Since I am ignorant in any case.

User ImageUser Image

G w e n

User ImageUser Image

Therefore chooses Thou for me,
What Thou knowest to be best and do not put my perdition,
In what my autonomy and free choice prefer

User Image

She took a few selfish minute to pick out the best looking travel dress. Once she picked it out she had Tyra help her dress and with a happy sigh, slowly -again with Tyra’s help- and carefully unwond her hair from the keltic knot Milly had twisted it into. “You know...it still feels odd not being out cold or laid to waste with the pain….maybe Lux will come in handy...I still feel off” She was more tired and her body was achy but other than that, her head wasn’t screaming at her, or she wasn’t a rambling mad women only understanding that she was in pain. Once her hair was brushed out and untangled she had Tyra -again- help her bundle it up into a simple braid that kept her hair off her face and in one long rope. “Lets go get your things...wait! I should bring my sword and bow.” she dashed off to her wardrobe and quickly grabbed her weapons. Thanks to Milly nearly packing everything she could get her hands on Gwen didn’t have to dig through mounts of dresses to find her weapons.

She set her weapons down and turned to Tyra “Okay now lets get you ready.”

infinititties

Oni Ignasha

Bi0hazard_Bunny

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

Seeker

User Image
                                                              "Virtues - Siegfried"
                                                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Though i walk through the valley of death...

6'5" tab tab Man/Hidden-Angel

It had to be no longer then fifteen minutes of walking and jumping down hill and ledges till he found a reasonable passage way. He soon had walked passed his first scene of life, and some humans. He walked passed and continued to show his interest was not in them. He walked around a few bends before he reached a small village made from tree, and other natural rock. He walked toward the amazing smell of fresh cooked meat and met a man near a shack with some food for sale. He needed to find work or create his own fire and hunt to get some of this food. He walked over to the man and tried to barter with him, but he did not want much to do with him.

He continued forward, he might be able to find some refuge up ahead in the woods before the kingdom, maybe a old abandoned area, or even a cave. Right now his stomach grumbled, he would need to find work. He would head toward the blacksmith, maybe he could do some favors for some small amount just for some food. His crystal blue eyes looked over the crowd, he looked into there figures and faces to look for hope, or happiness, most people seemed to mosey about. These people seemed harder. The location of there living had to be some part of that... or maybe happiness was different here. He shrugged it off and looked for any work signs, soon he would have to hunt.
                                                                    ☸☸

Company:None
Thoughts:Gaining ground and knowledge.
OOC:

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Elisse considered this options but then dropped her head in defeat. In a slightly comical manner, the two large hairpins she wore seemed to droop too as if they were the ear of a saddened cat. "Well, 'taking' Lily is a no go. I know she definitely has an advantage over me so it would be as good as a one on one fight there, maybe even a two on one against you if you're really unlucky... and unless you're immune to dark magic you may as well give up on trying to fight her fairly." she explained. She then grabbed the dynamite and pushed it downward. "And that...is a bit much. You don't wanna cause a scene. Besides, Lily would probably be smart enough to secure the Seer before rushing off to address an explosion." She brought her eyes back up to meet his. "As loathe as I am to admit it, your best bet would be you plan to pose as a soldier. As long as the demon b***h is around I can't really so much by way of stealth. I could vouch for you, that's about it."

thestoopidmonkey

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

thumlor tuck the dynamite back in his pack and shrugged nonchalantly "your loss but seeing as there's no other options I say we take it but I must admit I was beginning to enjoy the idea of blowing something up namely that guy"he points at a guard who was relieving ******** that guy"he chuckled to himself and looked at the woman "well lets go meet this demon lord of yours then but introduce me a Byron the bear no need for em to know my real name"
ooc-sorry for short post but yeah im ******** up xd

Ivy Fantasy
User Image

Elisse considered this options but then dropped her head in defeat. In a slightly comical manner, the two large hairpins she wore seemed to droop too as if they were the ear of a saddened cat. "Well, 'taking' Lily is a no go. I know she definitely has an advantage over me so it would be as good as a one on one fight there, maybe even a two on one against you if you're really unlucky... and unless you're immune to dark magic you may as well give up on trying to fight her fairly." she explained. She then grabbed the dynamite and pushed it downward. "And that...is a bit much. You don't wanna cause a scene. Besides, Lily would probably be smart enough to secure the Seer before rushing off to address an explosion." She brought her eyes back up to meet his. "As loathe as I am to admit it, your best bet would be you plan to pose as a soldier. As long as the demon b***h is around I can't really so much by way of stealth. I could vouch for you, that's about it."

thestoopidmonkey

Interesting Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Elrich Silvend
//
Personal Assassin Of The Royal Family

Company: Himself
Thoughts: I bet she is enjoying her new life. All this power.

Night was approaching fast, the temperature dropping rapidly. A smile crossed Elrich’s face. It felt good to be home after several months of agonizing work. Well, guarding the royal family wasn’t too hard of a job. Wandering around the castle along side the prince or king or whomever it might have been for the day was a breeze. It was the contracts that were a real pain in the a**. Given the man’s ability, expierence, and whit, It seemed that the hardest challenges would fall upon him. Somehow, someone always had enough gold to see another’s life end abruptly. For Elrich it was no more than a way to live comfortably under the roof of a warm house as well as the ability to seek whatever pleasure he desired. As for today, it was the face of an old friend. Though this visit was more of a matter of business. Unfortunately, gold was not the payment for tonight, this was his choice. But what he lacked in his pocket, he would gain in wisdom, as well as a bit of easiness on his heart to know that Aniva was doing well.

As he entered the walls of the city he noticed not much had changed, as far as appearance goes at least. The brothel was lively as usual. People fighting and ranting over nonsense. It was how the common folk kept themselves amused. It worked well for those needing an army of workers to supply the kingdom with all the needs and wants of those said to be royal.

The blonde haired man slid through the darkness, past the recklessness of the drunkards and to the back wall of the castle. He scaled the stone wall easily until coming across one of the windows leading to the Warden’s quarters. ”You certainly have moved up in the world haven’t you, little girl?” The man spoke to himself. As he walked through the room, his hands ran across the beautiful jewels and gold decorating the walls. It was truly lavishing. A sign of power. As he made his way through a doorway, Elrich noticed something wrong, or was it? What seemed to be a meeting room had been demolished. Priceless paintings torn to pieces, beautiful sculptures crumbles in the floor, and a rather large stone table completely demolished. Elrich’s right hand ascended to his chin, rubbing it calmly. He knew this was the right place. The blonde haired man made his way back to the warden’s bedroom, dimming the candles, and sitting in a chair in the corner awaiting the arrival of his old friend.

under silence

User Image

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Diaz Cross

Sometime doing what need to be done gets you cursed, yet those that fear to step into the darkness are the ones that are cursed.

Diaz was hard at work at the forge, working molten steel into weapons for soldiers. He was just returning from a scouting mission to the east, it wasn't much there but some bandits it was nothing he couldn't handle. Hammering at the heated blade, sparks splash off the blade with each strike, shaping it slowly. Returning it to the fire watching it he pulls it back to the anvil and shapes it again. He been working on the same blade for roughly an hour, Diaz liked quality over quantity. Even through his superiors tell him to not spend so much time on one weapon, the results of his work speak for itself, so they leave him to his own devices.
Diaz liked working at the forge, the heat from fire reminded him of battle, the sound of a hammer striking metal tunes out the world, and then the smell of burning embers reminded him of the smells after the battle.
He loved this place as it tuned out the world he didn't have to answer stupid questions of other soldiers or deal with there remarks about him being cursed or bad luck. As he finished the last weapon of an request he dunks it in the water, pulling the cooled weapon. He places the finishing touches on it as it was sharpen, giving a hilt and handle and a scabbard.
As Diaz cleans up he noticed some knights a the stables maybe they was the ones the weapons had to be ready for. Well ti would only make sense, he was gathering his things gathering ready to head out himself.

Company: Himself
Thoughts: Last weapon of the day, maybe grab a drink before my next mission.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image

Folkes Gerbod
The Scarlet Blade

Folkes sat by camp fire in the middle road, corpses and toppled wagon by his sided.The merchants had owned it had fled on the remaining horse, while the other was currently being a meal. The guards had done their best to defend the good, but it matter much when it cam down to it. They should payed for better help, they almost seemed green. Talking bite of the haunch, Folkes looked to the wagon. A few silks and linens, but mostly it was food.He would have to take these to the fence sooner or later, maybe he wouldn't. Maybe he could leave the stuff here and just sell the guards gear? Possibility. Take another bite the juice of the meat poured onto his beard. He would need to stream to wash later. Rose up Folkes a began to strip the guard of their, just their weapons and armor, (no need to take their dignity.) With a show strength, Folkes push the wagon back onto it's wheels and placed the armor weapons on it as well. Now just to deal with the bodies.

"No shovel." He grumbled. A burial was out of the question then. Best just to drag they fae enough off the road not to be noticed immediately. Once that was done it was time to take the good off to second nearest town, as the nearest town likely had the victims of the crime there, not that it would matter aside for dealing the the local authorities. Might even get some fun out of it. Taking a hold of the wagon, Folkes began his march. In hindsight, he should have let the horse live so it could pull this.

Company:me Location: Somewhere north, heading to a town Inventory: Scarlet Blade and merchant's goods.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image тhey say we are what we are,
вut we don't have to be,
ι'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
ι'll be the watcher, яafter,
σf the eternal flame,
ι'll be the guard dog,
σf all your fever dreams

тץяα Ӿ вɭσσ∂вαтн

вecause we could be Immortals, ιmmortals,
נust not for long, ғor long,
αnd live with me forever now,
тhe blackout curtains down,
נust not for long, ғor long

◤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◥
She waited for Gwen to finish what she was doing and get her weapons, then headed into her own room. It was a small one, one used for a servant, and there was not much in it. Tyra grabbed a leather bag and put in a couple extra pairs of clothing, tools to repair her armor, along with leather and metal wire, medical supplies, sharpening stones, and finally extra arrow heads for her own bow. She finally topped it off with a blanket, closed the bag, slung it over her shoulder, then turned to Gwen. "Ready!"

⊱---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

Seeker

User Image
                                                              "Virtues - Siegfried"

He continued around the small village, he would have to become more of a usual face to get offered jobs by the people here. He sighed and he walked out of town. He moved into the trees. His steps now more spaced, and his footing was taking more of his attention. He kept his head up though to look for people, or any animals in the surrounding area. The man found a few good throwing stones, stones the size of a apple. A small while of walking through the woods he had found a small river. He looked at the flow, and saw that the river was flowing down the north mountains, and they cut west at the bottom. The man sat down on a rather large rock that seated him almost perfectly. The man removed his sword and watched the river as the current pulled the liquid by.

He was about to go fishing... with a Katana none the less. It took a small amount of time but sooner then later a fish made its way slowly passed Virtues and he made a lunging movement and when his sword came out of the two foot deep stream he had lunch on his weapon. The man placed the fish in a piece of extra clothe he had and put it on the ground with a few rocks on it to keep the fish from escaping. He started to collect kindling for the fire, and then some branches and a few broken pieces of wood to feed the fire. He hit his throwing rocks together trying to get a spark, after some struggling to get the angel right he finally did it, his small contained blaze around a decent sized rock that would heat up, and he could cook the fish right on it. He removed the fish from its area and placed the Katana on its side standing in the ground. Sliding the fish up and down the with of his sword the scales seemed to fall right off. After the man descaled the fish he needed to cut it in half and remove all the organs, and lunch that fish had out of it. He dipped the bloodied pieces in the water for a final cleaning before cooking.

Soon the man was watching the fish cook, the cooked flavor in the area around him, but he was pretty sure he was alone in this part of the forest. No sounds around him, just that fresh evergreen smell. He was completely lost on time... he realized that this concept was something Virtues did not understand, he got past and future, but time was a concept to the man... being from other places. Learning the suns location in the sky was going to annoy him... and this whole dark of night thing... He had landed at night, and it was terrible. He could see... but it just was not his favorite condition. With some small training he could have himself ready to try to introduce himself to the king.

Now how could he did this? Dead at night would be safest, but he would have to introduce himself in a nonthreatening way, yet at the same time Virtues had always felt highly of himself, and so such he carried himself that way. The man moved fluidly, rarely did this man seem to flinch or even look in paranoia. His surroundings were always being listened to, searched slowly without his intention. He was his name, a man with many virtues. A keen list of morals he had to obey eternally himself, something he was created with... and he thrived on. The fish was almost done now. The fire danced this dark orange, yellow from un top of the rock, the fire was a inch below, the rock had to be a piece of slate so it would be flat. The fish turning a whitish red to a pale cooked white as the rock got hotter and hotter. Steam and smoke pouring upward, and dispersing into the tree tops, not really giving a true location, the fire being to small. The man smiled as his treat was almost finished.
                                                                    ☸☸

Location: Along side river running from north mountain to western forest.
Thoughts:Lunch!
OOC: Edited, bored D:

Dangerous Bunny

User Image

Luxiferre followed quietly behind the prince, auburn behind black as usual within the confines of the palace. He felt the older man coming, could feel the life within him, but said nothing. Lux had repeatedly been reminded that magic was forbidden within the kingdom and too many knew of his abilities already. None that he felt threatened by of course, but still too many. It was because of this information, and the knowledge of who exactly stood around the corner, that Lux was alright with Vice running headlong into Everent.

Emerald eyes watched the brief exchange between the two, warm smile forming as the older man turned attention to him. "It has been far too long, alas I was away. I assure you, however, I will do my best with the Prince." Soon enough Everent left to attend other business, Vice's mind preoccupied for the rest of the walk to the stables.

The building was large and wooden with an open face and many stalls for various horses. They stood happily eating hay and other treats, generally minding their own business. The smell was strong but didn't burn Lux's nose like it did Vice's, it kind of reminded the auburn haired man of home. Only a little, the smell of a village in the forest was far more complicated than horse manure. Luxiferre smiled when Vice asked for a horse to be chosen for him, the very image of one such noble beast chewing off a leg bringing a small chuckle. "Hopefully we can work on that while we are traveling."

The thin man stepped in, emerald eyes scanning the horses briefly. First came Vice's horse, and he had to choose carefully. Briefly eyes closed, feeling the energy within each steed and studying it. After a moment orbs flickered open, falling on what Lux hoped would be a good match for Vice. The horse was a beautiful dapple grey mare, slightly on the older side but full of life. Lux knew this horse, it was extremely mellow and very easy to work with, perfect for a man that horses hated. Without another moments pause a warm blanket was set aside, along with the saddle and reigns. "Here we are Vice. A lovely woman who won't try anything with you." With a grin Luxiferre led the horse out, allowing Vice to look at the horse and the horse to look at him. The gentle mare snorted a little, naying softly as Lux placed a hand to her snout. "Shh, he is perfectly nice I assure you... You will get along splendidly." Another soft whiny and the mare settled once more, allowing Vice to step close if he wished.

With the mare tied up emerald gaze turned to the black stallion that had been giving Vice a hard stare. Stepping close, hand went to the shining black snout. "Aren't you just full of spirit..." The stallion was on the younger side, a shining black friesian and full of life that yet again reminded him of his sister. "You and I will work well together I suspect..." The stallion grunted softly, shaking his head so Lux's hand fell higher where it immediately went to work. "Fantastic." Attention turned, gathering supplies before the horse was taken out of the stable to where the mare was tied up. "Here we are." Stable hands were ready to prepare the horses, waiting only on Vice's approval.

infinititties

Beneath the Sun {Stable} Lost without You {Vice} Distant Memories{Fiesty...}

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Elisse glared at the guard Thum'Lor had pointed out. Had he no shame? She raised a hook with the intent to end him, but decided against it. She had other things to think about. She grabbed her new friend by the collar and yanked him along, leading him in through her usual method of entry, an open window leading into the kitchen, which was empty at this time of night. She then pulled him through the halls least frequented by guards until she reached the Demon King's room. If she were being formal, she'd knock first, but...this is Elisse we're talking about.

The door would swing open loudly from the force of her kicking it. Despite being an assassin she did make a habit of making her entries known to the king when it was least convenient for him. "Hey Kingly, I have with me a solder wishing to join you." She then pushed Thum'Lor in and said, "Introduce yourself."

thestoopidmonkey

devilebaby16

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I Desire not to Desire,
For my will is without value,
Since I am ignorant in any case.

User ImageUser Image

G w e n

User ImageUser Image

Therefore chooses Thou for me,
What Thou knowest to be best and do not put my perdition,
In what my autonomy and free choice prefer

User Image

It always amazed Gwen that Tyra could be ready for just about anything in under thirty minutes, where it always took her an hour or more to get ready for anything. Giving Tyra a playful pout she headed toward the door “Must be nice not to have to worry about your appearance.” Gwen lifted her hand and quickly checked her hair to make sure it was still in proper place and nothing was out of place that could embarrass the prince further -since she had already done that during dinner-

She had just stepped out of Tyras room when someone had shouted her name frowning Gwen turned to see her brother, her father's second son, fist raised and just about to pound on her door when he spotted her exiting Tyras room.

“I heard you're leaving today...well tonight. Let me come, Dad’s pulling guards...there was an attack well we think some of the guards were poisoned….anyway I want to come cause the guards he’s pulling are the ones that would have been traveling with you. So your protection has dropped…”

Gwen frowned and glanced over at Tyra, if this was true then...their traveling party would be very small… “How many guards did he pull…” “All of them..except for Tyra and Luxiferre” he added with a deep sigh.

Gwen frowned deepened as she glanced over at Tyra one more time “Okay go get ready then meet us at the stables” Gwen watched her brother run off, as a strange feeling started to settle in the pit of her stomach. “lets go.” She quickly dashed into her room and grabbed her small pack, and quickly attached her weapons on and quickly dashed back out into the hallway. Then with Tyra by her side headed down and out to the stables. “So since daddy has pulled our protection this means I don’t have to ride side saddle with the prince…” saying it outloud gave her a mixture of relief and frustration. Relief that she wouldn’t have to be so close to the prince...and frustration that she couldn’t be close to the prince.

infinititties

Oni Ignasha

Bi0hazard_Bunny

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

Seeker

User Image
                                                              "Virtues - Siegfried"

The figure sat on the rock, his weapon still in the ground. His sword was his most powerful ally, the sword reflected the sunlight onto the ground near by, the blade was heavy at a seventy pound weight. The hilt was metal with small spikes run along its hilt. The white clothe wrapped around it seemed to never end, and thin and delicate. If someone where to walk over and attempt to take it, it would be impossible. For where ever this sword laid, no man could lift this blade except Virtues. The swords holding was a long white wooden encasement, the end had a large metal piece someone built into it. This was always on this mans back, even most nights he slept.

He took a stick near by and removed the bark with a few movements on the edge of the blade. He then took the fish and let it cool on the stick. He put out the small blaze with a few hand fulls of the rivers water. Then he washed his face. He felt refreshed for a moment, taking in a large breath of the air. He remembered a saying and his voice spoke out, "Listen to your instinct, for they are messages from your guardians." His voice was husky. He took his fish and began to eat, he made this small meal look like a snack and soon he removed his sword from the ground, he ran the edge across his hand and then slid it back into its housing. He dipped his hand in the water and the dirt and grime moved down the stream.

He cracked his neck and headed toward what he thought was north, but he might have been walking at a angel. He stepped over, and on top of downed trees and rocks. Bushes and brush rubbed against his boots and legs. His hair moved as he walked, he didn't look to odd, his age might cause dismay, but he could always lie and say he was pale skinned, as if he was born this way. He would arrive on path soon, he hoped.
                                                                    ☸☸

Thoughts: Time to move.
OOC:

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image тhey say we are what we are,
вut we don't have to be,
ι'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
ι'll be the watcher, яafter,
σf the eternal flame,
ι'll be the guard dog,
σf all your fever dreams

тץяα Ӿ вɭσσ∂вαтн

вecause we could be Immortals, ιmmortals,
נust not for long, ғor long,
αnd live with me forever now,
тhe blackout curtains down,
נust not for long, ғor long

◤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◥
Tyra grinned, giving a shrug. "Hey, when your a knight, it does not matter what you look like, just that you've got a sword." She waggled her eyebrows as Gwen, lifting her sword in such a way as to make it seem like she had an erect male reproductive organ. She then dropped it at seeing the prince, a slightly sour look coming to her face when she heard that the guards has been pulled. "Daddy WOULD pull the guards... I swear he has no idea how to do anything." She whined, looking over at Gwen. "On the up side, the smaller party will make us MUCH less of a target."

⊱---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

AMARA ELYSIA FAREED

User Image
How will they tell my story?
How will they tell my tale?
WILL ANYBODY EVEN CARE? I've nothing left to lose

so the only path to choose is TWISTED

The raven-haired female was watching the commotion at the brothel. A smuggler delivering a young, virginal girl, a naked dwarf running from the establishment as one of the many women inside chased after him with a knife, threatening him with mutilation. It was never a dull life. She watched in silence, leaning against the wall in the corner, a mug of ale in her hand. Her face was covered by her thick, black cloak, as was her travel garb of tight, black pants and a cream-colored top with a scooping neckline. A simple ruby on a silver chain hung at the hollow of her neck, and her free hand came up to play with it every so often. Her big, amber eyes blinked carefully, in careful observance at the world around her. It was a shady place, but it was covered with such colorful figures and occurrences. The woman wasn't exactly proud of her lifestyle, but she had to admit: she would miss its simplicity.

The matron of the brothel stepped up alongside of her, handing her a large coin purse. The young woman peered up at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Just take it, my love. It's the pay you deserve, and it will hopefully buy you a horse to make your journey simpler," she said, thrusting the coin purse towards her again. The young woman appraised it quietly before sighing, reaching out with her free hand to take it. She pushed herself off of the wall and placed the mug of ale on a nearby table before fastening the purse to her hip, next to the leg holster that held her most precious dagger. The matron continued to watch her, a faint smile on her face.

"Looking at me like that isn't going to get me to stay here," the young woman replied, amber eyes flickering up in amusement at her former employer. The older woman laughed, pushing her graying blonde hair out of her face.

"Please, Amara, I don't want you to stay here. You have much more important things than selling yourself for your wage... though, you are one of the best in the business," she teased. Amara rolled her eyes,

"Well, it's nice to know that, if this doesn't pan out the way that it is supposed to, I can have my old job back," she said with a small, coy smile. The matron grinned at her, uncrossing her arms from her chest so that she could extend them.

"C'mere, my dear. I'm going to miss you."

"I know, Margaery. I will miss you too." With that, Amara stepped forward, allowing Margaery to envelope her into her arms, hugging her close. She wrapped her arms around the woman's waist and squeeze, grateful for the small amount of motherly affection. Margaery had taken up the role as her maternal figure-head soon after Amara's mother had passed, nearly a month before, and the Southern beauty would truly miss her companionship. The embrace ended, and Margaery stepped back, beaming.

"All right then, get going. And finish that ale before you go."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Amara replied. She lifted the mug up and drained the small amount she had left. Setting the mug down, she wiped her lips on the back of her hand before giving Margaery a small wave. "I hope to see you again someday soon."

"And I, you. Safe travels."

With that, Amara left the brothel. She tightened her cloak around her body, walking carefully. There was a farm on the outskirts of town that would supply her with a horse and food for her journey and, now that she had the money, that was her first stop. The little farm was on the border of the city, where the mountains and the forest met. The woman made her way quietly through the nearly empty streets, wanting to leave the Northern Kingdom before the prince and his bride-to-be got there. She couldn't sit by and watch the Warden lie to His Majesty about the mines being dry when most everyone in the Northern Kingdom knew better. Amara didn't take a side in the war, but she wasn't too fond of liars.

SANDS OF TIME.

Take me back.

Before it all went WRONG.
When love was but a SONG.
And tomorrow shown as BRIGHTLY as the sun...
Teach me to undo what's DONE.
Sands of time... TAKE ME BACK.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas