Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Is anyone interested in doing one? i have an ideal for a good story, but i want to know if anyone would play in it.

If i get enough people i will set up a private Rp.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Depends. What's the quality level going to be like?
um would you or anyone of you be interested in doing a Breath of Fire based Rp (if you don't know what that is i'll tell you)

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Depends on how many people are interested. but i promise, i will try my hardest to not make it a low quality.

for argument sake let's say it's a med grade.

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Devil Rio
um would you or anyone of you be interested in doing a Breath of Fire based Rp (if you don't know what that is i'll tell you)

Breath of fire is cool, but i doubt you would get many answers here, you might get better results if you make your own thread.
Phoenixspade
Devil Rio

Breath of fire is cool, but i doubt you would get many answers here, you might get better results if you make your own thread.
well you see that's what I want to do I want to make one based off of Breath of Fire IV (the one with Fao Luo) but i don't want it to like not get anyone so i want someone to help me make it

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
When I saw creepy pasta I thought of Hetalia.
It would depend on plot for me, but I am interested in hearing the idea and perhaps helping if need be.

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
I kind of want it to be about a pile of journals, each character coming from a different journal, the entry being played out as a librarian reads them.

That was the initial ideal, but the more i think about it the more it turns into one character trying to find Dargaea's Nectar and running into other characters as they live through/become different creepy pastas. yes, there could be a few holders.

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

What does "the entry being played out as a librarian reads them" entail? Also, what is "Dargaea's Nectar" and what are "holders"? I don't know if I'm derping or what, but I feel that I need to be clear on all that before I do anything else :I

Is there a specific pasta or set of pastas on which we are basing the role-play? I always thought that one where the dudes stay in the creepy cabin and then they all slowly die/go crazy in subsequent weeks would make a good roleplay. Like, they're just trying to figure out what they saw, man emotion_donotwant
Hmmm, I think I see where you're coming from and I kind of like it. But just to make sure I understand the character ideas - each character can be part of their own Creepy Pasta then? So I could have a girl who's being followed by Slender Man (or rather, her younger brother/sister was taken, and she's trying to get him/her back)? Or perhaps something to do with Candle Cove? ... Or, as you mentioned, a couple Holders?

Also, I'm not really sure how to explain the Holder series myself. Maybe I can find a quick summary for you...

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Oh man! That's that really long thing, isn't it? Sorry. As I suspected, I was derping.

Anyway yeah--I really like the idea of having individual characters from different Pastas, because everybody has his own favorite.

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meridon Amaranth
Hmmm, I think I see where you're coming from and I kind of like it. But just to make sure I understand the character ideas - each character can be part of their own Creepy Pasta then? So I could have a girl who's being followed by Slender Man (or rather, her younger brother/sister was taken, and she's trying to get him/her back)? Or perhaps something to do with Candle Cove? ... Or, as you mentioned, a couple Holders?

Also, I'm not really sure how to explain the Holder series myself. Maybe I can find a quick summary for you...

You got it Right on the nose. the Librarian reading through different journals would be a way of keeping the story together, with the librarian going insane over time. but i don't think that would work to well.

That being said
Dargaea's Nectar

The Holders Series

Can you imagine, Them comeing together.. twisted
Phoenixspade
Meridon Amaranth

You got it Right on the nose. the Librarian reading through different journals would be a way of keeping the story together, with the librarian going insane over time. but i don't think that would work to well.

That being said
Dargaea's Nectar

The Holders Series

Can you imagine, Them comeing together.. twisted

I'm just now reading the holder's series. It seems.. Creepy, but it's a good series too. I really like this whole idea of a CP roleplay! But, for those that have only read a few of the Holder stories.. Will they also be able to join?

Lonely Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
I would like to start with three people and go from there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff