Human 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15 >

Anxious Hunter

User Image

.::Kallista ✦ Namikal::.

Loyal friend of the Fire Prince

I pull away...

One minute she was making a man cry for help and then the next the world was upside down as she was tossed over a shoulder. It took her a second to realize what had happened, the blade still gripped in her hands. She had a sudden urge to stab Nathaniel for ruining her fight, but resisted and put the blade away. Kallista yelled at the man, who was still lying on the floor, “Look at you now, you grungy little fool! I do think you wet yourself, sir!” A wave of laughter followed her statement.

Once they seemed to be closer to the castle, Kallista noticed something strange. “Put me down. Put me down!” she said impatiently, wrestling her way out of Nathaniel's hold. Just then a guard came up, “Kallista?” he said, unsure. Kallista looked away towards the sky, “Kallista. Where have you been? Do you know that the King has all of his guards searching for you?” At that, Kallista's head snapped to the guard, “What? Why?! I thought the messenger would have told him he found me!” The guard scratched his head, “Well, it seems the King has not gotten that message and is pretty livid. I also assume you had something to do with the ruckus at the Tavern earlier.” Kallista blushed, “I won't admit to anything.” The guard sighed, having known Kallista for many years, “I won't tell him, but it might be a good idea for you to go see him...” The guard then turned to Nathaniel, “It might soften his temper if you go with her.”

because there is nothing left for me to give.

¤ · . ¸ ¸ . · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . ¤

User Image

.::Thanos ✦ Von Lee::.

The Mystic Prince

I never asked...

Thanos paused, looking away and trying not to chew his lip. Finally he looked back her, “Yes...I knew,” he admitted, his tone remaining quiet and soft. “I didn't tell you because I was hoping I could still prevent it. They plan to marry me off, too,” he answered. He took a step back, trying to give his sister's anger space. He knew she would be upset, but he sincerely hoped she would understand.

Turning to Emerick, he spoke again, “Yes. Evidently they did.” There was aggravation, anger, and defeat in his voice. Emerick was right, it was much like caging a dove. Thanos' hands fisted at his sides, as he once again tried to think of anyway to stop the impending doom they both faced.

to be a prince.

Deathly Prophet

User Image
Emerick Alabastion
The Mystic Prince's Free Spirited Friend
"There is beauty in everything
You just need to open your eyes
And take it all in"

"How incredibly sensitive of them... to drop such big news only to leave right after." He was clearly being sarcastic as frustration could be picked up in his tone as well. He did not understand why that the kingdoms problems could not be solved in some sort of other way. Something political with peace treaties and what not instead of marrying off their children to solve their issues. He didn't like seeing Anna so sad like this he could feel how the woods around them was almost reacting to her anger and sadness even the wind, whihc he as somebody that could control wind magic was well attuned to. "I tried to talk to them myself before they left, but their mind was made up and didn't want to hear anything coming from me... I even offered to take your place but apparently only royal blood will do." he sighed closing his eyes in thought for a moment before opening them again. "I have been thinking and thinking all morning of some sort of solution." he put his hand on his friend's shoulder looking at him in a silent ask if he was alright.

Timid Punching Bag

Nathaniel Wycleff

User Image

✧═━┈┈━═✦

The sudden exclamation from Kallista near made Nate drop her. He quickly loosened his grip and let her wriggle down. The exasperated guard began to scold Kallista and Nate felt a responsible for asking her to shirk her duties and drink with him. When the guard spoke to him he stood to attention and smiled while he gave a short nod. He turned to Kallista and gave her his famous 'I'm sorry for, well, everything.' smile. "We should probably go meet with him as soon as we can, but before that we should get my sister. She's always been fathers little angel."

✧═━┈┈━═✦

Prinzzez_Kitten

Anxious Hunter

User Image

.::Kallista ✦ Namikal::.

Loyal friend of the Fire Prince

I pull away...

Kallista watched the guard walk off, then turned to Nathaniel giving him a small smile that said, “I don't blame you at all.” She looked at him, debating on what to say. He was right, getting the princess was a good idea, but she wasn't sure if the King would like the intrusion on the conversation by Nathaniel and Teno. “I...” she gave a sigh, unsure. Hesitantly she nodded her head. “I'll just wait outside the music room for the two of you, if you don't mind,” she told him.

Might as well try to calm her nerves and sober up a little before having to see the King. Actually, maybe she would hide. She already knew what the King wanted. He was going to send Kallista with Teno when she was married (at least that is what she had heard through rumor). It was custom that the princess moved to where the prince she married was. He was trying to put as much distance as possible between Kallista and Nathaniel without pushing her out of her station. But if Kallista could not hear it, then he could not make it happen.

because there is nothing left for me to give.

¤ · . ¸ ¸ . · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . ¤

User Image

The Mystic Prince

I never asked...

Thanos nodded and looked up, “I need to go back to the castle. I left some things unattended when I shouldn't have.” He suddenly felt too drained. He wanted to comfort his sister, but there wasn't much he could do. He needed some time to think. He needed to fix this. He began to walk away

to be a prince.
User Image
𝔗𝔢𝔫𝔬 𝔚𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔣

Teno had left the comfort of her room to escape to sitting room. She rode most places on Runki's back. It seemed pretentious to most, but it was his way of exercising and making sure that he could carry her if there was trouble. Her feet were fragile, and she worried about her wedding dance. For myriad reasons...

She attempted some awkward dance moves. It was her job, which she self imposed, to light the candles in whichever room she occupied. Her dancing was accentuated with lighting the wicks of unlit candles. It was unsteady at best.

The sitting room was empty. The castle was quiet. The castle was always quiet. Teno wondered where her brother was. He was always so... casual and relaxed. He didn't seem to be bothered by anything.

Timid Punching Bag

Nathaniel Wycleff

User Image

✧═━┈┈━═✦

Nate smiled as he looked at Kallista. She had always been his closest friend; the one that didn't mind dealing with the trouble Nate brought behind him. He let his mind wonder as he searched for his sister. The castle was so large that it was hard to locate someone. after searching a few rooms he spotted his sister in the sitting room.
"Teno! I found you!" He exclaimed like a child play hide and seek. He smiled as he entered the room and approached his sister. as he got closer he noticed she wasn't her usual self. The worry wrinkles gave her away. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked in a soft tone he used when approaching animals or children.

✧═━┈┈━═✦
User Image
𝔗𝔢𝔫𝔬 𝔚𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔣

Teno spun around to face Nate, blushing at being caught. He treated her gently. She had mixed emotions about this. She didn't like being treated like an injured bird, but a harsher treatment would hurt her more. She also decided that he needed something from her.

"Hello, Brother. I'm just... nervous regarding... our royal duties is all," she said in an offhanded manner. She was sure that he was fighting the same demons as her and didn't desire for him to worry for her. Runki rose lazily and offered her his back silently. She sat sidesaddle and as the sleepy cheetah padded over to her brother.

"I was just wondering about where you had run off to. With Kallista, I imagine?"

Deathly Prophet

User Image
Emerick Alabastion
The Mystic Prince's Free Spirited Friend
"There is beauty in everything
You just need to open your eyes
And take it all in"

Emerick looked to Thanos in concern, excusing himself before hurrying after him with brisk elegant steps to catch up with him soon walking by his side. He was able to slow once he caught up glancing over to the side at him. He let silence drape over them for a long moment before finally speaking to him, "Now did you truly leave something unattended or did you just need to step away?

Timid Punching Bag

Nathaniel Wycleff

User Image

✧═━┈┈━═✦

Nate chuckled and nodded confirming Teno's hypothesis. "We went to a nice tavern." He said sparing the details and perhaps putting nice up to his standards rather than any normal royals. "Regarding Kallista, I may have gotten her into hot water with father. She was suppose to meet him when I may have convinced her to go drinking with me." He explained as he scratched the back of his neck as a natural action to his embarrassment. "I was hoping you could come with when she meets him and talk to him. You know how to calm father down; I, on the other hand, always rile him up." Nate finished his plea with a soft snicker.

✧═━┈┈━═✦
User Image
𝔗𝔢𝔫𝔬 𝔚𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔣

Teno let out a long sigh, pulling her shaky hand across her eyes. Sometimes she didn't even understand how they were related. Maybe he wasn't even worried about his marriage to something as unholy as a vampire. Yet it was hard to be mad at her brother when he was trying to be good to another person. That he got in trouble in the first place.

"Oh, Nathaniel..." she said tiredly. "I won't always be around to pull you out of hot water." Teno didn't realize how dark her words were until after she had said them, and immediately regretted it. She tried to ignore the thoughts of the dark and dismal vampire castle. She forced a smile and gazed softly at her brother.

"However, I'm here right now. It may be for the best. His nerves are positively frayed. Perhaps the three of us can calm him, and negate whatever negativity may be pushed onto our dear Kallista,"
said Teno with a soft chuckle to match her brother's. Runki began to walk away, and Teno gestured for Nate to follow. Despite how frivolous and hard-headed he could be Teno simply adored her brother.

AUTHOR OOC:
Don't forget to check the OOC Page.

Anxious Hunter

User Image

The Mystic Prince

I never asked...

He gave Emerick a side glance, but did not speak for a moment until they were out of earshot of Anna. “I left nothing unattended, but I do plan on continuing to figure this situation out. I dislike the idea of getting married, but even more so of my sister being married off to some idiot, enemy prince,” Thanos answered, snarling the last bit out. Usually he was so calm and collected, but Anna being in the hands of some brute was not what he desired. She was his little sister, how could his family possibly expect him to stand by idly and watch this mess happen? He wouldn't stand for it, not any longer.

“If I cannot stop this arrangement through legal means, then I may have to resort to rather unsavory methods. I suggest you pretend you have no idea of my plans...” Thanos said, a dark gleam in his eye. There was a dark feeling that was beginning to form in his chest, something he had never felt before.

“Go back to Anna. She could probably use comfort. I just wish to be alone, old friend. I will see you later.”

to be a prince.

Timid Punching Bag

Nathaniel Wycleff

User Image

✧═━┈┈━═✦

Nate felt bad to be pushing his sister to help. He knew she had enough on her plate as it was. The problem was he always turned to her for help and became dependent on her. He followed his sister as Runki began to take her away. "Thank you, Teno. I wish I could half as helpful to you as you are to me." He said as he followed slightly behind.

✧═━┈┈━═✦

{{OOC: Blargh, crappy post. night you guys.}}

Malevolent Vampire

Belladonna Mareia Callahan

User Image

The Vampire Princess

"Not nervous so much as believing it is a completely ridiculous and stupid idea. I don't want this.....Ira....I'd trade places with you in a instant." She sat and grabbed her best friends hand "I'm......worried....more, what if I don't like this guy or we can't....don't get along.....Snow, I've no idea what to do! Without you and Ira....I'll be so lost....you two...you've..." She shook her head running a hand through her long teal hair with a sigh.

"You two have been our best friends for....ever really." Les said softly as she landed on the arm of Bell's chair. Bell absently ran her fingers across Les' wing closest to her.

"I....guess I am most upset with.....maybe leaving you...."

''

""

Malevolent Vampire

Seika No Shinkirou

User Image

The Water Princess

Sin was so bored, so so so bored! 'Arabella! Whhhheeeerrreee are yoooou!'

"Maybe she's topside again? You know she's not as comfortable as you are in....and under water....what with her ice and snow...." Came Bet's response and Seika just stuck her tongue out at her rather annoying but lovable Beta Fish. Sin just shrugged nonchalantly as she raced towards land, and sure enough there sat Arabella~ Yay!

"Arrrrrabella~ I found you!" She then pounced on her best friend as soon as she was two legged that is. "I can na believe it! Dai's disappeared with Vale again and left me all alone! Play with me pleeeeeaaaaase?!"

""

''

""

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out