Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Faun

User Image
V I C T O R . F O X X E

❝ι wanт тo тeacн yoυ a leѕѕon ▪ ιn тнe worѕт ĸιnd oғ way❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Victor noted the look on her face as he got off topic. On a normal day his whole world centered around business and his Amenta. Who was injured, what fight took place where, how many new recruits he had. Many young men came to him to quench their thirst for blood, there was at least one showing up at the gates each day.

He studied Gwyn for a moment. She wasn't the type of person that one would think he would want as his second-in-command, at least not on first sight. In fact, when she had come to serve him, Victor had been skeptical of her as well. But Gwyn had proven herself time and time again, and she was the only one worthy of such a position. "How about you come with me outside? I mean, unless you have something else to do..." He raised an eyebrow, looking at her with slight amusement. She knew he hated the cold, but something inside of him told him to go for it. The corners of his lips turned up as she mentioned Orion. He should have figured that her dragon had something to do with the state of her clothes.

"Bloodstone, you'd better stay outside. Gywn and I are coming out as well." That earned a twinge of displeasure from the dragon. "Why should I have to stay outside? Your little lover can keep you company, can't she?"

Victor didn't bother to answer. It wasn't worth arguing with the stubborn beast, and he certainly didn't want to argue with him about Gwyn. "Why not? I have nothing better to do, I suppose." Victor pulled the cloak off his elbow, shaking it gently to get what he could of the wetness out, before tossing it around his shoulders. Then he tugged his gloves out of his belt, pulling them onto his hands and flexing his fingers in the soft leather. Even in layers, Victor really didn't want to face the cold again. He eyed her wet clothing, and was about to make a comment when Bloodstone picked at him again.

"And maybe when you two are done frolicking in the snow together, you can snuggle up next to the fire to keep warm."

Victor's expression went dark, his eyebrows furrowing as he ignored the dragon's remarks. "I really don't understand how you can go out in this weather, and especially roll in the snow like you seem to have been." He raised his hand and motioned for her to follow, brushing past as he went back the way she had come. The entrance she had taken was closer than the main doors, and even though he was in no hurry to get back outside, Victor figured that he didn't fancy more walking, or the chances of running into anyone who might need something from him.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝тнe world woυld never looĸ aт yoυ тнe ѕaмe way❞

ʟocɑтιoɴ ⇨ The Keep
coмρɑɴy ⇨ Gwyn
мood ⇨ Slightly Annoyed

User Image

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A M E L I A ______ F O X X E

Mingling with:Slaaaaaaaaaade
OOC HIIIIEEEEE

User Image
                                          Lormount?"

He nodded as she fell quietly into her thoughts, though her eyes gleamed with recognition. She remembered him, although vaguely. "Well, if you're trying to travel through Byport, you might want to wait until some of this storm settles. One bad path, and the Gods will be the only ones to know where you went. If the Riders or rogue Amenta don't claim you as their own, the cold and shadows will." She said matter of factly, surveying the two of them. His dragon seemed on edge, uneasy with the situation--as did he. The tense movement he made when Amenta was mentioned sparked curiosity, but she said nothing.

"Here, I have an idea. Follow me, there's an inn not too far and I think Belenus and I could enjoy a few more moments of fresh air before we go back to our home. If...if you'd like I could show you the way?" He blinked in surprise and his Dragon once again threw a less than trustful glance, but the man nodded in acknowledgement. Belenus squirmed inside her satchel. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, boss lady, but there's not enough room in twenty stables, let alone ONE to fit Big Bertha over there next to Black Beauty Amelia ignored his words and continued talking. He had mentioned a battle, and seemed rather upset at the fact that he had. Perhaps there was a way to try and dissolve him of his distrust? It could make things easier, and quicker for her to slip away back to her brother if the man wasn't so jumpy. "You mentioned a battle earlier. You'll forgive me, I'm sure, if I don't remember which one happened at the time. With so much sickness and death coming through my tents, I don't have time to remember dates, let alone victories or defeats."

Ignoring me isn't going to make Mr. Large and in Charge any smaller, Amelia. They're not going to let that lardy tardy in the stables. He isn't nearly as cute as me. Not to mention, he looks like a fire hazard. Amelia stopped and looked down in her satchel in annoyance, yet her features softened. Belenus, as usual, was right. Funny how such a young creature could be so wise. Perhaps it was that way with all dragons. Perhaps it was just him. "On second thought, perhaps a cave would be best. I know one that is large enough for your friend, and would save you coin for your travels. It shouldn't be too far, I used to play there all the time growing up." Slade and his dragon exchanged uneasy glances, as did Belenus towards his human. She was actually doing this. Why was she doing this? it didn't make any sense! He was a rider. A rider! A monster from her brother's stories of the Battlefield, one who would think nothing more of slitting her pretty little throat simply because she was different than he.

Though, why did she find it so easy to want to help him? Perhaps it was because of their chance meeting. Yes, yes. That had to be it. Their chance meeting. Butterflies churned in her stomach at the very thought of aiding her brother's enemy. Her enemy, she quickly corrected herself. Though, if this men were a rider...he was so unlike what Victor described. Slade seemed neither rapist nor pillager, and was actually quite charming in a paranoid, looking over your shoulder, type of way. A bit, endearing, actually. "Most people don't come this way just passing through. You must have gotten lost...or curious. Both of which are deadly in the wrong sort of circumstances..." The trace of threat wasn't lost on his Dragon, whose nostrils blew out steam in defiance of her words, but she couldn't help but grin deviously as color crept up the man's cheeks. Was it from nerves or the cold, she wondered?

Did it matter?

Noble Faun

User Image

XXXXXX ` SLADE SILVIAN MARLOWE
XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxRIDERx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXxFor every dark night,
XXXXxxxxxxxThere's a brighter day.X

xxxSlade could feel Caderyn's displeasure and discomfort pressing against his conciousness. "We should not trust her. For all we know, this could be a very elaborate trap." Slade glanced at the fire dragon as she spoke of the nearby inn. "Why would she go to all this trouble just to trap ONE rider and his dragon? That's right, she wouldn't. Now be quiet." Caderyn snorted softly and narrowed his eyes further, shifting, but being sure to keep as close to Slade as possible.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise as she continued. She would risk staying out in the cold, and surely there would be some sort of punishment if the Amenta leader found out she was helping a Rider. Slade looked a little embarrassed as he pushed a gloved hand through his hair, combing it back and out of his face before rubbing the back of his neck.

He looked uneasily at Caderyn, and he returned the look at the mention of the cave. They were in deep, but it was nothing Slade couldn't get them out of. She wasn't hostile, might as well confess, right? "Ah, you caught us." He admitted, figuring it wouldn't be worth it to lie to her anymore. "You've probably already realized we aren't just travelers, but I swear that we aren't here to spy either. Caderyn and I were just out for a little exercise when we saw the place."

He glanced to Amelia's dragon. The small hatchling didn't seem to like him very much, and Caderyn was becoming more and more annoyed by the moment. "I hope these aren't the wrong circumstances. I only lied because I realized that you were Amenta, and hell, I just didn't know what you might be capable of." He quickly continued. "I mean, I still don't. I didn't mean it like that..." Caderyn stopped him before he embarrassed himself further. For the first time, the dragon spoke.

He kept his voice down, knowing that if he spoke at full volume he would surely draw attention. "What my rider means to say, is that he was only being wary of you. I think it would be our best interest to leave while we are ahead." He looked to Slade, and Slade looked back at him, if only for a moment. "It's surprising, really. You're nothing like the other Amenta I've met."

User Image
              XLocation: Outside the Keep
              XMood: Curious
              XCompany: Caderyn / Amelia / Belenus
              XTranslation:

Hesitant Baby

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx ᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ: Erreserba- Outskirts of the City- In the Sky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═════════════════════════════╝

Sarra had her face buried in her notebook; the leather pages were guarding her from the icy wind. She wrote with a thin piece of charcoal, the deep black dust stained her hands. Normally she used ink but it was far too cold out to use the liquid at the moment. The Rider wouldn’t have looked up but her Dragon stopped telling her of his anatomy. "Valena is back with Damian. They are riding very close to us."

“What?!” Sarra shoved her notebook into her pocket and searched the sky. When she was meet with the sight of Valena flying dangerously close to her she screamed and scrambled backwards into her saddle. She quickly stopped screaming and buried her head into her coat; trying to pretend she didn't make a noise.

“Calm down Sarra, My flight path is smooth and predicable. Only a novice hatchling would hit us.”

Sarra grumbled, “I wasn’t prepared for them to be that close.” The Rider sat up and straightened out her jacket. She smiled sweetly at Damian. She stretched her arm up high and waved, “Hi!” She craned to hear his question through her specially designed earmuffs. While her ears were warm and toasty her hearing was slightly impaired. “Uhhh well the cold has been rather… annoying. And training...”

“Granum… what should I say? I haven’t trained at all!”

Granum immediately corrected her, “We. We have not trained. Neither of us have made the effort to train. Do not lie, tell him the truth.”

“Training has been very slow… so slow that one could say I-We... haven’t done a thing.” She frowned and dug through her pocket, “But I did buy this watch!” She held up the scuffed watch and smiled. “I’m going to improve my crossbow with it!”

Granum’s mouth stretched open, his jaw creaking and cracking. What sounded to be a roar erupted from his mouth. Soon it faded as his yawn ended. He looked over at Valena with old eyes. With a tired voice he spoke, “Nire Rider kontuan fit da . Mundu honetan benetako abentura oinarritzen da She . Ezagutza. Inoiz bukatzen bataila bat da. Solteak gabe . Bizitza ez bezala , zu eta zure Rider bizi. Ez dago gerra , ume muga bat da .”

To Valena he said, "My Rider is fit in mind. She focuses on the true adventure in this world. Knowledge. It is a never ending battle. With no loss. Unlike the life you and your Rider live. There is a limit to war, child.” Gently he turned his body, his glide bringing the group further from the city.

Granum rarely flew though, his wings were too worn for that. Which lead to the next disaster. A pocket of air caught itself under Granum’s wing, normally that would provide more lift but the tears in his wings disrupted the once easy procedure. His right wing folded sending him into an unexpected spiral. He only looped once before spreading the wing.

Sarra was not expecting this. At all. She was an inexperienced rider even though she and Granum were bonded for a decade. Her spot in the saddle was empty.

Fortunately the girl was nestled in Granum’s front claw. The old dragon began with, “Sorry Sarra, these old wings are not as they were.”

Sarra hugged the Dragon and replied, “Don’t bother with it then, we don’t have to fly.” The girl then asked, “How did you catch me so easily?”

The dragon simple said, “Physics.”

What neither bothered to do was tell Damian that the Alchemist was safely in her Dragon’s grip.

╔════════════╗
lilinostaxxxxxxxx
╚════════════╝

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

User Image

|| WAKING UP IN A WORLD SURROUNDED BY FLAMES || WHERE EVERYTHING I LIKED IS ABOUT TO FADE ||

User Image

Valena couldn't help but hiss and cackle lowly at the past moment, the sight of little Sarra nearly jumping out of her clothes at the sight of the icy dragon. She'd remember that for the next couple days, each time bringing a small burst of amusement in times of boredom. Damian tugged at her feathers lightly, running his hand down the back of her neck, in attempts to persuade her to be relaxed, to just enjoy the conversation. Her ears flattened in annoyance to Damian's secret powers of neck scratching, unable to keep her head straight as he hit just the right spot, the itchiest one aside from her ears. Sarra answered his question about the weather, she found it annoying, he frowned lightly, disappointed she felt that way. But then again, he did have an ice dragon, he could imagine Valena's intense love for her natural environment seeped into his own preferences. There was a pause before her answer, one that made Valena's eyes to lay upon Sarra, curious to hear to prolonged answer. Damian could feel Valena's intent on chewing Sarra out for her hesitation. When she did answer only a low huff came from Valena, making her displeasure noticeable but not interrupting. Damian himself pulled in a long breath, not wanting to scold the girl but perhaps encourage her to want to train. She probably loathed it. He didn't have time to speak though, Sarra's quick topic change made Damian's job easy as he readily accepted to not say a damn word about it.
                                "Looks a little broken?"

His yellow eyes peered at, his hand reaching up to touch it with his armored fingers, but he never got close enough to. Damian had no idea what she saw in the thing, all his untrained eyes could see was a watch barely ticking in the sunlight, but he smiled no less, knowing that she could make darn near anything out of everything. Damian continued to thank the gods that Amenta had not snatched her up, who knows what kind of twisted things they'd force her to make.
                                "I will have to get my hands on that cross bow when you do finally finish it, the way you talk about it, you make it seem like it's the secret to the war."

Then came Granum's yawn that made Valena's head shoot up and another annoyed huff to come from her but this time she showed her teeth for a moment, the gentle roar from the old one alerted her into irritation. It was soon soothed though, when her instincts died down and Damian's hands going behind her ears now. Though this did not stop the diction and ferocity in her voice.
                                "Munduaren eskakizunei bezala bizi gara . Bere kaxa jostailuak guztiak ez du ezpata baten abentura gelditzeko bere gullet bidez . Bai, ez dago muga bat, hori niretzat eta Damian egingo iritsi da , hain zuzen ere . Ez dakizu nola helduko gara ? Skill bitartez, skill prestakuntza lortu."

'We live as the world demands. All the toys in her box will not stop the adventure of a sword through her gullet. Yes, there is indeed a limit, one that me and Damian will reach. Do you know how we will reach it? Through skill, skill obtained by training,' making her point before Granum was abruptly taken off coarse. Damian snapped toward the spinning dragon pushing Valena down, making her focus and move. Sarra was in a rather relaxed position, talking casually with Damian before Granum took the peculiar dive. Damian knowing the dragons torn wings weren't as great as they used to be, he rushed to the conclusion that he wasn't in control nor was Sarra aware of his motions. All that rang through the pairs head was, 'she would fall.'
                                "Sarra!"

He called out frantically, Valena dipped down like a bullet, searching for a figure that would be the smaller figure of Sarra. The blue dragon saw no such thing, paying attention to her own coarse and speed so she would not make the same mistake. Damian however, his yellow eyes were frantic, as some thing smacked him right in the cheek. Instinctively, his free hand went up to his cheek, so fast he nearly smacked himself, to grasp his wound. Valena gave up they were getting too close to the city for comfort, Sarra would already be a splat by now anyway. Her wings sprouted out, catching the wind like a flag, slowing them as she gave a low roar of what seemed like sadness, sharing the feelings of her rider in that very moment. Damian's heart was pounding, he leaned over his dragon, hand still on cheek, trying to see the scene where Sarra had landed. Really, all he saw were people looking up at him, squinting their eyes to see who so dangerously dove down to them.
                                'He caught the little bird.'

"What?"
                                Damian barked angrily aloud, as Valena's mind urged him to simply look up. There he was, the old dragon, floating like a petal, with a squirming shadow in his claws. Damian let out a sigh that was heavier than bricks, his tense shoulders dropping, hand finally dropping from his face. What he finally noticed, was that his hand had caught the object that injured him, leaving him quite the red mark on his pale face. It was the watch that Sarra showed him mere moments ago. Valena flapped back up, this time hovered in front of Granum, her teeth bared as she shouted.
                                "Hazi duzu tristea, agure ?! Luzeegia idling from ahul ?!"

She spouted insults, asking if he had grown dull, weak from idling too long. Valena's snarls were thunderous, aggravated at the wise dragon's inefficiency, for not only frightening her rider but for risking all their lives. Damian pulled on her spine, twisting her to the side so he could face them, but never did her gaze turn away from the pair. Valena's icy wrath prevalent in her sapphire pools. Damian himself didn't quite wear the most amused face, as he truly believed he just lost a rider there.
                                "It was an accident Valena, we are wary from the morning, relaxed in our territory. It could've happened to you."

'Inoiz ez . Never... to put you in pointless danger.'
                                Valena's feathers were ruffled, the flapping of her wings even showed her anger, each motion downward was strong and exaggerated, as a dangerous, icy fog, dripped from her teeth. Damian spoke, cold like, but mostly defeated.
                                "Let's just... just land."

Valena obliged, turning sharply, not caring for any words after Damian's request. She headed for the barracks, where an open field was, the field was used for all sorts of activities and events. As of it late, it was just a hang out area, an occasional spar would happen between the guards and riders. It was certainly large enough to hold quite a few over sized dragons, she chose it mostly because Damian needed to stop by the blacksmith, who was less than a few minutes walk from there. And because she assumed Granum and Sarra would follow them, despite her obvious notions not to. Valena landed, her claws digging into the ground as she let out a furious roar, not the loudest she could go, but enough to warm everyone around that she was not in the mood to be messed with. Various hisses and snarls followed as the the people either tip toed away or a few brave ones stayed wanting to see a show. Damian hopped off the second her claws hit snow, running his hands through his hair. Damian held up the watch, giving it a glare for making him see stars. He knew the pair would follow them, so when he turned toward Sarra and gently tossed the watch her direction.
                                "Bugger smacked me in the face and you owe me, Sarra, for scaring the living soul out of me and for saving that watch with my flabby cheek."

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ Above Erreserba then in Barracks fieldxxxxxx
                                || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Valena, Sarra, and Granumxxxxxx
                                xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 95% got pimped slapped by a watch
                                xxxxxx ||MUSIC TO ACCOMPANY POST ↙ ↙ The departure of Boromir Valena's Tolerance
                                xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Outfit - Damian // Outfit - Valena ))

lilinosta

|| WAKING UP IN THE FOG, THE DUST AND THE PAIN || AND OF THE SUNNY DAYS, NO TRACES REMAIN ||

User Image

Hesitant Baby

User Image

Speed. Wings slicing through the air. Freezing wind couldn’t touch the creatures slicing through the air. Nothing compared to a wind dragon in terms of speed. “Go faster. We are late.” The thoughts were from a small elf, Luise, who was crouched over the wind dragon. The carefully designed saddle didn’t allow the rider to sit. Rather it was only equipped with stirrups and handles. Using this system Luise could use their own weight distribution to make already tight turns even tighter.

“Our cargo is a hindrance…. Let me eat it,” the dragon, Wirbel, replied. Both were joking as they knew their cargo was only for Victor. Proof of a job well done. The said proof was bundled in a canvas and directly behind the rider. A canvas that was thoroughly stained with blood.

The pair burst from the clouds above the Keep. A grin crossed the elf's face and a gust of wind burst from the dragon's mouth. “Take us in, Wirbel. Tight spiral.” The elf gripped the saddle handle and drew themself close to the dragon’s body. “Now!” The dragon pulled it’s wings in. Quickly they began to spiral, gaining speed, rocketing towards the ground. It was a dangerous move, not many dragons dared to do it even without a rider. Seconds before crashing into the ground Wirbel whipped his wings open and let out a gust of air.

To the amusement of the few outside; the snow below the pair flew high into the air, The tower of white flakes went as high as fifty-feet. Not much for snow the dragon shot out of the plume of snow and up into the air above the keep.

“Wirbel, Do you see Victor or Gwyn?” The rider was too busy removing their goggles to look themself.

The dragon scanned the area, he grumbled, “No. But Orion is out. I suppose I could speak to him.”

“Well, let’s get it over with.” The dragon was stiff in reaction. Orion was tossing up a lot of snow. Snow wasn’t something he liked to be covered in.

In and effort to avoid the ice dragon he looked back at the keep again. “Luise, look. I can see them now. They are flirting.”

“Pffft no way!” The elf squinted and found the two leaders with the aid of a well placed window. “Wowwww look at them go at it. I better give them a gift.”

“Why a gift?”

“It’s a human thing, like congrats for finding someone who is compatible.” Lightly the rider tugged on the harness urging their partner forward. They made their way to the side entrance of the keep. Once outside the door the wind dragon clawed once and growled since they remained shut. Without much thought the wind dragon released a vortex from his mouth. The doors ripped from their hinges and blew into the hallway. They clattered down to the ground in a resonating boom that echoed around the halls. Wirbel moved towards the two leaders of the Amenta is a almost slithering motion. He stopped in front of them and bowed his head.

Quickly Luise hopped off the saddle and peeked out from behind the dragon. Wirbel wasn’t very big but neither was his rider. They were a small, compact, fast and most of all a deadly pair. The tiny elf tugged on the buckles around the canvas. Slowly they dragged the ‘gift’ to the pair. Luise bowed her head and said, “I’ve completed the task.” Lightly the rider kicked the canvas. Inside were the heads of a government official and his family. They were trying to secretly support the riders while appearing neutral. “It took a couple extra days to infiltrate Lormount and get them out without detection. Excuse my failure, sir.” They were addressing both of them as sir as they were the leaders, above the elf in rank and power.

“Somᴇtiᴍes i Feᴇʟ Liᴋᴇ A vAᴍpirᴇ.”

- --•.¸¸.••´´¯``•- --• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•- --•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•- ---- -..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸•- --» … I TнiɴkʟikE i T

Lᴏcᴀtιoɴ: the keep. the side entrance
          Cᴏmᴘaɴy: Wirbel, Victor, Gwyn

oᴏc: edited it to make it gender neutral xD

Questionable Streaker

User Image

"Why not? I have nothing better to do, I suppose."

She watched as he pulled his gloves over his hands, readying himself for the cold weather. Gwyn chuckled a bit. Since cold was no problem for her, she often forgot how much others had to bundle up when outside in the snow. Gwyn and Orion had been around each other since she was small, and so, she adjusted to the cold weather rather quickly.

"I really don't understand how you can go out in this weather, and especially roll in the snow like you seem to have been."

Gwyn only smiled at him more. It was very rare for her to be in this mood around Victor lately. They had been so busy that she didn't really have much time to smile. She was usually caught up with ordering others around and sending them on missions, but it was nice to have a bit of downtime. She knew Orion appreciated it. "Well, I mean, I'm just used to it I guess. Having an ice dragon doesn't really give me much choice." she giggled, noticing as Victor motioned for her to follow him outside. He brushed past her rather quickly. Maybe it was a bad idea that she asked him to go outside. Sure, he agreed to it, but Gwyn could tell he wasn't too thrilled to go outside into the cold. Her smile faded and she quickly followed him, stepping just behind him.

As they walked, another figure came into view. Gwyn quickly recognized the small figure. Luise. The two stopped, watching as the smaller female presented a fairly large canvas to the pair. Gwyn stood tall, proud of her authority over the female. Eying Luise, she awaited the female's words. “I’ve completed the task.” She spoke. “It took a couple extra days to infiltrate Lormount and get them out without detection. Excuse my failure, sir.” Gwyn knew that the girl was speaking to both of them, but she thought it would be best if Victor answered her, since he was head of command. Usually she'd take the lead, but that was only when Victor wasn't around. It wasn't her place to give orders or speak when the head rider was around. Glancing toward Victor, she awaited his response to Luise.

"Gwyn!" Orion's voice rang out. "Where are you?" She hadn't answered her dragon's last call, and felt a bit guilty about it. Using telepathy, she spoke back to the ice beast. "On our way. Victor is coming out to play." she spoke back. "Give us a moment. Luise has just returned." Gwyn awaited a response from the dragon, which came rather quickly. "Victor? Play?" the dragon's laugh rang through her mind. "Alright, just hurry!" Gwyn's attention turned back tot he pair in front of her. She wanted to get through this quickly so she could meet Orion.

tab tab ( ) 001. LOCATION.
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab the keep.

tab tab ( ) 001. MOOD.
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab alert.

tab tab ( ) 001. COMPANY.
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab victor & luise.
User Image

Z E R O xxxT Y R A N N
        In the time that we played innocently, before we knew itxxxwe were starting to grow up and take ourselves off
        █████████████████ █████████████████ █████████████████ ███████████
          x»BY OFFERING UP THE FUTURE, WE CAN SOMEDAY MEET THAT PERSON WE PICTURED IN THE SKY

→ Massive wingbeats pummeled the air as a huge figure flew through the sunny sky. It looked warm at first glance, but it was anything but. Winter had settled upon the land draping everything with a surface in pure snowy whiteness. Many people and things weren't too fond of this cold weather, but that didn't stop them from getting tasks done in their daily lives. As the giant figure flew on, it passed over fields and small hills that dotted the landscape. I wish we were somewhere warm; the winter just doesn't do me any good a female voice said to the huge form. It let a snort of laughter out before replying, I know, but our Leader had given us a task and we must complete it the form replied back in a calm, yet demanding voice. Frowning, the first voice went silent as the form beneath them continued its journey further into the cold wilds.

A young woman's pale, white hair whipped back as the hulking form, a black dragon, flew onward. They were just returning from a task they had to complete in Litil, a port city that didn't experience this tough of a winter. The ocean near the city kept it relatively warm during the colder months and cooler during the brutal summer months. It would be a perfect town for a dragon and its rider to settle in only if the town didn't keep dragons and their riders at arms length. When the woman, Zero, and her dragon, Negavi, had entered the city, they kept receiving suspicious looks from the townspeople as they walked through. When the woman knew that Amenta had been through here numerous times and had caused the city to be on high alert whenever dragon riders appeared.. It was not a pleasant trip as she expected.

The Storm dragon, Negavi, snorted again as she began to descend toward the ground. Her rider had given her the command to take a break after flying for so long (she hadn't been allowed inside the city so she went about other things while Zero was in town). As the beast touched down, she let out a long, tired sigh and curled her massive wings in. I'm sorry, Negavi. Let's rest here for a while" she said to the dragon, resting her forehead against the female dragon's snout. It is alright, my little neska the beast replied, gathering the white haired woman closer to her body. The heat produced from the dragon made Zero feel all the warmer. Her dragon was that of the Storm breed. They generated electricity in their bodies which made them much hotter than a Fire breed.

Zero sat between her dragon's neck and right foreleg as she wrapped her cloak tighter around her curvy frame. Winter should not be a season" she grumbled, shivering slightly as she hunkered in closer to her dragon. Negavi let out a dragon chuckle as she curled tighter before looking at her rider with her eight, vibrant, blue eyes. I feel the same about this season, but we cannot change that. I'll be better in an hour or so" the beast said, laying its head down before shutting its eyes and settling into a light snooze. Zero smiled lightly at her dragon before she opened her mouth and breathed in an began to sing a soft tune she had been taught as a child by her mother. It was sung in many languages by humans, but this version was universal to all races. The music floated around in the area and was heard by every living thing.

█████████████████ █████████████████ █████████████████ ███████████

tab Company: Negavi and her thoughts
                    tab tab O. O. C.:bleh first post - v -

User Image

Hesitant Baby

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx ᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ: Erreserba- Outskirts of the City- On the ground
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═════════════════════════════╝

With his Rider safely in his grasp Granum took to paying attention to Valena. She was displaying all sorts of troubling, annoying behavior. He didn’t see a point continuing the argument. Rather he wish not for Sarra to hear the ice dragon’s fiery words. She was young and impressionable. Granum found that the young were inevitably drawn to the excitement of war instead of the stability of peace. Granum watched the other pair carefully, curious to see their reaction. Being an old dragon he often worried about Sarra. Death was close to him when he bonded with the girl, even though his life was prolonged to take care of his rider he doubted he could last long in a battle. Watching Damian and Valena share a mutual cry of sadness brought a bit of relief to the old dragon, they’d protect his little hatchling.

The said hatchling of a human was nestled against Granum’s jagged talons yet somehow comfortable. She peeked out at Damian and pondered how to tell him she was making the crossbow for herself. The more she examined the subject the more discomfort she felt. After a few moments of arguing with herself she decided that she might as well let him have it. He’d use it better than her after all. While she was pondering her thoughts she forgot to even consider what Damian was thinking. That was until she heard his dragon roar.

Quickly she peeked over the edge of Granum and looked down at the rider. He was very tense for a moment, until it appeared he spotted her. Sarra waved quickly and leaned dangerously over the edge of Granum’s talon. She shrank back though, Valena was so angry, her harsh words, her body language. “Granum…. They look angry. What did I do?”

Granum chose to ignore Damian and Valena’s request to land for the moment. “Don’t worry child. They are mad at me.” The old dragon slowly descended as Valena roared. Sarra flinched and buried herself against Granum’s claws. Something about the ice dragon scared the rider to no end. Granum made her feel safe but other dragons were wild cards, nothing stable and loving about them.

Granum landed just as Damin threw the watch. The shiny object hit him in the face andfell to the ground. The old dragon still held Sarra, unwilling to set his rider down as she was startled. He turned his gaze to Valena, there was no way he’d let his rider on the ground near an angry youth like her.

Sarra was already peeking over Granum’s claw. She had seen the watch and was hoping that Granum would set her down so she could retrieve it before the snow buried it. The girl sighed and looked up at Granum, “Let me down, please?”

“Not yet. I don’t trust Valena.”

“But I trust Damian.”

“He couldn’t control that beast.”

“Granum! Stop being stubborn… just because you don’t like Valena.” Sarra crawled out of the dragon’s claw, almost falling. She grabbed onto the edge of his talon and hung there. She let go and tried to land with elegance. Except she wasn’t elegant. The girl slipped in the snow and land on her rear. Sarra sat up and looked up at Damian with a smile. “Sorry… we didn’t mean to do any of that.”

╔════════════╗
lilinostaxxxxxxxx
╚════════════╝

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

DEMONS ALL BE DAMNED, CATCH THE SIGHT, ENJOY THE RIDE, THEY SAID WE'D NEVER LEARN, WE NEVER WILL

Ȼ a s e t h 𝔇 a r t h ⋌
"DUNK MASTER C"

User Image

User Image
                                User Image

There was a grumble..
                                No, a thunder...
                                Actually, it was more like a sky earthquake. There, in the morning light was a bubble of red and black, smoke trailing behind what seemed like a meteor coming from the puffy, white clouds. A sound was following it, a chorus of yells, woots, random lyrics, and billowing laughter. It was coming closer, at a speed so fast it was hard to make out the bouncing figure upon the flaming dragon.
                                "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAH AHAHA HAAA!"

Caseth's magnificent beard was flowing in his face, one hand grasping the saddle on the enormous beast, the other with a bottle of spilling ale, waving at the group below. He was wiggling his asschaps, taking gulps of alcohol, as Enderufwurl was barking, huffing, and puffing.
                                "BETTER RUN YOU SORRY SODS!"

Ender then took a hard dive, spinning out of control fire sparking out of the pair, before the fat dragon landed on the roof, bouncing off of the hard stone and sending his rider flying. Caseth's arms were flapping and half screaming half laughing as the magnificent, spinning bullet of a dwarf came crashing down to the ground with a hard thud. As dwarves are very squishy, Caseth did not face plant, instead he bounced, like a fat lion, onto Luise. Sending them both tumbling to the ground, Caseth ended up on top, sitting seemingly comfortable on the elf's stomach, taking a swig of his drink. There was a sharp pain in his leg, orange eyes staring up at Caseth. The elf had stabbed the male in his little leg, the blood trickling out in streams.
                                "I didn't know you liked it rough, flamin' elf."

He flicked the elves nose before he got on his two legs and stumbled over the lumps of snow, which reminded him of clouds, he went to touch before falling on his face from the pain in his leg. Cas laid there for a moment, a burp vibrated the snow around him and he sharply looked up, a fire burning in his eyes.
                                "WHO BIT ME?!"

Enderufwurl poked his head up from the other side of the wall, using his jaws and feet to climb up where he had landed, looking at the dent he had caused with delight. The dragon wagged his tail, bright eyed and happy now looking over the courtyard. Caseth stood, tossing his drink away, splattering on the stone wall behind him in a storm of glittering glass. His amber eyes caught the heads on the floor and gasped, offended to no end.
                                "Who had a party without me?"

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ The Keep xxxxxx
                                || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Blurry figures and Enderxxxxxx
                                xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 88% kinky stab to leg and massively drunk
                                xxxxxx ||MUSIC TO ACCOMPANY POST ↙ ↙ Epic, just epic
                                xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Outfit - Caseth Outfit - Enderufwurl ))

Quote:

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL, 'CAUSE WE'RE GOIN OUT TOMORROW, WE'RE ALL GONNA BURN

Noble Faun

User Image
V I C T O R . F O X X E

❝ι wanт тo тeacн yoυ a leѕѕon ▪ ιn тнe worѕт ĸιnd oғ way❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Victor glanced back once to see if she was following, and he slowed his pace so that she could walk next to him. At 6'2, he had a long, quick stride that often kept some from keeping up with him. He nodded at her words, a faint smirk on his lips. Yes, I suppose-" He was cut off by a loud boom, followed by a great clatter. Victor looked to Gwyn, blue eyes narrowed slightly in confusion. It all became clear to him what had happened, however, when he noticed that Wirbel was coming down the hallway to them.

He watched in silence as Luise climbed down off the Wind dragon, carrying with them a bag. Immediately he knew what it was. They never failed him, and that's why they were one of his favorites. Out of all the Amenta, they were on par with Amelia and Gwyn in terms of importance to him. He bent and lifted the sack, pulling it open to see the contents. The whole family was present, and a look of amusement passed over his features. "That's alright. You are only a failure if you fail to complete the task." Which they never had. He closed the sack, holding it tightly in his fist. "Gwyn and I are headed outside, and now that Wirbel has so graciously cleared a path for us, why don't you come along as well?"

A few young Amenta trainees had come down the corridor to see what the racket was about, and Victor turned, glaring at them until they scurried away with it nervously. Victor never really kept the spoils of Luise's missions, unless he was planning on sending them somewhere to frighten others into submission, but he would take the bag with him until he found somewhere to put it. A family like this was powerful enough to scare others with. After he was sure the young Amenta had left, he motioned for everyone to follow him, skirting around Wirbel on their way outside.

Once they were out the doorway, Victor inhaled deeply through his nose. The cold air stung in his lungs, but he didn't really mind it. The air smelled clean and fresh, and even though he didn't like the cold he had to admit that there was a sense of cleanliness that the snow brought. It was actually kind of peaceful, if not for the roaring of the ice dragons..and..what was that other noise?

Victor was shaken from his thoughts as Bloodstone bounded towards the group, his giant leaps shaking the ground. He looked angry, with a hint of fright. "Watch out!" He called through their mind-link, and Victor looked up just in time to see a fat, red dragon hurtling towards them. Victor knew who that dragon belonged to, but it didn't stop him from being somewhat shocked. All he could do was watch as the dragon and it's rider came bouncing to the earth, the dwarf landing on Luise and the dragon falling out of sight. He pressed his face into one gloved hand, rubbing the skin over his eyebrows.

Victor wrinkled his nose at the burp. He found the dwarf very vulgar, and he was kind of ashamed at himself for even letting him into the Amenta in the first place. Bloodstone watched carefully as Victor lifted the bag once more, not realizing he had dropped it in his surprise.

"Spectacular entrance, Caseth. May I suggest not putting a dent in my roof next time? Victor was now annoyed once more. First his doors and now his roof. Did these people understand that it would take money to fix these things?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝тнe world woυld never looĸ aт yoυ тнe ѕaмe way❞

ʟocɑтιoɴ ⇨ The Keep
coмρɑɴy ⇨ Gwyn, Caseth, Luise, Bloodstone, Enderufwurl, Wirbel
мood ⇨ Very Annoyed

User Image

Bashful Pup

User Image

xxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
          xxxxxHOPE WHEN YOU TAKE THAT JUMP
          xxxxxxxxYOU DON'T FEAR THE FALL - - - -

I OWNED EVERY SECOND !
          xxxxxxxI DID IT ALL
          xxxxxxxI DID IT ALL

xxYEAH, WITH EVERY BROKEN BONE
          x████████████████████████ -
          xxxI SWEAR I LIVEDxxxI SWEAR I LIVED

HOPE THAT YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS !
          xxxxxxxBUT THEY ALL ADD UP
          xxxxxxxBUT THEY ALL ADD UP

xx
                      xx
                      xx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The temperature was low, though it felt like it was freezing. There was snow all around... so it must be freezing. Or at least, to Vana it was. Winter was the worst... it depressed the boy in a way he couldn't explain to others. It made him feel ill, though he still got through every day like he was more than fine. He wasn't able to admit it, either, but winter gave him the urge to cry.

Everything he loved died during this season. He had to go about his life without the sensation of life pusling through him. It felt like a tragedy, to him. He felt blind. For Vana, an elf with a born connection to the plant life of the planet, winter was isolation.

Hazel eyes pointed to the tree tops as the boy laid bareback on his dragon, Mitra. She was a descent size, for her age, and large enough to handle her relaxed partners posture. The two cared deeply about eachother, and Mitra understood how Vana could get during this time of year. So they walked through the forest just outside the Keep. The initial hope was that the forest would brighten their moods, in hopes of Vana sensing what had been, but it only brought the dark haired boy to silence.

Because of the silence, Mitra decided it would be best for Vana if they left, perhaps returning to the keep to get some training into their day. That would most likely give Vana a boost in his mood.

"We could practice flying..." Vana thought, which brought Mitra to an eager tail swing that nearly knocked Vana off.

"Careful!" Vana shrieked in surprise, shifting so that he was upright and wrapping his arms around her neck. The back spines of the dragon unfolding upward so they sat naturally. This was a design in the dragons build that allowed sharper turns when flying, if used correctly... hell if used at all! Though the wouldn't be flying... oh no. Vana could tell by the sensation given that Mitra wanted to do something else.

Run.

And did she run, as fast as she could, to the Keep. Her excitement sparked joy into Vana, and he stood, watching and waiting for the large building to come into view.

Although, once they got there, Vana almost wished they had stayed in the forest. He had made it just in time to see the... show. He slid off Mitra, eyeing the people that were causing such ruckus, and quickly spotted Victor.

Vana was still new to the Keep, he'd only been there for about a week, yet he'd still been told directly by Victor that he had to do his best to catch up to the other riders in the Amenta as quickly as he could. He thought it was amazing that Victor took the time to speak to the subordinates like himself. He was a great man, and Vana admired him deeply.

Though, seeing him at this time brought the urge for him to shrink back, not wanting to be seen. They still couldn't fly... and he didn't want to have to report that..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      xxxxUser Image

Hesitant Baby

User Image

Luise was quite content with themself at the moment. Wirbel was as well, as they followed behind the leader the dragon nestled his face against his rider’s shoulder and cheek. The pair would have been almost happy but the worst sound ever approached their ears.

“Caseth-“ Luise looked up just in time to see the blurred form above them. Luise had amazing reflexes and reaction speed but this was a weak moment for the elf. The orange haired rider had been too relaxed, warm with the content of praise.

So now Luise was underneath the dwarf. Even though the rider knew who the invader of personal space was Caseth still got a knife in the leg. Luise gritted their teeth and growled, “Get off you drunkin’ arse.” Luise was not fond of being CRUSHED by overweight munchkins. And Luise did not want the Dwarf saying that they ‘liked it rough’. Also being called flaming was not a goal of Luise’s. Especially not in front of superiors. The flick on the nose was the end of the humiliation for Luise. The dwarf had to pay.

Wirbel was itching to attack the dwarf but Luise had the dragon hang back. The elf had to do this. After scrambling up the fiery elf marched over to the dwarf in the snow. Right as the dwarf threw the drink against the wall Luise snatched the knife from his fleshy leg.

“I’d never invite you to a party.” Luise kicked the dwarf in the gut (very weakly) and yelled, “Watch where you land!” Luise kicked the dwarf again, “IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I’LL TEAR YOUR SKIN OFF!” Lusie smiled and licked the bloody knife, “That tattooed face of your would make a lovely placemat.” The elf had completely forgotten who all was around watching the show.

“Somᴇtiᴍes i Feᴇʟ Liᴋᴇ A vAᴍpirᴇ.”

- --•.¸¸.••´´¯``•- --• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•- --•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•- ---- -..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸•- --» … I TнiɴkʟikE i T

Lᴏcᴀtιoɴ: the keep. the side entrance, the courtyard
          Cᴏmᴘaɴy: Wirbel, Victor, Gwyn, Caseth and all their dragons. Oh and the new guy!

oᴏc:

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

User Image

|| WAKING UP IN A WORLD SURROUNDED BY FLAMES || WHERE EVERYTHING I LIKED IS ABOUT TO FADE ||

User Image

Granum had not released Sarra, his angry gaze looking over at Valena. Damian was hoping the dragon would let Sarra go, allowing the rider to catch it, to his dismay he accidentally threw it at the scaly face. He did not blame the wise dragon, Valena wasn't the nice bundle of teeth and claws at the moment. He wondered if he wouldn't let her go if Valena was around. The icy dragon was still, her face still twisted into anger, Damian had to deal with her. The leader turned toward his feathered friend, who returned the gaze.
                                'You need to leave Valena.'

'Leave? Why?'
                                They talked through their minds, silence filling between the two physically. Valena's face softened only into slight confusion, surely he didn't mean for her to go away, even if his words were clearer than crystal.
                                'You need to cool off and stop over reacting.'

'I think YOU are under reacting! What if she had actually died?! Would you be mad at me for not being fast enough? Or would you say, 'it was just an accident', and move on?! You. Wouldn't. I could feel your anger, despair before you saw her. Stop pretending everything is okay, because it is not!'
                                Valena hissed ferocious at her rider, her head lowering as if getting closer to make biting him easier. Damian looked away from her, slightly ashamed that her words plucked at him as true. He put his hand on her snout, despite her aggressive stature, he was not afraid.
                                'Just... go.'

Valena was hurt, harshly turning away from Damian, her face contorting into that of sorrow, as a low pathetic coo from her jaws escaped. He could feel her broken heart for a moment, which was quickly hidden and overlapped by spite. Valena started away, slinking into the barracks building, getting as far from sight as possible now.
                                'As you wish.'

When he turned back, Sarra was on her booty, smiling her best. It seemed he didn't need to send Valena away to calm Granum into trust, but something still told him it was for the best. The bearded man only hoped she didn't take it too personally, her aggression was just too much at times. He couldn't help but to feel at fault for that, if she couldn't sense what he did, perhaps she would be less angry, less obliged to rectify the wrong that had been to him. Damian gave a small, sheepish smile and passing an apologetic glance at Granum. Sarra looked up at him, apologizing for what couldn't have been prevented.
                                "I should be apologizing, but all I can give are excuses that we are stressed, that Valena is vindictive about the smallest things."

Damian went to Sarra, who seemed to have slipped in the snow, he held out his hand, beckoning for her to take it. When she did, he pulled her up easily, he was quite strong, pulling back draw strings on bows was strenuous. As he did raise the girl from the ground, he pulled her close, feigning that his hand slipped that he needed to put his free hand on her waist to keep her from falling. Damian's eyes narrowed lightly, a smug smile crossing his face before he took a step back and turned.
                                "Ah, now what were we talking about? Training? I believe so."

He walked to the over hang around the barracks where a few weapons rack lay, hidden in the shade. His hand picking a long spear, he turned toward Sarra, twirling it around in his fingers like a fan, before jutting it toward Sarra, the non pointy end at her. Urging her to take it but before she could, if she even wanted to, he twirled it back and threw it over her head and into the target dummy at the end of the field. It landed in the shoulder of the sack man.
                                "I know you don't want to think about it, but Sarra, there might come a time where you and Granum are separated. The wilds, the mountains, the cities are vast, confusing places, even more so when you're trying to survive. There might even be a time, where you have nothing as defense."

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ Barracks fieldxxxxxx
                                || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Valena, Sarra, and Granumxxxxxx
                                xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 95% still feelin' the pimp power
                                xxxxxx ||MUSIC TO ACCOMPANY POST ↙ ↙ SAD FACE BUT THEN KINDA CUTE
                                xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Outfit - Damian // Outfit - Valena ))

lilinosta

|| WAKING UP IN THE FOG, THE DUST AND THE PAIN || AND OF THE SUNNY DAYS, NO TRACES REMAIN ||

User Image

Hesitant Baby

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx ᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ: Erreserba- Outskirts of the City- On the ground

Granum fiannlay relaxed at the ice dragon sulked away, his stiff form sank to the earth and he rested his head on his claws. He kept on eye open, observing the humans. Sarra smiled and patted the scaly, horned creature lightly and lovingly. When she looked to see what the crunching in the snow approaching her was her vision was met with a hand. Nervously she took Damian’s hand, a little worried about smudging charcoal all over the rider. Her nerves faded when he brought her close to his warm body that smelled like iron. She let him steady her with the hand on her waist but nearly fell since her knees felt weak.

“Granum… he touched my waist. That’s so embarrassing!”

The old dragon huffed and asked, “How rude of him. Touching a lady.” Granum would have pushed him away but the leader already let go. “Don’t let him do that again.” The elderly dragon gave the leader a dark stare before relaxing once again.

Sarra glanced from Granum to Damian. She wasn’t sure what to do so she decided to pretend the man had never touched her. “Oh.. well I won’t do it again then. So-so there’ll be nothing to worry about. If I’m riding Granum I’ll strap myself in!” Sarra walked carefully in Damian’s footprints in the snow. “T-training… shouldn’t we get more people here? A one on one training session is a waste. I’m not really worth your time…” Sarra watched Damian handle the spear with wide eyes. She never imagined something so deadly and heavy be handled with such ease and grace. “I’m sure they need you for something important.”

Sarra chewed lightly on the inside of her lip. Damian was speaking a a taboo subject amoung riders. Living without a dragon. Sara looked at the ground and at her wet shoes wondering what to say. She sniffled very quietly and wondered what she would do without Granum.

“Don’t worry my child, I would never allow us to separate. I shall lead you through this life just as you lead me.” The dragon wasn't pleased with Damian bringing up such a sensitive topic in front of his rider. Still he simple rest nearby, not seeing a reason to intervene.

Sarra perked up and nodded at the dragon’s silent words. The girl then looked at all the weapons on the barrack and frowned. “Damian-uh sir. I’ve never really used any of these before… I do know how to use a short bow and cross bow.” She sheepishly smiled and whispered, “I actually have been working on a secret weapon up in my room. I’ve found that mixing sulfur, charcoal and saltpeter create an explosive powder!” Sarra was speaking quietly as if it was a secret. “So you see I could learn a lot more at my desk than with these weapons. I’m sure there are new recruits itching for training with those weapons.”

She paused and asked shyly, “Can I have that watch please…. That way I can finish that crossbow for you.”

╔════════════╗
lilinostaxxxxxxxx
╚════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out