Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

10,050 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Ḭḁṝα ảẏáĥ Ţȟɇѓӧṥḭṡ

Clara watched in horror as everything transpired. The dragon that landed almost blew the harsh words the masked man had said out of her ears. She shuddered violently, fighting the urge to faint at the very sight of the bronze creature. And the blond maiden thought Exodus was a huge dragon.

Soon after, when the masked man departed with Altair, Clara let out a large gasp of air. She had been frozen in spot and only snapped out of what she was doing when Ezal had been roused from his black out from the little ferret. The Princess almost let out a little giggle, if their previous encounters with the masked man hadn't been so absolutely terrifying. Everybody but her and the children were wounded and hurt. A sick feeling formed in the pit of her stomach that she would have to help each one, and Clara was scared she wasn't up to the task. She would forever try her hardest.. But what if she couldn't save them?

The Princess shook her head. No, she was doing good so far, even for a weak little princess. Everybody had been so kind to her and showed her such generosity and selflessness that she would never betray them or not give it her all.

When Ezal looked up at her and the streak of pink crossed his face, Clara's lips tugged into a smile although she couldn't help it. She didn't let go of Ezal, watching as he coughed and spoke to her and Kaleah.

"Take it easy, Ezal," Clara cooed, her voice soft. She watched as he continued to try and stand. Pretending to be a bit frustrated, she rolled her eyes, then gazed down at the Historian. A delicate finger rose up, as she pushed it against his lips as Ezal lied in her arms.

"Shhh," Clara said, trying to use her hand to push him back down. She didn't mind holding him in her arms. It was the absolute least she could do after all of this. "Don't try to move, or say anything. They're.. Not well, but they're alive and breathing. And that's what matters is that we're alive." The Princess said, thinking back to poor unconscious Altair, being kidnapped by the masked man. Why would he take him? It didn't make any sense to her, but then again nothing did.

Clara continued to hold Ezal. If he would try to move against her, she would continue to try and make sure he didn't leave. Everybody needed a few seconds to take a breather, and assess the situation before they decided what to do. Although the Princess appreciated Ezal's help, she sighed at the fact that he always tried to act too much like a hero. He always had to jump up and try to act all fine afterwards, even if he wasn't. Clara looked down at him, giving a look that said "relax" before she looked around anxiously at Kaleah and Leto, surveying their status.

Tipsy Detective

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image
Stories never die.. For their legends stay alive.

Ezal saw Kaleah hold back the tears as he awaited her reply, then nodded that she was okay. The Dragon Priestess had lost her friend to the tyrant dragon rider. It was overwhelming even to the Historian what their enemy was capable of. Atleast she was okay, Leto seemed fine too. He took quite the beating and fought his hardest. Unlike Ezal, who took one hit in the gut.

When Clara softly told him to take it easy, he continued to try and help himself out of her arms, only because he thought he was burdening her. Assuming that was why she rolled her eyes in annoyance. The white spotted ferret spoke to Ezal, insisting on taking the Princess's word of advice. Before he could protest, the Princess pressed her fingers against his lips, then using her hand to push him down. His pink face, grew brighter and more visible. Elko snickered deviously when he saw the embarrassed expression he made.

The Historan's face grew warm and began to relax when the Princess said that the children were okay and that was all that mattered. Reading her facial expression more thoroughly, she did not seem to mind him being wrapped in her arms. Thankful to her kindness, the young monk smiled and nodded in agreement, she was right. The children were safe and sound, and so too was Princess Clara. He and Leto did their jobs and kept them safe. Without a hair out of place. So he took some deep breaths and cleared his head. Ezal winced his eyes as the pain poked his stomach while he took long breaths. Shortening them, he was lost in his thoughts and was reminded of the Elder Monks. Turning to Elko he was about to speak but the ferret shushed him. It was something very important he had to say to his friend. Impatient, the monk told Elko while trying not to groan in pain.

"Elko...Now is a time more then ever to write our letter to the Elders. They must know of Udanashi's fate." Ezal said softly, then looked into the white satchel searching for a piece of paper while taking out the ink bottle and quill pen. Elko jumped into the satchel, telling him that the letter can wait and that he needed to rest. Ezal sighed, annoyed that the little ferret went inside the satchel. As if to get on his nerves, and he gently took Elko out and put him on the ground. After finding what he needed, he began to work on the letter. Writing in detail, to let them know how he was doing and what he was up to. As well as the grim details of the state they found Udanashi and that they only found four orphaned children in the blazing village. Writing down the important details, while taking it easy in Clara's arms.

the letter in question, reads out.

To my Honored Fathers,

I write to you in high hopes that this letter reaches you safely. A lot has happened on my journey of chronicling the Dragon Hunter's life. Finding Leto Falke was more of a chore then you know. Taking nearly two years to find him until we arrived at the Kingdom of S'ven. I met and befriended the Princess of our country, Clara Rayah Therosis, a charming young lady with much knowledge of herbs and medicine which takes most doctors many years to learn by heart. Her Highness loves to read books as much as I do.

If you're wondering, Elko and I are doing fine and our health varied through our travels. He and I, miss you all dearly. I know everyone eagerly awaits the results of my book, but you must wait longer. There is much detail that I have to go through each day and many chapters to organize. Giving me little time to finish this letter. The absence of a letter from me has been far too long and it was best that I write it immediately.

I am here, in Elder Fein's home village of Udanashi at this very moment on the King's orders to make peace with the Sympathizers. The reason being war is fast approaching between Ardrion and our neighboring country, Allallora. Along the way the the Dragon Hunter and I met some people that traveled along side us, our fair lady joined our journey. But I bring terrible news. As we arrived, a massacre occurred in the village by a loathsome group of bandits. Killing everyone and destroying everything held dear, or so it seemed. But not all were lost, as we searched for survivors we found four orphaned children. However, there were also two survivors as well who we met before coming to the village. A Dragon Priestess by the name of Kaleah Asher and her white dragon Exodus of the Sympathizers with their friend Altair, an Allalloran foreigner and a traveling Blacksmith Mr. Garret Alurra among those who joined our travels.

Together, we fought off bandit forces but Mr. Alurra lost his life. Even if I didn't know him for a full day, he was a brave man. Risking his life to protect the burning village. It's a shame to have lost him so soon. Hurt and wounded, the Princess used her vast knowledge of herbs to mend our battle scars. It was very admiring, showing that even a royal like herself can handle her own and help others. Reminds me of myself when I departed from you all.

Our foreign friend was captured by a man draped in white, a dragon rider of Allallora apparently leading the forces against our fair country or so he claims. A menacing force by himself, I cannot imagine the kind of power he possesses with his dragon of bronze and steel in appearance. Wherever you are, We do hope and pray that you find sanctuary away from the struggles our land is facing. Allallora has many dragons and riders, ready to take claim and dictate our country. War is coming, and I fear the hardship of it may reach you soon. Knowing how long the group has traveled and avoided conflict, my faith in your safety has and will never falter. But I felt it best to warn you as soon as possible. Until the next letter, I hope this reaches you and look forward to hearing from you.

Your pupils,
Ezal Juniper and Elko

If the legend dies, the legacy lives on.

spartan_073's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
pilgoue of Act Ⅰ

xxxxxxxxx▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

S'ven
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Refers to Jadis, Harald, Seranni, and Aria

In S’ven Asteria learned from Aria (after returning Tonks) that Leto was off on a secret mission and wasn’t sure when he was to return. So Asteria left to return to Levenstang, leaving the new armour for her brother with the cavalier women, hoping Aria would deliver it on Leto’s return. Meanwhile Jadis found Seranni and explained that Harald’s promotion would be placed off for a bit longer, and she would need to take over his duties till he was healed. Asteria, accompined again by Ven, hit the road again the next day to leave S’ven behind and return to Levenstang.

Udanashi
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Refers to Kaleah, Leto, Clara, and Ezal

The group spent 2 days behind in the spot, eventually finding Garrets body and seeing him off properly and letting their wounds heal up slightly. Enough they could start travelling and due to Leto’s urgency, they took the long way home. Going south under Dragon and Fire lakes, to avoid anymore traps that could be waiting for them. Kaleah sent messages out to the other hidden villages, informing each one to send an ambassador to S’ven for peace talks. The group started its return journey.

xxxxxxxxx▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

spartan_073's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash