Welcome to Gaia! ::

Delphii
Nate N.
Sits up... "erm... it wore off" he muttered, standing up. "So, will someone help me shove off?"
Okay! *shoves him off the boat* You're welcome! blaugh
"NOT LIKE THAT!" He yelled as he pulled himself up and climbed onto the peer, then onto the boat. "Delphii... please, go back down to the kitchen...."
Nate N.
Delphii
Nate N.
Sits up... "erm... it wore off" he muttered, standing up. "So, will someone help me shove off?"
"NOT LIKE THAT!" He yelled as he pulled himself up and climbed onto the peer, then onto the boat. "Delphii... please, go back down to the kitchen...."

Watches him from the ground
You got WET! ^^
points and laughs
vannessa
Nate N.
Delphii
Nate N.

You got WET! ^^
points and laughs

"Oh... Be quiet...." He mumbled as he took of his wet shirt. "now, lets finnally get this ship moving...
Nate N.
vannessa
Nate N.
Delphii
Nate N.

You got WET! ^^
points and laughs

"Oh... Be quiet...." He mumbled as he took of his wet shirt. "now, lets finnally get this ship moving...

stares at him as he removes his wet shirt
o00o0oh, shiiirtlessss, shexshay xP
vannessa
Nate N.
vannessa
Nate N.
Delphii
Nate N.

You got WET! ^^
points and laughs

stares at him as he removes his wet shirt
o00o0oh, shiiirtlessss, shexshay xP

Looking at her oddly he laughs and wrings out his shirt before tossing it into his quarters. "Ill be.... attempting to get this boat moving"
"Well captain, for starters, I'd recommend removing the ancor from the water."
"Well, usually its easier to cast off with more than one person" He muttered as began to turn thw large turn table, which raised the ancor. "All right, now will somebody go up and lower the sails?"
Aye! *smiles cheerfully* *runs over to the top and pulls the ropes letting down the sails. strts tying a few.* There ^-^! *glances around the ship>.>...im hungry. hey Delphi. Can i have some of that cheesecake too.?. o.o
"perfect, time to cast off then" he said with a slight grin as he stepped up to the wheel. "Time to sail" suddenly the sails caught a gust and the ship began to move out to sea.
Nate N.
"perfect, time to cast off then" he said with a slight grin as he stepped up to the wheel. "Time to sail" suddenly the sails caught a gust and the ship began to move out to sea.

Yeah! Finally off in to the open waters!
Takes a sip of her beer
Off ta sleep then xDD
Returns to the Captains quarters
Watching V go into his quarters he sighs. "Oh well" he mumbled as he turned the ship into the wind. "We are headed towards home... hopefully a merchant ship will come by" he mumbled to himself.
*smiles cheerfully**shrugs thne grabbed a scopethingy*^-^*peers her eye through glancing around the seas while she stood on the lookout at top... o.o ...
((Okay, here we go...
Name- Andelos
Age- 15
Job- Pirate
Weight- 210lbs
Height- 6'2"
Eye Color- Blood red (left eye sometimes glows, right eye is nonexistant and the socket is covered by an eye patch)
Hair Color- Black
Clothing- (see avatar)
Weapons- Vampiric cutlass(can absorb blood to heal minor wounds), one long pirate pistol, three small bombs, two hidden daggers(one of which is short and made for throwing, the other of which is long and curved and can be used in tandem with the cutlass).
Background- Reveals only to those he trusts.

Well, I figured I'd join, but I don't have any time tonight to rp. If I'm in, I'll work myself into the story somehow later.))
[[Havent done a Rp in a month lets see how this goes...

Name- Rimer
Age- 29
Job- Helmsmen, Specialized torturist
Weight- 184
Height- 5 foot 9 inches
Eye Color- Blue, one eye seems to never focus on anything but always moves around.
Hair Color- Brown
Clothing- My avatar shows it pretty much, but the avatar is subject to change when I get the gold, But it basically stay the same.
Weapons- Carrys a large strait sword, And has a assortment of 10 diffrent daggers in his coat, Two short swords in his boots/shoes, A single shot pistol, and a Whip with a crazily barbed tip, The Whip has a liquid which injects through the barbs and causes extreme pain and discomfort.
Background- Being raised by a drunk, He didnt have much to live for and at 10 ran away only to be taken by a group of men who specialized in bounty hunting and from them he learned the craft of torture and the ability to make any man talk, But at 15 he felt that he could not continue this course of life and turned back to his passion of his younger days, The sea, He was taken by a crew, in a Ship named "The fringe" It was a merchant ship yet it was full of navigators, He stayed here for 10 years learning the use of diffrent navigational tactics, compiling a large amount of maps, Yet once more he began to dwindle in his like for this life style, after this he returned to a port bidding them goodbye as he made his way to the local pub were he began to waste away, never finding any interest in anything that didnt involve torture and navigation he just sat at his little table breathing in the smoke of many and exhaling his own, It was in this state of semi hi, semi sick, Fully horny he began to want to be a pirate, Raiding, killing, and most of all torturing...

... Well thats that]]
At about noon time, Morgan staggered onto the poop deck rubbing her temples, still possessing a rather nasty hang over. Pulling out another bottle of rum, she half fell, half leaned against a stack of crates, waiting for some crew memebers to show up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff