Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 249 250 251

camomatt

Willow looked in the direction he pointed with glee. It's so bright, she thought looking at the neon lights. They couldn't be as well seen to the naked eye on in the daylight so having a complex vision of a vampire came in handy, or was that her? She did seem different than most of the seemingly melodramatic vampires around. Her eyes shifted back to Marcus wondering what he saw, was everything fast or slow, vibrant color or dull. When he asked about what movie the energetic vampire stumbled in her step a moment. "Ummmmm" she pondered, beginning to click her tongue along with her step. "Any vampire movies out?" she asked cheekily though it was always fun to see how movies portrayed them and how it really was. Though sometimes, she did wonder if real vampires wrote some of the stories to either get mortals off their backs or something.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Marcus watched her eyes and looked at what they were focused on. The neon lights of the movie theater. They were nice, and he could see why a vampire so fully of energy such as herself enjoyed the sight of them. Marcus watched them for a few moments as they walked and responded plainly, "I wouldn't know." He wasn't familiar with movies, or games, or anything else really. If it didn't pop up on TV when he had it on in the mornings, then he didn't know about it.

"Whatever looks good to you should do just fine," Marcus assured her, handing the reigns over to the shorter vampire.

will_assassin
Genna sighed, "I know what you mean. Been out of it, yet never truly am. I am thankful to have abilities to fight off these creatures but sometimes it would be nice to just....live."
She got up from the table and walked over to the window above the kitchen sink. The palm of her hands rest along the front of the counter, fingers curling around the cool stainless steel. "Do you have work to do?" she mused looking out into the backyard, staring blankly at the soccer ball left out there by their energetic daughter.
She lingered a moment longer before turning around to face him, palms still on the edge of the counter, lightly putting her weight against it. "I can help you if you need it," she gave a half grin. The ex-huntress was tired of being in this lull of insecurity or depression. She needed to focus on the now, envelope herself in the joys of her family like any mother would.
Her eyes looked around their home. She looked to the pictures of their daughter as an infant, in the arms of Lucio and his mother, presumably one or the other taking the picture. A soft smile came to her lips as she focused on the infants' eyes. "She's beautiful," she whispered, mostly to herself.

Jeremy shook his head, "n-no..." he stuttered slightly with some hesitation. "Just thinking about the literature book we have to read," he covered, his gaze almost forcibly looking at Natalie. "I think they are a tactic in stories to keep kids in line and people then go on believing it causing their insecurities to unveil themselves in some imagery or understanding of an abnormality...." he trailed off, rubbing the back of his head with a grin. He took another bite of the stolen sandwich and mumbled, "my birthday is coming up..." There was a slight groan in the mutter if not heard could be seen in the teens' eye roll.

A slow blink was given as she exhaled slowly pulling away from the kiss. "What was that for?" she asked, though he had answered the question before asked. Mia paused as Danny grabbed her free hand. She looked down at their hands, questioning what was going through his mind. Her gaze returned slowly back up to him, the rim of her irises a fiery red melting to the blackness of her pupil.
camomatt

Willow pursed her lips and slightly narrowed her eyes at him. "I've been locked away and you don't know what movie," she teased, "how romantic." The petite vampire suddenly shivered and instinctively pressed herself closer to Marcus. Her eyes shifted around them as she curled herself deeper to his chest. "Maybe," she near whispered, defeat in her voice, "maybe we should go back to your apartment..." Her bright eyes dulled as she looked up to the vampire beside her, she was looking forward to going into the neon building. A sigh escaped her as her eyes trailed back down to the cracking concrete below their feet. Another shiver. "Sorry" her melodic bell-like voice chimed sad and dim, even causing those near to turn their busy gazes to the duo.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Natalie chewed on her own food as she watched her friend try to find an answer. Believing the boy was lying, Genna and Lucio's daughter responded with a giant smirk. "Don't worry! Even if ghosts existed, I'd protect you! We'd beat 'em up together," she spoke, mouth full of sandwich. She swallowed the food and continued "you're right, it is! Aren't you excited?! What are you guys doing on your birthday? There should be a party!" Natalie's energy was not to be reckoned with.

"I do, it's not too bad. I should be able to handle it just fine by-..." Lucio looked up from the table and to Genna. He didn't really see her like this often, lacking energy or motivation. These years have not been kind to either of them. "Well, I could use some help," the ex-hunter corrected, watching the woman inspect the photographs, "nothing that Chicago's best ex-huntress can't handle, I'm sure."

Danny was wearing a bit of grin and merely shrugged. "Do I have to have a reason?" the male chuckled, still holding her hands. He hummed to himself with thought and, unable to find one, promised "I'll find an excuse by the time we get home."

"Eh?" If Marcus was human, he would feel the blood drain from his face when she expressed just going back home. All of that enthusiasm was gone in a single, sure swoop. "Ah, well..." the vampire began to speak, the two momentarily stopping on the sidewalk "I mean, I know of one. It's kind of dumb, but we can still have fun with it. It's called Starcrossed." He subconsciously held the smaller vampire closer as they walked, commenting "I think it's about some highschool dropout that meets an amateur filmmaker. They work on a shortfilm or something, fall in love... honestly I don't know much about it." He chuckled as they walked and suggested "let's watch it. Worst case scenario, we laugh at how bad it is."

angelsfury666

will_assassin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas