Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nexerus

Nexerus kept the piece of armor as a souvenir. He sighed as he could already see the sun creeping up as a new day started. "I was trying to get some sleep until I almost got hit with that thing." He said frustrated and pointing to the giant arrow. From the recent encounter he could only figure that the arrow was meant for someone who could get as big as Morgana and confused him with her, but since they really didn't know who she was, they shot him instead to see if they were right. They also knew that most of their attacks were magic based and the runes protected the hunters. He scratched his head trying to figure out his next move.
User Image

"That...is a little big" she said inspecting now the arrow, she touched the wood on it "very ancient.." she said with a sad expression, she was referring to the tree that had been used to make the wood part of the projectile, "Well I'm sorry you couldn't get the rest you wanted" she paused for a moment "they came very deep in the forest looking for you...or maybe you where the first they found?" she asked, she was still a little wary of Nexerus so she kept a bit of a distance from him she felt the morning sun in her skin, it felt pleasant, she took off her hood and let some of the sunlight bathe her skin, it gave her energy but she could only bask in it for a moment before her father's curse kicked in, she felt the sting and covered her head with the hood again and made her way under a tree.

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Morgana the Demon Queen

He shook his head. "It's more than just that...deeper." He shrugged, unable to explain it in his drowsy state. His fingers continued to move through her hair, keeping up their relaxing motion, only pausing when she returned the kiss. The intensity she put into it brought Derek a bit more awake, enough to chuckle at her coy tone. "You have to ask?" He kissed her again, a bit deeper, his hand moving to cup her face again. "It's finding a place I might be able to call home...and somebody that makes me feel truly at home. That's you, in case you were confused." He laughed again, not pulling back, waiting to see how much she wanted, how far she wanted to go.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Morgana, Queen of Vyria

The demon smiles and leans into his hand, running her fingers gently along his arm. Blood rushed to her cheeks, coloring them a deep crimson to match her eyes. "Oh...I see. But..." She gave him a small kiss between words. "You haven't even seen my library." Oh my god that was such a nerdy thing to say. Seduction skills: -200...

His lips felt like magnets, drawing her toward him and she didn't stop herself for once. The woman pressed her lips against his, finding their way between his as he let her guide. Her hand rested on his neck, playing with his hair slightly as her other pulled him closer to her. So sweet...

Derek Winterbourne

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nexerus

Nexerus looked at Faye as she examined the arrow. She seemed a bit nervous around him, and after what she saw he could do, who could blame her?? He was about to answer her question, but suddenly she ran to the closest tree. He tilted his head confused. "Umm, what was that??" He asked chuckling a bit. "Anyways, I guess Morgana would like to know about this. Better go tell her and get yelled at for interrupting her'moment' with what's-his-name." He said as he started to walk, signaling Faye to follow if she wanted.

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Morgana the Demon Queen

Derek was considering a witty remark regarding the library, but hadn't gotten farther than opening his mouth before she captured it with her own in a passionate kiss. His eyes closed as he gave himself over to the sensation, his fingers tightening slightly in her hair as he held her tighter. I guess this answers that question... He managed to think, before coherent thought was washed away.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Morgana, Queen of Vyria

Pulling away reluctantly, the demon rested her forehead on the mage's cheek, taking a breathe. She didn't want to ruin the moment by saying anything, so she kept her mouth shut and listened to the breeze outside rustle the branches of her tree house.

After what seemed like an eternity, she became aware of a soft fizzling noise. Unsure what it was, Morgana twitched her ears to focus in on the seemingly random sound. She couldn't quite make it out for the first few moments she listened intently-then she realized what it was.

Quickly getting out of bed, she rushed around it and out the door. The woman peaked her head back in the door a moment to explain herself, "Sorry, I, um...There's someone coming toward the ladder." Knowing that he knew precisely who it was, she figured she didn't have to say his name out loud.

The elf's feet hit each step with a thud, unusual for her race, as she rushed down the stairs to hush her shadows. Damnit Nex... She fell through the hole in the ground where the ladder was and waited for next to approach. Looking down at herself, she realized she was still wearing her blue camisole and sweatpants. He's seen worse... she thought to herself.

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Derek was drifting in and out of wakefulness, due to a mix of the comfortable bed, his exhaustion, and the relaxing presence of Morgana. The only think keeping him at all alert were her increasingly insistent kisses, which he didn't mind at all. When she suddenly tensed and darted out of the bed, he became a little more alert, concerned until she let him know someone was coming. Since she didn't seem to be getting ready for battle, Derek nodded and settled back into the bed. Probably Nexerus...infernally impeccable timing seems like him... He thought to himself before passing into unconsciousness.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nexerus

Still in his human form, Nexerus approached Morgana's house. He usually didn't stay long in this form, and the fact that he was meant some serious issues. As he got closer, he noticed her clothing. Many thoughts rushed through his mind, several about how to torture and kill Derek. This brought a smile on his face, but were immediately dismissed due to the current situation. "Shut up. Don't care. Emergency. Let's go." He said in response to whatever it was that she was about to say. He figure it'd be somewhere in the lines of 'don't you have someone else to bother,' 'I'm really busy right now,' 'why are you here,' and 'huh?'

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Morgana, Queen of Vyria

Morgana opened her mouth as Nex began to approach when he abruptly commanded her to shut up-her mouth was shut faster than he could even command her. Something about him being in his 'human' form meant something serious was going on.

Quickly jogging over, the demon grabbed his arm and stuttered, "Nex... I um..." She shook her head, figuring now wasn't the time to explain herself or ask him questions. "Nevermind." she mumbled. She knew after everything that had been going on, as soon as Nex had a chance to speak-or murder- Derek, he would.

Damnit M...Now you put Derek in danger. You're going to be so distracted if any fighting comes up... Letting go of his arm, the demon tried to keep pace with her former companion. He always made her slightly uncomfortable, and she wanted nothing more than to know what he was thinking. She looked down at herself, adjusting the camisole to cover her flat stomach, and rubbed her arms to keep herself warm. At least the robe would have helped...

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nexerus

Nexerus could see that Morgana was distracted, but he couldn't do anything about it. He stopped right in front of her house's entrance knowing that he couldn't get in without her shadow creatures making a fuss. He looked around quickly and figured that Derek was still inside. He quickly turned to Morgana. "Hey, get your boyfriend. This concerns him too." He said in a commanding voice. Seeing as the hunters had been getting smarter at an alarming rate, Nexerus had no time to spare waiting on people.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Morgana, Queen of Vyria

Morgana stopped a moment and looked at Nex, her eyes burning. "Don't be so cold, and he isn't my boyfriend..." She had part a mind to slap him, after everything, she felt he deserved it. But part of her was still holding onto him, and she couldn't be so careless with the few 'friends' she did have.

Climbing up the ladder, she shouted down at him, "Stop staring, you know what I look like already." Her voice teasing and sweet, knowing that if he could blush, he certainly would. Her figure may have been slight, but she was fit and beautiful in her own respect.

Moving up the stairs again, the demon opened the door and bit her lip. Derek had finally fallen asleep-he looked peaceful and young. She wished that she didn't have to wake him, but Nex was in some sort of hurry. Gently shaking his arm and caressing his face, Morgana whispered, "Derek...We need to go. Nex found something. He looks really mad and sounds just as serious."

As she waited for him to stir, she rummaged around in her closet for a loose sweater and her belt with the twin blades. The woman tied it around her small waist tightly, pulled the sweater over her head, and turned to see if Derek had gotten up yet.

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Derek stirred groggily, opening one eye, grey as winter. "Sure...f've m're min..." He mumbled out before the eye slid closed again. Softly, the mage started snoring.

[[Sorry, no can do. Going to bed in a minute, getting up ridiculously early tomorrow.]]

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
[Hitting pause for now since Derek is kind of an crucial character... Lol.]

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Morgana the Demon Queen