Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

8,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Alexander had noted the way his Mother had reacted to his eye contact with Lily. Which had made him frown at his Mother if only briefly. Not that it would be noticed all that easily. As in his mind he found it absurd to react in such a way sense given how hard it is to trust someone he would've thought his Mother would be happy about it instead of against it.

This was where his mind had wondered even as he had felt a hand on him. Making him blink as his mind was brought out of his thoughts. He listened to the words slowly nodding, "yes I very much would like to.... I do not desire to sit in one spot all restless..." he agreed, though thinking of the cold not mixing well with his Mother did make him look over. "Hmmmm she should get warmed up, before she catches her death of cold... and she is more than capable of handling everything here... " he went on nodding his head slightly. One thing for sure he had an amused look in his eyes do to how she hissed the word 'prince'. She was quite correct on how much he disliked the male, the only one he full out hated more was the king or rather his father as it were.

He continued to walk though had paused when her attention shifted, frowning slightly as he was aware that with her being a demon, that she should be able to have stronger senses than he did. "What did you pick up on?" he questioned, head tilting to the side only slightly, though clearly he was asking out of concern, though he wasn't expecting an answer if it was nothing serious. He had still been curious even at her sigh, though he did start walking again. His mind did flash back to the previous night, what with her being near him, he let out a shaky breath at that, though with the cold it could easily be looked as a reaction to the cold.

o_0-fr3y4-0_o

Alexander's feelings: wants to head back to spy on the 'prince'. Anxious about poison training.
ooc: I'm going to be slowly letting little things about his mother irritate him on and off, not that his mother will ever notice this n_n

Dangerous Bunny

User Image

Emerald gaze shifted toward Vice as he spoke. Lux knew the prince wasn't serious with his words, he had always had a different sense of humor than most but to say such in front of Gwen's brother made an auburn brow raise skeptically. "I believe they were going after an escaping bandit..." With a heavy sigh eyes turned back to the faint trail that led in the correct direction. He wondered what that demon was doing with the girls, sure keeping them safe according to the note- but could he be trusted?

For the next hour the group of men rode, all but Hale relatively quiet and focused on their own thoughts. Hale talked about his annoyance of the situation at length, almost desperate to head north with greater urgency. It was only when someone repeatedly reminded him that there were bandits in the woods and that his voice alone drowned out the horses that he finally quieted down. Lux at least was thankful for that, though he felt no life large enough to be human near.

Finally they came to a clearing of a decent size, footprints littering the grass faintly. Quickly Luxiferre stopped Abaddon, sliding off the steed in one smooth motion. He knelt, placing a hand to the grass and studying it, though no one could see it his emerald eyes were closed. He could feel the girls here, though they had been here some time ago. Standing suddenly Luxiferre followed the footprints to the other side of the clearing, hoping Brayden would not notice the tracks had not come into the clearing but appeared within it. "Gwen and Tyra were here, on foot so we should easily catch up with them..." With a grin Lux hurried onto his horse, following actual tracks this time. He remembered this area, that there was a small hamlet north of here. Gwen would know they would come looking, heading north herself was the logical choice. Closing emerald orbs once more Lux concentrated, feeling the world and all it's energies around him. Search broadened until his mind found the women's respective life forces. They were fine, and quite close to the town. "They headed north. There is a village at the base of the mountain. I suggest we search there first."

Niiverjho
blacklitewatts60
devilebaby16

Really sorry for keeping you waiting and for the state of this post. Tons of doubles at work but it's relatively slow today so typing this on my phone.

Beneath the Sun {Along the trail} Lost without You {Vice, Brayden,Diaz,Hale and the horses} Distant Memories{Come along.}

Romantic Lover

8,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Brayden was still seething at the prince and Aimed to let him know you can't just say things like that, not only was it highly disrespectful, it was also most unbecoming of a so called to be king. There were other things as well but he would let those slide.

With in the clearing he watched Lux do the search for the footprints while he scanned the surrounding area. He was making sure nothing was near by like another ambush. Which is why and how he had missed when or how the foot prints had started. All while they were paused he had a hand on the hilt of his sword, eyes returning to the male as listened. Breathing a visible sigh, as that gave them a confirmed direction to go in. "Then lets hurry on and not dally," he stated, calmer but clearly he would still be worried till he saw them and could confirm they were safe.

His mount at started move again, taking all his might not to make his mount go faster. As he was aware he needed to stay with the group regardless how he felt.

blacklitewatts60
Niiverjho
Oni Ignasha
Bi0hazard_Bunny
xXxLord_DeathheartxXx
Captain Toothbrush

Alignment: Good king
Brayden's feelings: won't stop being worried for his sister and Tyra until he sees them with his eyes. Wants to Reunite the girls badly. Preys that no one needs to take any breaks so that they could keep a pace up. Livid at the Prince. Feeling like he's the babysitter amongst two Brats and other babysitter reinforcements.
ooc: again if I need to unquote anyone tell me

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image тhey say we are what we are,
вut we don't have to be,
ι'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
ι'll be the watcher, яafter,
σf the eternal flame,
ι'll be the guard dog,
σf all your fever dreams

тץяα Ӿ вɭσσ∂вαтн

вecause we could be Immortals, ιmmortals,
נust not for long, ғor long,
αnd live with me forever now,
тhe blackout curtains down,
נust not for long, ғor long

◤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◥
She sighed as she looked over at Gwen, her lips pursed lightly. "I hope they let us get warm. So far the only 'nice' person we have come across was the creepy guy with the throne back there, and I don't trust him as a target, let alone to help anyone." She replied to Gwen, lifting her arms above her head as she stretched. She was looking forward to sitting down. The 'nap' she had earlier only made her more tense, since it was due to being whacked on the head. Though the pain was gone, she was still a bit bitter about it. That man thought he was better than her because he had magic. Tyra did everything she could for Gwen, and always would. That is what mattered.

⊱---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

Company: Gwen and no one else worth mentioning.
Captain Toothbrush

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces