Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

"You have been cordially invited to the Kingdom of Hamir.
The King himself welcomes you into his own home.
As you already know, You have been chosen
to be wed to one of the daughters of the
benevolent King Archibald Everdeen.
You may take your pick of one of his fine daughters.
I hope you find your stay in Hamir enjoyable.
You will be staying here until the wedding after all!
May happiness fill our countries with this peace treaty
that you have so graciously agreed too."

User Image

This is the official notice that was sent out to the four kingdoms surrounding the kingdom of Hamir. In order to prevent war and destruction, the kingdoms' leaders have agreed to marry off their sons to the daughters of the King Hamir. This treaty would be the only thing keeping the strong Northern nation from attacking and ultimately destroying the other kingdoms. It is also the only way that the peace will hold. This marriage would guarantee the safety of the other kingdoms and their people. However, it also means that all the other kingdoms are giving into the North. Basically, the other kingdoms are willingly giving up their power to Archibald Everdeen, making him in charge of all the countries surrounding him. All for the sake of peace.

For a long time, the kingdom of Hamir has wreaked havoc across the land. The North has the most resources, soldiers, weapons, magic, and power. They are stronger than all the the other kingdoms combined. The reason for this, is because of a deal made with the devil himself. The king gave his soul and humanity for pure power. You see, the king of Hamir has always been known as a tyrant. He would slaughters thousands, declare war at the drop of a hat, and win every war he started. Because of this, his army has grown and become even stronger. They would steal strategies from other armies and use spies to gather information. He cares not for his people, his wives and concubines, or even his daughters. He only wants more power. It is only a matter of time before he destroys the other kingdoms in his conquest. Should his plans for war conspire, he would turn the people of the other kingdoms into slaves and soldiers. He would use their resources to make his kingdom even stronger. He will not stop until he rules the whole world. His army is only empowered his actions, feeling that he is the rightful heir and ruler of the world. After all, who could stand against such a powerful man?

The other kingdoms fear the raw power of Hamir. So in order to prevent war, the kings and queens gathered. For many days, they stayed coped up in the large conference room, pleading with Archibald Everdeen to find a way to prevent the upcoming onslaught and war. Finally, they all came up with a solution, though it wasn't one they liked. You see, the other kingdoms have to marry their sons off to the princess's of the northern kingdom. But at least there would be no war and death filling the kingdoms. They made a sacrifice for the greater good of their kingdoms. They didn't want innocent people to die, when they could simply be ruled over by one man. Little did they know of just how evil the king really was.

Meanwhile in the kingdom of Hamir, the king prepares his castle for the arrival of the princes. He wants to put on a good show and seem like a benevolent ruler. One that is not out to destroy the kingdoms. He has finally told his daughters that they are to be married. The daughters know he is planning something, but they fear their own father too much to stop it. For he is not the kindest father. Now, the princes are almost at the castle. They are about to meet and choose their brides to keep the peace between all the countries. But little do they know of the king's evil plan and true hateful self. Surely, something or someone will save the kingdoms, before it's too late!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

There will be NO: cybering, godmoding, autohitting, power playing, trolling, spamming, flaming, Mary Sue's, John Does's, Etc. Etc. Etc. None of this is acceptable! However, if you don't see something listed here, such as romance, fighting, or plot twists, it's A-OKAY with me. Just don't go breaking Gaia TOS.

Tell me if you have an idea for the role play, I like new ideas. Plot twists, as previously mentioned, are welcome and loved. Go ahead, plan with each other. Make your characters have a back story and know each other somehow. It makes things more interesting! Also, please, please, please! Read the other character profiles. I don't want or need five characters that are the same!!! Make them different! It won't kill you, I swear.

You can not post until you're character profile is up and you have sent in a reserve profile. If you are reading the rules, then you know to put a heart in your character profile. When sending in your profile to me, title it Freezing.

This IS a literate / adv. lit role play... You need to post at least three paragraphs long. One paragraph being at least 6 sentences each. Though I don't want any novels. So no more that 10 paragraphs per post please and thank you. Please keep the font readable and no bright neon colors or pale colors. No Text talk! May I remind you this is a LITERATE role play.... LITERATE!!!!

All pictures must be ANIME! If you have a hard time finding one, they use google and search up anime boy/girl. If you still can't find anything you like, ask me for help. I have the right to ask you to change pictures if I don't feel they are animey ... enough. Also, don't use pre-made characters! Such as characters in an anime or game. You can use the picture and name, but don't make them exactly like the character in the anime/game. That's just being lazy!

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image
Roxanne Everdeen
I am a Princess
Roxanne_Aerovane

User Image
Eve Everdeen
I am a Princess
Salem Lucid Ester

User Image
Alana Rose Everdeen
I am a Princess
iRandom Swirlz

User Image
Anya Everdeen
I am a ( Princess )
i_am_ioi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Scefan Tulair
I am a Prince
Loonamist

User Image
Leif Rowan
I am a Prince
FlyingFelicity

User Image
Julius Reshet
I am a ( Prince )
i_am_ioi

User Image
Darren Lycaster
I am a Prince, apparently
Loonamist

User Image
Elise Everdeen
I am a (Noble Lady)
i_am_ioi

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image
Charlotte Josephine
I am a Maid
iRandom Swirlz

User Image
Elizabeth Rehn
I am a Guard
Mesaverde

User Image
Camille Mallory
I am a Maid of Everdeen Palace
Raebiez

User Image
Varenia Vale
I am a Maid
Roxanne_Aerovane

User Image
Ashton Rehn
I am a Doctor
Mesaverde

User Image
Yoru Tsukiyami
I am a Gardener/Animal Caretaker
Raebiez

User Image
Resputin Lycaster
I am a Butler
Loonamist

User Image
Jordi Vilaró
I am a Butler
Mesaverde

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Reserve Profile

[IMG]300x100[/IMG]
[size=24]Character's Full Name[/size]
[size=18]I am a (Princess/Prince/Maid/Butler)[/size]
[size=12]username[/size]

Full Profile

[imgleft]picture URL[/imgleft][align=center][b]Born to the name of[/b] [color=1](name)[/color]
[b]Known by the name of[/b] (nickname)
[b]I am simply a[/b] (gender)
[b]Cycles of the sun and moon[/b] (age, must be between 18-27)
[b]Appearances aren't everything[/b] (appeared age)
[b]Of course I am a[/b] (Princess / Prince / Maid / Butler)

[img]http://www.playpianolessonsperth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/divider-curly.jpg[/img]

[b]It runs through my blood[/b]
[color=1][u]main power[/u][/color] - description
[color=1][u]sub power[/u][/color] - description
[color=1][u]sub power[/u][/color] - description
[b]It clouds my thoughts[/b]
[color=1][u]weakness[/u][/color] - description
[b]I'm not useless[/b]
[color=2][u]skill[/u][/color] - description

[img]http://www.playpianolessonsperth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/divider-curly.jpg[/img]

[b]The things I love[/b] (likes, at least 10)
[b]The things I hate[/b] (dislikes, at least 10)
[b]Am I what you expect?[/b] (personality, at least 1 paragraph long)
[b]The past is the past[/b] (bio, at least 1 paragraph long)
[b]The song I sing is[/b] (URL please)
[color=2][b]The voice in my head[/b][/color] [size=18][color=1](username)[/color][/size][/align]

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Outside:

Courtyard:
User Image

Forge:
User Image

Stables:
User Image

Hot Springs:

Green House:
User Image

User Image

First Floor:

Entrance Hall:
User Image

Ball Room:
User Image

Dinning Room:
User Image

Kitchen:
User Image