11,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Firiel Seren Caterali

Second Youngest Princess of the Caterali Family

User Image

Firiel stood where the maids who had ruthlessly scrubbed her, dressed her and worked on her appearance shoved her and bid her to stay. Firiel's head turned she couldn't really see much just faint shapes she could tell were the pedestal raised or dropped depending on how you wished to say it. Firiel could tell where her sisters stood, she shivered wishing they were not so far away. Being uprooted away from the only place she had known and gotten use to she could remember how many strides it was from her room to one of her sisters, the warmth of the sun and the warm breeze. Here it felt cold, dark, and the air dry, Firiel doubted that flowers grew here but she held onto the hope. 'Maybe they have flowers they are just different kinds with different smells. it will be nice to explore and see what they smell like' she thought to herself trying to keep her spirits high.

Firiel Knew herself to be the weak link of her family, she was her fathers biggest disappointment. Unlike her sisters Firiel couldn't fight like they could, the best she could do was get as vicious as she could when and if someone close was hostile towards her and within a close range she still had her impeccable hearing and sense of smell to alert her of things. As well as her sharp claws and her teeth. Most of the time her father pretended as if she didn't exist if it wasn't for her mothers wishes she was sure he would have found a way to dismiss her from the family and she would have been on the streets. Guess that was another positive thing about being here, she was now away from the tyrant she called her father. and so was her sisters. he couldn't hurt her or them anymore, though her sisters more often then not tried to protect her from him taking on more of the beating then she did, even her youngest sister sweetly stubborn Gwen. At times it made Firiel sad that she couldn't even protect her youngest sister like she could have. If they all could be so brave as she admired all her sisters, she could be to. So Firiel stood up straight and held her head up high, she would prove that she wasn't as useless as many thought her to be. and she may not be as physically strong but her spirit was.

Firiel heard the creak of the doors as they were thrown open. Then following that sound, Firiel heard one soon to be brother in-law speak and another walk by and step up to where she was sure they had Ame stand apparently he was the strong silent type?. She could see a shadow approach her and step up next to her. Firiel's amethyst eye's stayed on his form for a moment before she choose to turn her head forward. It took everything Firiel had not to wrinkle her nose as she could smell the blood that coated him she could hear the clink of his armor as he moved. She wondered if this tin man had a heart. She had overheard about his youngest brother and could only imagine how that would have felt she would have been devastated if she lost one of her sisters. "I know your name dear sir, and the pleasure is all mine." Firiel replied as she picked up the sides of the soft but surprisingly warm wedding gown they had her wear and curtsied, glad she was not put in a corset. Firiel's sisters had told her what color it was before they were placed here to stand for their grooms, and her brown hair rested in loose curls that framed her face. When Alexander mentioned the colors of her dress his tone gave much more away then he probably intended. "i will have to take your word on that Prince Alexander. I am warm enough, i may not be use to your climate here but i'm sure i will grow accustomed to it." Firiel replied politely.

Firiel was debating on giving Alexander her most sincere and genuine condolences when it came to his little brother's passing, when she heard the ceremony starting. Firiel stood next to the prince her heart racing as she was nervous. 'I can be brave... i can be brave... i can be brave just like them' Firiel kept thinking. Trying not to think to far ahead, as they would have to consummate their marriage later this night for their marriage to be truly binding.

User Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

The war was over and valin sat on his steed watching his brothers, he didn’t speak he didn’t complain he didn’t rage. He had become more withdrawn since his younger brother was killed, he was such a sweet boy and they had been close. Now he was gone and the war was over because their decrepit father decided that they would take the enemy the women who were responsible for his death, for their brides. He had never thought about marrying, not like autzen, who was going to wed no matter what he wanted. Valin wanted a quiet life with his brothers and in his library. Then again he also wanted to tear and dismember these princess’s with his claws and teeth. He wanted to destroy them with every ounce of his being. To bathe in their blood and finally get revenge for what they did to his little brother. He sighed and shook his head as they rode through the mud and falling snow. The weather was getting cold and he didn’t mind, actually he preferred the cold weather it brought his fire down and made thinking easier for him. A rumble shot through his chest as he heard his brother talking about this wedding. It made no sense he was not going to bed a feline, he was not going to be nice to a feline. Actually he would probably just ignore this woman and avoid her as much as he can.

They rode through town and people cheered, but they cheered for autzen, he was the crown prince and he was the war hero. Yes the rest of them had fought too but they didn’t matter as much within the hierarchy. It didn’t take too much longer to get home; he wanted to get home and get washed and hide away from the world. He didn’t mind doing that. He listened to his brothers but didn’t add to the conversation. When it was decided to go in like this he nodded and walked in behind his brother and headed towards the alter with the feline princess standing there. He heard the words from autzen and his bride to be and had to hold back a smirk, this was going to be interesting. That feline had spunk and maybe just maybe someone for autzen to argue with other than one of us. He walked towards his princess and nodded his head; he would not bow to her, not now not ever. The only man he ever bowed to was autzen. That was because he respected the man and looked up to him whole heartedly.

He stood beside his princess and looked her over. Yes she was pretty enough but she stunk like a cat and her features were, soft they were not the way a dragon woman was and it bothered him. He saw the way others acted with theirs and was not really sure if he could speak without ripping into her. She was so fragile and he could destroy her and this whole treaty so easily. But if autzen could be civil, well sort of civil he figured he had to do the same, he was not going to do something that would anger the elder dragon. He looked down at her. “Hello princess Gwendolyn, I am prince valin. Shall we get this over with?” he held out his hand to her waiting for their turn.

((ill get a layout soonish))

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User ImageUser Image

Thankfully, his bride-to-be wasn't a complete coward. She did, at least, answer him, though he could've done without the snakiness. Did she not know the boon she had been granted, in being brought here? It might not have seemed much to her, but Autzen's father had singlehandedly stopped his eldest son from razing the entire Caterali Kingdom and the princesses along with it, in a great conflagration of his own design. He was regal, yes, but never tamed. He was the strength of the Dragon people, and he wouldn't let this slight against them—and himself—to go unanswered. "It seems your hunt was successful. How many of your own did you kill on the way back? How many ignored your orders m’lord?"

He snorted, when he heard her retort. "I assure you, they were not under my orders. Those loyal to me would never disrespect the crown so. They got what they deserved, and so did those of your species I encountered. A quick, merciful death." Autzen told her, shaking his head. Dragons weren't the only thing he and been hunted. Feline blood could be smelled on him as well, under all of the other scents. Autzen had simply caught a few deserters on his way back to wed Kiara. They had been on Dragonlands, contrary to the treaty. So Autzen had sliced their heads clean from their shoulders whilst he'd ridden by them after his own deserters. "Those who disobeyed our Laws wanted to leave before this false peace comes to an end, to see their families." Autzen told her truthfully. At least, it was what the peasants thought of this marriage. A sham, a temporary stay of arms before they would be called back to the battlefield. Autzen didn't know if he agreed or not, but it was clear from how the Princess he was about to marry was acting, she didn't think it'd last either. Little did he know she didn't want to go home.

At his compliment to her attire, she nodded and took his hand. Something about how she was moving put him on edge. He had seen soldiers walk as she did. There was something wrong with her. His eyes narrowed, their blood red irises slowly fading back to his normal blue. "Thank you m’Lord, it seems they knew my colors before I even arrived, the gown is beautiful. Now let us go and be wed as is what has been ordered of us."

"They are your colors now—the colors of your House. Of mine." Autzen said. She probably wouldn't dress in much other than dresses of the same fashion. She wasn't a Warrior Queen, that was for sure. No one would trust her with a sword on her hip, especially not Autzen, and especially not now. Autzen still had all of his weaponry on him. Two daggers up his sleeve, broadsword on his hip, a dagger in his boot, on his belt, and a sharpened pendant on his necklace, just in case. He was armed to the teeth, because he'd just come back from the battlefield. He'd lost countless daggers in bodies and never retrieved them, so he carried multiples. Autzen sighed as his father came into the room. He came to Autzen first, smiling. He coughed, causing Autzen to recoil slightly; he didn't want to become sick like his father. He and the man had once been close but recent turns of events had pushed them apart.

"My son, welcome home." the King said, bringing Autzen in for a hug. Autzen stiffened, holding the man but not really hugging him back. His eyes re-ignited to a deep, burning red. He bowed once the King stepped back, coughing once more. The King was in his best finery for the occasion, and the four Fire Priests were, as well. Their black cloaks covered most of their faces, but their shifted jaws—those of dragons—could barely be seen. They had been cursed like this, stuck in one form. It happened to peasants, sometimes, and those children were honored instead of shunned, as Priests and accepted into the prestigious monastery, training in the most intricate fire-breathing methods, and also in turn training unruly Princes in the same craft. Some had slits in their hoods to showcase their oddly formed, mostly stunted, horns, and their fingers, clasped together before them, were grays, greens, and other colors, as their scales covered their skin, their nails like Dragons' talons. Some hobbled because of body deformities, but these were only middy deformed men, and the most talented at what they did.

"Let the Ceremony commence with my Blessings," The King said, rising to his throne. Autzen sighed, holding onto Kiara's hand just a little too tightly. His anger was showing through, though only in his body language and his eyes. His face was a serene, an unreadable mask devoid of emotion. The Fire Priests came foreword, all with brilliant red sashes. Autzen knew what to do. He had seen many wedding ceremonies. He raised their clasped hands, his fingers entwined with hers. He turned to face her, and she him.

As the Priest spoke, in his raspy inhuman voice, he tied the sash around their wrists, binding them loosely together, yet tight enough that neither could pull apart. He gazed down at her, and noticed a sort of discoloration on her neck. He said nothing, and brushed it off. It was probably an injury from riding here. Over mountains and through other harsh terrains—the road was hazardous. Autzen listened to what the Priests were saying, though he already knew the ceremony by heart. He knew all there was to know about ceremonies and things a King must do and be knowledgeable about—it was all included in his training. "Do you, Autzen Dragomir, First of your Name, Heir to the Dragon Throne and the Northlands, promise to protect this . . . woman under your House's banner and defend her with every beat of your heart, until your demise?" he asked, his voice hesitating where he was supposed to say 'Dragoness' in the pledge. She wasn't a dragon.

Autzen hesitated for just a second—not long enough for the King to take notice, and probably not even long enough for anyone else to notice either. Looking into those distinctly feline eyes, he felt a sort of revulsion at the fact he would need to protect her from his own people, and that had caused him pause. "I, Autzen Dragomir, First of my Name and Heir to the Dragon Throne and the Northlands, do so promise." he found himself saying. The King relaxed, a satisfied smile on his face. Autzen's eyes widened, completely burning red, and he almost snarled, hearing the words come out of his mouth. He'd signed away his life, in that one sentence. Normally, as he had heard, most marriage ceremonies only asked the male if they would pledge themselves to the other, but this one was different. Most Dragon Weddings were. They weren't a completely-male-dominated society. Women were soldiers, too, but most chose to be homemakers. They were strong but not as large or as powerful as males, but due to their lithe forms, they were in fact faster than most males.

"Do you, Kiara Caterali, First of your name," he did not assign her a title yet—she was to officially receive one the moment the wedding ceremony concluded. She would be the Crowned Princess, Heir to the Dragon Throne so long as Autzen remained alive. ". . . Promise to uphold the honor of your Dragon mate with your actions and abide by the Rule of Law, until your death?" he asked. They would ask the same of each princess; it had previously been decided as such. Once Kiara had responded, the Priest tightened the sash and placed the blood-laced wine in their hands. Autzen tilted the goblet towards himself, taking a large gulp, then offered it to Kiara to do the same. The goblet was taken from them, refilled, and passed down to each couple as they said their vows. And now it was time to seal their bond with a kiss. Autzen looked away for a moment, then moved in, his free hand moving to barely touch her jawline. He kissed her, and though his movements were sharp his lips barely touched hers once, twice, then were gone from her. He pulled back, looking at her.

"I really hope you prepared to honor this. I may not believe you are sincere but until you or one of your siblings presents evidence to support my intuition . . ." he trailed off, reaching out and touching her lips, which he had just finished kissing. They were still wet. "We will be husband and wife." He told her. He meant it, and would expect her to honor all that came with it.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kiara knew he was angry, butshe saw him watching her strangley and she cursed herself. She needed to ignore the pain for just a little longer and then she would be free to let it take her to oblivion. She was happy he had accepted her good hand not the sprained one, that would have been a disaster had she hissed in pain when he grasped her hand. Now she followed him to where the king waited and she allowed them their words, though it was odd watching them, she knew how her father was and she saw this was very…different, his father seemed almost loving to the man even if he didn’t like it. "My son, welcome home." She watched the king cough, she wished she could help him, yes he was her enemy but he was suffering and she didn’t agree with letting creatures suffer for no reason. And she could see no reasoning to this at all. "Let the Ceremony commence with my Blessings," she could tell he was angry, he was squeezing her hand harder than necessary but again she was glad for the good hand, her father had left her with some dignity it seemed.

She watched as the ribbon was wrapped around her hand and his and listened to the priests, this was so different than a feline ceremony and well she was fascinated by it in some small way. "Do you, Autzen Dragomir, First of your Name, Heir to the Dragon Throne and the Northlands, promise to protect this . . . woman under your House's banner and defend her with every beat of your heart, until your demise?" yes she knew he hesitated, she was not surprised though, not until he spoke the vows he didn’t want to speak. "I, Autzen Dragomir, First of my Name and Heir to the Dragon Throne and the Northlands, do so promise.” And then they turned to her and she listened and responded as she was told she must when they arrived.
                                        "Do you, Kiara Caterali, First of your name," ". . . Promise to uphold the honor of your Dragon mate with your actions and abide by the Rule of Law, until your death?" she nodded and took a breath, though it hurt to do so and if you were listening well enough you could hear the pain in it. “I Kiara Caterali, first of that name do so promise.” Oh the words tasted fowl on her lips and she wanted to snarl and be dragged kicking and screaming but this was something she had to do. she swallowed the wine, it was sweet and heady but maybe it would dull some of the pain, and then he was leaning towards her. She flinched slightly in pain when he touched her cheek but then his lips brushed hers, he tasted of smoke and flames, and then they were gone and he was looking down at her

"I really hope you prepared to honor this. I may not believe you are sincere but until you or one of your siblings presents evidence to support my intuition . . ." "We will be husband and wife.” She sighed and shook her head. “You can think what you like husband, but I don’t intend to do anything to destroy this treaty, but I tell you now I will not be forced.” and she whispered softly to herself “as long as i dont have to deal with the same stuff here as i did at home.” She didn’t want to be there but there was no way in hell she was ever going home, if it came down to it she would take her sisters and they would vanish forever finally being free of the torment some of them had received at her father’s hand, or his orders. They moved out of the way so the other couples could get married and after a moment autzen wordlessly sliced the sash and walked away. She rolled her eyes and looked around unsure of where they were supposed to go. She sighed but then a maid walked over and looked her over. “Come this way please. You are to wait for the masters to return in the reception room.” And then she was walking away. She shrugged thankfull to be moving again. She walked behind the woman to a large room. There was a large couch and many chairs scattered around the room and a large fireplace burning brightly with glowing flames. There were refreshments sitting on a long table, she didn’t have an appetite though, so she ignored them.

She licked her lips and closed her eyes as she stood there. She wrapped her arms around herself trying hard to breathe through the pain. She wanted to get this dress off; she wanted to rub the salve on her ribs and her wrist. She had brought it with her, snatching it from her father’s medical team before they had been sent off. The ride had been bad but she kept going to get here on time. She watched the door though, she waited for her sisters, she needed to make sure they were okay and nothing had happened to them. Firiel may be able to take care of herself but she worried about her all the time anyways. Their father had paid little attention to her thankfully, kiara had taken the brunt of that pain but she worried these dragons would do something horrid to her because she was different; she couldn’t see much more than shapes and outlines. She growled and leaned against a wall, sitting would hurt while in her corset so she leaned against a wall supporting her hurt wrist in the other hand.

Rum_1313's Wife

Deadly Vampire

15,225 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Nudist Colony 200
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

Waiting.... that's all they had to do was wait.... had to stand here and wait for the ******** lizards they were going to be stick with for the rest of their lives. No scratch that, it was first getting prepped and stuffed into a White dress and then had her hair done up in a bun with braids and some flowers in her hair. wouldn't be long till her future husband walked in and they would be married. why the hell did her father even do this to them!!!! b*****d needs a good beaten. not as much as her future family. if she could, she'd kill him on the spot, but then she'd be killed for murdering the prince of this land. the fact they had to kiss made her want to vomit. his breath would most likely smell of ash. great... she was stuck kissing a pile of ash. joy.

Gwen heard the cheers and stole a glance at her sisters wondering what they were all thinking. they were the oldest after all. she looked up to them and looked out for them as much as they did her. she could see Ame shared her thoughts as well which made her smile. when the doors opened she looked back and saw the 4 brothers walk in. they looked gross! they couldn't even clean up?! the fact they proudly wore the blood of her kind made her angry. though it seemed they didn't agree with this either. well look at that they had something in common. well that and they wanted to kill one another. such a loving joined family huh? she watched as each of her sisters met their future husbands and looked to see hers coming her way. oh joy he looked like an a**. well she was a b***h so this should be fun at least.

She looked him over and had to think 'well at least he's handsome... this would be worse if he looked like a horses a**' this made her smirk some. when he stood next to her she looked at him from the corner of her eyes, "Hello to you as well Prince valin. Yes if we have to." she said bluntly. she took his hand and watched as their father came out and soon it began. starting with her oldest sister. at least she'd be the last to go threw this hell. she had time to mentally prepare herself for this. Gwen hoped after this and durning the reception, she could sneak away to a quite place and draw. they must have a library here... they couldn't be that stupid. then again...

Soon they were done with the first and they began to move down the rows. she had to take a deep breath as she closed her eyes some. she had to remain calm. she couldn't over react. the king was right there. though he looked deathly. she really didn't want to get sick as well. though as bad as this thought was.. she wouldn't be stuck with this thing long. why was it actually going by so fast.....just her luck.....

(( OOC: code the rest later >_< wink )

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Friendly 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Corren Rune Dragomir
    ~Second Eldest Prince~
    Corren has been looking forward as well waiting for this all to be over, when Ame had decided to talk he glanced sideways at her. "Corren Dragomir. The pleasure is all mine princess Ame" He replied he could feel her hand shaking and all he could do was muse as to why. Was she scared, or just very angry? Maybe she was both scared and angry. Corren tightened his hand gently to help hide and disguise her hands shakiness. "Regardless of the reason, we can't have your hand shaking lest my people misjudge it as a weakness." Corren whispered low enough for Ame to hear, as he looked forward again. Corren hoped his brothers did not over hear him trying to be helpful.

Corren looked forward and when it was their turn and he seen his father Corren smiled warmly at his father when he seen him.Corren's eyes showing a bit of worry for his fathers heath. "My son, Welcome home" Corren heard him welcome Autzen home and then give the blessing. Corren was not jealous of the attention their father gave Autzen, and hoped his older brother could continue to contain his rage. He knew that things were not the same between them as they once were and Corren would not have hugged his father back but for different reasons, he did not wish to dirty his fathers fine threads. For this same reason Corren had tried not to stand too close to Ame lest he dirty her lovely dress their people had worked hard to made for her. He was sure that all those present for this would think it because he did not wish this wedding to go through. Corren then felt the ribbon being tied and turned to face his bride knowing right now he knew he wasn't much to look at muddy and caked in blood you couldn't even fully tell what the color of his hair was. Corren almost expected his bride's face to scrunch up in disgust. Corren listened to the priest as patiently as he could. "Do you, Corren Dragomir, Second son of the Mighty Viserys Dragomir, promise to protect this woman under your House's banner and defend her with every beat of your heart, until your demise?" Corren listened to these words and wondered if they would be the contract to his own death and demise. 'gosh i hope not' he thought to himself.

"I Corren Dragomir, Second son of the Mighty Viserys Dragomir, do so Promise." Corren replied smoothly though it left a bit of a bad taste in his mouth. He took this time to observe his wife to see if she gave anything away while at the ceremony. Corren heard them ask her her part and watched her respond waiting to see if she would bulk when it came to her vow. When the goblet was put in their hands he tipped it to his mouth and took a decent sized gulp, resisting the urge to drink it all as he was thirsty and would not leave her enough to sip. It was a refreshing drink after the long ride back. Corren then moved his hand to tilt it towards her and once she was done and the goblet taken he leaned in and gave her a kiss that was just long enough to be acceptable for the occasion. Though he did not cup her cheek lest his other hand dirty her feline features.

Once that was done he lead her off the pedestal and waited at the edge in case she needed assistance down and when out of the hall "one moment, please do not wiggle or squirm i do not wish to burn you." Corren instructed her knowing they had some time before Alexander would come through the doors with his sister in-law Firiel. Corren moved her hand and his closer to his mouth and breathed a bit of his blue flame onto his own hand being careful not to get ame's and when the ribbon burned enough he ripped it off. he then looked over at her and then sighed. "You are amoung strangers here some which may wish to harm you...so as per my part of the wedding vow i will escort you to the room were you will wait with your sisters for us to return as i would very much like to get more presentable. It will be safer for you this way.... though i am sure you are quite capable." Corren requested of her rather then allowing the maid to do that work as he walked with her to the room that had refreshments for them while they waited "now if you will excuse me Wife." Corren then exclaimed as he then headed off to his chambers knowing a bath would be ready for him he couldn't wait till his armor was off and he was clean of this filth.

Devoted Duck

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxXX

• Ame felt him squeeze his hand in hers and heard his whisper, but she could not help but be a little surprised at his advice. Why would he try to help her? They would see her shaking as weakness, huh? Then they knew nothing of Ame. She was not weak, she was not afraid, she was simply frustrated beyond belief with the entire situation to the point where she could barely contain herself. That her sisters seemed to be handling this all so well was mind-blowing to her. How are they so calm? Then again, she suspect their own calm demeanors were masks that they wore just as she wore hers, even if hers was a little less believable than the others. She To Ame it made absolutely no sense but regardless of how she felt and what she thought, she couldn’t help but feel her heart sink all the way to the floor as the priest made his way to them. She listened but she couldn’t help but peer at the priest out of the corner of her eye as the creature, she had no other word for it, asked Corren if he would be able to uphold his duty as husband and dragon. Though, when he spoke finally, her eyes came back to him, searching his face for any hint of what his feelings on the matter were. He was so caked in mud and god knows what else she couldn’t figure out a damn thing. Then it was her turn.

"Do you, Ame Caterali, Second of your name, Promise to uphold the honor of your Dragon mate with your actions and abide by the Rule of Law, until your death?" It took Ame a moment to find her voice but when she did it was strong and clear. “I, Ame Caterali, do so promise.” She had to fight back the wave of naseau and dread that hit her as the last syllable left her tongue. Great, I’m married. My dream job attained at last. She took the goblet when it was offered to her and took a sip of what was left. It was good, but not something she would want to drink often. Something about its flavor bothered her, but she couldn’t pinpoint what. Due to her pondering of the wines flavor, Corren’s kiss caught her a little off guard thought she regained her compsure quickly as he receded. His lips tasted like the wine, and that threw her off.

She followed him down the hall, almost stopping to complain when he lifted her hand to his mouth. Her eyes widened slightly as she felt heat, but no pain as Corren burned the ribbon, separating them. His concern for her was almost laughable, and the notion put a small smile on her face. “I am more capable than you know Dragon, though, I suppose you will see that in due time. I do appreciate the concern, and the escort be that as it may.” Her smile widened as she reached the door to the room where refreshments waited. She gave a small curtsy as he left before mumbling as he turned and walked away. “You are more than excused, Dear Husband.”

Once he had vanished from sight Ame pulled open the doors to the room where the smell of food, good food at that, assaulted her nostrils. Completely distracted for a moment, she almost didn’t notice Kiara leaning up against the wall. Worried Ame immediately made her way to her sister, concern lining her face. “Are you alright? Here turn around, I’ll loosen the corset. If you have to be miserable you should at least be miserable and able to breathe.” She waited, unsure of whether or not Kiara would actually let her do it. Naturally they had an appearance to uphold, but the dress could always be redone by a handmaid, until then comfort would take precedence.

Out of the corner of her eye Ame saw the refreshment table and made a mental note to check that out. Ame loved food, she loved drink. Most of all, she loved to eat food and drink. While the Princess was hardly a drunkard, as that would be highly improper, she could not deny her love for wine. It would seem they had a considerable spread on the table, which she would naturally have to investigate, as any wine lover would. “Speaking of miserable, did you see my husband? In fact, all of our husbands. Filthy. It was depressing, they dressed us all up in these ridiculous gowns and they walk in caked in mud and blood. Have they no respect?”

Outfit: Wedding Gown
    OOC: c:

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Rum_1313's Wife

Deadly Vampire

15,225 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Nudist Colony 200
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

Hearing the feline speak made him roll his eyes. Alex just nodded and smirked, "Yes felines do enjoy the warmth don't they" he said and then watched as his father came in. this made him glare and look away. he personally didn't care weather the man paid mind to the rest of them or not. he wouldn't pay him mind. the only thing that concerned him was the words, "Let the Ceremony commence with my Blessings" this made his his poster fall a little, but not enough to be noticed by said man. he watched as he placed himself on his thrown and then watched as his oldest brother was first to wed. soon they finished and went to Corren. how the hell was he so damn calm about this. Even the Angel of the family had to be upset. one day he'd have to find out what made his brother tick. still always a fun challenge

with his two older brothers finished it now was his turn. Alex lifted their joined hands together and stole a glance at the man he was forced to call father. the way he looked at him made him wonder if he knew how he was and what he was thinking. great of all the times to pay attention to him he had to choose now. His mind snapped out of his thought when the priest spoke, "Do you, Alexander Dragomir, Third son of the Mighty Viserys Dragomir, promise to protect this woman under your House's banner and defend her with every beat of your heart, until your demise?" the words were stuck in his mouth due to the words he wanted to say threatening to come out, 'no no I don't you piece of s**t!' he took a deep breath and finally spoke, "I Alexander Dragomir, Third son of the Mighty Viserys Dragomir... do so promise" well that was difficult but stealing another look at his father he noticed he was pleased and it made him want to gag more.

Hearing his soon to be 'wife's' own vows repeated, he knew that there was no turning back now. When the goblet was placed in his hands, Alex took a small sip and then handed it to his now wife. gods just kill him now. After she had her sip, he mentally took a deep breath and ran his hand threw a bit of the hair that fell and kissed her softly before he moved a way and lead off the pedestal. As he did though he looked at his younger brother his eyes giving him a 'good luck' look before he grabbed a knife from his hip and severed the ribbon before he looked a his wife, "I must bid my leave. I will see you soon enough my wife" he said keeping his cool as much as every word he was forcing out. He then turned and left heading to his own room letting one of the maids take care of her. he didn't really want to be with her for longer then he had to. he was already feeling sick and wanted to wash his mouth out.

Once in his room, Alex noticed the bath and sighed some, "well here is one good thing" he told no one and quickly got out of his armor and sunk into the bath. he hid his head as much underwater as possible and just relaxed for a new moments. enjoying the small moment of relaxing, before he sat up cleaned up and then prepossessed to get dressed in an elegant outfit that suit his own style and colors. He never got the most important thing in his outfit and that was a dagger hiding in his jacket. having so many felines around, he wanted to be careful. he would have done something to his hair, but no matter how much he tried; or anyone else for that matter, it never stayed in place. he was stuck with messy hair, but it worked for him. With everything done, he headed out to see how his oldest brother was doing and to talk to him.

Finding Autzen's room, He knocked on the door and waited for his brother to give him permission to enter. Once he was granted permission, Alex walked in and bowed his head to him, "I thought I'd see if you needed any assistance." Seeing his brothers look, he walked over and did the last of the buttons, "so your wife is surely interesting...." he said and blew his hair out of his face was he was done and stepped back making sure the buttons where done right. he then looked at the other man and smirked, "Well you clean up good." he said and ran his hand threw his always messy hair. one day he'd love to see someone get it to stay down. it was not only driving him nuts for peoples complaining but his fathers complaining as well.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kiara hurt and she wanted to lay down and sleep, or maybe get drunk so that she didn’t feel it anymore. She heard steps coming towards the room and she smelled her younger sister so she didn’t move, had it been her husband or any other dragon she would have gotten ready to attack and defend herself. The doors opened and then her sister entered, then she came closer and kiara opened her eyes and watched the concern on her sisters face. “Are you alright? Here turn around, I’ll loosen the corset. If you have to be miserable you should at least be miserable and able to breathe.” She shook her head but moved to turn and allow her sister to loosen the corset. “Please loosen this thing. The b*****d broke my ribs and bruised me up a lot before letting us leave the palace. I’m thankful to be away from him, but I worry about all of you being this close to dragons.” She smirked as her sister spoke as she loosened the strings of her corset “Speaking of miserable, did you see my husband? In fact, all of our husbands. Filthy. It was depressing, they dressed us all up in these ridiculous gowns and they walk in caked in mud and blood. Have they no respect?” she shook her head and turned to her sister. “They did it on purpose, they don’t like this anymore than we do and they will do whatever they can to make us break this treaty.

She smiled down at her sister, they held the same shifted form, though her own was the larger after all. They were both strong and independent. She loved all her sisters but they were the closest for these reasons. “Things will be alright, I don’t know how but they have to be, and we have to make sure this treaty doesn’t fail, for our people so they don’t lose their lives.” She loved her people, loved their culture the stories and the dance and music, she loved everything about them and if that meant she had to wed a dragon then so be it, she would do so for them and for her sisters. Her father didn’t matter, he would die and she would be the one to do it, she would be the one to kill the man who had abused her for so long. Her eyes shone golden and she snarled as she thought about it, it made her mad now all the things that happened all those years. She closed her eyes and tried to breathe and relax. She opened them and smiled at her sister. “Shall we partake in the hospitality of our hosts? Maybe when they return they won’t smell so foul.” She laughed and shook her head. She wanted to get smashed and this was going to be her start, if she was drunk she wouldn’t feel pain anymore.

She walked over to the table and for once looked it over, they held many delicacies she hadn’t seen before, and many of her own kinds food as well. She picked up a plate and picked a few things from the arrangement; she also grabbed a goblet of wine and looked back. “I hope they hurry up, I want to make sure they others are all right.” She looked around the room and sighed, she hurt and she wanted to get drunk and then fall into bed before her new husband could try to persuade her into doing something she didn’t want to do. she couldn’t see bedding a dragon as fun, or even something she could handle. She knew it would be expected of them but she doubted either of them would wish to go through with it. She sipped her goblet and watched the door waiting.

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
      • The Wolf Within 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Friendly 100
      User Image
      Firiel Seren Caterali

Second Youngest Princess of the Caterali Family

User Image

Firiel had noticed the pause after the priest said his part, she had even heard the intake of a deep breath before he finally spoke. She looked towards the shape of the priest when it was her turn and then looked back to her husbands shape as it was spoken. "Do you, Firiel Caterali, Third of your name, Promise to uphold the honor of your Dragon mate with your actions and abide by the Rule of Law, until your death?" Firiel was nervous, and she too, took a breath. 'If i must....' She thought to herself before as she straightened her back and held her head up high. "I Firiel Caterali, Do so Promise." Firiel spoke clearly as she tried to ignore the whispers around the room. Firiel felt Alexander tip the glas to him and lifted the goblet though afterwards she cursed as she wished she had lifted her hand up in a more jerky movement as to spill some of that wine on him in hopes it might improve upon his foul scent. When it was her turn, Alexander tipped the cup faster then Firiel had hoped, but she had done her best not to spill as she took her sip. Firiel then noticed the shadow move closer and her instincts made her want to bulk or sock him in the nose.... if she could find his nose. She then felt his lips softly against hers and blinked in surprise expecting his kiss to have been rougher.

When all was done Firiel allowed him to lead her off, as she held the hem of her dress up a bit with her free hand so she didn't trip over it. Then, when they were in the hallway. Firiel heard the sound of a small weapon being unsheathed and tensed up as she nearly hissed at him. However, when her other hand was now free, Firiel was thankful as his hand had gotten rather sweaty. She ever so wanted to rub her hand on her dress but she had no clue if his hand was as dirty as he smelled. "um...but where do i go?" Firiel asked Alexander in her quiet voice though it seemed her question fell of deaf ears as he continued to walk off his shadow outline fading into the background.

Firiel looked around taking a few steps in the opposite direction Alexander took before another shadow appeared. "My apologies princess this way." she told her as the maid grabbed her arm and lead her to a room and opened the door allowing her to go in. Firiel then thanked the maid and took a sniff of the room. "At least it does not smell foul in here..." Firiel stated optamisticly, knowing the two shapes in the room were her sisters as they had their own smell. "Did they look as awful as my apparent husband smelled.... I think they put skunks to shame.... They were wearing armor weren't they?... i could hear the clinking as they moved." Firiel inquired as she sniffed again, then went further into the room. Her stomach growled a touch, for earlier, Firiel had been so nervous she had not eaten much. "At lest they were nice to provide us this!" Firiel exclaimed trying to point out another silver linning, even if it was a small one. She could happily smell the food and make some of the outlines of it out as she got a bit closer. though, her first priority before eating anything was finding a napkin and when she did, Firiel picked it up and rubbed her hand on it.

"Are you two okay?" Firiel then asked with concern before she picked up some meat that was nicely rolled up. Some of the sounds Kiara had made on the trip in and even when the dragonesses had shoved her into the dress that was made up for her, had not escaped Firiel's notice . Though Firiel was also teaming full of questions when it came to what things looked like. Though Firiel was always full of questions.

User Image

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
      • Threadmaster 200
      • The Edgiest 250
      • The Sweetest 250
      User ImageUser Image

She sighed and shook her head. "You can think what you like husband, but I don’t intend to do anything to destroy this treaty, but I tell you now I will not be forced." She told him sternly, and she whispered softly to herself: "As long as I dont have to deal with the same stuff here as i did at home."

"I don't know what sort of 'stuff' you're implying you dealt with in your country but here, you and I are equal in the eyes of the Law that you just swore to uphold." Autzen told her. He had very good hearing, something she was going to have to get used to. What she said was peculiar, yes, but he wasn't a Feline so he didn't understand what she was talking about. Could be some crazed rambling, he didn't know. He didn't know her—not in the slightest. "Furthermore, we Dragons possess something called 'honor,' which would prevent me from doing anything of the sort to you. Something I'm sure your race isn't familiar with." Autzen said. Yes, he was referencing how their kind had mercilessly murdered his baby brother. They walked down the isle towards the hall, hand in hand, and Autzen leaned in, whispering in her ear: "And get used to the idea of sleeping with a Dragon. You're to be my Queen, and a King needs heirs." he told her. She probably wouldn't be much more to him than a womb that procured royal Dragon heirs. He honestly didn't think this was going to last that long, but he had prepared himself in case it did.

Once they had gotten outside, Autzen wordlessly shifted so his talons were at the tips of his fingers, sharp and deadly. He sliced the sash that held them together and walked away from her silently, motioning for a servant to attend her and show her where she would be . . . kept, for lack of a better word. He didn't want his bride to be murdered right under his nose, unless it was by him. And he was just barely entertaining that dreamy fantasy; there was no way in hell, now, he would actually do something of the sort. He had sworn before his people to protect her under his Banner, and so he would. Unless she provoked him, or purposefully broke the treaty, that little Kitten of his was safe. Unfortunately. He'd much rather end it and fall in love with some highborn Dragon woman and preserve the purity of his bloodline, but he had read in some places that mating between Feline and Dragon never really meshed. Oft times, the females of such a union were pureblooded Felines, and the males were Dragons. Of course, the fornicators of such unions were usually hanged if either side caught them, so . . . further research had never been conducted.

Autzen went to his chambers, seeing it unchanged save for a little dust. He had not been home since his little brother had died. He sighed, and started stripping his armor. He left it in a pile, knowing later he'd scrub, clean, and polish it himself. He rolled his shoulders, the enormous weight suddenly being lifted from them. His chambers were low on the backside of the castle, which overlooked a snowy valley full of dormant trees and all kinds of game that made his mouth water when he looked at the countryside with his Dragon's eyes. Luckily for him, there was a stairwell that went down to a hot spring that sat under his chambers. He descended into the dark cave, and found two sets of towels. So his wife was going to share his bath, too? Well they did have adjoining rooms. He saw a bit of scented soaps and such and smirked. Women. He used classic soapstone that could be found around the rim of the mineral hot spring. He descended into the water, grabbed some of the soapstone, and began scrubbing himself of blood and other such filth.

He scrubbed himself from head to foot, enjoying the calming mineral springs and the heat as it washed over him, making his cheeks flush. It felt so good to bath in warm water instead of glacial melt. War wasn't glamorous. It was bloody, dirty, and frigid. Baths were a luxury most soldiers didn't experience. Sighing, Autzen sank back into the hot water, submersing himself and cleaning the soap from all over his body. His pale skin practically shone, as if the moon illuminated him in the dark cave. The firelight danced over his skin from the torches on the wall as he grabbed a towel to dry himself off. He went back into his room, selecting a tunic that was made of fairly thick, expensive fabric. It was black with silver trim at the sleeves and hem, as well as around the collar. He chose a leather chest-plate with a cloth back that buttoned from his tail bone up his spine to his neck. It was very tight fitting.

It was also black, but it had their House sigil over his heart, and it had leather that looked like dragon scales on the sleeves that ended perfectly at the beginning of the silver lining on his sleeves, giving the illusion that it was just one piece of clothing. He couldn't button the top few buttons so he left them undone with the intent of summoning help before he was seen in public. He slipped two silver arm cuffs halfway up his biceps, then pulled on dark leather pants, and winter boots. He put on his rings that signified his status, and then a crown that he was supposed to wear everywhere he went. He grabbed a coat with a wolf pelt as a collar that matched the fur lining his boots and that decorated the outside. Of course, it was a gray wolf, so it would be color matched to the rest of his outfit. He was struggling with the last few buttons when his brother walked in, bowing slightly, as was customary. Autzen might be his brother but he still outranked him any way you looked at it. Autzen smiled.

"I thought I'd see if you needed any assistance." Alex said. Autzen scowled but nodded, turning. Alex walked over to him and reached up, buttoning the last of the buttons under Autzen's now-silky hair. "So your wife is surely interesting . . ." he said. Autzen snorted.

"So is yours," Autzen retorted, rolling his eyes. He looked away for a moment, before continuing to speak. "She is about bland as watered-down soup." Autzen told his brother, shaking his head. "And she really didn't say anything to me that I found all that interesting, either. Hopefully she's a better showman than a conversationalist." He certainly hadn't fallen in love with Kiara at first glance. She was an attractive woman by any standards but he'd seen Dragon women that could qualify as more beautiful. Hell, he'd slept with a lot of them. Autzen smirked. He wondered if Kiara was even a virgin. He doubted it. She had probably never thought that she was going to be married to someone like Autzen.

Alex smirked, then broke the silence. "Well you clean up good." he told Autzen. Autzen grinned and nodded.

"I know. Hopefully Kiara appreciates the difference." Autzen said, laughing. Without all the blood, he was a very handsome Prince. He never had trouble finding a bed mate. Or, he hadn't when he was still single. Now he was married, and if he ever wanted anything to warm his bed he was going to have to charm the wits out of Kiara. Pfft. She'd made it clear she wasn't going to be forced into anything but who said anything about forcing her? Autzen was a charmer when he turned it on. He'd chosen specifically not to show her any kind side of him when they'd wed, and for good purpose. He hated their race. They'd taken a shining star from his life and he wasn't likely to get it back any time soon. Autzen saw Alex try and straighten his hair. The elder brother sighed, looking at him for a moment before grabbing one of his old crowns from a dusty drawer. He blew off the dust and then began a complicated process of taming Alex's hair. He stuffed it down and put the crown (which fit thankfully) on Alex's head, holding it all in place.

"There. I think even 'The Mighty Viserys' would be pleased." Autzen said, smiling with a wry twist of his lips. "Now, come. We've got some Felines to escort." Autzen told him. They made off, then, and Autzen arrived to where the Princesses were being held and stopped in the doorway. All four were inside, thank goodness. And guards stood at the door to make sure no one got in . . . or out, truth be told. "Good evening, Kiara." he said. He was, of course, more than presentable now. He personified the look of a strong and regal King, though his arrogance did show through in the gleam in his eyes. Trouble was, he knew exactly how he looked. "I do so hope you do not mind being kept here, but it was out of concern for your safety." Autzen said. He could see the fire in some of their eyes and knew that at least one or two knew how to wield something, be it a dagger or a small sword. Their muscle mass wasn't that of someone who could handle a broadsword. "As good as any of you might be with a blade, one, you don't have any, and two, there are a hundred or so Dragons that would love to skin you alive." Autzen smirked, entering and offering his arm to Kiara.

"Now, shall we go mingle with them?" Autzen asked.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

Valin watched the others go through the ceremony, the women didn’t seem to be happy about it and neither did his brothers. Really he didn’t know what was going to happen next but it was there turn now and he clasped her hand and walked towards the priests. He looked once at his father who gave him a look. He took a breath thinking it was only a few more moments and he could go check on his library. He had made his room above the library and he prayed his wife was not an ignorant airhead who thought books were not worth a thing. They walked up to the priests and they began the ceremony. Do you, “Valin Dragomir, Last son of the Mighty Viserys Dragomir, promise to protect this woman under your House's banner and defend her with every beat of your heart, until your demise?” he turned to her and then spoke the words that stuck in his throat. “I valin dragomir do so swear.” The sash was tied around their hands and he listened to his now wife speak her own vows, he doubted she knew what they meant, wondered if she had any honor at all.

He drank from the goblet and once she did as well he led them out of the room. He looked down at their tied hands and sighed; he untied it and let her hand go. “Here I’ll show you to your sisters before I go.” And so he led the woman to the waiting room and nodded to her. He turned and mumbled as he left. “if they touched my library while I was gone I will burn them all alive.” His voice was a growl as he spoke. He loved his books and his library, he had helped teach his younger brother to read in it, he had made it his home, and he had learned all he could about battle strategy so he could help autzen win this war, of course he only helped sometimes, other times he was in the thick of it killing all he could. He shook his head and walked through the halls of the dragomir castle towards his haven. It didn’t take him long and he climbed the stairs to the bedroom suite he had made then create for him. It was huge and of course it had a separate area for his new wife’s privacy.

He stripped out of his armor and headed for the bathing chamber. He washed taking his time, he didn’t want to go back to that woman but he had to present her just like all the others would have to do. he figured he would need to get to know this feline but he had no interest in doing so. After he was washed he dressed in a black button up shirt and a pair of black dressy pants. He ran a hand through his hair, he never could make it do something nice, his hair was unruly. Always had been. Always would be. He sighed as he looked in the mirror before him. He wasn’t looking forward to this at all. He looked at his sword and left it where it sat and headed back down into the massive library. He looked around the books and smiled running his hands over the spines as he walked around. The library was huge and comfortable. He had made it that way for a reason, it was his home. He walked by the chair and stopped a book sat on the seat with a bookmark in it. He looked around and figured he had a few moments to sit down and read a few pages. He shook his head and sighed, he knew he had to be elsewhere so he turned and walked from the room and back into the hallways. he walked back towards the waiting room taking a bit of time, he didnt want to go but he knew it was needed. he walked into the room and looked around spotting his new wife. "shall we?" he asked her knowing it wasnt really a question.

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
      • The Wolf Within 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Friendly 100
      User ImageUser Image
      Corren Rune Dragomir

~Second Eldest Prince~
      Corren, after a nice long soak in which he scrubbed his hair so you could finally see that it was an orange hue, finally got out and dried off using a bone comb to go through his hair and get the tangles out as he walked around his room stark naked as he looked through the clothes he had and eventually set the comb aside and pulled out a long sleeved white smock and pulled it over before pulling out a fancier charcoal vest and putting that on over top it having some embroidery in silver and red. He then threw on a pair of breeches and then put a nice pair of charcoal dress pants on as well to match the button vest he was now doing. he then tied it all together with a red sash at his waist like a belt. Once this was all done he hoped he looked acceptable he could feel that his hair was still damp as it was longer then all of his brothers he pushed it back the best he could and headed out. After all it was best not to keep his new wife waiting.

Upon Corren's way back he ended up meeting with his brothers, he bowed to Autzen as was customary and nodded to Alexander. He didn't noticed Valin so either he was ahead of them or a bit behind. He smirked at Alexander "Autzen managed to give your wild hair a tame look huh!?" Corren lightly teased him before giving him a gentle smile. "It looks good." Corren then added giving his older brother an indirect compliment for his hair styling job and trying to assure Alexander that he looked handsome. After that he walked with them in a quite understandable silence and when they reached the room finding his fiance with food in one hand drink in the other as she chatted with her sisters.

Corren went up purposefully to Ame and raised and eyebrow at her before he sneaked the wine glass out of her hand and took a sip. "mmm a good flavour..." Corren remarked before he took another sip. 'goodness how i will need this.' He thought to himself as he swirled the wine in the glass. Taking another sip before setting the remaining down onto the table and held his arm out to her. "Shall we Princess Ame?" Corren asked her knowing there would be servants who would fetch them wine when asked "There will be more at the reception." Corren then assured his Wife. Corren would have tried to give her a reassuring smile but as they had just met and he did not know if she was to be trusted or even if he liked her or not. A smile was not something Corren seemed to be able to summon to his face. "May i suggest us trying to get to know each other while we dance?" He then suggested as tried to be sociable with the feline, while he waited for her to take his offered arm. Though Corren didn't really wish to talk... but he also liked to be informed, and he only knew what he was told about her after their arranged engagement. Which had not been a lot of sizable information. If this alliance was going to work Corren acknowledged he would have to get to know her, as much as he loathed that idea.

Devoted Duck

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxXX

• Ame’s smile fell as she heard the dragon’s enter. She couldn’t have a moment of peace with her sisters could she, without them ruining it? That would seem to be what they did best. Ruin things. It was like the whole thing just came naturally to them and they reveled in it. On a side note, she took in the fact that when he wasn’t doused in mud and filth, he wasn’t too shabby to look at. Not exactly to her tastes, but if she had to spend the rest of her life with the lizard she wouldn’t have to kill herself trying to look at him. When he walked to her she chagrined and set the glass and the food down. Ame hadn’t expected them to return so soon. “Can you promise me that?” She said with a coy smile before she took his arm. She knew her sister was going to get drunk, so while Ame had originally planned on it, she figured she would try to stay at least a little bit sober for the night. They were in a Dragon castle, surrounded by the scaly bastards and despite the vow her husband had taken she didn’t trust him as far as she could throw him. She glanced him up and down on, taking him in. I don’t think I could throw him very far either.

“Get to know each other, is that your plan? What exactly did they tell you about me before I arrived? I’m sure they said something.” In truth, Ame had a bit of a reputation back home for being a wild child. A rumor that spread when one of her father’s servants caught her trying on men’s pants to see what they looked like. She loved pants, but the man had all but fainted and ran to the King, telling him all about his daughters exploits. The bruises from that even took a few weeks to heal. Naturally though, after that every little thing she did that was out of the ordinary was blown so out of proportion you’d think she was prone to dancing on the roof naked with a bottle of rum. While she had often considered it, she had never gotten the opportunity.

Moreover she was a very free spirited princess. She often would play pranks on the handmaids and flirt with the servants. More often than not, then men didn’t know what to do with themselves and just backed into a wall stammering. Half of it was her charm, the other half was fear of her father and how he would react if he could see the situation they were in. She often spoke her mind and had no problem taking charge of a situation. Ame was a fierce fighter, her own feline form like her older sister Kiara’s, though considerably smaller. Her size let her sneak in and out of the castle though, more often than the rest of her sisters so she saw much of what was happening in the villages. The one place she never went though, was the front lines of the war. Her father, cruel as he was, had ingrained in her a deep fear of war and the battlefields that went with it. When in her feline form the hair down her spine would rise on end when the wind blew her way the smell of the blood and smoke of battle.

With her free hand, Ame patted his and thought of a few things she could tell him. Things that would be obvious to herself and to her sisters, but that he may not catch on to. “Well, I am twenty years old, I love sweets and wine, and I like pants.” Ame felt like that summed herself up pretty nicely. All in all there was so much more to her, but that was hardly any of his business. She had to share a bed with him, not her soul. Even that sickened her though. Ame had never lain with anyone, never gave it any thought and figured it would happen whenever her father married her off to some Feline Lord. Instead, she got a Dragon for a husband and hopefully if she was lucky, a continued dry spell. Or a permanent one. Ame smoothed down her dress and sighed, it was going to be a long evening and she could only hope that once they were allowed to return to their rooms he would just let her sleep for a good, long while. Let her sleep, forget, and heal after the slightly traumatic events of the day. Perhaps he would even let her sleep on a couch or something. Stripping down into her thin nightclothes where he could see her was far from appealing.

Outfit: Wedding Gown
      OOC: c:

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

User Image

She smiled when feriel walked in; she seemed to relax a little bit when she saw the girl was safe and she didn’t have to go after someone for hurting the younger girl. She laughed shaking her head as she spoke of her husband’s smell, it was what they were all thinking when the men came in but the younger feline voiced it in a way that kiara couldn’t help but laugh about. When she asked if they were alright kiara nodded, she didn’t need to worry her sister with the fact that she was injured. It would worry her the rest of the night and she didn’t want to bother her that way. “We are both fine kitten, and yes they all smelled worse than skunks, but we can hope they know how to wash better than they know how to wed. if not we may need to find a way to plug our noses all the time.” She winked at her sister and popped another piece of something like lamb in her mouth, it was good and at least it gave her something in her stomach, though getting drunk was easier on an empty stomach. It would also make it easier to stomach this man if she had to sleep with him. She would not be more than an object to breed heirs for this guy. She wasn’t even sure she could have children, with the abuse her body had sustained it was fifty fifty odds that she could conceive.

Kiara sighed as she heard the door open, this time it was not a sister but the dragons, this was just not her day it seemed but she would deal with it. Even if it was in a way she normally wouldn’t do. autzen, her new husband spoke to her and the others. "I do so hope you do not mind being kept here, but it was out of concern for your safety." She raised an eyebrow at this but she knew what he was getting at. “It was not a problem; this room is warm and well stocked for us while we wait.” She could see him watching them sizing them up and his next words were a confirmation of this fact. "As good as any of you might be with a blade, one, you don't have any, and two, there are a hundred or so Dragons that would love to skin you alive." She held back the urge to roll her eyes, she could fight maybe not against all the dragons in the palace but that wasn’t the point. And she had no plans on fighting that night. When he offered her his arm she looked at it a moment and put on a mask of civility and too it and smiled at him. "Now, shall we go mingle with them?" she nodded softly. “Of course husband that is what tonight is for after all.”

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff