Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Entrepreneur

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image
Stories never die.. For their legends stay alive.

Studying the map, the white haired Historian had not noticed the shimmer of vivid colors coming from the Princess's gown. Darting his eyes about the map he was taking some time to plan ahead the route. Their departure was soon, so he had to make haste but not so they can recklessly get caught in danger.

When the Dragon Hunter spoke, Elko the ferret peaked behind to see Princess Clara waltz to the stable. Ezal, too focused on the map paid no heed of the moment. Yet the curious ferret could not help to watch as Leto gently attempted to charm the princess in a lighter demeanor to impress her. Elko snickered at his subtle approach towards the Princess. To him, human manners like Leto's was quite the show to watch for him. As a ferret, humans and their interactions interest him immensely. As they are quite different then his species. He bet the Princess would be one of the few ladies immune to the womanizer's charm. The thought made him laugh even louder.

Ezal heard his furry friend's laughter. As it was near his ear after all. What in the world was Elko so amused about? Lowering the map he turned to the direction of his right shoulder where Elko stood and saw the Dragon Hunter speaking to the Princess. With a light smile, he was glad to see the Princess. For he was worried that she might of been upset if he left without saying a word. They recently became friends after all. He didn't know much about her, but knew that it would be rude to leave a friend without even saying farewell, or even where your going. But life as a royal must be busy, and assumed he wouldn't get a chance to tell her. With one more glance at the map he turned his whole body to them and rolled the map up, bowing respectfully to the Princess.

"Princess, what a pleasant surprise." The monk raised his body after bowing. "What brings you to the stables, your highness? I did not expect you to see us off." Still wearing a smile as he greeted Princess Clara, Elko bowed later after Ezal. Though the spotted white ferret should have done so with Ezal, it was better late then never.

If the legend dies, the legacy lives on.

((Not a problem Spartan. I hope you two had a wonderful time, and I do wish Kaylee a Happy Birthday!))

Beloved Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Just a note.

Hey guys! I apologize severely for being away for the past two days. I promise I will post right after this, but this week I finish school so I will try and be active as much as possible. I know it doesn't look good for the owner of the RP to go away. Last semester at college so I'm making this important.

As soon as school ends, I promise things will move much faster in the RP. I'm sure for everyone at school, it's the same for all of you. I love this RP and do not want it to die. (: Thanks everyone.

-Kaylee

Oh, also, I will explain the history of bonding [ Synergy ] very soon. For right now, I am not accepting anyone who is bonded till I explain it. (:

IRL Noob

9,650 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Ḭḁṝα ảẏáĥ Ţȟɇѓӧṥḭṡ

Clara stood as far away from the mud as possible, but with it being so.. "Fresh" outside, there was no pathway in front of the stables because well.. It was the hotspot for horses to be trotting about, and the dirt was soft on their hooves. She tried not to step in it, and constantly looked at her ruby-coloured heels to make sure she wasn't blemishing them.

"Good morning, Dragon Hunter," Clara spoke, using his formal title. She was polite by default, and felt uneasy about using his real name. This was because being a Princess, Clara was accustomed to talking to officials, and important people with important titles. It didn't bother Clara to use his title rather his name, but she wondered the same of him. Perhaps he was so egotistical that it thrilled him to hear it.

Clara accepted Leto lifting her hand and kissing it. She gave him a sweet smile and tilted her head gently, letting her blond curls fall over her shoulder. "You flatter me!" She cooed. It was obvious the Princess was jaded to idle flattery, although it's not like she didn't appreciate it. Even the most hollow remarks brought an amused smile to her face. Although she never believed it. Not for a second. Clara was a princess after all, so she was more than used to compliments and flattery from everything that moved. People wanted on her good side because of her father, that was all. Although contradictory, Clara hated people being rude to her. Or anyone for that matter.

"If only such a man were to carry me, then!" Clara rebutted with a sarcastic face. She took a moment to look over Leto's shoulder, hearing another unfamiliar noise. "Oh, my favourite Historian! You are accompanying him? I was going to check the library for you afterwards." Clara smoothed a manicured hand over the ruffles of her skirt. She listened to him asking about her seeing them off. If only it was that easy. "Actually," Her voice hesitated. She bit her lower lip and chewed at it a bit. Nervously, her small voice piped up:

"My father told me to accompany you men on your journey."

Beloved Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
aleah | sher

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬

Kaleah was stunned temporarily. Stars were in her eyes, black dots off to the side. She held her head, and then stumbled back quickly. Tears filled her eyes from the pain, but she quickly planted a stance, her right arm covering her ribs, and left arm; her collar bone. Kaine covered her face and stomach. Kaleah took note of that. She didn't expect Kaine to release all of her speed at that point. Kaleah watched her and turned on the balls of her feet.

The Dragon Priestess was getting faster, but she still made mistakes. Her purple hues watched as Kaine's foot rose towards her side. She went to catch her foot, but only caught it last minute. Her foot was already in her side. Kaleah flew back and hit the grass. She coughed, raising her head from the grass. Dirt sat on her ivory skinned cheeks. Kaleah gave a huff, her breathing was erratic. She didn't want to be defeated, but she was. She just frowned, but stood up, giving a frown from the muscles that were starting to ache.

"You win today." A grin grew on her lips. Kaleah wouldn't hold a grudge towards her. She didn't like to hold grudges.

Lonely Survivor

Life is a bargain
User Image
♠ Zander Jettison Dio. ♠
The Smuggler.

...So check your coins...

"You're quite skilled at what you do, no one can deny you that."
The red-clad Merchant said, watching her skilled hands at work. It didn't take a lot to sharpen knives, but Zander still took pride in what he did. He then glanced over at the fight, just as the Priestess was kicked into the grass, and admitted defeat. So the archery would start soon. He then put away his knives and sharpening stone, as he stood, and dusted off his red suit, as he grabbed his staff. He then simply waited for the next part of the Priestess' daily training, so he could get some practice in too.

...Before you pay.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image

Ezal's light smile glowed with a gentle and joyous laughter as the Princess greeted him as her "Favorite Historian". A compliment most flattering coming from Princess Clara. However, fragile youth made his cheeks glow a light rosy red. As modesty is this young man's common courtesy. The monk nodded, confirming her question of accompanying the Dragon Hunter.

"That is correct your Grace. As his personal biographer, it is my duty to make note of his legacy." He reminded Clara. Soon, Elko nudged and spoke to Ezal. His eyelids widened in realization for a moment as he then said. "About that, I love to express my gratitude for the use of your Library yesterday. Not only did it help with some of my studies, the fascinating stories were plentiful to my pleasure. If only time was sparse enough to spare. Then I could read all the books in the Library." Although he fell asleep writing notes, he had plenty of time and attention to expand his focuses on what the Royal Library had to offer. He was grateful for the Princess for granting him permission, and access to the Library for the night.

As Clara paused hesitantly, the white haired boy looked at her face noticing her chewing her lower lip, as if nervous about telling the two of her intentions until her voice lightly spoke out. It was a surprise to him. The King never considered the thought of letting his only daughter explore the outside world beyond Castle S'ven, for fear of her safety. This had it's good and bad reasons. The good side being that the Princess would grace their company, a person he had a good time talking to. But the bad thing about it, was the perilous dangers the journey could turn to. Her life would be at a great risk as well, and protecting her would be quite the task. Her dazzling looks would attract unwanted attention from thieves and the like. Then again, hardly many people ever saw the Princess, so she would be easily mistaken as a rich noblewoman.

"The King, truly said you could? How quaint.. What caused him such a change of heart?" It felt so sudden. Yet the young Monk believes the Princess deserves a chance to see the world. As a traveler, he knew that even a caged bird who knew of nothing outside his home deserves a chance to see the beauties the world has to offer. But her safety was a big concern of his. As anything could happen during their journey to the Rastydil Mountain.

Distinct Seeker

Leto Falke

The Dragon Hunter

User Image

Leto smirked as she mentioned being carried by someone like himself and, but restrained himself for the moment from taking her up on that offer. Though when she mentioned the king telling her to tag along, he raised an eyebrow. Jadis hadn't mentioned anything like this to him at all and she didn't even seem packed for such a trip. "My lady, are you sure about what your father said?" Leto asked, his flirtatiousness dropped for a moment, and thought on the idea. What if she was suppose to be a token of good thanks, sending his only child and heir to the enemy to prove he was serious about bargaining a deal with the dragons. It was an extremely risky move, but could prove to make the negotiations much easier. Jadis was a clever man and no one would be better suited to protect Clara from dragons, other then the dragon hunter. Alright, he could see that and guessed the king was just being subtle. Still he should have left hours ago, so they would have to pick up better clothes and gear for Clara on the road.

With one grand movement Leto picked up Clara bridal style, saving her from watching out for the mud, and started carrying her towards the horse. "Well my lady, I guess you should ride with me so I can protect you. I would hate to disobey an order from the king and the princess, a pretty princess I might add, at the same time" The young knight said and smiled down at her, almost willing his teeth to sparkle. His flirtatious mode had come back and he then place Clara onto Edge Runner's saddle, they could look into getting her horse in the town as well.

"I think I know of what the king has in mind, I'll fill you in after we depart the city good monk. " Leto said to Ezal as he pulled himself onto the brown horse behind Clara, and putting his arms on either side of her, grabbing the reigns. Then with a light whip of the reigns, Edge Runner started walking out of the stable and he knew Ezal and his steed wouldn't be far behind them.

(Sorry for the slight god-mod Patches, but I figured you would be okay with it)

IRL Noob

9,650 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Ḭḁṝα ảẏáĥ Ţȟɇѓӧṥḭṡ

Clara nodded to the Historian. She noticed his little furry companion and she made a cute noise. "Hello there, little one," She cooed gently. The Princess leaned forward and made a small wave with her fingers. The pearls on her wrist jingled together with the movement of her wrist. She never strayed from the path, turning her attention to Ezal, responding to his puzzled inquiries. Clara would be honest, she was just as confused as they were about the whole ordeal.

"Yes, he asked me not but thirty minutes ago. He.. Wants me to look for something, that's all." She lied. Well, half-lied. She was looking for a suitor, a possible husband. But in Clara's head it sounded silly, and if not embarrassing. The only time she was able to leave was when she was to find somebody to marry. How strange. "Maybe all these years have softened his poor heart." Clara said softly. She was about to say something else when she heard Leto speak, and a swift pair of arms scoop her off the ground.

The Princess had not been expecting Leto to pick her up. She had only been joking, and didn't seriously think he would take her up on that offer. A thin streak of pink crossed over her cheeks unwillingly from the sheer surprise of his actions.

Leto helped her on the horse, and it did nothing short of terrify her. "No, no. Please." Clara looked over either side of the horse. She panicked. "No, this is much too high! Isn't there another mode of transportation? A carriage? Something!" It was painfully obvious that Clara had never ridden a horse before, and she was none too fond of it. She wanted to jump down but there was lots of dirt and mud, and she guaranteed her landing would not be graceful.

OOC // No problem at all! :3 As long as it's not hurting her (then I'd probably want permission xD) she's easily pushable. So go ahead if there's something like shoving/picking her up/etc. that comes up later~

Hilarious Entrepreneur

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image

Almost feeling forgotten, Princess Clara greeted Elko waving her finger. He was a clever ferret, as he waved back to the Princess. But a sad groan escaped, he didn't like being called little, even if it was true. He preferred the term. "Long, not small." No one but Ezal and the Monks knew that. The sad feeling passed as he was distracted by the jingling sound of her pearl bracelet. Glistening in the morning sun, he was distracted by the shining pearls. Fascinated, he felt the urge to grab them as he continued to stare in awe.

Ezal listened, so there was a reason the King wanted the Princess to set out. However, the details were vague. It must of been something she didn't want to share. Yet. But whatever this something was, perhaps they will find it on the way.

"Whatever this something is, perhaps we will find it on our journey. If not, then there's always the next trip." Ezal said. Whether he and Leto would accompany her on the next journey was a future of uncertainty, but in this world, anything is possible. Nodding with agreement of her father's heart has soften throughout the recent years. Not that it's a bad thing, but it something that happens often. Elko took stance, ready to pounce at the pearl bracelet but as he jumped, Leto grabbed the Princess. Ezal sighed heavily as he saw the white ferret land on his face and grabbed him, putting his dizzy friend back on his favorite spot. His right shoulder.

As the Dragon Hunter showed off, carrying the Princess bridal style, Ezal walked up to Frostbite. Placing his hand over the white horse's face he allowed him to whiff it, in order to gain his trust. Once Frostbite sniffed the white haired boy's hand, he proceeded to gently pet him. With a gentle and compassionate smile that he shares only with the animals. Taking the reigns, Ezal attempted to try and place them on Frostbite. However, the white steed's nostrils snarled nudging his hands away with his head. This was going to be a challenge as the stable master did say he was stubborn. But nothing something the young Historian hasn't faced before.

Looking about, he spotted a bucket hanging on a hook nailed to the wall, inside was a carrot. Experienced with animals, he had a strong feeling this arrogant horse could be bribed to put the reigns on. Still wearing the compassionate smile, Ezal returned to Frostbite. Petting the front of his face with one hand, As he showed the carrot in his line of sight dangling it about.

"See this?" The Historian whispered, not wanting to draw attention from the Princess and Dragon Hunter. "It's all yours, if you would wear this for me." He showed the reigns and slowly reached to Frostbite, who slowly backed away. "No tricks, I promise." Though trust was hard to come by, he had faith the stubborn steed would give in as he slowly and successfully put the reigns in place. As promised, Ezal gave the Frostbite the carrot and patted his head gently.

"See, I kept my word." Then the brown robed monk turned to Leto as he said he knew what the King had in mind and would fill him in just as they left the stables. Afterwords, he climbed up the horse's back and took the reigns in hand. Frostbite might have been persuaded, but Ezal Juniper had a nagging feeling that this horse was going to give him trouble sooner or later. He gently whip the reigns on Frostbite, who began to walk. The young monk steered towards Leto and Edge Runner who were several feet ahead and caught up with them not long after.

Distinct Seeker

Leto Falke

The Dragon Hunter

User Image

Leto smiled as Clara started her protest at being on Edge Runner, though the amount of her discomfort was shocking. She really was unprepared for this kind of journey and suddenly taking her seemed very ill advised. Still it wasn't the Dragon hunter's style to go back on what he said, and he just kepts his arms on either side of her still to act like railings to reassure her. "I got you my lady, Leto Falke won't let anything happen to you. Whether it's by Edge Runner here or anyone we meet. I swear I'll protect you" he said from behind her, and turned back to see Ezal was following. Frostbite was even behaving for the moment, that was quick. "Looks like your not talented with only ferrets my good monk" the young knight commented to the historian behind him.

(Slight god mod here, just since traveling like this can be a pain if done one post at a time)

As the trio traveled through out the city, Leto purposely took the route with the most population, wanting to let Clara see the more lively spots of S'ven and in return have the people see him with the princess. As they navigated through the city and some girls screamed "I love you Leto!" or "Take me with you dragon hunter!" and others made comments about seeing the princess outside the castle. He would take his hand from the reigns occasionally to wave to the people and smile, letting his celebrity like status show off. Though he'd return it to Clara's side hopefully quickly enough to keep her from panicking too much.

Eventually the trio made it to the main gate, and the guards seemed puzzled to see the princess outside the castle. Looks like Jadis hasn't sent word ahead, that was a troublesome thought. But Leto's silver tongue went into play and he convinced them to open the gate, as the two horses walked down a large ramp and into the valleys as far as the horizon surrounding the great capital. "Welcome to the kingdom of Ardrion Princess" Leto whispered into Clara's ear and smiled. He then turned his head back to Ezal and nodded, signalling for the monk to take the lead of the party.

(Gonna hit the hay for the night, it's midnight here and I work at 8, feel free to god mod Leto and Edge Runner if you want to keep the party moving smile )

IRL Noob

9,650 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Ḭḁṝα ảẏáĥ Ţȟɇѓӧṥḭṡ

Clara shrunk back, pressing her back into Leto's chest. She felt sheepish and embarrassed for getting so overworked from being on a horse. She wanted to turn back and go home.

Speaking of home, out of the blue, Clara snapped, sitting up rigidly. "I never said goodbye!" She paused, thinking of her poor father. She didn't even have any items with her except for what was on her. Clara's fingers reached up with a trembling motion, and smoothed over the sapphire brooch that was wrapped around her throat. "I never said goodbye to daddy," Her voice quivered, and she shrunk back again, hanging her head down low.

Clara heard people wailing for Leto. Girls screaming about how much they wanted him. The men were probably jealous. If she wasn't so preoccupied in her misery over forgetting her father, she would be happily waving and staring at all the wonders and sights about her.

The Princess was lost in her own thoughts. Little tears welling in the corners of her eyes. She felt horrible. Guilty, even. How long was she to be away from home? They were too far away for her just to turn back to say bye. What if something were to happen while she was gone?

Heaven forbid her father passed away! Oh gosh, what would I do.. Clara sniffled, rubbing the back of her hand across her nose. She tried to keep as quiet as possible, and with luck Leto would not hear her crying. Especially since they had just arrived.

Guilt had overwhelmed the poor Princess until she heard a whisper in her ear. It sent a shiver down her spine, feeling the warm breath against her. Clara had never had anybody stand or sit so close to her. The only contact she made often was hugging her father and giving people handshakes. She almost flung a hand up to smack him, but realized the foreign feeling was only him letting her know they had reached their first destination.

"O-Oh, splendid." Clara said, her voice was unknowingly void of any excitement what-so-ever.

OOC // Yeah, I gotta get up early in the morning! Goodnight guys!

Hilarious Entrepreneur

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image

Following Edge Runner, Ezal ignored the Dragon Hunter's cheesy lines. It reminded him of the fairy tales he read as a child. Trying to impress the Princess by acting out the part of a storybook hero. Though he has earned his place rightfully through the hard work of slaying dragons, fame must have corrupted Leto's head with lust. Unless he was like this before his rise of glory.

When Leto noticed Ezal's presence he commented on him not only being talented with ferrets. Elko was out cold at the moment from the fall. He would come too soon enough. The flattering compliment was embarrassing. Especially from the Dragon Hunter. He has yet to know of Ezal's talent with communicating with animals. It wasn't something he likes to open up about with strangers. Not that he's ashamed of it or anything. He just doesn't want his gentle side to be seen by anyone else other then the animals. For he had a soft spot for them, as seen when he bribed Frostbite. But he doubt Princess Clara nor the Dragon Hunter seen it.

Leto lead them throughout the city, showing off himself and the Princess to the crowd. Purposefully it seems he wanted to take them, or Princess Clara to the crowded areas with people. As cheers and screams called out to Leto and Clara, It did not bother him at all that no one cheered for the Historian. As fame has plenty of ups and downs. Irritated with the Dragon Hunter as he was for this, it was also a good idea too. The Princess has a chance to see the blossoming city she was born and raised in with her own two eyes, and the people who live under her father's guidance. A kingdom she would someday rule. The thought dispersed the young monk's annoyance as they headed to the direction where the main gate was.

Soon, they managed their way to the main gate, the guards were confused as to why the Princess tagged along. Leto's silver tongue convinced the guards to open the gate. With reputation, your words are powerful. Opening the main gate, Ezal saw the horizons of Ardrion. A spectacle he began to yearn for. He could feel the wind blowing gently on the back of his hooded head. He felt at home on these open fields. Before indulging anymore on such bliss, the Dragon Hunter gave a nod, signalling him to lead the party to their destination. He made his way forward and took lead. Remembering exactly where to go. Steering Frostbite eat of S'ven.

Ezal Juniper plans to follow the Dragon lake water and up the river to take the bridge that leads from Oor to Sagara. Which would lead them to the Eastern Temple and to the Rastydil Mountain. Should the urge to stock up on supplies arises, they would stop at Vanguard first. Although they are okay on supplies for the time being.

((Directions are subject to change if it's to no one's liking.))
User Image
Z e l n axxxxS i l v e r s u n

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world."

.... Zelna also kept watch on the battle, keeping note of Kaleah's skills. She carved the stone, shaping it to a curved point. "Thank you, Zander. I appreciate the compliment. Ive learned this skill a long time ago, when I was a child. My mother taught me. She said this skill would be useful to me. And she was right." She laughed lightly, her mind fading back to the memory of her mother telling her that, patting Zelna's tiny head. She didnt believe it was going to be useful when she was little, she never thought she was going to who she is today. She always thought shed be another person in a village.
.... Zelana noticed Zander putting away his things before standing and dusting himself off. She glanced at the fight and noticed it had stopped, Kaleah showing defeat. She never wanted to hold grudges against anyone. She smiled at that, she always knew Kaleah was a kind hearted girl. Zelna soon stood as well, setting aside her supplies for her arrows and walked over to Kaine and Kaleah. "Did you two have fun? Kaleah your skills are improving, great work." Zelna spoke with a smile. "Whenever you are ready we are going to be training you with your favorite thing. The bow and arrow." Zelna spoke, laughing lightly before turning around to her bag to get everything ready for the archery lessons. "Zander will be joining you in pratice. I allowed him." She glanced back at Kaine and Kaleah, seeing what her reactions would be. Just because Zander was a smuggler didnt mean he had to be pushed away by everybody.

Distinct Seeker

Leto Falke

The Dragon Hunter

User Image

Leto raised an eyebrow as Clara suddenly seemed very solemn at arriving outside the gate, perhaps she was having a change of heart. Or was she just suddenly afraid, maybe riding a horse was bothering her that much. "My lady what is wrong, if you want to turn back now is the time to mention it? Or is riding by horse proving to be that difficult for you?" the young knight asked the princess, as Edge Runner trotted behind Frostbite. Their wasn't much he could do about the horse, since walking would take far too long and her clothes wouldn't survive the trip in the slightest. Perhaps a detour to Vanguard would be necessary after all. If anything just to get Clara some better provisions for the trip, perhaps he had jumped the gun a bit with the princess after all. Still that wasn't a mistake he wanted to admit, so turning back for gear seemed to counter productive for him. Though if Clara was wanting to go home, they could just say she was being taken for a stroll around the city. Many of the elderly people had already been gossiping about rumors of him and her, so no one would find it that odd.

"Good monk, hold up for a moment. Our lady seems to be quite stricken" Leto said, pulling the reigns on Edge Runner forcing the horse to stop. He was impressed by how quickly the horse obeyed the commands and made it seem natural, truly an impressive beast. "So my lady, what would you command of your Dragon Hunter?" he asked her, reminding her he was still technically her subject and he had to listen to her commands.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff