Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
R e d P a n d a B a ii r

I'm just now reading the holder's series. It seems.. Creepy, but it's a good series too. I really like this whole idea of a CP roleplay! But, for those that have only read a few of the Holder stories.. Will they also be able to join?

Of course, bring your favorite Creepypasta, the more people in this the better it will be.
Phoenixspade
R e d P a n d a B a ii r

I'm just now reading the holder's series. It seems.. Creepy, but it's a good series too. I really like this whole idea of a CP roleplay! But, for those that have only read a few of the Holder stories.. Will they also be able to join?

Of course, bring your favorite Creepypasta, the more people in this the better it will be.

:3 Lovely!
Ah, but what's the Slim Man? Just a summary will do.
Ha ha, I'm nearing my regular bed time and I reallly don't want any vivid nightmares. (Yeah, I know I'm a coward. xD)

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
R e d P a n d a B a ii r
Phoenixspade
R e d P a n d a B a ii r

Ha ha, I'm nearing my regular bed time and I reallly don't want any vivid nightmares. (Yeah, I know I'm a coward. xD)

Alright, 30 second story time.
Comfey? Good.

Once there was this guy who made a movie called Marble hornets, but during the editing he noticed a tall thin man standing around in the background in several key scenes, he tries to find out who this guy is, disapears completely. his friend gets the tapes as well as all these notes filled with oh.. crazy things. guy #2 documents his search for guy #1 and in the telling of that story the story of the Thin man is fully told.

( edited for horror and time)
Phoenixspade
R e d P a n d a B a ii r
Phoenixspade
R e d P a n d a B a ii r

Alright, 30 second story time.
Comfey? Good.

Once there was this guy who made a movie called Marble hornets, but during the editing he noticed a tall thin man standing around in the background in several key scenes, he tries to find out who this guy is, disapears completely. his friend gets the tapes as well as all these notes filled with oh.. crazy things. guy #2 documents his search for guy #1 and in the telling of that story the story of the Thin man is fully told.

( edited for horror and time)

:3 Yeah, won't be reading.
Or sleeping. But who needs that anyway?

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neat, neat! Still on board.

I've always had a block in that area, just because I don't find Slenderman scary at all. The Rake--THAT ******** is scary. Also, smile.jpg. Not a fan. Maybe if I watch all of Marble Hornets I'll be fixed. :I

/digression

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Rasp Blueberry

Neat, neat! Still on board.

I've always had a block in that area, just because I don't find Slenderman scary at all. The Rake--THAT ******** is scary. Also, smile.jpg. Not a fan. Maybe if I watch all of Marble Hornets I'll be fixed. :I

/digression

You madam have just become my favorite person of the day.
if you watch marble hornets all the way through with the lights off it get's a little creepy toward the end, but over all * shrug* there are better stories out there.
I found the Rake near terrifying.

since it sounds like you are on board, which would you choose?
This way i can get a list started.

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Phoenixspade

Well, I did find the one I was talking about! It's called "The Cabin and the Dolls"--so that'd basically just be some bro having visited a haunted location and dealing with residual haunted stuff. Can it be tentative, though? I've got to review my most favorite stories and see which ones I can make characters with!

I also really like that one where they deprive the dude of sleep and then he goes crazy and dies abruptly.

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Rasp Blueberry

Phoenixspade

Well, I did find the one I was talking about! It's called "The Cabin and the Dolls"--so that'd basically just be some bro having visited a haunted location and dealing with residual haunted stuff. Can it be tentative, though? I've got to review my most favorite stories and see which ones I can make characters with!

I also really like that one where they deprive the dude of sleep and then he goes crazy and dies abruptly.

Dear lord, Are you talking about the Russian sleep experement? because that is one of my very favorites. Right after Dargaea's nectar ( obviously)

or do you mean the one where they are trying to hear the voice of god?

6,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
Even though I don't like Creepypasta why not something based off Pokemon or Zelda?

Demonic Cultist

12,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
I'm interested c:
Also Have any good creepy pasta reads?
And whats the Russian sleep experiment
eek

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sinister Deal
I'm interested c:
Also Have any good creepy pasta reads?
And whats the Russian sleep experiment
eek

Okay, i was going to talk to sonic boy up thier first but your question is better.
Story time take 2:

The Russian sleep experiment

there is a second version, but i can't find it anywhere

I have Great Creepy pasta reads.

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Roxas7777
Even though I don't like Creepypasta why not something based off Pokemon or Zelda?

There are quite a few Pokemon and Zelda Stories, may i suggest BEN

6,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
Then do a haunted Majora's ask rp.

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
No, I want to do an Rp involving All the creepy pasta. if I wanted to do one revolving around Ben I would have specified.

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Phoenixspade

I'll have to look again! I think so. The two are really similar, and I am just now reviewing all of these things.

What is with the random people coming in trying to change focus? Does this happen to all role-play planning threads? :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff