Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

All Willow could do was keep a smile on her face. However, on the inside there was a slight sting of pain, every time he said friend. Okay, okay, she near growled in her mind, I get that we're friends, nothing more, don't have to keep saying it. "It's good to be back," she replied at last, it was simple and it was true, despite wanting it to possibly be more. But more than what? Did she even know? Probably not, she was just going with the flow most of the time, it was easier than trying to fight life's choices (unless it was to fight). She shook her head of her thoughts, all she knew at this point was that her chest had a weird ache and she leaned her head back on the couch. "Did you have plans today?" she asked, somewhat wondering about that woman she had met last night.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Call them! Ask them!" Natalie quickly suggested with her eyes wide with hope. She'd love to hang out with him, and do... whatever it was they would do. Over at the Heath residence, they had a huge back yard to play in and there's music and movies inside and all sorts of food and the such. There was a lot to do and Natalie was sure they would have a lot of fun hanging out.

"... oh." Lucio kind of only slowly came to realize she was talking about and looked at her, though resting his head in his arms, "well, sure, it would be nice. A big dog like a German Shepard or a small one like a Beagle or one of those tiny little things?" Lucio thought, if they were getting a dog, it should be larger dog.

Marcus looked at this old friend curiously before pondering on the question. Did he have any? Well... that woman that he met earlier didn't seem to be awake yet. Or maybe she was, but he didn't know. Either way, he shrugged and simply said "I don't know, Aldin might have plans for me. But hey, maybe we can go out and watch a movie or something just for the hell of it."

Mia was nearly attacked, but instead, Danny stopped and stood a few feet away with a large smile at the sight. A dance? A ball? Why the hell not? It's not like they were short on cash, and the house was near spotless thanks to their cleaning it every couple of months. "Sure, why not, let's do it," he was quick to approve, taking her hands and asking "still got two left feet? Or you think you're ready for Handy Danny's moves?"

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
angelsfury666

Rachiru Septhimana

User Image

Where am I?: Gas Station (inside the store)
Who am I with?:Some lady
What am I doing?: Talking to a human woman named Taylor
What am I thinking?: This is unacceptable!
OOC:

Was this woman so poor she poor he could not afford the good sort of doughnuts? Rachiru just stared at the doughnuts. they seemed oily to her. When the woman introduced herself as Taylor, Rachiru's dark blue eyes meet the woman's. Rachiru kept a serious and perhaps slightly cold and snooty look on her face.

"My name is Rachiru Septhimana. It's a pleasure to meet you..."

Rachiru couldn't help but be formal. Old habits die hard. Her habit of formality is at least 1000 years old so that habit is going to die pretty hard. Plus the vampire wasn't too used to the modern and lax world just yet. Everyone was so laid back...a little too laid back actually but the pure blood would survive. After a short moment, Rachiru looked at the doughnuts and grumbled.

"...I'm sorry but I cant let you eat those..."

Rachiru gently took them from the woman placed them back.

"...When I first came to this country, those were the first sweets I had...and they were just terrible. They made me sick. If you would allow it, I will treat you to a better kind of doughnut or I could make you some doughnuts. I may not look it, but I am familiar with cooking..."

Though one wouldn't have thought it, Rachiru was a foreigner from France. Though spending a 1000 years in France, immortality gave one plenty of time to do things...such as perfectly speak a language. She didn't even have a accent. The vampire gave a cold but slightly caring look at the human. Perhaps Rachiru was trying to be nice in her own way?
Genna's eyes narrowed at him at the sound of him bringing up a tiny dog. "NO..." she snapped with a near growl, "no yappy punter dogs..." She stuck her tongue out in disgust. "A German Shepherd Dog would be nice or similar. I've always loved the white ones, so unique and such cute muzzles," she explained with a smile on her face almost giggling. "Maybe a husky?" she suggested another breed making a face while she thought. Leaning over to him she placed her lips on his forehead.

Jeremy looked over at the girl with a roll of his eyes. "Meh...I don't feel like calling and possibly waking them," he said with near disinterest. It wasn't a complete lie as his parents could have gone back to sleep for all he knew. "See ya in third!" he grinned, ruffling her hair and striding off to class without another word.

Mia giggled, "maybe." She landed a kiss on his lips, "guess you just got to find out huh?" Skipping out of the attic she made her way down to the ballroom. Opening the double doors she found it needed a good cleaning and a light pout formed on her lips. However, it was soon followed by a grin. "Jeremy's birthday is coming up right?" she questioned, looking up as though it'd give her the answer, "perhaps we should throw him a party using this room, and just give the invitations to Natalie to hand out." She laughed at the last part, knowing their son would likely not bother with it, but his highly outgoing friend would.

Taylor listened to the girl as she introduced herself, and gave her a nod and smile. Then she said she couldn't allow her to eat the donuts and that they made her sick. "I'm sorry..." she didn't know what else to say. However, the woman suddenly invited to have her cook her some donuts. "Umm..." she pondered though there seemed to be something alluring about how the woman spoke. The nurse shook her head, "I think I can deal with these," she chuckled, "they have yet to make me sick." While homemade donuts sounded delicious the fact of going or inviting a stranger into her home was just too much.
Willow caught that she was playing with her jet black silky hair. Her eyes landed on him as he spoke, stopping with the fiddling. "Sure," she gave a wider grin than she had planned. Clearing her throat she added, "if it wouldn't be too much trouble." Then, slowly her eyes trailed down to look over herself, she was in need of a shower but otherwise the open wounds were healed. She couldn't fully tell until she'd stand up if her leg was healed or not. Making a hmm sound, she attempted to stand, only to stiffly fall back down. "Humph," she pouted. "Um...I hate to ask another favor, but do you think you might be able to help me to the shower?" she said with a sheepish grin.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

The girl was shaking in her boots, so eager to see herself and Jeremy hanging out at the Heath residence. They always had so much fun over there, and the parents were so cool! She, however, ended up with her hair ruffled and him running off. She nearly growled, but kept it to herself as she knew patience was the only way to win this game. Natalie gave him a wave with a hopeful smile, growing ever more excited as she ran off to her own class.

"I do love those white, adorably large muzzled dogs," he chuckled in agreement, wondering for some little while as he rested there before feeling the kiss to his forehead. "Perfect," he nodded quickly. A husky was a grand choice. Natalie would love a dog like that. But it would need to be a puppy if possible, so she could grow up with it. Maybe give her some responsibility by having her take care of it? No doubt she'd handle that with ease, though he also considered she may spend her allowance all on the dog's toys or something...

Marcus scoffed with a grin, "trouble? My friend, it is no trouble to share a movie. Rather, a pleasure. I don't find many chances to sit down with a friend, let alone in a movie theater." He got up and approached, noting she kind of needed assistance getting to the shower. This was confirmed when she asked for the help and so he would, wrapping her arm around his neck and his own arm across her back, so he could help her walk to the shower. "Don't be afraid to ask for help. It's what friends are for," he reminded with a warm smile, hoping this advice would stick so she wouldn't seem so hesitant to ask.

"Splendid idea, Beautiful. A splendid idea, indeed. Natalie would have no trouble handing out invitations and I imagine she would enjoy it quite well. And Jeremy, he could use the party. It would help him open up some friendships, I'm sure." Mia, always coming up with great ideas. "So what's his birthday present this year? Maybe a laptop computer, so he can do homework from the desk of his room... though I don't know, he might try visiting some rather inappropriate websites..."
Mia smiled that Danny agreed with her idea. When he asked what they should get for him as a present she couldn't help but laugh at what he had said. "I thought you trusted him," she scrutinized him with another laugh. "We could always block the sites or get him a desktop instead and set it up where we can see him," she pondered. The idea of a desktop humored her, mainly due to the fact they were still around, how she didn't know, perhaps because of businesses.

Genna laughed, "so a husky...should we have her choose one or surprise her with one?" She personally rather the two of them choose a well tempered one and such and surprise her, but she could see the light of having their daughter choose. "She probably would. However, we'd take care of the logistics of feeding and vet care, at least until she's old enough to get a job to help out." Her eyes scanned their house, "we'll have to puppy proof..."

Class is going to last forever, the boy thought with a slight grimace. Sitting down in class his eyes caught the person who sat next to him, who caught him. He couldn't help but give a shy, awkward smile at the moment, to which they returned. "You're Rose, right?" he half-asked before getting a reply and began conversing. Maybe class won't be so bad after all.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
angelsfury666

Rachiru Septhimana

User Image

Where am I?: Gas Station (inside the store)
Who am I with?: Taylor
What am I doing?: Talking to a human woman named Taylor
What am I thinking?: Many would be honored to have a pure blood cook for them...hmp...
OOC: Sorry for the lateness. I have been having severe block

Rachiru was surprised to hear that the human woman refused the offer. The girls cold blue eyes wandered a way a moment. Soon Rachiru sighed and shrugged.

"Suit yourself."

Why did Rachiru care if humans ate such mediocre things? They weren't her problem. Besides, other vampires would find it odd for a pure blood to cook for anyone...not that anyone would know of course but it seems the girl has eyes on her all the time so perhaps it wouldn't be the best idea. Rachiru walked up to the counter with her snacks and begins to pay for them. Once finished, Rachiru begins to walk to the door before looking back at Taylor.

"I am sure we will be seeing each other soon. Au revoir."

Rachiru placed her glasses back on and began to walk back to the apartment complex. Once inside, she began to take the stairs but as she did, she sense a vampire in the building. Perhaps a former human? Nothing she cant handle if anything happened. Rachiru soon took her glasses off and entered her apartment in order to put everything away, snack, then sleep.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"We should choose. So that she doesn't end up picking one that's hard to train. Or one with too many complications." Lucio was sitting up now, still tired but at least not laying on the table like he was just a moment ago. "And yes, definitely puppy proof. How much does that cost anyway?" Not that money was a huge issue. Well, it kind of was. He didn't exactly have a lot to throw around, as he's been putting it into savings for Natalie, his own savings, college, food, utilities, and everything in between. What was leftover was just whatever they happened to have leftover.

Danny seemed hesitant. Block the sites? He didn't even set up the router and modem they have, nor did he set up... basically anything internet related. There was no way he could do that kind of stuff. So maybe a desktop would be better, though he wouldn't be working in the comfort of his room. "Alright, a desktop computer for him. We can buy one of those cool ones with the lights, I'm sure he'll be content with that. And maybe a couple of screens so he can multitask or something." Danny didn't know computers. He didn't use them for anything except searching for supplies or an answer to a question.
Genna laughed, "we won't know any of that until we have it for a little while." His next question caused her eyes to look around the area of the house they were in. Making a 'hmm' sound she looked back to him. "It shouldn't cost anything to puppy proof, it's just making sure any valuables are put up out of its reach and watching it carefully, which we'll have to do anyway, to ensure it doesn't chew on anything it isn't suppose to, such as shoes or electronic cables..." That was all she could think of to say, her mind however began to wonder about all the things around the house they'd have to pick up once more. "Most things can come back down when it is trained," she thought aloud, "however, somethings will have to stay up due to the shear size the dog will become and its tail knocking things off the tables and whatnot..."

A nod was given by the vampiress to her husband. "Perhaps instead of just getting one from a store like Walmart we should go to an actual geek shop," she suggested. "I know how to use a computer but don't know the specifics enough to choose the right one. If I were buying it for me I'd just look at the little comparison guide things they have." She chuckled a bit at their insolence to the situation and how their own son would be talking to them, he'd likely know all the answers. Boy is too smart, she thought silently.

Taylor blinked at the door to the convenience store as the woman left. Did I say something wrong? she thought to herself as she made her way to the front counter to pay for her items. She didn't think she did, who would just go with a total stranger to have a meal in a private home, that just sounded like disaster waiting to happen. However, she couldn't explain the feeling that nearly drew her to want to follow after the woman, some outer force. Rubbing the back of her neck she let out an awkward chuckle with a smile as the store clerk had to snap her out of her thoughts. Thanking them, she grabbed the bag and exited the store, hugging her coat around her as the wind picked up a bit. Not called the Windy City for nothing, she sighed as she began to walk back home.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio's eyes narrowed at the sound of... well... work. Dogs were work and, really, he didn't need anymore of that. He already had himself some work and Natalie to deal with. Schooling was over as he had himself a career, which he thought would free up more time, but it didn't exactly free up too much. "Well," he contemplated, seemingly wondering whether or not this was such a good idea anymore. Finally he would speak up "alright. We'll do that." Lucio got out of his seat and stretched just a tad before suggesting "when do you want to get the dog? Maybe we should go find one at least a couple of weeks before her birthday?"

"Um sure. That makes sense. Maybe we should have him help us find a computer and just not tell him it's for him?" Danny asked with a small smirk. It'd be funny to see their son's reaction, having essentially picked his computer without knowing it. Shrugging, he kind of just remained there and suggested another idea, "anyway, we should probably go get a computer desk for the computer, too." The real advantages of being a vampire, living in a mansion, with a good deal of money to throw around. Computers, no worries about space, and so on.
Genna watched his reaction. "Maybe we could get a rescue dog, one that is a year or two old," she mentioned, "not to say it will be any less work but usually housetraining is easier, besides we'd be saving a life." A smile was on her lips. "We have plenty of time to think about this," she added before kissing him on the cheek. "I'm going to take a bath," she announced, "do you have work?" She began to walk away but lingered at the steps to go up to see his answer.

"He's a bright kid, he'd probably figure it out," she made a face. "Then again, it could just seem as though we are hopeless adults," she chuckled. With his next question, she shrugged, "I don't see why not, it's not like we have a lack of space." Letting out a breath she stretched her back some. "We should probably go to the store and get things to clean and then place in the ball room," she said, trying not to act too excited about decorating. Being a vampire meant having all the time in the world, however, not being able to act on impulse like a normal vampire and having their human son to care for made some days drag on so simple things to keep the vampiress busy was nice.
"Thanks," she said, trying to find a smile. This proved more difficult with the pain as she got up. "On the way back, do you think we could stop at the butchers?" she asked as they approached the bathroom. It was weird, that for cold creatures she could almost feel the warmth of his hand against her back. She shook off the thought and stepped inside the room. Her face flushed suddenly with the thought of him having to help her shower. What if I fall while in there, can vampires drown, I don't think so, just would be a bump, but that would suck, probably worry him and he'd come in, crap what do I do, she thought frantically, her eyes shifting back and forth. "I...uh..." she muttered, absently tightening her grip on his hand. "I should be fine," she let go of him and took a step further in, only to catch herself on the counter. "See fine," she gave a sheepish grin, nervously laughing.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

The idea of a dog was nice, but boy he could see the work that would need to be done. Protecting everything that was fragile, training it, potty training it, just all sorts of business. Of course, picking the dog was also a challenge in of itself. Lucio, after being given a kiss on the cheek, walked to the sliding glass door that separated them from the back yard. "Yes, I should get ready. I need to leave in thirty minutes," he spoke while looking through that door and to the dog house that once belonged to Nameless. A dog would surely be a nice gift for the daughter.

Marcus blinked as she nearly stumbled over herself and managed to catch the counter. He watched her for just a few seconds longer, one foot within the doorway and the other outside the bathroom entirely. Finally, after debating in his mind the right words, the vampire explained "alright, but if you need anything, just give a holler. We'll take a stop at the butcher's after the movie, I'm going to get ready, myself." Unless Willow requested otherwise, Marcus would step away from the door so he could begin prep'ing himself for whatever was to come. 'Why had she blushed anyway? And the nervous laughs and the sort? Surely she's alright?'

"Cleaning? Like, work?! For crying out loud," Danny feigned frustration, though internally, he was looking forward to something that didn't involve just sitting around or playing the usual games. Their tickle fighting or running around or whatever they usually did, it wasn't interesting anymore. The most interesting things got was when they needed to get food for Jeremy to eat and that was about it. "Well, if you insist..."

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rachiru Septhimana

User Image

Where am I?: In town
Who am I with?: No one
What am I doing?: Heading off to a abandoned building
What am I thinking?:
OOC: Figured I would try and get back into the rp

Rachiru was laying on the couch of her apartment, eating a candy bar with a wine glass filled with blood. She was feeling tired and wanted to eat then rest. She didn't have school or work today so...why not laze about before sleeping? rachiru was laying on the couch, almost half asleep before she ehard a knock on her door. The vampire groaned as she got up and began to walk to the door. The pure blood opened it seeing her butler from before.

"You have some nerve following me all the way from Europe. What do you want?"

"Simply to make sure milady is safe...and...other things..."

Rachiru just looked at the elderly vampire, and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"...What is it father wants now?"

"...A contract...milady. The deal you two made...remember?"

Rachiru looked at the butler as he pulled out a note. The girl took the note and soon sat down. She took out her reading glasses and began to look at the note. She sighed and got up.

"So he needs another vampire taken out? Strange how he will use me for something he could send his grunts out to do. Ah...no matter...please leave. I must get ready."

"Yes milady."

Soon the butler open the door and begins to walk off the complex. Rachiru wanted to get ready. Since she was dressed it didn't take long. She simply wanted to brush her hair and get her rapier. Rachiru grabs her sun glasses and begins to leave the apartments once more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff