Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

The Good King sat on his throne, a deep frown on his face as he listened to the White Knight Leader. The man spoke of treachery and plots against the crown and Kingdom; this did not sit well with the Good King. He had already lost his beloved wife, a pain he had yet to overcome since he loved her dearly.

Now he was being told that someone close to him was plotting his death, and the death of his son who was only seven years old. He glanced over at the young lad playing gently with the young daughter of the White Knight. Oddly, he thought they would make a great match. The young girl had the spunk and grit that was needed to rule a kingdom and he had no doubt that she would stand by her husband’s side.

“Tell me more of this plot, and have you any proof?” The Good King asked. The Knight shook his head, glancing over at the children playing. He didn't worry much over an attempt on their lives as they were well guarded by both their Governess and the Royal guards. His thoughts ran along the same lines as the Good King.

“Word has reached us that someone close to you wants the crown. Someone has been spouting lies about you to start up a revolution... One that could end your reign as King, which would bode ill for this land. My Scouts should return shortly with proof, and will find the sod that is spouting this. But for now you must be wary of everyone around you. Even… Though it pains me to say this, but even of your White Knights. Until we know who is trying to remove you from the Crown, you must. And I implore you, be mindful of your surroundings... Let me and my second stand in as your guards.”The White Knight Leader stated with a small courtly bow.

The Good King stared down the Leader of his White Knights, frowning slightly when the man didn't shuffle his feet or show any signs of uneasiness. After what felt like hours the Good King nodded his head, the crown glinting in the light.

“Very well then, I’ll replace my royal guards with the men you trust the most... But! If you betray me, it’ll be your head.” He stated with regal authority. The Leader bowed greatly the tips of his hair nearly touching the floor. “I will not disappoint you my Lord... Gwen! Say goodbye the Young Prince” He called out striding toward the heavy wooden doors. Gwen picked her head up a grin on her face. “Bye!” She chimed out pushing herself up to her small chubby legs and running up to her father.

“Sir, William, a moment if you may… In private.” The Good King stated rising from his chair and heading to his private chambers. Sir William nodded letting go of his daughters hand and patting her on the back “Go play, I’ll be but a moment. Okay?” Gwen nodded and placed her hand in the hand of the nanny that had come with them. She watched her Father, tall and proud, walk off to the King's Private Chambers.
The Prince smirked, walking up to Gwen He was rather tall for his age, and already showing signs of becoming the leader his father was. “I know what they are talking about!” The Prince sneered, once the Nanny had left them to play. Gwen scrunched up her face and stuck out her tongue at him. “No you don’t!” She chimed out, liking that she was going to have the upper hand on him.

He smirked again and folded his hands. “Yes I do, because my Father talked to me about it.” He added with an 'I’m better than you' tone. Gwen huffed and placed her tiny hands on her hips glaring at him

“If you know then why don’t you tell me?” she growled out, earning another annoying smirk from the prince. Boy, did she ever want to punch that smirk right off his face.

“My father is offering your family a gift of a life time... Right now they are talking about us, and my Father is telling your father that we are a match.” Gloating, glad to have the upper hand for once. The look on young Gwen’s face made him preen even more. The Nannies gasped at the news wondering if it was true, “So you’ll be my wife and have to act like a lady... No more playing in the mud with boys for you, because it isn't proper.” He added, gloating at the look of outrage on the girls face.

Gwen growled, curling her fingers into a fist and hitting him in the stomach, earning a cry of pain from the older boy. She could see the beginning of tears when he lifted his head to glare angrily at her “HA! I would never marry you, or ever act like a lady. I’m a White Knight! And I don’t want a baby as my husband, I want a man! One would know how to treat me right and respect the fact that I’ll be a warrior! And he has to love me for me” She mocked.

The Prince was mortified, it was humiliating to be brought to tears by a girl! And he never felt anything like this before... He was not a baby! How dare she say such a thing about him! He’d show her!
“I was going to agree with my Father on marrying you, but now I won't! I don’t want some silly little girl who can’t even act like a lady, to be my wife! I only want a Wife that’ll be gentle and loving, a mother to my sons, and do as she’s told; she has to be pretty and cute, with long flowing hair, soft eyes and skin. I feel sorry for you because NO ONE will ever want to marry you! You're ugly and rude, you don’t act like a girl, and you smell like an Orc!” He snapped out shoving her back a step.
“You Jerk!” Gwen snapped out jumping him and pounding him with her tiny fists. They brawled, wrestling around on the floor, knocking over a table, and shattering a pot of flowers. Both their fathers came up when the nannies started to shriek and tried to break it off. Both men stood there in shock as their children rolled around on the floor, hurling insults at each other and promising to never marry the other. This caused both men to laugh heartily.
“They are a perfect match; I’ll sign the betrothal, but add a clause that if they should fall in love with someone else it’s null and void.” The Good King nodded, wiping his eyes.

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Thirteen long years have passed since that fateful day when the Knight's daughter and the King's son were betrothed. Thirteen years since the rumors of the rebellion, to replace the good king with a more dark and sinister man, were first whispered about. Thirteen years that the White Knight's family has lived in the castle, the two fighting children grew up together.

The prince went from a young boy to a strapping young man, fit, lean, strong and smart. Skilled in the art of war and diplomacy, his swordsmanship skills know no equal. The prince is nearing the age where he must marry and take steps to produce an heir to the throne.

The White Knight's daughter, went from a tom-boy-fist-fighting young toddler to a woman with long, flowing, hair... Deep, soft, caring, eyes... And skin that is said to rival the gods themselves. Her beauty has no words, she walks into a room and all eyes are on her. Not that she cares. She is well past the age of marriage, nearing her 17th birthday. Her father and the king are worried that she won't hold up her end of the deal and marry the prince.

Both young adults are faced with having to deal with their responsibilities, but also with the threat to the kingdom. Thirteen years ago the White Knight Leader came to the King with a grave message, warning of the threat of rebellion. This has come to pass. The rebellion is growing. The Dark Demon that leads the rebellion is slowly gaining control forcing an all out war within the kingdom.

The Kingdom needs support from the four lords in order to put a stop to this rebellion, before it turns into war. He has charged his son with the task of travelling to the four corners of the kingdom to find and persuade the lords to join their cause. The White Knight leader has charged his Daughter to follow and protect the Prince from harm. Together they may find companions and friends, they also may find foes and enemies. But what the two fathers are hoping for is for the spark of Love... Not the spark of war!

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Please read the following rules before sending in any profiles. Thank you.
Both Demon and Elf races are closed until more humans and Cursed humans are in.

thank you

Basic Please keep with the theme of the story and thread. That means no fancy weapons from the future, no steam punk or anything like that. We are in the medieval times. So main transportation is by horses and only the very, very wealthy such as kings and lords, counts and dukes had carriages. Currency is with copper, silver and gold coins. Cleanliness well...that does not exist, unless you were a noble and could bath once a month or so. Otherwise to wash the days work or days travel off you is by bathing in ice cold water like a stream. Magic will be a part of this theme but I won't explain it until later on so please keep reading the rules.
→ Again this is a medieval theme thread, so fantasy is very limited but MYTH isn't. That means stick with the myths if you want something. Like turning into another beast on the full moon. BUT please keep it related to the theme of the thread. If you are human you are human, no mixture of any other race. If you have the magic ability to change your shape then that is fine but you are still human. NO GODS or anything non human related. BUT there is an exception to this one rule.
a: if you made a deal with the devil and soul your soul to him for mighty power
b: If you have been possessed by a demon
Please read the rules on Races to get a more in depth on what you can and can’t be.

Magic So there is magic in the kingdom, in order to summon demons and the devil to make deals you’ll have to dabble in dark magic or shadow magic. Necromancy is allowed but again there has to be a cost. ALL magic comes at a cost. Even Light magic comes at a cost. The use of your magic should come at a equal gain to what you are using. Example. Gwen can see five minutes into the future. As a result of this she loses the last five minutes of her memory. Another character could have the ability to heal someone as a cost to healing they take on the injury. Stuff like that.
Or maybe your character made a deal with a demon for a better life, so then someone close you has a horrible life. Or if you make a deal for eternal youth, you would have to steal the youth of others in order to keep it. You want to have untold power then you should give up your first born male son.
So if you want to use magic make sure the gain is equal to what you are using or making a deal with. Please do not be a douche and have a god like power with a copout price

Elfs are the only race that can use magic without a price attached to it, but they are rare and elusive race that does not interact with humans much. But there have been cases where Elfs will mate with humans and their children will have a small amount or large amount of magic in their blood.
Human children of a mix parental race of human and elven still have to pay a cost to magic, since they do not have pure elven blood in body.

Race Fantasy and Mythical beast kind of come hand in hand but there is a fine line between the two. You cannot have dragon blood in your veins because that would be nearly impossible in this land/time. The reason why I say its impossible, is if you remember Merlin. Also Dragons are huge beast that are normally evil, they horde and crave gold, eat pretty maidens and burn down villages.
Because this is a medieval timeline, I will be slightly lax with races, the only real races I am 100% okay with are going to be
Humans: they take up nearly 90% of the race.
Cursed Humans: They take up 7% of the race, many humans have been cursed by someone dabbling in dark magic. Cursed means they have a power that hurts them when it’s used, cursed to turn into a beast at night or on the full moon.
Elves: Elves take up 1% of the race, they can use magic both dark and light, shadow and so on without having to pay a price. But they are an elusive race that tends to shy away from humans. But once and awhile a Elf and human may sleep together and produce a mix.
Mixed breed Elf and human: they also take up 1% of the race, mixed breed are extremely rare, but with magic it comes at a cost for them too.
Demons are the last of the race and they also take up 1% of the race, demons are hard to spot, they can blend in rather well and sometimes will possess a human to stay hidden.

Please note that I will only allow a set amount of Elves and Demons per group of Humans. As of know I will allow three elves, and three Demons. Once they are taken I will block the race until more humans are made.
Thank you for understanding this rule

Ranks In any Kingdom there are titles and ranks that set others above the rest. You may play as any rank you like, this I have no problems with. If you want to be the Son of the white knight go for it. If you want to be the uncle of the Good King, go for it. If you want to be Lord of the north go for it. You can be a rogue, thief, assassin, A white Knight, Lord of either the North, West, East and South. You can also be personal guard to the prince, the king, Commander of the dark army, the leader of the Dark army, the good king -who is old by the way-
Make sure to read the ranks below this post to decide just where you want to be placed

Profile Please pm me the profile, you’ll find it under the spoiler. Once you have filled it out you can Pm it to me with the title of your character and character name. EG: White Knight Daughter - Gwen.

[color=1]I am played by[/color1][color=#2] [b]username[/b][/color2]
[color=#1]Please Call me [/color][color=#2][b]Character Name[/b][/color]
[color=#1]I may not look it but I am [/color][color=#2][b]Character Age[/b][/color]
[color=#1]My Place in life [/color][color=#2][b]Character Rank -white knight, good king Prince, Demon king ect,[/b][/color]
[color=#1]Its a secret i’ll take to the grave [/color][color=#2][b]Character Magic ability, if you have none, then please put none[/b][/color]
[color=#1] I am [/color][color=#2][b]race. PLEASE PUT HUMAN, OR HUMAN-CURSED OR HUMAN-POSSED OR HUMAN-CONRACTED if you have powers[/b][/color]
[color=#1]This is the way I am [/color][color=#2][b]Character Personality[/b][/color]
[color=#1]This is how I came to be [/color][color=#2][b]Character History[/b][/color]
[color=#1]Don’t hate me cause i’m working for the [/color][color=#2][b]Character Side, Good King or Demon King[/b][/color]
[color=#1]This is Me [/color][color=#2][b]Character image here use IMG please[/b][/color]
[color=#1]Last bit of Infor [/color][color=#2][b]Add anything else you deem important here[/b][/color]

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Royal Ranks Below are ranks that anyone can take, you may add your own, and there is really no limit to how many can play the same rank. UNLESS I state otherwise. Anything with a * beside the name is an optional character that could be played in the thread.
→ King - only one- -should be around 46 and up- Will die at end of story
→ Prince -(first born taken) one spot left*-
→ Prince’s Guard *
Demon King -please note that he has sold his soul for power he is human- - Only one-

Noble Ranks
→Leader of the White Knights - only one-
Daughter of the White knight -only one-
→Son of the White Knight *
Lord of the South -only one-
Lord of the North -only one-Will Die this Chapter
→ Lord of the East -only one-
→ Lord of the West -only one-
→ Commander of the dark army -only one-

Other Ranks Other ranks can be anything you want, a self proclaimed title and so on
→ Guards
→ White Knights
→ Dark Army
→ Robbers/highwaymen/bandits

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

As with any kingdom the land is broken up into area’s. Each area holds some value to the good king, and is home to the lords who govern the land for the King.
Central Area This area is home to the Good King and his beloved family. Nobles are constantly attending court and many farmers and peasants live in and around the kingdom. For as long as many have lived they have not traveled outside of this area.
Click

Dark Forest This Forest borders the East of the land, rumor has it that before the good king took the throne his father had produced a bastarded son with a rather...powerful...enemy. For fear of his son losing his place on the throne He had the mother and his b*****d son banished to the dark forest where she and the young babe were killed or so the rumor states. The Dark forest emits a rather dark and twisted arua that frightens off the more weak willed, but sometimes some people venture in to the forest and sadly...they never return. This forest is also filled with monsters, demons and other beings that would eat anyone who steps into the forest.

Click

The Northern Mountains Just north of the Central Area are the Northern Mountains, home to the lord of the North. People who live in the Northern Mountains are strong hardy people, their skin is pale and translucent from spending more time underground, and because they spend more time underground they are more accustomed to seeing in the dark then the light. They are also strong and able to lift objects heavier than their own bodyweight.
They have weathered the worst of the worst, Blistering cold, and hard rough landscape. Jobs here consist of mining for gold, jewels and other valuable ores that are shipped to their smiths and forged into weapons, or shipped to craftsmen and crafted into items of value. And lastly all coin is made here then shipped off to the Kingdom.
Click City
Click

The Eastern Plains The Eastern plains are home to farmers and strong willed people, This is also home to the Lord of the East. The Kingdoms food, wool and other fabrics come from this area. The East is also bordered by the Dark Forest so making it a rather not so visited place. Many people who live here have not seen travelers in some time...unless that is they are adventurers seeking to uncover the myth and secrets of the Dark Forest. People who live in the east normally have strong backs, big hands and strong hard bronzed skin from working the fields all day long. They can sense weather changes with ease and be able to tell if they are going to suffer a dry spell or if the rain will come.
Click

The Western Forest Just west of the kingdom is the Western Forest, home to many woodsmen. It is here that the kingdom gets their comfort items and meat from. It is also home to the Lord of the West. People here are strong and smart, they can track just about any animal and know how to survive in the forest. They are fast and cunning, able to charm animals and people into doing what they want. They have fast nimble feet, and stamina that would rival just about any god. Their hearing is just as grand and they can hear a twig snap miles away if they listen hard enough.
Click

The Southern Seas Just south of the Kingdom are the Southern Seas, This is where the Kingdom gets its fish and other salty food. This is also home to the Lord of the South. People who live here make their living on the sea, their skin is bronzed, smooth and clear from the sea and sun They are able to see far distances and like people from the east can sense changes in the wind.
Click

Map

User Image
Created by Oni

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Below are Areas of interest that people may or may not end up in
Magic Tower Since Magic is outlawed the tower that once use to hold wizards has since rundown, it’s in shambles and ready to fall apart at any moment. But if someone wants to break a curse or find a powerful spell or ritual they could go here and search for the right spell or book or tome.
Click

The Hideout Home to Rogues and Thieves, this place is hidden and hard to find. Only someone who belongs here is able to find it. Many items that are stolen are traded here for gold and silver. Sometimes Copper. This place is full of unsavory people, the low lifes of the world and the loners.
Clicl

The Lost kingdom Once home to a powerful and Mighty king, this kingdom has since seen better days. As the old story goes the mighty king was lay low by his closest friend and lover. Betrayal runs deep in the halls of this crumbling kingdom, and it’s clear it has been gutted by looters and thieves.
Click

The Forgotten Ruins Old as time itself this place is nearly as hard to find as the Hideout. No one really knows what is hidden within it’s walls and or if there is danger. But rumor is that some of the worlds most powerful spells and Rituals are hidden deep inside.
Click

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Below are people who side with the good king
Gwen The lovely queen to be and daughter of the White knight leader.
Click
Tyra Personal Guard to Princess Gwen
Click
Renavicitear The Prince- on the side for himself
Click
Nova Demon King's Prisoner
Click
Virtues Help guide the hand of the god of the good king
Click
Baal a simple dashing rouge
Click
Luxiferre "Lux" Personal Guard and close Friend to the Young Prince
Click
Haleluya Son of the White Knight
DEAD
Diaz White Knight
Click
Elrik Personal assassin for the royal family
Click
Derrin Lord of the East
Click
William Lord of the west
Click
Brayden First Son of the White Knight leader
Click

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Below are people who side with the Demon King
Aniva Warden of the North
Click
Alexander Demon King
Click
Elisse Assassin
Click
Arraj Sheikh of the Southern Seas
Click
Mira Slave
Click
Lilythe " Lily" Trusted Adviser to the Demon King
Click
Mya Demon kings lost friend
Click

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Below are people who side with No one but the highest bidder
Beldiere Assassin
Click
Tum;lor leader of a small bands of mercenaries
Click
Folkes Bandit from across the sea, aka The Scarlet Blade
Click
Amara Lost Daughter of the South
Click

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Updates Good guys As of now the Prince has been ordered by his father to go out and gather the allies, He is charged with getting the four lords to side with him and his father to put a stop to the demon king and his advancing army

Updates Bad guys The rumors have been proven true, a few villages have already suffered at the hands of the Demon Kings army. No one know`s just who this man is but he is putting the fear of god in everyone. No one know`s just what his plans are

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Below is the weather, time and season.
Weather
Central area Hot and Dry / Hot and wet / •>>• Humid / Warm / Drizzle / Heavy Down pour / Chilly / Cold and windy / Snowing / Blizzard
Northern Mountains Hot and Dry / Hot and wet / Humid / Warm / Drizzle / Heavy Down pour /•>>• Chilly / Cold and windy / Snowing / Blizzard
Western Forest Hot and Dry / Hot and wet / Humid / •>>• Warm / Drizzle / Heavy Down pour / Chilly / Cold and windy / Snowing / Blizzard
Southern Seas Hot and Dry / •>>• Hot and wet / Humid / Warm / Drizzle / Heavy Down pour / Chilly / Cold and windy / Snowing / Blizzard
Eastern Planes Hot and Dry / Hot and wet / Humid / •>>• Warm / Drizzle / Heavy Down pour / Chilly / Cold and windy / Snowing / Blizzard
Dark Forest Hot and Dry / Hot and wet / Humid / Warm / Drizzle / Heavy Down pour / Chilly / •>>• Cold and windy / Snowing / Blizzard

Time Dawn / •>>• Early Morning / Day / Noon / Late Afternoon / Evening / Dusk / Night / Midnight

Season Winter/ Spring / •>>• Summer / Fall

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

This is where I'll post all the thread updates and so on
March 8, 2015 Time skipped a full day on page 10 click here

March 8, 2015 Added Weather, time and season to the first page

March 8, 2015 Added Updates both Thread and story

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

This is where I'll post the story updates
First Story up date / On the road So the rumor of the Demon king starting a rebellion against the good king is true. Well true for the east side. Lord Derrin has been battling the dark army for a very long time now.

Up in the Northern Mountains is the Demon king himself with his trusted second in command are staying at the Norther Mountains with their allie Aniva the Warden of the North. They are well aware of the Prince and his group heading toward the north to seek aid from the lord of the North.

Little does the group know that the Lord of the North is dead and so is most of his family, as well as the fact that Aniva has sided with the Demon King Alex. Prince and Co. has traveled most of the knight and well into the daylight to get as far as they could to the norther mountains.

What awaits them on the road has yet to be seen.

More plots are afoot, a kidnapping and a long lost friend are making their way into the story.

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
User Image
User Image

Open Let the profiles flow in and the posting begin!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff