Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Businesswoman

A Beat Spider
m i d n i g h t f i r e x

The creature, using its infrared sensing abilities to read its pursuer's heat signature, watched through the walls as the red-human-thing searched around the house fruitlessly. The red human then seemed to pick up on some sort of indication of the creature's presence, perhaps a scent, for he headed right for the room where the creature was hiding. The creature tensed up fearfully, willing the red human to pass up its hiding spot, but alas, the man's face and long, red hair appeared at the opening between the bed and the floor. The creature hissed weakly, its bony claw-like protrusions rupturing from the tips of its fingers, but it did not have the space to bring its other spines out. It had little fight left now, exhausted after being attacked by the reptilian beast and then contending with the cold for as long as it had. It was by no means ready to give up on life, but it would not expend any more energy defending itself until it had to. Right now it had a good defensive position, putting the red human at a disadvantage should he try to harm it.

User Image
User Image
6'0" xxxxx MALE xxxxx ARDREUX xxxxx MORE PICTURES
                                    ”Well s**t. You’re not coming out from under there without force are you?” And even then he’d likely get messed up if he tried. Xen’s patience was gradually thinning. With a frown he backed away from the bed some and just sat for quite some time as he tried to figure out what to do. He certainly couldn’t let this thing continue to run around the house, Razekial would be home at some point and even though he had nothing to do with the thing getting into the house he’d be the one that got punished for it. Somehow Vale escaped any negative actions from the other Ardreux. ”Alright. You need to get the hell out of here, seriously.” The redhead got up and retrieved his broom. Once more he got down on the ground and shoved the bristled end of the broom at the creature in attempt to get him to come out at the foot of the bed. To motivate it further he jabbed at it roughly. ”C’mon. Get out of here so I don’t end up getting the s**t beat out of me later.”
                                    Company: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Adorable Hunter

Conlith felt a little more at ease once they began to walk. Walking meant progress. Even if they didn't end up going anywhere, it was better than standing around dying like cattle in a slaughter pen. Maribel was also glad to be moving. This would be their safest bet. She trusted Razekial more than anybody else she had met in this world... which still wasn't saying a whole lot, but he did save them once and could turn into a big dragon-thing, so if they had any chance of surviving this latest disaster, he was it.

Maribel was preoccupied with keeping an eye out for any shady silhouettes moving about beside houses or behind cars, and paid little attention to where they were going other than glancing up at a street sign now and then, compiling a disjointed list of names in her head. Conlith stayed by Nyep, having his hand on the creature the entire time they walked. The boy's eyes also scanned around the snowy world for the anticipated appearance of danger. He was a bit more observant of their travel route. Haven't we already passed that house with the funny looking tree? he wondered, but he did not voice this.

Before long they reached Razekial's house. Conlith gazed up at it in wonder. It didn't look like a cave or dungeon or anywhere else that a space dragon might live in, and appeared to be a fairly normal house but for the black coverings on all the windows. Still, it was Razekial's house and that made it a mystical place in the child's mind. He wondered what he would see inside, but would be left with a cliffhanger as Razekial asked them to wait. He entered the house and shut the door most of the way, leaving just a crack. Conlith felt the urge to peer in through the crack but remembered his manners and so did not. He still held onto Nyep, and started rocking back and forth on his heels. So close to safety now, he no longer felt afraid. The sirens of the town had ceased a few minutes ago, so maybe the danger was done with. Maribel felt a bit more apprehensive about what could be behind those doors. She cleared her throat softly and waited, wondering what it was Razekial had to do before they could come in. Not hide the bodies of the last people he had lured into his house, she hoped!

Adorable Hunter

The creature had a reprieve when the red human thing gave some distance to it and sat back a few feet. The creature took a couple of deep breaths and considered how it might extricate itself from this situation. It could not know what to expect from the rest of the house, and so the one way out seemed to be the way it had come in. It needed to make its way back up to that room. It would have to brave the cold to find a better place to rest, because it sure wouldn't be able to recover here with this odd red thing following it belligerently.

The red human came back, and this time he had that "branch" again. He poked at the creature with the branch, the bristles feeling rough and unpleasant against its skin. The branch came at it again, more roughly this time. The creature jerked its arm forward and grabbed onto the branch. It shifted its body so that it could get its other hand on the branch as well, and began to tug back on it to try and wrestle it away from the red human.

Sparkly Businesswoman

A Beat Spider

User Image
User Image
6'0" xxxxx MALE xxxxx ARDREUX xxxxx MORE PICTURES
                                    The redhead had been expecting the creature to bolt but instead it ended up trying to take the broom. ”H-Hey! Look here you little s**t.” Xen managed to free the broom from the creature’s grasp and decided that it would not work. Becoming more and more irritated made him think less, if that was at all possible. Frustrated he tossed the broom somewhere behind him and stood up, though he seemed to be doing more than just standing. Getting ahold of the bottom mattress he lifted them both up from the side to where he could glare down at the thing under the bed, seemingly ignorant to the position he put himself in. It also didn’t help that his hair kept falling in his eyes to the point that he had a hard time keeping his focus on the thing… Though, that’s what happened when one didn’t have their hair properly cut. Anywho, he grumbled something and continued to glare. ”You had better get the hell out of here.” He said to no one in particular since the creature couldn’t understand him.
                                    Company: get the ******** out of the house plz

Adorable Hunter

The creature struggled to keep a hold of the branch, but the object slipped from its fingers and the red human regained the weapon. The creature prepared itself for more jabbing, but the jabbing did not come. The branch was discarded, bouncing once on the carpetted floor. Light suddenly poured in on the creature as its hiding place was lifted up, exposing it like an insect under a rock. It hissed weakly and got to its feet, fleeing from the room and trying to run back up the stairs. It did not have the energy to try and teleport, and its movements were jerky and ungainly as it wobbled up the steps, clinging to the rail for support.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
5'6"xxxxxxxMalexxxxxxxCorrupted Ardreuxxxxxxxxclothing ref (no mask)
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Well, that seemed to work. Xen put the mattresses back down, surprisingly gently, and looked only to find the creature already out of the room and likely heading somewhere else. ”No, no, get back here, I gotta toss you outside dammit!” The redhead really wasn’t good at this sort of thing, if it wasn’t painfully obvious. ”Done playing games with this thing.” He grumbled to himself and picked up the broom. The handle was wooden and so he figured he could make some form of makeshift weapon out of it. Breaking off the end of it he had a rather shabby foot long stake. Good enough. If he couldn’t chase it outside he’d just have to find another way to get rid of it. Despite not appearing too terribly uncomfortable he was a little panicked. Half of it was the fact that some strange creature was inside the house and injured, he didn’t know what it was capable of and his healing wasn’t exactly the quickest. The other part was that there was a strange and injured creature in the house and if he didn’t get it out soon the other Ardreux would return and strangle him or something. Those thoughts alone were enough to shake him and keep his mind focused solely on the strange thing.

Leaving the room he started slowly down the hall which was surprisingly quiet at first, or perhaps his anxiety was blocking out slighter sounds. It was likely just because he was stupid. Anywho he finally heard what sounded like it moving up the stairs and started to pick up the pace. Suddenly he saw movement, rounding the corner to the hall right in front of him. Already tense he didn’t hesitate to swing rather blindly, aiming for the things chest. While uncertain if he made his mark he had most definitely sunk a good few inches of the wooden stick into his target.

----- x -----

Razekial unzipped his jacket and slowly took it off, eyes scanning the living room area as he walked to the left, towards the kitchen. Something was definitely off but he wasn’t sure what it was. Did Xen have a friend over? The other was most certainly there, but so was someone else. Placing the jacket on the back of the couch he heard something going on in the back bedroom and quietly moved towards the hall, not wanting to rush into a potential problem if he didn’t have to. He figured Xen could at least handle himself in an argument, which is what it sounded like. Before he could reach the point that he could look around the corner and down the hall he heard motion coming towards him. Inhaling a bit he didn’t recognize the scent at all, which bothered him even more. As if he could easily hide himself he pressed his back against the wall behind him. When whatever it was entered his field of vision his eyes widened. Firstly, he was pissed. And yet, he was also curious… however, he thought it was wise to deal with the first thought. ”What?” The small male muttered as he turned the corner to meet with Xen.

Nyep seemed to sense something was amiss because he let out a long whine as the strange appendages on his body rose up and quivered. ”Something is wrong, I don’t like this.” Why had his master not let them in right away and what could he be doing that took this long before letting his company in? Furthermore he hadn’t closed his door all the way so the fox creature could not help but to think that there was now a problem. ”Master, what is going on? Who is in there?” He wiggled away from Conlith and pushed his head against the door to open it so that he could peer in. ”M-Master?” Still projecting his voice to those around he sounded almost afraid.

----- x -----

Yes, Xen had indeed been able to nail the figure, shoving half of his makeshift stake into the soft tissue of the creature with a rather sickening sound… Or… Well, he thought it had been the creature. Looking at where he had stabbed the figure his eyes widened and his face paled. A pale hand gripped at the piece of wood jutting out at an angle from his left side, just below the ribs. ”Now why the ******** would you do that, Xen.” If it was possible the cold edge on those quiet words, a voice too even to not be mad in the worse way, nearly made his hearts stops. The redhead didn’t want to look up at the narrow eyed, blank expression that simply needed the tension in the air to make its victim know he was a dead man. ”… N-No… You… Uh, y-you don’t unders-stand…” Xen put his hands up in defense and backed away, meeting the other’s expression with a rather sheepish one. ”There was that, that thing! Y-You saw it! I thought… I thought that… Thought…” ”I honestly have a hard time believing that you thought anything. There isn’t a single thought in that damn head of yours.” Razekial slowly raised his hand, eyes not leaving Xen’s. The redhead’s legs seemed unable to move and his eyes remained wide as he knew what was going to happen, or at least had a good guess.

”Master! What happened?!” With those words running through their heads Xen was saved from what could have been the beating of his life. The small male’s right hand rested on the side of the taller Ardreux’s face and he smiled softly, a rather dark smile that the other knew well. ”I will break you later. We have human company and I can’t have the child witness something too horrible.” With that Razekial let his hand drop to his side as he looked at Nyep. In less than a second his expression had changed to something close to reassuring. He smiled and laughed a little, one that sounded a bit shaky. The door was wide open with the fox standing there, alert. He didn’t want to scare off his guests. ”O-Oh! Something got inside the house, somehow, and got me in the side. Nothing big, just a small wound.” Even his voice was lighter, the softness had returned to it. There was a snapping sound as he broke off the portion of the wood that remained outside of his body. Pulling it out would have just made a mess, and his body would break it down anyways. He turned towards the open door and placed a hand over the spot. His shirt was almost black, fortunately. While there was a dark spot around the wound there was no way to see how bad it was, but he still figured it would be best to make sure he didn’t give anyone reason to panic.

”I think it was some small critter. Not very easy to catch apparently! You can all come in now, make yourselves at home, sit on the couch, get you something to drink or snack on, though I’m not sure if I have much aside from chips and candy lying around…” ”You go make sure that thing stays put. I’ll have to get a good look at what was creeping around in my home, when it shouldn’t have been.” Xen still looked like he might be sick, shaking as he tried to figure out what would become of him. Razekial would never kill him, certainly. Though sometimes his temper was quite bad and often things settled down in the end, in the past few years the Ardreux had proven to be a bit more unstable than he had been. He nodded and said nothing as he rushed upstairs, not bothering to introduce himself or even look at the guests. ”Oh, and that’s Xen, he lives here and right now he’s going to go take care of our little pest problem.” He continued to smile and though he was in no pain, there was a pressure from the wound and he was still pretty pissed, but he tried to remain fairly cheery.

W I T H : Xen > > rest of group
                                              L O C A T I O N : House
                                              F E E L I N G : Uneasy > > SUPER HAPPY (/i/ EXTREMELY PISSED)

Adorable Hunter

A good amount of time had passed with Hal continuing to lay there in the snow. He was content to continue to do so and indulge his sleepiness, but for the cold beginning to seep in through his clothing. He had cooled down from the sparring match and was now getting too chilled. He reluctantly sat up, brushing the snow from his jacket. He turned his head to look at Elara, who met his eyes with her own oval-shaped, intelligent ones. He stared into her dark eyes for a few moments and then broke his gaze away to scan around the rest of the forest. He heard the fluttering of a bird's wings from beyond the trees. He heard the white noise of the open air moving slowly through the forest. He did not hear anything of interest. He would have been delighted to know about all of the exciting occurrences happening in and around the city at this very moment, but he did not know of these events, and was left to decide what to do for the time.

Floating through various thoughts of the incidences of the past week, Hal was struck with one that had nearly been buried. The McKenzie Bed and Breakfast! It had been the first building to take damage, being destroyed and then rebuilt mysteriously, or so the news sources had said. Hal had meant to investigate it but had become distracted by everything else that had happened since then. Now that he had nothing better to do, he had the opportunity to go and check it out. Would there be anything interesting left to find there? It had been an entire week so maybe the place had been bulldozed or cleaned up already. It would be worth a look, though. He stood carefully, knowing he would be a bit stiff. He was reminded of all the hits he had taken, but he shook out his legs and pushed those thoughts away. He snatched up his backpack and slipped it onto his shoulders. "Come along, Elara." The dog stood up, ready to follow. Hal turned and stomped through the snow, heading back toward the town.

The snow and underbrush of the forest gave way to the tame pavement of the streets of town. He wandered through the residential zone and soon found himself in the main, commercial district. His path took him near the Oasis Inn, which he stared at as he passed by half a block away. He could see the building and some figures lingering on the outside of it, but nothing to detract his attention from the task at hand. He looked ahead and followed the road to where it would lead to the McKenzie.

His breath caught in his lungs as the remains of the bed and breakfast came into view. He hurried his pace, as fast a walk as he could maintain without actually running. The ruinous structure had been rebuilt, but the beams and boards had been placed in a new configuration, a building of a design quite different from what it had been originally. More importantly, the structure was covered by crystal, as if the material had grown over the structure like moss over a rock. Perhaps it had. The crystals were transparent and pure, here and there reflecting bluish or purplish hues. In some places it was smooth and flat as ice, while in others it jutted out in sharp, geometric shapes like massive crystals of quartz. All doors and window were sealed off by the crystals, but Hal did not need to gain access to the interior of the building. He stepped forward across the lot toward the inn, moving cautiously over dead grass and untouched snow as he closed the distance to the structure. It rose up before him and he pulled off a glove, reaching out to place his hand on the crystal. It was colder than the snow and the air, as if absorbing the cold of the environment into itself. It was pleasantly smooth and nearly addictive to touch. He ran his hand in circles over the material. His hand stopped and he leaned in closer to put his nose to the crystal and sniff it, but he smelled nothing of the crystals themselves, only of the smoke and pine tree scent hanging over the town. He touched it with his tongue to taste it, but the crystal was completely flavorless. He curled his fingers into a fist and knocked on the crystal, hearing a solid, muted thump each time he did so. He put his glove back on and took off his backpack to dig through it. He took his pocket knife in hand and opened it up, turning back toward the crystal and attempting to scratch into it with the blade. The blade did not mar it. The crystal was at least a 6 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. This was not at all surprising, but simply confirmed his other observations of the substance.

Elara sat in the snow, her tail flopping to the ground as she stared off into space. "Stay alert for anyone approaching," Hal told her. He now walked along the building, looking it up and down as he went. He followed the walls to the backside of the building, and found an area where some crystals had fallen to the ground, attached to pieces of the building that had come off. There was a fragment of wood that was completely encased in crystal. Hal picked it up and put it in his backpack. He continued to explore the outside of the structure. Elara remained sitting out front, her head turned as she casually watched the area, her eyes tracking birds and scurrying rodents and anything else that moved.

Shapeshifter

With:

Oclex

The other man was apparently completely useless in anything that wasn't coat related, but at least he understood this and left the room. Whatever. Oclex didn't need any help anyway. She wasn't gathering nearly as much energy as she was using, and Eugene was showing no signs of life and that hole in his head wasn't getting any smaller, but she could do this. She would bring this dumb old man back to life even if it wasn't possible. She had to. The light between the dragon and Eugene's body was blindingly bright now, but lasted for only a few seconds more. Oclex stopped, suddenly feeling weak and tired. It was just too much. Maybe if the old man had been shot in the heart instead, it may have been possible to bring him back and keep him alive long enough to find someone who could help him, but no, he had to get shot in the head. The dragon panted, still absorbing the electricity from a wire that was slowly giving her energy back, but she needed something else. Something stronger. The dragon looked around, searching for a better source, something closer to life. Ideally, she could transfer the life of one human into Eugene, maybe throwing some extra in just to be sure.
And that's when the obvious solution dawned on her. Why wasn't she just using the life of some useless human to bring the old man back? It wasn't like she didn't know where to find one. There was a perfectly suitable human not far away and if she acted now, she could get him with no trouble. Oclex went back to the room that the man who gave her the coat was in, tearing through the fortune teller's house while doing so because of her size. The orange eyed man was still there. Without any hesitation, the orange dragon swiped at the ceiling above him, preventing any rubble from the house from falling on top of him as the orange dragon then continued on through the wall where the front door was. Eugene's killer could not have gotten far, and Oclex had gotten a sort of blurry look at him, which was good enough. The dragon looked around now, checking for any signs of the murderer and trying to remember which way he went.

That would be greaaat

Shapeshifter

Steth

With: A raptor

The raptor did not respond vocally or telepathically, but it did extend its snout, so maybe that meant something. Steth was fairly certain that it could not talk, but he was still not ready to give up on the possibility. Maybe the raptor could talk but was just shy. Steth waited a bit for the raptor to respond, not wanting to potentially interrupt it at the beginning of a sentence, but it seemed like he was not about to get a response, so he decided to speak again to it. "I'm Steth. Are you new around here?" He asked, extending a gloved hand, not really sure if that gesture would even make sense even if the raptor could speak. No one was around to give him weird looks, at least. Also, the raptor did not seem to be hostile. Yes, he could spend a bit more time hanging around this odd purple dinosaur. Maybe it would sing him a song about cleaning. At the very least, it was a interesting thing to encounter. Hopefully it would not last too long, though. Steth was not completely sure about what he should do if the owner did not show up eventually.
A Beat Spider

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HaJoeKen
Ronin
User Image

Chrissy
User Image

"Haha Aww thanks, Julie! I'm just in my house clothes though, but it's good to know I still look good in them" Chrissy teased and smiled sweetly after having embraced her friend with a hug. Chrissy then smiled softly as she watched the neko child embracing her kitsune auntie. It was endearing to see the child, who was once the tiny brown kitten that was being nurtured by Naomi when she was brought in from the storm, now grown up and being reunited with the fox.

Meanwhile, after Ronin closed the door, he came across Julie, who gave him a light, friendly hug, commenting on how Yuka missed him and that it was good to see him again after being away from the job. "Yeah thankfully! Good to be back so soon, and just in time for you guys to visit! The job went alright, it was pretty tame (other than a few troublemakers here and there that I had to take care of). No harm done!" Ronin certainly didn't have any bruises or wounds, but he sure looked tired. "It was quite a journey, though, but my escort made it alright." Even though he seemed like a happy, working man living in an apartment happily with his girlfriend and sister, sometimes it's easy to overlook just how dangerous his job can actually be, but he handles it well enough to not worry even his sister at least...

Chrissy was about to call after little Yuka again when the smell of red velvet cupcakes reached her nose, as well as Julie's remark of the smell lingering across the apartment. "Oh yeah! I should check on those~!" She made her way back into the kitchen and checked on her red velvet cupcakes. Taking a mitt to pull out the tray, she smiled with glee to see her cupcakes hadn't burnt out like last time. Using a toothpick to check the cupcakes, it came out clean and was more or less ready to eat. There was just one thing missing, as she reached for the cupboard and grabbed a container full of cream cheese frosting. Bringing them out to the table, she calls out for the neko child, who would no doubt smell the enticing aroma of red velvet cupcakes that would fill the whole apartment. "Oh Yuka~! Would you like to help Auntie Chrissy put some frosting on some cupcakes??"

Zoeloveful

griffinyasha

griffinyasha

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Yuka
User Image
Located – Chrissy/Ronin/Naomi's Apartment
With – Julie, Chrissy, Naomi and Ronin
Health
100%
Magick
100%

Yuka blushed happily as Naomi complemented upon her hair. The child giggled giddily, delighted to again see her adopted aunts. Yuka's violet-blue eyes shimmered happily as she bounced happily in circles around the two females. When Chrissy slipped away into the kitchen, Yuka's attention fell to Naomi. “Are you happy Uncle Ronin is back from fighting monsters, Aunty?” the child inquired curiously, pulling her bangs from her bright eyes as she looked to her aunt. “I'm happy! Cause that means no more monsters!” she added cheerfully. Yuka smiled widely up towards Naomi as her pupils flexed suddenly- a thought crossing the child's wild mind. “Aunty Naomi?” Yuka paused, her eyes shifting towards the doorway before lifting her hand to her mouth, whispering rather cutely: “I think Uncle Ronin likes you. He smiles a lot around you.” Yuka noted curiously, her hushed tone falling to a soft, childish laugh as she shyly covered her mouth and giggled. Yuka herself was unsure how a family structure truly worked or even retained the knowledge of love and its many wonders. Having only lived with Julie in her apartment and seen the trio upon occasion, it was a mystery to Yuka of the relationship shared between two people who were close. Yuka simply thought they were all her family. Nothing more. Their platonic relationships, in the child's mind, easily allowing the neko to overlook the more subtle signs of the two's affections- blinded by her love for them and blissfully ignorant due to her youth.

The growing and attractive smell of Chrissy's cupcakes were becoming harder to ignore at this point. Their pleasant and welcoming aroma distracting to the hyper child's awareness. The neko girl had taken notice of the smell down the hall before she had even stepped foot into the apartment, her curiosities only growing with their smell so tantalizingly near.

Oh Yuka~!”

Yuka's eyes widened in excitement, already knowing what she was going to be beckoned for as her heart fluttered within her tiny rib cadge. “Would you like to help Aunty Chrissy put some frosting on some cupcakes?”

YES PLEASE!!~” Yuka chimed in retort. She glanced towards Naomi as she giggled happily, skipping off towards the kitchen; the bell upon her neck sounding sweetly into the air with each bound. Yuka's happy mood effecting the bell's tone- the bell's lingering chimes heavenly and high. As Yuka skipped into the kitchen, her cat ears and tail had appeared out of her excitement. The child, however, hadn't yet noticed these changes- her attention entirely on the task at hand as the little girl moved to where a small wooden step stool was kept for her; grunting cutely as she picked it up and toted the item to the counter-side. The neko placed the stool down, trotting over as she grabbed one of the two adult aprons that hung upon the wall; Yuka having to resist the strong urge to pause and play with their dangling strings. This was not so easy to do as the child swatted at them a few times before finally freeing one of the aprons from its hook. Satisfied, Yuka slung the article upon her small frame, its long length swallowing her nearly entirely as she shuffled towards Chrissy in need of assistance. “Aunty, I need help

Once the apron had been adjusted properly so she wouldn't trip and fall, Yuka climbed upon the wooden stool. She smoothed out her apron, ensuring her dress was protected before her shimmering eyes looked to the frosting and the cupcakes that needed to be dressed. “Mmm! They smell good Aunty!” the neko child cooed, smiling warmly towards her aunt. The child watched as she was instructed on how to go about this process, her violet-blue eyes watching Chrissy intently as her smile grew wide. A toothy grin revealing itself as her ears twitched upon her crown, her tail swaying beneath her dress in excitement. After a pause, Yuka gestured with 'grabby hands' that she wanted to try. “Lemme try!” the neko breathed in anticipation. The little girl stuck out her tongue as she focused on the task at hand, tempting to ensure her cupcakes looked as neat as Chrissy's though missed the mark in her goal. Yuka over-thinking her actions each time in her attempts to frost the baked goods in the same manner Chrissy had; getting frosting upon the apron and her face in her consecration. After struggling through a few, Yuka paused, wiping her brow as she giggled.

This is fun!” the child beamed happily. She regarded her work, looking between hers and Chrissy's before again looking to her aunt curiously. “Aunty Chrissy?” the child began. “Who are these cupcakes for?” the neko inquired thoughtfully. The black sign of leo slightly visible through her wild bangs; Yuka having smeared frosting over her cheeks and face in her work.

O.O.C. -
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Kai / with – Uzhal and a hunter , Location – Forest along a river
Yuka / with – Julie, Chrissy, Ronin and Naomi , Location – Chrissy/Ronin/Naomi's apartment
Kenji / with – Bailfiar , Location – Spirit realm /
Priscilla / with – Jasper, Location - Hospital
Mizuki / with - Herbert Location - Jail /

"HaJoeKen"

"Zoeloveful"

supermufin

HaJoeKen
Ronin
User Image

Chrissy
User Image

Chrissy was delighted to hear the neko child agreeing to help with putting frosting on the cupcakes, her silver eyes beamed down on little Yuka as she skips happily towards the kitchen and grabs an apron to put on before doing any cupcake decorating. She had nearly tied the apron on her completely up until she asked for the brunette for some help to adjust her apron, which Chrissy agrees with a sweet giggle and fixed up her apron until she was comfortably fitted.

Chrissy responded to Yuka when she praised the smell of her cupcakes with a sweet giggle. "Thank you, hun~! Now, let me show you how you apply the frosting on the cupcakes!" Chrissy took the container of cream cheese frosting and one of the plastic spreads as she takes a dab of the frosting from the container and applied it smooth and carefully on one of the cupcakes. "There. That's how you do it~!" Chrissy chimed happily as she turned to face the eager Yuka, who wanted to give it a try after seeing her aunty demonstrate it to her, with her little paws, err, hands reaching for the container and spread. "Here you go, Yuka-sweetie~!" She handed it to her while grabbing an extra spread or two, and watched as she attempts to spread the frosting on some of the cupcakes, which became a fun, messy job that the kitten thoroughly enjoyed. She didn't mind how messy she's gotten, though she takes a clean cloth and leaned closer to Yuka to wipe her cheek. "Hehe slow down, silly girl. You have frosting all over you~" she said with an amused giggle. But above all, she was happy to be doing this with the little kitten whom she calls her niece. When asked about who she made these cupcakes for, Chrissy turned to face Yuka with a motherly smile as she places a soft, gentle hand upon her head and pets her lightly, knowing how much she enjoyed it as a kitten herself. "They're for everyone here in this house right now, sweetie~! Here, you should give some to your mommy before she goes to work!"

Zoeloveful

griffinyasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi

Naomi smiled happily as Yuka bounded around her and Chrissy with a child's enthusiasm that could not be contained. After Chrissy had left to the kitchen, Naomi smiled down upon Yuka as the little girl asked her about Ronin. "Yes, I'm very happy that he's home," she answers, pausing as she looks away in thought, considering how nice it felt to call this place her home. Although, it wasn't truly the apartment she was talking about, but the people she lived with as well as the people she got to see while living here, her friends. It filled her heart with a warmth she had never known to call this place her home.

While Yuka expressed how she saw Ronin as a hero who made the monsters go away, Naomi just smiled down at her until the little girl leaned in close to whisper what she thought of Ronin's feelings. The kitsune's face heats up as she glances to where Ronin and Julie stood through the opening between the conjoined kitchen and living room, unable to hide her blushing face as she tried to think of how to explain their relationship to the little girl. "W-well, um, he does like me... We're together." Before she could find the right words to make Yuka understand, however, Chrissy had beckoned the child further into the kitchen, leaving Naomi to cool down on her own. Deciding to watch them work, the fox girl took a seat at the counter, spinning occasionally on the rotating bar stool seat as she watched Chrissy teach and assist Yuka. She smiled upon the sight of them, giggling whenever Yuka's adorable cat ears and tail expressed her emotions.

Themes Playlist:
Rikku's Theme
I'm coming out

With: Ronin, Chrissy, Julie, and Yuka
Wearing: Casual Outfit
Feeling: Flustered
OOC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie

Julie listens to her friend's recollection of his mission and offers him a pleasant smile. "I'm glad it went well, for you - as well as your escort. I knew you could handle it, big guy," she compliments encouragingly. Looking over to check on the girls, she saw Chrissy showing Yuka how to frost cupcakes and glances sidelong to Ronin. "Have you... found anything?" She asks hesitantly, having asked Ronin a couple days earlier for help to find out anything he could about Kenji's locket, being that she did not have connections to superhuman or inhuman beings like he did and no one she knew had any answers, not even Kai. She only hoped he would know someone who could help them figure out how to save Kenji.

Themes:
Tifa
Penny's Song

With: Yuka and Kenji, Chrissy, Ronin, and Naomi
Wearing: Casual Attire
Thoughts: Don't get your hopes up, Julie...
OOC:

Tiny Magician

29,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
That was what Herbert had wanted to hear. If she had responded differently, if she liked the idea of responding only to her instincts, he would have had to leave Mizuki behind in that cage. If she wanted learn then Herbert would teach her. He stood then and softly replied, "One moment, please." He left briefly and when he returned he had brought with him a woman in a uniform who carried a small black case. "This is Officer Jones. We're lucky she's here. There seems to be a good deal of trouble in town and most of the station is empty now." Officer Jones unlocked the door, approached Mizuki, knelt in front of her and held out a hand, "Your leg," she requested. Herbert, who followed behind, sat on the bench where he had been when he first spoke to Mizuki and explained, "the Officer is going to fit a tracking device to your ankle. It was one of the conditions for your release. You caused a good deal of trouble, you know. While the murder is being waved under the Off-planet Alien Vendetta Act, you have yet to earn the trust of Cloud Haven. You will, but for now you must wear the device so that the CHPD will be able find you if you make such an action necessary. Do you understand?"

griffinyasha

Adorable Hunter

supermufin

Kaza's nostrils flared as she continued to sniff the man, bumping around his shirt with her nose and then lowering her head to do the same with his pants. Bummer, it did not seem he had any food hidden in some pocket somewhere. She exhaled in a snort and raised her head to a normal level. The man stuck his hand out then and Kaza immediately put her nose to it. No, still no food. Why would he stick his hand out if he had no food? Oh, he must want to play! She nipped onto his glove and tried to yank it off.

Shapeshifter

}Uzhal{
With: Kai
Form: True form

Kai decided that it would be best to head back into town first, and Uzhal agreed that it would be a better option in favor of not pushing the easy solution of just wishing himself better. She did not want him to start relying heavily on her for any problems that he might encounter. At least, she did not want that to happen until there would be no risk of the wolf becoming suspicious of getting more and more attached to the shapeshifter with each wish that was granted. The giant salamander slid back into the cold river. She swam forward at the same pace as before, getting a fair distance ahead before she realized that Kai was moving much slower than before. She stopped and let him catch up and then matched his pace. He must have been moving slower because of the knife in his chest. Now that the salamander was thinking about it, the blade was actually going to be a problem. No matter how slow he walked, the knife was going to be at risk of being moved and making the injury worse. "Kai, forgive me, the suggestion I gave was a foolish one." She slowed down a bit more, trying to get a better look at the knife as she swam though the river. "I was not factoring in how long it may take for us to return. Your walking could cause the knife wound to worsen." It could not be helped anymore, Uzhal would really rather carry the wolf all the way back to town than let him walk back. "If your body could heal extremely quickly, the knife could simply be removed, hm?" She climbed halfway out of the river, looking towards Kai. She did not like to grant too many wishes for one being in the same day since it would be easier for them to notice a quickly changing difference in their behavior towards the salamander. Considering what the two had just been thought, however, it did not seem like much of an issue to grant a second with for the black wolf. Especially since that meant he would start to become easier for her to manipulate.
griffinyasha

Shapeshifter

Steth

With: A raptor

Steth just sort of let the raptor sniff him, now quite sure that it could not speak and understood nothing of what he had said. That at least meant that it had an owner, the only remaining question was where this owner was. He immediately withdrew his hand when the raptor bit his glove, which ended up in him losing the glove. He made sure that all of his fingers were still there before looking back at the raptor with a curious expression. "I should really know better." He said to himself. Putting his hand near something with sharp teeth was usually something he did not do, but the raptor had not seemed to be doing that with the intention of hurting him. Although this was the first raptor that Steth had ever encountered, so maybe it did. He scratched his head with his now bare hand, unsure if he should try to retrieve his glove or just let the raptor have it. Maybe if the dinosaur tried eating the glove he would have to take it away.
A Beat Spider

Adorable Hunter

While fleeing from the room and rounding the corner, the creature caught sight of yet another humanoid thing. It couldn't be sure what the thing was. Its regular vision easily spotted the luminous white hair, but more curious, its heat vision saw only a human-shaped absence in heat. That frightened it most, and so it continued trying to escape up the stairway.
Once reaching the top, it saw that the doorway had been shut, perhaps from a breeze pushing in through the open window of the room on the other side. Still not knowing how to operate the handle, the creature scratched feebly at the door with its bony claws. It felt its circulatory fluid pulsing throughout its body, a strong pulsing because of its heightened emotional state, but because of its current weakness, the pulsing suddenly began to drop off. The creature felt itself losing its grip on the world, the very floor feeling unstable and wobbly. The creature sunk down into a fetal sitting position and waited for the dizziness to pass.

Conlith would have continued to think that everything was dandy if not for Nyep's whine and concerned words, as his glowy appendages rose up and shook. Conlith tensed now and listened. Was something wrong in the house? Would Razekial be all right? Would they all be all right? He hugged on more tightly to Nyep, but the fox creature wiggled away and pushed the door open with his head. Now that it was partially open, Conlith leaned to the side and tried to peer in, but the house was dark and he couldn't make out anything beside some furniture. "Razekial?" he called out quietly and uncertainly, not wanting to alert any danger should it be there.
Maribel had already been nervous and this wasn't easing her anxiety. She put a hand to her chest to feel her fluttering heart. The door came open a bit more, and they saw Razekial standing there with a red-haired man. Razekial had laughed softly and explained that something had gotten into the house and had struck him in the side. Maribel was alarmed. She wouldn't even have known that he was injured, and what the heck had gotten into his house that would attack him like that? Were they really safe here?

Conlith rushed in through the doorway, looking concerned. Razekial then explained that it was a small creature. An animal? Conlith was eager to see this animal and looked around the dim house as if expecting to find it. He was disappointed to see no small, furry things hiding under a desk or table. He looked back to Razekial at the mention of chips and candy. "Ok! That's good." Maribel would have disapproved of the unhealthy options, but a good diet was not high on her priority list at the time. If they didn't make it through the night, they would never have a chance to die of diabetes or heart disease. She went to sit on the couch but was unable to get rid of her tenseness. Conlith went to sit on the couch too, but he got up on his knees and looked over the back of the couch, watching the red-haired man run off. Though he was no longer in sight, Razekial introduced him as Xen. Conlith's eyes lit up, recognizing the name. "Your brother!" he said excitedly. Anyone who was an alien space dragon was automatically cool in his book. He wanted to see more of Xen now, and gazed longingly at the hallway. He wanted to see more of the critter that had gotten in the house, too. "Was it a raccoon or a cat or something? I can help, I'm good at catching animals."
"Conlith, no. Let them handle it, I'm sure his brother's chased it out by now." She smiled but only to try and convince herself that things would be ok now. No more weirdness. Just hanging out in a dark house of candy and chips with two alien dragons and a glowing fox while the town was under an evacuation. Nothing wrong at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff