Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
She smiled softly at him "Yes I'm sure. I'm here to help anyone that needs it and you look like your in need of it." She said as she got up and walked over to him looking up at him . Then she lead him by both hands to the bed as she sat back on it again "Just be careful not to kill me" She said jokingly. She exposed her neck to him again and lightly brought his head down to her neck.

At: Upstairs ███████████ Feeling: Interested but not sure weather to trust him around the kids
She turned and looked at Zerda "You can stay in the house when I'm around I'll protect you." She said smiling and leaning in and hugging him gently "I will always protect you from them no matter what happens." She smiled at him and nuzzles him in her cat like way. She sat down in front of the watering hole and started to pull her shoes and stockings off. Her ears perked up a little and she caught the sound of a voice. Standing up slowly she looked at Zerda. " Stay here or stay close, I think I herd someone but something is a little off about it." She could feel the persons power licking at her. She turned and then made her way to the voice. Quickly and quietly she hid behind a tree and looked at the boy her eyes watching him intently. She pushed forward into the boys mind and said to him through it 'who are you and what do you want!?!'
User Image (With tiger ears and tail.) arrow

At: Out side with Zerda ███████████ Feeling: ready to go play
User Image
Claude sat down next to her and looked down at her neck and then at her he leaned in close and inhaled taking in her scent thinking 'i really am hungry', yet her got up and walked away from her again
User Image
She sighs and takes a small knife making a slit in the side of her neck , wincing. She then walked up to him, stopping him and leaning her head to the side as blood drips down the side of her neck. "Just do it." She whispers and pulls close to him in an embrace. "You need to or you'll end up hurting yourself."

At: Upstairs ███████████ Feeling: Interested but not sure weather to trust him around the kids
User Image
Claude sighed as he stuck his fangs in her neck and started to drink her blood. It was the most amazing blood he had ever tasted as he pulled away he wiped his mouth. "there i drank your blood" he said looking in her eyes
User Image
When she felt his fangs enter into her neck she shivered and moaned in the pain and ecstasy of it. She had lightly stroked the back of his neck. When he pulled away her body tried to give out from under her.

User Image
Claude caught her as he noticed her start to fall. "you alright?" he asked her as he helped her sit down on the bed so she didn't pass out from the blood loss
User Image
She looked up into his eyes. "Yeah I'm fine, nothing bad... it just the feeling I get." She says and she lightly touches his arm. "Seriously if you ever need anything from me just tell me." She says as she starts sitting up and keeps her eyes on his.

User Image
Claude looked at her and smiled deciding to test at a theory he leaned in and embraced her as his lips touched hers. Claude's hands went from around her waist to her face where he caressed her face while their lips were locked
User Image
She pulled close to him and kissed him back loving the feel of having someones arms around her and the feel of his lips. She lightly caressed the back of his neck and he eyes closed tight as she took in his scent and feel.

User Image
Claude was surprised that she had not pulled away from her, but he held her closer to him when she felt her arms wrap around him
User Image
As they kissed she looked into his mind. For his name and memories. For the reason that he was seeking shelter,etc. She shivers and moaned, as one of her sharper teeth accidentally made a small cut on his lip and she tasted the blood in her mouth

User Image
Claude had lowered the blocks on his mind all except certain things like his past and what he was doing there were hidden if someone would read his mind. Claude deepened the kiss with Kiri
User Image
She kissed him back deeper and caressed the back of his neck lightly sucking on his bottom lip in the proses. She moans slightly and shivers as she take in more blood. She then pushes him back on to the bed and straddle his waist leaning over and biting gently into his neck sucking slowly on it.

User Image
Claude smiled as she did and let her take all of the blood she wanted to from him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff