Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

User Image
                                                              "Virtues - Siegfried"
                                                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Though i walk through the valley of death...

6'5" tab tab Man/Hidden-Angel

It was not long before the man stepped onto the path. The path was long, and he saw the path leading toward the mountains through the trees he could see bits and pieces of the snow covered tops. He then looked down the other path, another small village laid ahead, and he could see the large structure of the kingdom ahead. He sat on a tree stump aside the path. His gut was telling him to stay here for now... something was... off. He could not quite grasp what it was.

He looked around the area, he was a pretty smart guy... he needed to think about what laid before him, and think logically for his actions would foretell the future situations. He smiled for a second, his normal glow was a littler brighter as the sounds of cicadas and birds echoed through the trees around him. It was quite nice this creation, a little dirty, but defiantly nice. His crystal blue eyes looking over the path, his left wing twitched lightly with a small itch. Nothing to noticeable. He took a deep breathe and he looked to the blue sky, some white fluffy clouds moving by, towns people making there way passed looked at the man as a tired warrior or adventurer. He was defiantly a little mysterious, he had clothing that seemed nice, and his protective gear was of high quality.

The mans upper arms to forearms were unclothed, and some of his legs showed aswell, showing his tone. Most men were a little heavy in this area, food was easier found in the better climate areas.
                                                                    ☸☸

Company:None
Thoughts: Time to move.
OOC:

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image

Folkes Gerbod
The Scarlet Blade

Folkes continued his march for sometime, reach his destination before sun down. There he would met with his fence and pawn the good, the weasel of man to scared of Folkes towering visage dare pay less than premium. Almost a hundred gold for the haul. It was more than acceptable. Folkes could almost taste the alcohol from the near by tavern now, but he figured he might as well prepare on last ambush for the evening before drinking himself into a well earned stupor. Putting his new found wealth into a house he had bought in the village Folkes left to ready his trap.

Company:Me Location: Leaving a northen village Inventory: Scarlet Blade.

Romantic Lover

8,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageThe Mother's eyes narrowed at the rude intrusion, "What do you mean barging in my Son's room like that, insolent child...." the woman hissed. Hair grey in some areas but still black as night to go with her fair complexion. She had a good mind to strike her where she stood.

Alexander swallowed feeling the anger vibrate off his mother. Whom seldom liked their decisions being intruded upon unless she had been waiting for news. He shifted stiffening at the sight of the male, an bored annoyed expression filtered across his features. He didn't like the site of the male, and feared he may have strength enough to harm his mother had he been inclined to. Though as per usual he remained silent.

Stalking towards them the Mother looked at the brute that was shoved into the room, "And what pray tell can he do, besides use his head as a battering ram?..." came her cold quip. She was still rather angered by the intrusion, her angered eyes locked on to the female. Before softening to look at the male, "do forgive me for my tongue I've had a very stressful day, we could always use strong individuals such as yourself," she purred her silver tongue slipping out. Her eyes having a gentle look to them at the moment.

Ivy Fantasy
thestoopidmonkey
ooc: heh eh the Mother is not a nice person... <.< and she's the one with all the power here...
darkred=Mother speaking

AMARA ELYSIA FAREED

User Image
How will they tell my story?
How will they tell my tale?
WILL ANYBODY EVEN CARE? I've nothing left to lose

so the only path to choose is TWISTED

Amara turned her attention to the night sky above her head. It was twilight, the sky a beautiful and deep purple-navy color. Stars were beginning to show themselves, with the moon full and large in the sky. A small smile tugged at her lips, and she felt her pace slow. The northern skies were admittedly something to behold, though Amara was looking forward to getting to see the night sky over the Southern sea. The warmth suited her so much more than the cold, and she was ready to return to her homeland, if only for a little while. There was so much laying on the line, and Amara doubted that she would be able to stay in the southern region long enough to create a home and a name for herself.

The young woman wanted so desperately to be optimistic, but she knew what her chances were. It was no longer her father in charge of the south, but the younger male who was her half-brother. She had heard tale of his taste for concubines and pleasure, as well as his affinity for big cats. They said that tigers flanked him throughout the castle, not leaving his side for a moment, not even when he himself had intimate issues to deal with... he seemed so exotic and strong, but that didn't mean that he would be gracious and kind. Their father had been cruel enough to banish her and her mother from the kingdom when he learned that his first-born child was not only a female, but born out of wedlock, and the odds were that her half-brother would treat her in a similar fashion, if he believed the truth that she had to tell. He could very well accuse her of lying and kill her on the spot, or enslave her into his little harem... it would be strange, but that seemed far more likely than actually being acknowledged as his kin.

Shaking her head, Amara pushed the thoughts from her mind. The journey getting to the south was what she needed to focus on. If she wanted to get out of the north in a timely fashion, she couldn't let anything get in her way. Amara knew that something bad would happen when the prince showed up in the morning. Nothing good could ever come of lying, and the dark-haired woman wanted to be out of town before chaos rained down upon everyone. She was preparing for the worst: an absolute blood-bath. If she were to be successful in her venture, she needed to flee the town on horse-back within the next hour or so, hopefully sooner. It was all dependent on how quickly she was able to get to the farm on the outskirts of the northern kingdom and how quickly she was able to barter for the steed, some saddlebags, and supplies...

Amara found herself so deep in thought that she was in no way watching where she was going. The young woman bumped into someone, staggering back slightly. Her hood came off of her head, and her amber eyes shot upwards. The coin purse tied to her belt came loose and fell to the ground, coins spilling out onto the cobblestone. Amara dipped down, frantically trying to gather up all of the gold pieces. There wasn't any telling who was lurking in the shadows at night, waiting for a pretty little maiden to be caught off-guard... The white-haired male simply stared.

"My apologies..." Amara mumbled, keeping her head low as she tried her best to collect every piece that had scattered over the ground. She felt her cheeks grow hot. Hadn't she just been telling herself that she wanted to leave town as quickly as possible? This blunder certainly counter-acted that statement...

Dr Thc

SANDS OF TIME.

Take me back.

Before it all went WRONG.
When love was but a SONG.
And tomorrow shown as BRIGHTLY as the sun...
Teach me to undo what's DONE.
Sands of time... TAKE ME BACK.

Seeker

User Image
                                                              "Virtues - Siegfried"

The man was listening to the sounds of the wagons wheels click clacking as they moved passed, all these rhythmic noises were causing the man to become off guard. It hadn't been long before Virtues was tired of sitting and he came to his feet and started to turn onto the path and this women bumped into his shoulder and fell over, Virtues bent over and started to pick up some of her coin and then handed it to her and offered her a hand up, "It is quite alright, no harm no foul i always say." The mans voice was deep, and husky. Yet his voice was clear and defined to its own unique tone as everyone had.

His hands were clean and barely rough, his face seemed pretty clean shaven, and his eyes were a crystal blue looking back into her amber eyes. He looked over the girl quickly, it was his first interaction, his view from above gave him time to study and become his "persona". He took her hand and helped her up then shaking it with a firm grip, "I'm Siegfried." He smirked. The man stood at six foot five inches, and he was a thick mass, not of fat, but muscle. His chest was large and broad shoulders protruded from his neck. He needed them to house his wings. But they were hidden from this girl, she would never know.

His intentions right now were to blend, and how better to blend then to be overbearingly nice.... it turned out people didn't seem to like that. She might take the offer, and he might be moving forward. He still didn't get these parts of "life". It was quite odd to him.
                                                                    ☸☸

Company:None
OOC:

AMARA ELYSIA FAREED

User Image
How will they tell my story?
How will they tell my tale?
WILL ANYBODY EVEN CARE? I've nothing left to lose

so the only path to choose is TWISTED

Amara would have thought that the stranger would have starting walking down the path, not paying her any mind. However, he stood there, unmoving, stock-still. She was a bit uncomfortable by this, but she was also used to being stared at. She was very obviously a native of the Southern Kingdom, with her dark hair and copper-complexion. It was part of the reason she had been so sought after in the brothel: people thought her to be exotic. Her accent was a strange mix of southern and northern, and she was quite the oddity. Staring was something she was accustomed to. However, this man seemed to go one step further - without hesitation, he knelt down and helped gather her scattered coin, dropping each and every single piece into the purse on the ground.

Amara stopped gathering for a moment and found herself staring at the stranger. Her eyes were wide, eyebrows arched in a quizzical fashion. Not only was this man helping her, but he was being genuine about it. He wasn't slipping a handful of her coins into his pocket, nor was he snatching up the now-full purse. In fact, before straightening up himself, he offered her his hand. Amara's amber eyes traveled from his handsome face to his outstretched hand, somewhat amazed by the gesture. People weren't typically friendly to strangers in the northern part of the world - or any part, really. Not with the war waging as it was... Still, perhaps a shred of kindness was what was needed. She herself was a friendly individual, until someone gave her an excuse not to be.

Amara took his hand, allowing him to help her to her feet. She grasped the coin purse tightly, looking the man over once before tying it to her belt once more. She gave it a few more knots and a few extra tugs, making sure nothing of the sort would happen again. It wouldn't do her very well to lose all of her money before she managed to purchase a horse and supplies. She stood, looking upwards warily at the man, as he began to speak.

"It is quite alright, no harm, no foul, I always say."

"Yes.." Amara replied slowly. The man continued to look her dead in the eye, which was yet another thing that held her attention. She was an oddity and people stared, sure, but never directly into her eyes, for fear of being called out for gawking. Those who recognized her as a lowly brothel whore wouldn't look into her eyes, for fear of looking meek and submissive, wanting to look completely and total dominant and in control. The man took her hand and gave it a firm shake, a gesture that Amara instinctively returned.

"I'm Siegfried."

Amara contemplated him for a moment as he released her hand. Something was off about him, but the young woman was beginning to chalk it up to her own paranoia and desire to flee the Northern Kingdom. She offered him a small smile and a slight bow of her head. "Amara," she replied. Her eyes met his once more, holding his brilliant blue gaze, and she found it quite difficult to pull her gaze from his. "Thank you, truly. This part of town... well, it isn't typically friendly to people like me."

Dr Thc

SANDS OF TIME.

Take me back.

Before it all went WRONG.
When love was but a SONG.
And tomorrow shown as BRIGHTLY as the sun...
Teach me to undo what's DONE.
Sands of time... TAKE ME BACK.

Seeker

User Image
                                                              "Virtues - Siegfried"

The girl was starting to look him over, but Virtues moved in his usual motions. This girl seemed to be contemplating him, but true intentions could never just be formed and found that quickly. She wasn't small, but she wasn't large, and her body was quite slender compared to his. Then again he was rather large. She spoke to him, calling herself Amara and mentioning something about her being treated a certain way. He didn't really know anything about this girl, he wasn't a mind reader, however he did have a very attentive mind. Her hesitation and slight distraction had to mean she was thinking, and the slight puzzled look on her face gave her main "thoughts" away. Arama was a interesting name, it rolled off the tongue.

Virtues thought nothing of this and continued with, " Nice to meet you Arama, This kingdom is new to me, but i have heard stories of its state from locals. " He tried his hardest not to speak to her in a high or commanding way, he almost had to hold himself back to not say to much. This man was a man on a mission, but she couldn't know that. He had to play stupid.... or turn this situation around. He noted that she seemed rushed, or nervous, sweat seemed to gather in a small amount on her forehead and Virtues looked down the path. He had seen that without his notice it had slowly become darker, and it was soon to be night. He raised a eye brow and with a small smile said, "I was looking for work earlier in the day, I'm just looking for food for payment." He needed shelter to, but a man like him? She wouldn't trust him right away. He wouldn't mention he had nowhere to be found, because he had no home... but he would need money or to build his own home.... he hoped that the king did not own all the land, or building a dwelling might become a problem.

He broke off his random thought and awaited a response. He wasn't trying to slow her down, but if someone was chasing her, Virtues might make a move. He was sent to help the good king, how else help the good king then to remove the evil scum. The man was a soft man, but he was the hardest aswell. He was quite a anomaly.
                                                                    ☸☸

Company:Arama
OOC:

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

hey what the hell to you thing your doing?"was all he could set out before Elisse grabbed him by the coller and dragged him into the castle. she was strong for a woman of such petite size and was taken aback back this.she dragged him to the an open and climbed in and thum'lor amply followed eager to meet this demon king everyone in the kingdom had been whispering about.I wonder if he will have wings or a tail or maybe....his thoughts wondered as the roamed the highly decorated hall to the dark lord chamber. when him and his new friend got the the dark lords chamber and was pushed in by his comrade. he heard her bark to introduce himself so he did. I am Byron the bear they call me that because I wrestled a bear once and lived to tell the tale. I am here to join the demon kings legions" thum'lor did not bow he never had to anyone and was not going to start now but stood there scanning the room. thum'lor was surprised to see what looked a man and an attractive older woman. this she started speaking her ice colder the ice and sharper the knives. the woman stalked towards him and he smirked when she mentioned using his head as a battering ram."no need madam I could use my hands but many have said that i'm hard headed so it would not surprise me if that could be done. but a I assure you I am qualified im am skilled warrior. i am proficient in all weaponry and a decent tactician. but I rarely use this quality you see as I prefer to be on the battle field. I live by the sword and intend to one day die by it. he stood there confidently waiting for there reply.

Ivy Fantasy
Elisse glared at the guard Thum'Lor had pointed out. Had he no shame? She raised a hook with the intent to end him, but decided against it. She had other things to think about. She grabbed her new friend by the collar and yanked him along, leading him in through her usual method of entry, an open window leading into the kitchen, which was empty at this time of night. She then pulled him through the halls least frequented by guards until she reached the Demon King's room. If she were being formal, she'd knock first, but...this is Elisse we're talking about.

The door would swing open loudly from the force of her kicking it. Despite being an assassin she did make a habit of making her entries known to the king when it was least convenient for him. "Hey Kingly, I have with me a solder wishing to join you." She then pushed Thum'Lor in and said, "Introduce yourself."

devilebaby16
[/quote
devilebaby16
The Mother's eyes narrowed at the rude intrusion, "What do you mean barging in my Son's room like that, insolent child...." the woman hissed. Hair grey in some areas but still black as night to go with her fair complexion. She had a good mind to strike her where she stood.

Alexander swallowed feeling the anger vibrate off his mother. Whom seldom liked their decisions being intruded upon unless she had been waiting for news. He shifted stiffening at the sight of the male, an bored annoyed expression filtered across his features. He didn't like the site of the male, and feared he may have strength enough to harm his mother had he been inclined to. Though as per usual he remained silent.

Stalking towards them the Mother looked at the brute that was shoved into the room, "And what pray tell can he do, besides use his head as a battering ram?..." came her cold quip. She was still rather angered by the intrusion, her angered eyes locked on to the female. Before softening to look at the male, "do forgive me for my tongue I've had a very stressful day, we could always use strong individuals such as yourself," she purred her silver tongue slipping out. Her eyes having a gentle look to them at the moment.

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I Desire not to Desire,
For my will is without value,
Since I am ignorant in any case.

User ImageUser Image

G w e n

User ImageUser Image

Therefore chooses Thou for me,
What Thou knowest to be best and do not put my perdition,
In what my autonomy and free choice prefer

User Image

She glanced over at Tyra and made a face at her and laughed at the sight of the sword “I’m a Knight also” She stated referring to Tyra’s statement about being a knight “Come on, lets go get a horse if I have to ride Side saddle it will be with you” Grinning she headed down the stairs and with her pack in hand walked out of the massive doors and into the courtyard.

She glanced up at the marveling at the array of colors as the sun slowly started to set in the west. “If we are going to leave during the night, then we should take the road...it looks like it might be a clear night so the moon will be out and bright.” she added softly as the pair slowly approached the stables.

She glanced over at the two horse already picked out for the men, “Father pulled all the guards, so it will just be us….and my brother, he’s the middle one” Gwen stated softly to both men before heading into the stables to see about getting her horse readied.

Gwen walked down the stall, stopping near the farthest stall. “hello Crescent! how are we doing tonight? I am sorry for not making enough to take you out for a ride, but today I am going to make up for it. We’re going on a long and rough Trip…” Gwen opened the stall door to nuzzle her white mare with the black crescent moon shape on her forehead. She waited until Tyra was finished getting her horse read then called out that she be ready in a few minutes and she meet them outside. Once she was alone Gwen wrapped her arms around Crescents neck “We’re going on a trip, with a stuffy man that I have to marry, we’ll be traveling to all sorts of places where I’ll have to be nice, and pleasent and invite them all to my wedding. A wedding I don’t want because the prince doesn’t like me.” Sighing she rubbed her face into the coarse hair, “to make this worse...my own family...well my dad has threatened to banish me if I don’t get my act together and marry the prince. And my curse...its getting worse, I had a vision of Tyras death, and Lux’s neck getting sliced open, the prince was fighting….then I couldn't see any more. Then when I came out of it, I realized I had forgotten about my past….a outing with a nice man and the finalization of the wedding plans with the prince.“ she mumbled out into the fur. Crescent remained quiet seeming to be listening to her. “I’m worried that it will get worse, I’ll see more horrid things and I wont be able to hide it from the prince. or what I’ll forget.” she added softly.

Gwen took a few more minutes dumping her fears on her horse before saddling him up.

infinititties

Oni Ignasha

Bi0hazard_Bunny

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Diaz Cross

Sometime doing what need to be done gets you cursed, yet those that fear to step into the darkness are the ones that are cursed.

DIaz was sitting at the stone wheel, sharping his personal weapons the black wings. Pulling them back from the sharpener he looks at it as the black steel shine and light just glint off it softly."Nice...."He says to himself seeing someone go in the stables that he doesn't normally see."Hmm..."He stands up placing his weapon aside making his want to the stables.
Walking calmly looking around seeing the person moved to the far back only horses kept there mostly was V.I.P's. Made him even more curious of who this was. Making his way over to Gwen he walked softly with every few steps he would limp and the metal clamps on his boot would click. He heard Gwen confessions to the horse, he heard something about the wedding and a curse, he looks down and touches his leg.
Looking back forward he clears his throat when he got close to her."Ahem....Greeting my lady."Diaz says with a smile walking to her."What brings you out to the stables so late? Its a bit late for a ride don't you think? The gates and castle are about to be locked down."He asks her calmly standing near her as he looked to her horse then back to her.

Company: Gwen
Thoughts: Strange to see Gwen alone.

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

She couldn't help but grin at the Demon King's Mother, as she approached, obviously pissed about her rude entry. She figured they'd likely be used to Elisse doing things like this by now but... she was glad they weren't. Unlike the king, Elisse had at least a little respect for his mother. but only a little. As Thum'Lor listed off his achievements, she added, "Oh and if it means anything, he was able to spot me in hiding. Only other person in our merry little band that can do that is Lily, and she cheats." She rubbed her forearms out of nervous habit, after having them slit as many times as they have, she'd come to do this unconsciously when expecting it.

thestoopidmonkey

devilebaby16

Winner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxRenavicitear couldn't help but be skeptical over his close friend's choice of steed, but the auburn headed male knew the creatures far more intricately than the prince ever would, and far more so than he would ever want. He was, however, even more so skeptic and absolutely displeased when Luxiferre chose the black stallion who had been giving the prince a demonic death glare the past few minutes, and his displeasure was clearly present on his face. However, as he had thought previously, his friend knew more than he, so the prince ignored his own disapproval as he watched his friend release the creature from its stall - Renavicitear appeared a tad on the apprehensive side at that moment, but relaxed once more as his friend tied the creature next to the mare he would be riding.

xxRenavicitear's passive crimson gaze fell upon two of the stable hands; a man and woman that were likely married, judging from the wedding rings that were on their fingers and a sense of familiarity with eachother. They had been standing patiently at the stables as the two men made their choice, and looked a bit shocked when they caught the prince looking towards them, but quickly asked if they should get on with preparing. The prince nodded before speaking, his voice a bit soft but still audible. "Sir Everent informed me that he placed a...gift of sorts in my saddlebags. Could you fetch it for me, first?" Truthfully, the ebony heired man couldn't tell the difference between a saddle and a horseshoe, or any other equus-related item for that matter.

xx"Ah, yes...It looked too important to put in a saddlebag - the issues that would arise if I placed it in the wrong one! - so I was going to give it to you in person. I believe my husband left it in his spare overalls. Let me go fetch it for you." The woman spoke, her voice a tad raspy, likely from her age - elderly would be a harsh word, but she easily looked in her late forties to mid fifties - though it was lively. Renavicitear looked a bit distraught - 'They could've just as easily stolen it." - but, being that the couple seemed to be in charge of the place, it would be far too obvious who the culprit could be. Everent was a wise man, but having his trusted friend enchant something - which was illegal in its own right - then give said something to a mere farmhand was a bit too strange. The only conclusion that the prince could think of was if Everent was acquainted well enough to trust the couple with such a task.

xxSoon enough, the woman walked away to go fetch the article, and from around the same corner she came, Gwen and Tyra emerged, the latter giving her signature glare as she caught sight of him. He nodded to the other stable hand, who began picking up the saddles and bags, equipping the horses. "Come, Lux. Let's step outside for a bit." Renavicitear held no fondness for the stench of horse manure nor the aspect of sharing company with Gwen, as he would be forced to do that for the rest of his life if he wasn't killed during his journey to the kingdoms. The sky was becoming darker and the crickets began chirping and chiding. The stars could faintly be seen on the indigo backdrop, though one might strain ones eyes by trying. Renavicitear had always enjoyed stargazing, though had little opportunities since the balcony of his room was removed thirteen years ago, and his father was wary of assassination attempts and forbade him from leaving the castle at night. The thought of him being able to look up every night with no stone ceiling above his head excited and frightened the prince at the same time.

xx"Do you truly think of me as a friend? In your eyes, which comes first? The crown prince, or a dear companion?" The prince asked Luxiferre, his crimson eyes still pinned on the faint, translucent stars in the distant sky. Many knights acted familiar with the prince, and many servant tried their best in a vain attempt to know and befriend him, but he felt they were all looking only at his surface - the prince. The heir to the throne. The most powerful man in the kingdom. The son of the king. No one saw him for who he was, though honestly, he had trouble viewing himself as anything other than a prince at times, as well. From his mannerisms to his passive outlook and resignation on and to his fate. While he didn't want to marry Gwen, he would because he feels it must be done. He didn't want to trek to each of the kingdoms, but he must for the sake of future relations with the countries.

xxIt wasn't as if the prince had any longing to feel like a commoner or the like - more or less, he desired others, even if just a handful, to at least view him as a person worth knowing and speaking to, rather than an object of great worth to be treasured by the masses. These thoughts were a tad out of character for Renavicitear, but he had the feeling that he might not be able to speak his mind so freely in the future, and he definitely had not been able to in the past.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image тhey say we are what we are,
вut we don't have to be,
ι'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
ι'll be the watcher, яafter,
σf the eternal flame,
ι'll be the guard dog,
σf all your fever dreams

тץяα Ӿ вɭσσ∂вαтн

вecause we could be Immortals, ιmmortals,
נust not for long, ғor long,
αnd live with me forever now,
тhe blackout curtains down,
נust not for long, ғor long

◤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◥
Tyra scoffed when Gwen said she was a knight. While it was true, there was one large problem with it. "Except now you have to be a dainty princess, and cater to your dad. While I love your dad, I wanna knock his head against the king's and see if any sense falls out of them?' She sighed, shaking her head. As they entered the stables, Tyra half expected all of the horses to have broken free and were trying to lynch the princess, but; much to her disappointment, this was not the case. Instead, he seemed to be getting along with the mare quite well. She scowled, then walked over to her horse. She was a beautiful paint, mostly white, but the brown on her was a red-ish, and looked more like she had been splashed with blood. "Hello, Mary." Tyra said to the horse, who stepped to the front of the stall and put her head into Tyra's chest. Tyra smiled and pet the mar,e then put on her saddle blanket, put on her saddle and secured it. Finally she walked the horse out and waited for the others.

⊱---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I Desire not to Desire,
For my will is without value,
Since I am ignorant in any case.

User ImageUser Image

G w e n

User ImageUser Image

Therefore chooses Thou for me,
What Thou knowest to be best and do not put my perdition,
In what my autonomy and free choice prefer

User Image

She jolted slightly when the deep male voice spoke behind her. Turning her head she glanced at the new man and nodded slightly to him “I don’t think she minds, “ Gwen stated softly running a hand down the snout of her mare “She has this calming effect on me..and it’s not too late to go for a ride, besides…we’ll be heading out, we’re going to visit the four lords, invite them to the wedding and gain their support for the war” she added softly before leading Crescent out of her stall and started walking down to where the other were.

Niiverjho

Oni Ignasha

Bi0hazard_Bunny

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

Devoted Lover

User Image

The final items had been placed, her gown laid out for the next day and body slipped from silken gown, her skin welcoming the cold, embracing the darkness. She was about to lay down to rest when she heard loud footsteps move down the hall followed by the King's door being busted into. Senses outreached and she found the culprit, they were none other than the troublesome assassin, and it seemed she had company. A soul that lily had yet to meet.However that did not concern her, what did however was her name being spoken with ill temperament. A groan escaped her as she carefully grabbed her robe, the thick material was soft, with rabbit fur trim and an over sized hood. With the sash tied in place to keep her bare form hidden beneath she opened the door of her room, and stepped into the hall. Silence followed her movement as she appeared behind the assassin, a smirk set softly upon her lips.

" Be careful what you say, you never know who might be listening." Her voice laced with venom, implying she knew more secrets then just the words spoke here. Emerald eyes focused on the man, he was massive, and she could see that he could pose some skill, but it just did not settle well with her that this man appeared out of nowhere wishing to join up. And even more that the little assassin was vouching for him. The girl had often been more trouble than she was worth, with the penchant for intentionally annoying the King. It raised suspicions. However the chose was the King's an whether or not to allow the man to join up, or more so it was his mother's choice. The wretched woman was truthfully the one behind it all, and Lily often considered removing her from the picture. Though the thought always was fleeting as she knew it was not her place, unless the woman became a threat to the fates plans. She wondered what the King would be like if it were not for that woman, he was surprisingly kind. He would likely make a good king once he was rid of his vengeful beast of a mother. The woman seemed to be working her charms on the man, a trick that Lily was thankful she was too strong of will to have it work on her.

Body leaned in the door frame, eyes watching the assassin and new man called Byron. She considered returning to her room, finding this all to be rather boring when attention shifted to a servant that approached her and handed over a letter. Quickly she read it, eyes studying the parchment. It seemed one of their newest little birds would be coming to the north, traveling with the royal party. He had made arrangements to speak with the King, Lily grinned, the young man was none other than the second son to the White Knight, a perfect prize to have. She would need to remind the King of the arranged meeting, but would have to wait until there were less ears listening. She could always remind him tomorrow morning, for now she was more interested in rest than sticking around to deal with the girl or her new toy. She glanced the man over once more, he would make a good addition as their numbers were rather small at the moment, and if he made trouble he could be disposed of. Then a smirk curled on her lips as words danced flawlessly from her lips.

" The man is strong of body and claims to have tact. Why not allow him to join up, we could use the extra...bodies.. And since Lady Elisse has been so kind as to vouch for him, then why not leave his life to her. If he fails us, then she can kill him. Though that is just my thoughts on this." She smiled as she gave a slight bow of her head before standing up right, " Well since things are all covered here I shall take my leave. Goodnight my King, Milady....Elissa...and to you as well Byron." Her words almost a seductive purr as she turned and walked the few short steps to her bedroom door. Eyes meeting that of the guards that stood in the hall, the ones stationed to guard the Seer were standing at perfect attention, fear still in their eyes. However the one that were posted in the hall between the Kings door and her were a bit lax. Eyes narrowed, she was surrounded by incompetence. How could those men allow the assassin to bring in an unknown man right past them and not question it. A hand gently caressed the guards arm, a wave of near crippling pain went through him briefly. " You are guarding a King...you had best start acting like it...or I will find someone who will." The man straightened up and gave a nod as Lily disappeared into her room. Slender form slipped from the robe, placing it over her chair then body laid to rest on the soft bed beneath thick blankets and furs.

Within the Darkness {Palace of the Northern Warden} Lost without You { My King, his mother, and others } Distant Memories{ Hm I wonder what the little b***h is up to.}

devilebaby16
Ivy Fantasy
thestoopidmonkey

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out