Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not crazy!!! scream scream Oh! Just wait till the captian heres of this! stressed stressed For now, just eat your damn food, and water!
Feeling rather apathetic for what appeared to be a tortured prisoner below deck, Morgan proceeded to pour a whole bottle of rum into her soup in hopes of distracting this....cook...

Taking a spoonful, she managed to swallow it while getting slightly watery eyed, and proceeded to dump bits and peices of it into the ocean when Delphii wasn't looking ninja

"D-delicious sweatdrop "
''Im not eating that it smells worse than you do!!''she growled kicking the bowl at the pirates feet
~Morgan le Faye~
Feeling rather apathetic for what appeared to be a tortured prisoner below deck, Morgan proceeded to pour a whole bottle of rum into her soup in hopes of distracting this....cook...

Taking a spoonful, she managed to swallow it while getting slightly watery eyed, and proceeded to dump bits and peices of it into the ocean when Delphii wasn't looking ninja

"D-delicious sweatdrop "
YAY! You get dessert!
Serais_Black
''Im not eating that it smells worse than you do!!''she growled kicking the bowl at the pirates feet
scream Do ye wanna start this with me?! scream
*sits down on the side of the deck and starts sleeping*
Morgan turned to what appeared to be the only male currently on the ship

"What? You of all people are gonna sleep through a cat fight? I mentally labeled you to be more womanizing than that."
DESSERT! *brings out a large tray, with a delicious, decent looking cheesecake on it and strawberries!* Secret family recipe... ninja
~Morgan le Faye~

"What? You of all people are gonna sleep through a cat fight? I mentally labeled you to be more womanizing than that."

*he jumps up walking behind her and rubs her behind*well I just think your better to look at then a cat fight ay
eek "Wow Delphii.....it looks...edible O.o"...
Kinjumi
~Morgan le Faye~

*he jumps up walking behind her and rubs her behind*well I just think your better to look at then a cat fight ay

Morgan swiftly grabbed the cheese cake and planted it in Kinjumi's face. stare Then she swiftly wiped her finger on a small portion of it and popped it in her mouth.

"Not bad Delphii, I'll help you make another one."
*he puts his hands up to his face and says with a face full of cake*none for me ive eaten enogh
((meeps, I'mma being booted off, I think I'll be on in an hour or so))
Stepping into his cabin, Nathan smiles as he looks out his windows at the sea. "T'is time to shove off" he said to himself mellowly. Walking out of his cabin he rang the bell and yelled out, "SHOVING OFF! Raise the sails! Weigh Ancor!"
((Gaia kicked me off..)) ^^;; isn't all my food edible?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff