Welcome to Gaia! ::

★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф

What kind of ignorance
Causes them to be so,
So sick and vile and evil
You did nothing to them
It's just not fair, you don't deserve it.
It's not your fault
You're innocent

★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф

User ImageNazerene took his money and watched as he left, heading off into that great sunlit world that she would never experence. She pocketed the tickets and went watering the plants, hoping her moher would say yesso that she could go. Nazerene had never been around many of her own kind and she wanted to see what this man's music was like. Nazerene smiled at this, the thought that she would finally be around her blood kin... now if only she could find friends... or someone who wanted to go with her...
~ ~ ~ SHAWNY ~ ~ ~ * * * SHAE * * *

User Image User Image

Shae frowned at Emily. If it wasn't good for her, then why drink it? She let it go as Emily went to attend to another customer. Shawny flopped down into a chair rubbing her eyes. "Ae, something's wrong with the skin over my eyes. It's becoming heavy and hard to stay open," Shawny whined calling her sister by a pet name they made as kids.
"You're tired from doing more than you are used to doing," Shae pointed out. "Our shift is almost over and once we get to Emily's place of resident you can fall asleep on the couch." Shawny whined some more and rubbed at her eyes. May be she should have read more about the human body before she made one fore herself. Shae did warn her that a humans body comes with a lot of requirements but she didn't think it would be this difficult.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ Razkial Aiden ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                        It seemed he didn’t have to wait long before a woman approached with a question. Before he answered he looked behind him as if to see if he had been followed, which he had not. Ah well. Turning back to her, he nodded. ”I believe so.” With that, he followed along to the table she had lead him to and sat down. Razekial listened as she stated her name and purpose and then went on to ask what he would like to drink. That he seemed to have to think about for a bit. He had already known what he wanted, but it wouldn’t hurt to give something else a thought, right? Having gone from looking at her to the table when thinking, he looked back up. ”Just a glass of water would be great.” That was the easy part, now while she’d go off and get that he’d have to figure out what he wanted to eat and more importantly, what he could eat.
talking to : The waitress (Emily) ███████████ currently : Sitting in a restaurant; Curious, but mostly hungry

Sparkly Businesswoman

ooc://
edit:
back already

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Frighten My footsteps, and quake before my forbade soul. Fear me for I am life, death, Godking of those inbetween; The bene/mal·lent

Malikog Dretivoc
But.You may call me...

Locate me at: An alleyway.

▒ ▓▕ ■ Mal□ ▣ ▤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Without so much as looking upto properly greet the begin. Mal, with his eyes shut spoke to the begin that had silently manifest himself before him.“It sure has been a while Rexus, I trust things are going well?“ Inquired the male not fully focused on the current situation. His thoughts had begun to wonder off yet again. All of the macabre things he had accomplished in eighteen years of current life.

“Is this really the Universe‘s act of divine justice for me? Hmph only imbeciles repent, I shall never atone for my sins,“
his muse pompous and snide. Finally glancing up at Nexus he smirked. It had truly been a extensive period of time since he‘d conversed with the mercenary; although Malikog wasn't one for keeping tabs on his acquaintes. It'd be nice.

Pushing himself off the brick wall his pale golden-rod eyes deciphered the man‘s aura as a result Mal sighed nonchalantly. Nothing much had changed. There lack aaltercations in Rexus‘ life force, it remained the same since their first encounter. Suppressing a sigh Mal began to walk to the sea green door on the opposing wall. If he was accurate it lead to an restaurant.

Suddenly something spiked his aura, then the crystal-raven-haired boy turned around. “What is it?“ His inquiry was laced with excitement. The adrenaline dispersed as quickly as it arose. The thought of ceasing thralldom invigorated the young physcopath* after reconpousing himself, Mal coolly opened the door. “Come let us continue our discussion inside, it's a bit chilly.“ Stated Mal.

I'm with: An old friend.
These are my thoughts: I...Can feel it.

(( OutOfC....*walks away* edited layout. *An physcopath is someone whom is: reckless,-okay I forget w/ the book told me.Tell u buys later. ))

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( OutOfC...*walks away* I changed the pic because I didn't like it. Also might upgrade the bio...P.S. My usual length. ))

Taken Sex Symbol

[[ ooc: brb Have to go eat (: ]]

Sparkly Businesswoman

Oohkies ^^
&& Your signature makes me happy General Condom x3

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Xx-Logan00139-xX
User Image Zealous pulled up to a cafe and parked out side of it.He got out quickly and walked in side "Hey you guys still open" he asked when he walked in then spotted the boy from the street "Oh hey" he said waving at him while awaiting to be seated

Sparkly Businesswoman

Xx-Logan00139-xX

Were you talking about my character? xD

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
((Da I vas))
~ ~ ~ SHAWNY ~ ~ ~ * * * SHAE * * *

User Image User Image

The girls froze in place. "A neko, a blood drinker, an ectosapien, and a xenosapien all in one place. No danger from the neko and blood drinker. High guard with the ecto and xenosapien." They stared at each other for a moment. They never had to worry about be in danger in Heaven so they were unsure as what to do. Shae took a deep breath to calm herself. "You continue getting the dirty dishes. I will serve the two dangerous men." Shawny was going to protest but her sister stopped her. "They won't attack as long as others are around. It would be too risky for them and they would be exposed." Shae walked out of the back room over to the xenosapien. Shawny kept her eye on her sister while she picked up more dishes to be cleaned. "Hello, I will seat you and your friend." She led the men over to a table in the middle of the restaurant. If they were in the center than the others around would see if they tried to do anything. Shae wasn't about to risk it with these questionable creatures.

Sparkly Businesswoman

Xx-Logan00139-xX

Ohkee, just making sure.
I'll think I should wait for General to post again before I do ^^

Taken Sex Symbol

m i d n i g h t f i r e x
Oohkies ^^
&& Your signature makes me happy General Condom x3

[[ooc: Im back! : D LOL <3 Well I'm glad it does ;3 ]]

Aged Sex Symbol