vincent van Gogh became famous; I remember the titanic sinking (In fact I even waited to see if Id make any new friends from it). And I was around for both world wars, but by that point I had already started working for Death as his maid.
Death gave me my last name and a sense of purpose again. Being staff here in his manor I have been able to expand my abilities and of course met my dear Fredrick, the butler.
When Death started collecting his more furry family members it made me very nervous, most living animals do not welcome the presents of specters. I'm not overly sure of their feelings, so I am cautious around them.
Despite my age I like to stay with the current fashions, my latest love is Gothic clothing. Something about the way they try and look deceased appeals to me.
My most favorite part of my job would be Deaths morning reports. Fredrick serves the food I prepaid, and I read aloud the 'Darwin and Momentous Deaths' to the Master of the house. It amuses us all and keeps Death up to speed on what his reapers have to deal with.

Everything about Fredrick
Mist
Singing
Children
Costume parties

Lightning
Animals
Being alone
Miss matched clothes
Static cling

Incorporeal It takes great focus to be able to touch anything.
Telekinesis Can't always control it.
Possession Both her mind and the possessed are active at the same time, making it very hard to control their body.
Chores

Preparing meals
Morning reports
Dusting
Tiding rooms

♪♫♪♫

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
✠Date & time
✠Relationships
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ Date & ʈime `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
☜♥☞
Date:
August,10,2014

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
☜♥☞
Day:
Sunday

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
☜♥☞
Time:
5:00 am

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
☜♥☞
Season:
Summer

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
☜♥☞
Weather:
Cloudy,slight wind.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
Date & time
✠Relationships:
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

Sparkly Detective

User Image
κℇУ
Love/Relationship
Mutual Crush
One-sided Crush
Mutual Dislike
One-sided Dislike

Morgan Death
                                        Lydia Frederick
                                        hito Bastian
                                        Morgan hito
                                        Nyx hito

✠Story
                                        ✠Rules/FYI
                                        ✠Vampires
                                        ✠Humans
                                        ✠Other CCs
                                        ✠Date & time
                                        ✠Relationships
                                        ✠Updates
                                        ✠Reserved
                                        ✠Reserved

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

❧ 8/10/14 9;21~ Under Construction.
❧ 8/10/14 9:53~ Posted in Barton Town.
❧ 8/11/14 12:32 pm ~ OOC posted, and is up.
❧ ????? ~ OPEN!! So I kinda forgot to post that update..>.> I blame Prime..
❧ 8/13/14 6:48~ Added what the house looks like to FYI.

✠Story
✠Rules/FYI
✠Vampires
✠Humans
✠Other CCs
✠Date & time
✠Relationships:
✠Updates
✠Reserved
✠Reserved

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Hardcore Hellhound

6,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
Diogenes Rasui
Vampire Trickster

All was quiet in the halls of the mansion the lights that decorated the seemingly endless corridors offering only a dim glow too the area. A door among many that lined the walls every so often hid the resting area of a creature that called this place it's home. Within this door a quiet noise erupted. A small creak resounded within the room as a coffin opened. The room was lavishly decorated with flowers and pictures. Each picture a memory of one particular man ensuring he wouldn't forget the life he had led. There was even a large stone tablet with an Egyptian inscription depicting a woman with wings of a bat, and a man in her arms. The coffin finally opened fully and the man sat up heaving a loud yawn to fight off the weariness of his long slumber. He opened his eyelids but did not behold anything as the empty sockets were all that was revealed. His room was dark it was how he saw. His affinity for the shadows in his mind painted the picture of the room he was in. It was his room long had he wanted somewhere that he could seriously call his own, for all time. Rising from his coffin to stand the shadows around him began to move and sway to his will. Opening drawers and retrieving his clothing before drawing to his form in order to dress him. It took mere minutes before he was fully dressed the shadows finally placing the sunglasses on his face to hide away the fact that there was nothing behind them. "Another beautiful morning in paradise" he exclaimed walking towards his door and exiting his room.

The smile on his face was cheery as it usually was as his thoughts came across what possibilities he would be presented with once his family awoke. He chuckled to himself thinking about past times when he would try his hardest to make them smile. To try and alleviate the tedium of their long existence. He had lived a long time and knew the troubles that came with it. He didn't wish that for them. He wanted them to be happy and was more than willing to play the fool in order to brighten their day even a little bit. But for now all was silent as he wandered the halls. Though the mansion was large he couldn't get lost. Having been here long enough to know the layout by memory alone. He didn't have to utilize the shadows to help him find his way. As he walked, he whistled flight of the valkyries aimlessly wandering, with no particular destination in mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff