Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Z e l n axxxxS i l v e r s u n

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world."

....Zelna watched Kaleah's every move closely, she studied her movements and her techniques to see what she was best at and what she lacked at. She smirked at Kaleah's comment as she flew around to hit her. Zelna prepared herself and allowed Kaleah to hit her. When she stopped Zelna straightened up, rubbing her shoulder jokingly. "You have the speed, I will give you that. But using that speed is what we need to work on. Your enemy could have a good eye, they could know where your going to hit them and possibly dodge, block or counter attack your move. Watch closely at how I do this." She prepared herself again, running quickly at Kaleah. She stopped infront of her with her hand at Kaleah's neck. "See here, I was going to hit you at the neck and possibly knock you out. But you seen that coming, didnt you? It was plainly seen with my actions. But what you didnt see is that I was just distracting you." She looked down and pointed at her legs, The way she was angled her leg was between Kaleah. "I distracted you from my purpse." She spoke, her leg swung to the side, hitting Kaleah's leg and tripping her. Before she hit the ground Zelna cought her and gently laid her on the rocky ground of the courtyard. Zelna smiled, "Now that your dazed from falling I can go in for the kill by hiting your neck and or your ribs." She spoke, getting up and lending a hand for Kaleah. "You want to be unpredictable so that your enemy would never find out what your going to do. Did you want to try?" She spoke, tilting her head slightly

spartan_073's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
aleah | sher

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬

The Dragon Priestess smiled softly as Zelna rubbed her shoulder. Of course the girl wouldn't hit her bodyguard too hard. She would save that energy for when Zelna would decide to push her to her limits. She stood there, listening. Kaleah supposed that Zelna was right. She was too predictable and that began to worry her. When her friend ran forward at her, she threw her one sword infront of her to block the hand at her neck. Though, when she stopped, Kaleah sheathed her two swords. "?...Distracted on- AH!" Kaleah felt her feet slide out from under her. Then she began to laugh. It really wasn't all that funny, but she couldn't help it. She fell for Zelna's tricks so easily.

"I think I'm just going to lay here for a moment." She grinned, but then grabbed her hand, standing. "Yea, let's try it." Kaleah said. This time she didn't unsheath her swords. She stood there, her hands balling into fists. Then Kaleah ran directly at her once again. She was trying to figure out how she could change things up. How could she be unpredictable? At the last minute, her stance changed. She turned on her heel, sending a jab towards her ribs.
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE FOREIGNER

A silvery haired figure shifted continuously under the thin sheets that hugged her, almost as if it were a living thing itself trying to profess their love for her. Without warning, a sudden gasp for air rang throughout the one occupant home, leaving an eerie chill. The woman sat upright, her lithe hand grasping her heart to make sure she was still alive. It was just a dream...why does the same one haunt me over and over? A shade of darkness crossed her face as she lowered her head, sick thoughts running through her mind. No...it was not. What happened...is true. she thought soundlessly to herself. Of course, the dream that continued to trouble her was that of her near-death experience. She had been wandering the lands of Allallora alone, after her banishment from her kingdom. With no knowledge of survival skills, her body was weak with dehydration and starvation. She collapsed, and after that, she found herself in an infirmary, surrounded by faces she had yet to know. The slender figure stood swiftly on her feet, stretching her limbs to chase out the sleep that still remained. It is a new day, and I must aid them to the best of my ability.

Her obsidian saw sword perched on her shoulder, Kaine looked as if she were on a mission of death. She strolled casually down the dirt roads of Udanashi, her head slightly lowered to avoid eye contact from the other villagers. You could say Kaine wasn't the sociable one, let alone the talkative one. It was just that she had nothing to say, so in place, she would let her actions do the talking. It was because of this people came to the idea that she was just a cold, icy figure that wanted nothing to do with other life forms. Though all these claims were untrue, Kaine had not mustered the courage to say anything about it. Pushing the thought out of her mind, she caught a glimpse of a red and brown blurry in the distance, continually clashing with each other. A small smile graced her lips when she realized it was Kaleah and Zelna, practicing close combat. She had been waiting for this lessons for days, and now it finally came to greet her. Though she was one of the best fighters of the Sympathizers, with weaponry and close combat, she preferred fighting with her fists. The style of fighting always reminded her of her father of whom she left long ago, so a few memories would always do her good when they came. Aside from that, Kaine always excelled slightly when it came to hand-to-hand conflicts. Silver hair trailing behind her, she thrust her sword into the soil, placing some of her weight on it as she leaned on it, watching the battle occurring in front of her. As soon as the sound of panting filled her ears, she spoke. "If you'd like, you and I can have a go." she said simply, indifference plastered on her face. "That is...If it is fine with Zelna."

Timid Roisterer

Harald Kleindienst

Captain of the Guard

User Image

Captain Harald Kleindienst, even after three years the title still sounded good to him. He had worked hard, poured literal blood, sweat and tears and spent hours, sometimes long into the night and well beyond, to gain the rank of "captain"--admittedly, it wasn't the highest rank he could attain in the royal guard, but he was young yet and there were plenty of ways to climb up that ladder. As he day dreamed yet again, the birds chirped and flew across a cloudless blue sky and the din of noise from town was muffled because of the surrounding walls of the palace. Life was peaceful, life was good--Harald Kleindienst brought up the haft of his spear and effortlessly blocked the blade of his opponent, pushing back with all his strength before whipping the spear around once, jutting the tip of the blade directly at his opponent's throat.

He stood for a long moment, staring down the other man, could see the fear in his eyes and then smirked, lowering the weapon and placing the butt against the cobblestones. His opponent let out a breath and relaxed, standing up straight, "Good form this time, Thaddeus," Harald said with a grin, "but you lack a little finesse. If you were a hair faster, you could've got me."

The older man smiled and gave a slight bow of his head, "Thank you, Captain," he replied. Captain, Thaddeus was one of what his lieutenant called Harald's Hopefuls, men and women who were citizens of S'ven and wanted to get into the Royal Guard or the militia and serve their King. It was a controversial topic in the capital city, many lifers from the army and Harald's own subordinates didn't like that Harald allowed civilians to train with him, whether they were intent on joining or not, but the Commander approved and Harald thought it was a service to the city. He had grown up struggling for every achievement, why should he not allow others the same chance, after all? As Harald was soon expected to meet with the Commander for something, he dismissed Thaddeus and the other trainees with a wave and a few "good afternoons" and then grabbed up his cloak, hooking it over his shoulder, but not fastening it--it was a warm day. With another little smirk, Harald headed back to his quarters to change.
User Image
Z e l n axxxxS i l v e r s u n

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world."

....Zelna again watched her movements closely as Kaleah leaped toward her. A smirk crossed her face when Kaleah changed movements and went for a jab to the ribs. Zelna staggered back by the blow. "That there is what Im talking about, Kaleah. Were you thinking about what different move you could make at the last minute? To try and catch me off guard? Im very happy to see your improvement." She smiled at Kaleah, she was very happy to see that she was learning quite fast. Now they just needed to work on the things Kaleah couldnt do well at. The determination in The Priestess' eyes, Zelna could see it like she did within herself a long time ago. The memories began to flood her mind but something snapped her out of it. Someone said her name which made her snap into focus.
....It was Kaine who spoke her name. For a moment she didnt know what to say, because she didnt hear what Kaine had said. Her memories blocked outside noise, which didnt wasnt very fond of. Zelna shook her head though and smiled at her, "Its alright, Kaine. Go on ahead." She spoke with her smile, finally remembering what she had said. "It will give me a chance to study Kaleah's movements more, to see what she knows without me telling her the way." She straightened herself, cracking her back before moving back to the stone bench. "Im getting too old for this." She spoke tiredly, rubbing her back.

spartan_073's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
aleah | sher

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬

Kaleah grinned happily when she succeeded. She wasn't sure if it was because Zelna let her, or if it was because she was learning more. She just hoped it was the second one. Something silver caught her indigo colored eyes and she smiled to Kaine's direction. "Hey!" She said, seeing the saw sword on her shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

The Dragon Priestess was worried about her. Only because when she came into Udanashi, she was half dead. The woman didn't talk a lot, but Kaleah always talked to her like she knew her for years. ( She tended to talk to a lot of people like that. ) Then Zelna pulled out of their battle and Kaine stepped in. 'Ka Poof...' Kaleah hung her arms, leaning down. Her brown hair threw infront of her face as she made the weird sound.

"Alright," Kaleah said, getting back into her composure. She shifted into a stance. "Let's do this."

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Leto Falke

The Dragon Hunter

User Image

Leto finally had to let the pretty ladies leave and sighed, knowing he could only flirt for so long without tempting the wrath of the king. He made his way to the castle's kitchen for one final real meal before returning to traveling across the lands of Ardrion. Sneaking into the kitchen would be impossible with all his armour and gear, so he decided to take the bold approach.

The dragon hunter entered the kitchen and saw the place was fairly dead in the morning, breakfast had already been served and it was still to early to worry about lunch, so the knight had all the pickings he could want. He grabbed a empty plate and loaded some bread and cheese on it, when the scent of roasted chicken reached his nose. Leto followed it too a Female cook working over a fire with a bunch of small chickens and rotating them accordingly. "Here I am following a beautiful aroma and then I find an even more beautiful women" Leto said with a smirk and the girl turned, startled by his sudden appearance.

"My.... lord, I didn't hear you enter" She said a with a surprised squeak and stumbled backwards with excitement towards the fire. Though with one quick swift movement on the hunters part, he place the plate down on a nearby table and caught her with both arms before she got to close to the flames.

"Careful now, we wouldn't want you getting hurt" Leto said and gave a smile, and his teeth even managed to sparkle a bit. The cook just went bright red and nodded, as she let the young knight put her back onto her feet.

"Would you like one, as a thank you for....saving me" She said, looking to the ground and obviously overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of him. "Umm is there anything I can do to repay you?" She asked him, seeming to find the courage to look Leto in the eyes. He just smiled, already knowing how she could.

"Well I'm sure will be able to think of something" Leto said with a smirk.

(Such a player)

Tipsy Detective

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image
Stories never die.. For their legends stay alive.

Up all night again, Ezal Juniper was passed out on one of the desk of the Castle Library. Thankfully with permission of course. Sleeping soundly, he had a hard night making notes of yesterday's occurrences with the Dragon Hunter. Learning more about him, and many others around him. Including the Princess, even the King, who he has yet to meet in person.

The white haired Historian always had a hard time sleeping, and as much of a hard time waking up. Which is where Elko the ferret comes in, climbing up his long white scarf that draped over his shoulders. Standing on the brown hood that covered his head, the ferret jumped to the desk walking to his face. Licking is cheeks in order to wake him up. To no avail of course, as Ezal's cheeks twitched. Just as he thought, it looks like there's only one opinion left for the determined ferret..Opening his mouth wide, he bared his small teeth onto his cheek. Pushing into his cheeks as hard as his teeth could, which awoke Ezal as he screamed in pain.

"AGH!" Ezal instantly pulled himself up from his enjoyable slumber, and pushed his head up from the desk, in response to the bite. Elko's teeth still fasten on his cheek, let go as he felt the young Monk's clear blue eyes dart at the source of his pain. With a brief but sharp glare at his furry spotted friend he put his notes and books into the large brown satchel that he always carries around.

"Elko, truly I do appreciate the pleasant surprise of a wake up..." He paused, taking the other three books that were on his desks that he was reading before he fell asleep putting them back in the bookshelves her found them in. Even through this vast collection of books, he remembered where he found each book. "But, perchance next time you do it in a sort of manner that doesn't cause bloodshed?" The historian felt the small trinket of blood dripping down his face. He wiped the blood with his hand and walked out of the Library and into the courtyard as Elko squeaked and cried, telling his side of the story.

"Indeed, the fault, 'tis mine. But even with my given goal, my young curiosities tempted me to read all those books. Time surely is not on my side, and I do run late for new notes to possibly chronicle." Though raised by monks, his choice of words were very high class. Even books are good teachers to him. As he then sets off to seek the Dragon Hunter. By chance, he caught a glimpse of the Dragon Hunter through the window in the distance, taking a quill pen and notebook in hand from his satchel. Hoping he would fill him in on the happenings of today during his pleasant slumber in the Library.

Once inside the halls, he stopped looking around. Elko finally caught up with Ezal and climbed up his white scarf once more, only to stand on his shoulder. As the young Historian heard voices coming from one of the closed doors. One of them being cracked open. He began jolting down some notes when he heard voices. Rolling his eyes, he had a feeling it was the Dragon Hunter. Though he did not know the man well. He had this feeling he isn't going to like him much at all. His pet ferret snickered at the conversation and his notes. Elko's curiosity overwhelmed him, as quick as he got on Ezal's shoulder, his friend decided to investigate the cracked open door leading into the kitchen.

"Elko! Wait a moment! Halt!" Ezal shouted in a whispered tone. But spotted white ferret did not listen.

If the legend dies, the legacy lives on.

((Lol, Curious ferret is curious.))

Timid Roisterer

Harald Kleindienst

Captain of the Guard

User Image

Harald hefted open the heavy wooden door that served as a side entrance into the palace, it led into a dark, stone corridor lit by sputtering torches and the captain had to stand and squint for a minute to get his eyes used to the sudden dimness. When he was finally able to see, he walked through the hallway, his boots thumping loudly in his ears before he arrived at an archway leading into the cellars. He heard voices up ahead and grinned to himself. Sounds like Leto's at it again. Harald decided to barge in and make a showy play out of his greeting.

Kicking in the door, his arms out wide as if he had just recognized the dragon hunter and was trying to get his attention, Harald Kleindienst yelled out, "Why, Leto Falke, what a surprise to see you here!"

He walked over to the dragon hunter, patting him on the shoulder in greeting, hitting a little harder than he needed to, "Are you disturbing this poor girl, distracting her from her work?" he spoke in a loud, theatrical voice as he talked to Leto, "Now, now, don't you know the kitchen staff is always busy around here!"

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Leto Falke

The Dragon Hunter

User Image

Leto was about to move into kiss the cook, but the abrupt entrance from the Captain of the guard, which he knew as Harald, came in and forced him to let go of the pretty girl. "I was just seeing if she could spare a chicken for this hungry knight" Leto asked and looked back to the girl, to see her fleeing the room out of embarrassment. She ran out a door opposite of Ezal and the dragon hunter just sighed, before simply grabbing one of the sticks holding a chicken and bringing it away from the fire. "Join me for a meal Captain Kleindienst?" Leto asked, obviously some annoyance hinted in his voice. At least he'd get to eat today and he was about to take a bite before he noticed a ferret was wrapped around the chicken and taking small bites of it. "Huh?"

It took Leto a few moments to recognize it was Ezal's pet and he looked over to see the historian peeking through a door. How long had he been watching and was he going to record him flirting with girls as well. "No need to hide master historian, moments long passed and we might as well save these chickens from burning into nothing above this fire" Leto said in the direction of the door, before putting the ferret and half eaten chicken on a table for the small rodent to finish off. It was a shame he never even gotten her name and their wouldn't be enough before he set out to find her again. The dragon hunter just sighed and grabbed another chicken off the fire and slid it off the stick, and onto his plate full of bread and cheese.

"So what can I do for you two fine gentleman?" Leto asked, hoping they both had some business with him to justify their intrusion. Though at this point the young knight now had reclaimed his mood and was showing off a fairly pleasant version of himself.

(Curious ferret is also hungry )

Tipsy Detective

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image

Ezal peaked inside the kitchen for a brief moment but pushed himself out of the way as the Captain of the Guard burst inside to interrupt Leto's advances. He peaked in once more, eyes widened as he they exchanged words and the female cook ran out in embarrassment which made him almost loose his balance and trip when the door was forced open.

Regaining his balance he peaked out to see Elko eatting the chicken in the Dragon Hunter's hand. His eyes widened when he saw Elko nibble on the chicken. Soon Leto him hiding and called to him by the words "Master Historian. As flattering as it was, he didn't react much to it. So with the secret out, the brown robed Historical Monk made his way into the kitchen still with his quill and notebook at hand as he took off his hood to reveal his white hair and clear blue eyes. When he spoke to them both Ezal replied.

"I think the reason is obviously, Dragon Hunter. Need I say more?" Pure, simple and too the point for him to understand. Despite his love for using many fancy and complex words. It was obvious, the Historian was doing his job. Chronicling Leto's story for the world to see. If he would spare him and his adoring fans the jolted notes of his personal life. It all depended on his mood. Happily Elko didn't pay any mind to them as he was simply enjoying the chicken. Which gave Leto a possitive point in the ferret's opinion of him.

"My apologies if Elko and I intruded on any of your important matters." He turned to Elko and sighed, the ferret should be more careful as for a moment he though that the Captain's sudden entrance might have hit his furry friend.

Timid Roisterer

Harald Kleindienst

Captain of the Guard

User Image

"Hungry, huh?" Harald commented, "I'll bet."

He grabbed up one of the pieces of chicken that had been cooking over the fire and grinned at the dragon hunter, taking an enthusiastic bite while he took in Leto. They'd known each other for a time, especially since Leto was well respected among the royal family, particularly the King himself.

The captain noted the small animal, but didn't pay it any mind, he knew it was a pet of the historian and was silently amused by it's confident nature, he listened to the historian reply to Leto and then answered for himself, "There's nothing that comes to mind, other than spoiling your 'conquests'," the captain replied, "I'm due for a meeting soon, something the Commander wanted to speak to me about. Must be important, whatever it is. Anyway, the kitchen entrance was the closest to the training yard."

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Leto Falke

The Dragon Hunter

User Image

Leto sighed as the captain stated he was there just to be a nuisance and the historian seemed to lack any kind of humor with his excuse. The two drastically contrasted each other and he wondered if either of them saw that. Then again had the two even meant before? If they did it was probably only as a passerby. "How rude of me gentlemen, I should of introduced you to each other. Captain Harald Kleindienst, meet a chronicle monk and for the moment my personal historian Ezal Juniper" Leto said, pointing to the person as he said their name, before going back to cutting a piece of meat off the chicken neatly with some cutlery. The dragon hunter placed the juice piece of white meat in his mouth and let the flavor sink in, before swallowing as neatly as he could. Table manners had to be constantly practiced when at the castle, never knew if the king or a pretty lady would walk in.

"You know Ezal, the captain of the guard here also went on some dragon hunts in his younger days. He must have some interesting stories" Leto said, knowing he would have to sneak out soon and he wasn't sure if the king wanted his historian to tag along. If he had to bring him he would, probably having someone else would speed the journey up and make it more entertaining. But the young knight would have preferred a pretty girl like the cook over the historian. Maybe he should have tried to convince her to come along. It would never have happened, but still a nice thought all the same. Plus losing Ezal wouldn't be an easy task.

Tipsy Detective

◥ Ezal Juniper ◤

Historian

User Image

Obviously, Ezal and the Captain knew of Leto's true intentions. His sense of humor was somewhat different then others. Since he is the more literate of the group, or so he believes. Many people would have a hard time believing this boy was a monk, who spoke more like a nobleman then a monk.

Soon, the two were introduced to one another. This man, he remembered seeing the first time he came to this castle, training among citizens and his knights. But never interacted with him This was the Captain of the Guard. He never knew his name until now. Harald Kleindienst, the face of the captain now has his name titled in the Historian's memory.

"Harald Kleindienst, a pleasure to meet the Captain of the Guard." Feeling no need of repeating his own name, he placed his quill behind his ear and briefly shook his hand then let go and put the quill back in his hand. When Leto told him of Harald having been on dragon hunts as well. It intrigued the boy as he glanced at the Captain. But a smirk rose as he noticed it being means of getting rid of him, Assuming Leto didn't like the Idea of his Chronicler following him around.

"As much as you don't like my being here. My traveling fathers urged me the quest of chronicling your legend. But I'm sure when time becomes an ally for all three of us. I may consider writing about Captain Kleindienst's Dragon escapade. I do love a good story." Having no idea how long he slept, Ezal Juniper had no idea the amount of the day he's missed of this man's life. Perhaps something of great importance has happened during his predictable but unexpected surprise from his habitual sleep pattern.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE FOREIGNER

An almost microscopic smile crossed her fair face, her golden hued eyes sparkling. Out of all the places of the world she could have picked, it was the battlefield that she adored the most. It was a place where anything could happen, where you had to stay alert at all times. Otherwise, your life was going to be lost. The thrill that raced through her veins was something that she craved for everyday, and it was here where a small portion would be satiated. "I am fine." she spoke softly, an apathetic look gracing her face. Turning her attention to the red-haired figure, she continued. "Thank you." she said simply, strolling casually to where Zelna once stood. Nodding her head in acknowledgement to the dragon priestess, she cracked her knuckles on both hands, to prepare them for the blows she planned to land on Kaleah. Though this was a practice run, Kaine always felt the need to never hold back, otherwise, she'd look like a weakling in other people's eyes. The hard exterior that she was known for was not going to be cracked by just a free trial. Without warning (and sound for that matter), Kaine sprinted at full force, heading straight for the dragon priestess. Her right hand immediately balled into a fist as she swung her arm, only to be greeted with air. Instantaneously the silver-haired figure followed up with a high axe kick, landing an average blow on the teen. She leaped backward, her stance locked as she bounced back and forth, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff