<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 ... 249 250 251 > »|

Genna was up before the sun had a chance to peek through the windows to blind her to wake up. She was in the kitchen preparing for the two bottomless pits of her daughter and husband's stomachs. While that was cooking she started getting lunches together, leaving the ingredients out so that way Lucio could feed his paranoia in checking that nothing was magically poisoned in their house. A sigh escaped her lips as she did this, remembering when she thought it was just going to be a phase...apparently a really long phase. Sometimes it was easier just to go with it, other times she fought with him and for the most part successfully (example being the amount of cell phones their daughter had in kindergarten). She looked out the kitchen window to the backyard. "Maybe we should get a new dog," she thought again out loud from last night.

[******** you sun..." she growled as the morning light came into the bedroom. Rolling onto her back, she swatted her hand at Danny's side of the bed. "Morning babe..." she yawned, stretching up her arms. Even if he had already managed to slip out of bed he would hear her. She wrapped a robe around herself and left the room, surprised at what she found downstairs.

Jeremy was already up. He was sitting on the couch eating some Cheerios and watching the news. Hearing a door open, he looked up at his mom at the top of the stairs. "Mornin'" he mumbled with a mouthful before returning to what he was doing. He was still in his pajama pants and a t-shirt, black unwashed hair tasseled about from sleep. Finishing his cereal, he got up and washed it before going in the bathroom for the rest of the morning routine.

Taylor kept trying to hit the snooze button on her alarm but it just wasn't shutting up. Upon further investigation she found it to be the smoke detector had a low battery. Seriously? she pouted, on my day off you decide to die... Grumbling about she switched the battery before deciding she relax on the couch, sending a text to her brother a picture 'this is you isn't it?' She felt proud of her cleverness as she continued to scroll through random pages.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Dad, wake up!" Natalie yelled into his room, seeing as he wasn't awake yet. Maybe he didn't smell the food that she did? The girl slid down the handrail of the stairs before jumping off of it and landing on the couch. Bad behavior? Yes. A good show? Definitely. "I give myself a 10 on that one," the girl grinned before running to the kitchen and seating herself at the table. Maybe she did it because her father wasn't there to see it? Shrugging, her eyes scanned the table, then looked to the kitchen. "Hey mom, can I hang out with Jeremy after school if he wants to?" she asked, though no doubt Jeremy was just so excited to hang out! One hand was in her pocket, ready to retrieve the phone and text him so they could plan on what to do.

The father merely grumbled with the sound. Maybe another time he would get up... right now he was just feeling sick. Nightmares probably. Lucio got out of the bed and rubbed his temple before slipping into some clothes and slowly making his way toward the stairs. "See the vampress my a**," he grumbled near inaudibly, "die doing it? No thanks." His eyes looked down to the stairs and he sighed once more, barely managing to pull this task off. Everything felt groggy.

"I went out and stocked the fridge with some meats," he informed his friend once she woke up, having yet to wake Aldin. He figured that she would wake up when she was ready. Looking to Willow, Marcus would ask her "so what's the plan, friend? Wanna stay here for a while? Or do you want to go back to your place?" He meant more as what she wanted to do about her living situation. Going to the other space must be rather lonely, and here, it'd be like roommates. That was more fun, right?

Danny didn't stir. Or get up. All he did was say "I'm sleeping in." Lucio didn't seem to be the only one feeling groggy. Or maybe Danny was just lazy. "Wait, does Jeremy need a ride? No... he walks doesn't he... ok yeah, I'm sleeping in. Give him my regards." Danny promptly let his eyes shut again.
Willow laid comfortably on the couch with her eyes closed. She wasn't sleeping, simply relaxing as the couch enveloped her in its' squish. However, hearing Marcus' comment, her eyes fluttered open and she propped herself up some. A smile couldn't help but plant itself on her face as she looked at him, of course it seemed like no time had passed between them (being vampires after all). Although, the grin dropped a bit when he asked what the plan was and found herself gripping the throw blanket as if it'd comfort her. "I'm sure the apartment my brother and I had is already cleaned out and has new tenants," she told him, her eyes looking down to the ground some. "I'll figure something out, don't worry about me," she said with a smile again though in her mind was racing through options. She had been in such a hurry to get back to Chicago, back to him, that she had forgotten to come to terms of living arrangements or what she would have done had she not been able to find him.
Genna peered around the corner, hearing the near stampede of her daughter's feet. "I'll give you a grounding if I see you do that again," she said to her little stunt, though there was a grin on her face. "You're lucky your father didn't see that," she added with a chuckle pointing to the table and the breakfast that was ready for her. Pouring a glass of milk for herself before she sat down she looked to Natalie. "If you can hang out at his house that's fine," she said, thinking about last night how the vampires knew where their daughter lived. "I want to do some painting and don't need your grimy hands all over it," she smirked. It wasn't a lie though, she really did have some painting to do, more like patch up work but still.

Mia rolled her eyes with a laugh at their son. A middle schooler watching the morning news. Though it could be worse and there really wasn't much on at this hour anyway. She should be thankful because otherwise kids may not ever get out the door if their favorite show was on. When the coast was clear of him in the bathroom, she quickly grabbed two glasses of blood for her and Danny, heating them up and appearing at the bed side. "He's up early," she commented, usually having time before the boy wakes up to enjoy their 'breakfast'.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"What ya don't know doesn't hurt ya," Natalie suggested in regards to her father, though that statement wasn't always true. This time, it certainly wouldn't hurt him. She quickly texted Jeremy the moment she got the approval, asking if he'd like to hang out at his place today. "I'll bring my soccer ball," she insisted in the message before scarfing down the meal. "Buu muuummm" Natalie began to speak with her mouth full, stopping and swallowing to correct herself, "but mom, I wouldn't mess it up, you know that."

Lucio dragged himself down the stairs before managing to get to the table. He was too tired to really register their conversations and simply ate from his plate. At a moment like this, he would speak up and say for Genna not to do this. Not to go into this vampire business. But, with the daughter around, it would need to wait. "Good morning. I see you slept well, Natalie? Mom?"

Marcus was concerned about her, and the plan that she had, but he wasn't going to argue. She probably just wanted some space to get back into things, which he understood fully. The vampire relaxed a bit on the couch and up at the ceiling, wondering what he was going to do this day. Aldin had yet to get up, so there was no point in being in a hurry. What the hell was she going to have him do anyway? This whole thing seemed just so... out of whack. "I'm so glad to have you back, my friend."

Up early? Danny sighed and shook his head to himself. The adopted father really needed to get this boy out and hanging with friends. He hardly sees Jeremy do anything that involves friends like Natalie. Just his astrology and the sort. "We need to get him to socialize more," he spoke up, sitting up to take a sip from the glass. He put it down so he could get out of bed and change in a quick, sudden blur.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Rachiru Septhimana

User Image

Where am I?: Outside the apartment complex
Who am I with?: No one
What am I doing?: walking to the store
What am I thinking?: Ugh...I hate the sun
OOC:I am not all that good with intro posts. Just know I am new to the rp obviously and I hope that I will be alright. Thank you. And before anyone asks, I was accepted. Also I know the post is boring but at least it helps my character get around a bit.

Rachiru was in her apartment, sleeping the day away. The girl was a pure blood with a rich lineage but one would wonder why such a being was not in a fancy mansion or castle or something lavish like that. Some would wonder why she was in a human apartment. In truth she was curious about the lives of humans and decided to try it her self for a while. Eternal life has gotten boring and Rachiru was curious of human habits...so why not? The light began to shine through the blinds and into the girls eyes. Rachiru gave a small hiss and grumbled.

"ugh...Stupid sunlight...just...go die already..."

Rachiru grumbled and sat up, now unable to sleep. How she hated the sunlight. One thing the pure blood did not understand as to why humans enjoyed sunlight so much. If one stares at it too long, they go blind. It also causes skin cancer or at least horrible sun burns. It makes one sweaty and the list goes on. Rachiru sighed and deiced to move around a bit. Perhaps it will tire her out and help her remain asleep till sun down. Rachiru wandered into the kitchen hoping to have a shot glass of blood and maybe some nacho flavored chips. But...one look in the pantry and it was empty. Rachiru just stared at the empty pantry and sighed.

"...So...I'm going to the gas station nearby for food? Great..."

The pure blood grumbled and began to get dressed in what looks like a school uniform along with a hoodie. Rachiru picked up sunglasses from the coffee table, slipped them on and began to walk out.
Genna looked over at Lucio when he entered the room, she knew that they'd have a lot to talk about today. However, she gave him a smile and a nod as an answer, even if it was a lie since she had slept on the couch. The faces they put on in front of their daughter. "Natalie is probably going to Jeremy's today," she informed her husband, walking over to him to kiss him on the cheek. "I have something to talk to you about," she told him in a low voice before going to complete packing lunches.

Shaking out his hair as he got out of the shower, he looked to the side seeing he had a message. Wrapping a towel around his waist he checked it, no doubt on who it was and a small laugh escaped his lips. Jeremy went into his room to change, grabbed his backpack and went back into the living room. "Is it alright if Natalie comes over after school?" he asked, holding his phone out to respond as he went to the front door while awaiting an answer.

Hearing the shower stop, Mia quickly down the glass before slowly exiting the room. However, hearing Jeremy's question, she looked over her shoulder to Danny. "Did you have any plans?" she asked, knowing the answer unless he was going to surprise her or something.

Looking at the time, Taylor was confused that she hadn't heard back from her brother. She shrugged it off for the most part, only due to her stomach protesting her that it was time to eat. Pushing herself off the couch she walked over to the kitchen. Sure there's food but nothing to eat, she thought as nothing seemed to appeal to her. It's my day off, she thought with a slight grin, I should treat myself. With that she grabbed her keys, looked in the mirror to tame her hair before walking outside.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Yup! I hope so," Natalie grinned, finishing the meal in record time and jumping out of the chair. Had to get ready for school and all, right? She gave both parents a quick hug before running up the stairs to get her things together.

So far, Natalie's had no problems visiting her friend's house, so Lucio wasn't worried about it. Well, he was, but Genna always told him to relax and not get so worked up. So he's kind of become accustomed to the girl visiting her friend. But being told that they were going to have a talk just had his blood boiling a little bit. Was it about that vampire thing she wanted to do? Why did she want to get pulled into this utter bullshit, he had no clue. "Alright," he responded, still forgetting about the cell phone. He'll check it out once Natalie leaves, just to keep it close if she makes a call.

"No plans," Danny assured her with a nod, turning to their son as he began to walk out of the room. He had downed the glass the moment the shower stopped, so no worries about that. After stretching a little bit, he would take Mia's hand and respond "I see no reason why she can't visit."
Jeremy nodded, "alright we'll see you after school then...Thanks!" With his answer he left the mansion. The boy looked at his phone, at Natalie's message. A smirk crossed his lips, he wasn't going to respond to her just yet simply said, 'see ya at school'. It probably wasn't right to toy with her emotions that way, but man it was fun to see her reactions. Besides, if he answered her over text he wouldn't be able to see her excited leap or dance or whatever she decided to show her joy with. He let out a small chuckle just with the thought, adjusted his bag and began down the sidewalk to school.

"That's fine," Mia called down the stairs, shortly being replied to and watched him leave. Her eyes glowed as she faced Danny. "Now what?" she grinned deviously taking a leap towards him to glomp him to the ground.

Genna smiled as the girl ran away to get ready for school. "Have a good day," she said turning back to clean up the dishes. "You think she's going to play flute again?" she asked, not sure if their daughter wanted to explore other avenues. However she added, "did we buy hers or rent it from the music store?" Either way they had some kind of payment on it.

[[tsu my last post for Taylor was for you to interact btw]]

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
angelsfury666

Rachiru Septhimana

User Image

Where am I?: Gas Station (inside the store)
Who am I with?: No one
What am I doing?: walking to the store
What am I thinking?: ...Day time is such a hindrance...
OOC: I didn't know. Sorry >~< This was the best I could do since I didn't know how to approach your character. I at least gave you plenty to work with...I hope. Sorry Fury >o<

Rachiru was continuing her walk, until she noticed another leave the apartment. For a moment Rachiru sensed something about the woman but...she really didn't have time to ponder. Rachiru shook her head and began to walk.

"Hmp...Just a normal human. I have to admit...I am somewhat jealous. They just prance about in the sun as if it does not affect them. Though that is the only thing I envy..."

Rachiru thought to herself as she walked. As she walked, she felt eyes on her. She looked across the street and saw a old man in a trench coat, long black pants, and a old timey looking hat that seemed to keep his face hidden. Rachiru hissed under her breath.

"...Why wont he go away?! I am older than him but he thinks I wont NOTICE a shadey vampire in a trench coat and a hat?!"

The man across the street was her more than concerned butler who is a self appointed body guard. After Rachiru left, he was not to happy that she left. So...he shadows her...every day knowing she wont make him leave with her dominate power...though he is pushing it. Rachiru had no wish to approach and take action due to the fact the human from the apartment building may be near by...or any human for that matter. It did not take Rachiru long to get to the gas station. She walked in, holding the door for some who wished to enter the small building as well and Rachiru began to grab some chips of various kinds. The shop keeper looked at Rachiru and glared at her.

"Hey. Lady. No Sun glasses allowed."

Rachiru sighed and took off her glasses. Her eyes seemed a little blood shot. Perhaps having been awoken from her sleep and bits of sun invading her pupils? At this point Rachiru just wanted to grab a few things ad get back to her dark hovel she called a apartment.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Two eyes were widely staring at the phone, the message she had received. See ya at school. She stared at it as she walked out of the house, briefly saying goodbye. What was this supposed to mean? Natalie slipped it into a pocket before running off toward his place, as they more often than not walked to school together anyway.

"She's probably going for the flute again. Hopefully, since we did buy it." That thing cost a fortune, really. What was it? $250? $350? Lucio rolled his eyes a little bit at the thought of the amount of money they threw on that thing.

Danny managed to catch her instead and, after running to the stairs, dropped her onto the couch that was some eight or twelve feet beneath them. "Now," he spoke, "it's time for revenge..." But once again, he felt himself sort of freeze. He felt, again, the presence of a vampire. That, of course, being Rachiru. Where were these things coming from?
Taylor continued to walk at a normal pace, the morning air was nice as she took in a deep breath. Turning, she went in a near by gas station figuring she didn't want to go full blown shopping quite yet. There weren't many people in here, and one in particular looked lost or angry, perhaps both. "I'd go with the name brand of that if I were you," she commented looking down at the snacks, "the others trick you with air in the bag and have way too much salt..." Her green eyes looked up to the woman and gave her a soft smile before picking up a package of donuts.

"Or if she decided otherwise, we'll just tell her no" she shrugged lightly. It was kind of a nice thing of being a parent, the child did have free will but not so much to do whatever she pleased. That brought her to laugh some as their daughter left with barely even a goodbye. Shaking her head, "I wonder how those two will be come high school..." Sighing she looked over to Lucio, "so have a minute to talk?"

"Revenge huh?" she hissed playfully. However, before she could quite fully react she felt another presence. Her shoulders slumped, what is up with Chicago? Shaking her head she slid herself out from underneath him. "You know you can't keep me pinned for long," she laughed jumping back up to the upper floor and into the attic, hiding in the shadows with a wicked grin.

Jeremy continued walking, keeping a slow pace figuring at some point he'd hear the galloping footsteps of his dear friend. Looking at his phone with a smirk he did the math of how long it'd take her to receive it and run out the door. Maybe I should wait on the bench, he thought momentarily to give her more time in case she went all the way to his house first. 'Coming slow poke?' he texted her again with a slightly chuckle.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
angelsfury666

Rachiru Septhimana

User Image

Where am I?: Gas Station (inside the store)
Who am I with?:Some lady
What am I doing?: Shopping for snacks
What am I thinking?: All these Human, American snacks look the same to me...
OOC:

Rachiru really didn't know if she were to buy one brand of chips or the other. One looked bigger but pricier. The other smaller but affordable. Rachiru really didn't understand why there had to be a brand for everything. Could humans not be satisfied with one kind of thing? Does it truly make a difference? Rachiru sighed and was about to put up one of the bags until the lady she saw before advised her to get the other brand. Rachiru looked at her a moment and put up the other bag.

"Alright thanks."

Rachiru looked at the lady as she was picking up a box of doughnuts. Rachiru grimaced at the box and looked away.

"...You do know that such mediocre pastries are of no good here yes? I mean flavor wise. Plus you don't know if they are stale or not... do they have a expiration date?"

Rachiru could care less about a humans shopping habits. But...she remembered having her first doughnuts from a store. They were mediocre and she was sick to the point she had to go out and feed just to make herself feel better. Of course Rachiru had expensive tastes but she could care less about the food as long as it tasted good and didn't make her sick.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"I'm coming!" She yelled in response to the text, already close to getting to the home. Natalie was having an odd feeling about this day. Maybe she didn't eat enough? Nah, she had a filling breakfast. But she just had the feeling she might be seeing the principal more than just once this year. "Hey, buddy," Natalie smiled upon her approach, "so, we hanging out after school? Hm? Yes?"

Lucio heard the words, about talking, and he sort of let his upper body rest on the table. He had a bad feeling about this... "what do you need, honey?" he spoke, muffled by his arms. ******** the vampire business, just live life normally for once. Please. Alas, he didn't ask what it was she wanted to talk about. He instead waited for the dreadful words: "I really want hunt these vampires and help that lady bring peace." You have a daughter, don't you? Screw the vampires, ignore them. Focus on the daughter.

Danny fell into the spot where his wife was once laying. Growling, he once more stood up and took pursuit. To the attic. Full of shadows, all of which had potential of hiding the vampire. He stopped upon his entrance, eyes narrowed as he tried to detect her presence. But it was hard when she was, well, a freaking shadow. Gifted woman, using her damn abilities to trick him. "You can run... but you can't hide... at least, not forever."
Mia heard the growl from her husband, only causing a grin to grow on her lips. Waiting for him to appear in the attic she watched his face patiently. Moving around she appeared by an old stand up mirror in the old lace dress that they had found years ago up here. "We should hold a ball," she grinned at him, waiting for the attack but her arms were defenselessly folded in front of her and a calm smile on her face.

Jeremy paused and spun to greet his friend. "You mean 'are we hanging out after school?'" he corrected her with a smug look on his face. "Oh I don't know, I didn't get a chance to ask before leaving," he lied, continuing to walk to school after giving her a shrug, trying to hide he's laughter.

Genna looked down at him as he mumbled through his arms. Her eyes trailed out back for a quick moment before returning to him. "I....I was thinking..." she trailed, "Natalie's birthday is coming up soon....and I was thinking it might be nice to have a dog again." A sheepish grin was on her face as she seated herself at the table.

Taylor laughed, "yes I know but they are inexpensive and are some substance." Her green eyes looked at the girl for a moment. "I'm Taylor by the way," she introduced herself, why? because why not? It was friendly thing to do right? Besides, she was used to always introducing herself to strangers at work, it almost felt strange not to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff