Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

╬═════════════════════╬
☽ ☾
Kita frowned softly, ears falling back against his hair as he lifted his head further. A creature in a nearby cage began to make a fuss. The racket was annoying...not because it was noisy, but because the girls efforts were useless. Kita hated it when others began to fight, like the poor pup across from him that had been bound so very tightly, even gagged for his actions. Hearing someone bash against iron that held him as well only made him feel more trapped. Like a persistent bell reminding them all where they were. Luckily the boy didn't have to say anything as the bird effectively snapped at her.

On the note of his cell mates it seemed a touch amusing that the owners had put the little starling in with the dog. Weren't they afraid that the creature would break free. It seemed cruel but then again the fox was rather pleased that he didn't have a roommate yet.

╬═════════════════════╬

Golden Prophet

User Image
EVE ROOK

Eve pricked her ears as the girl started to speak again. "Sure! Let's try it. You go first," she hissed sarcastically. "And I am not a little kitten, you dumbo! I suppose you're a little chick, correct?" she glared at her enemy.

Eve's ears lay flat on her head as she heard footsteps. She nudged to the back at her cage, curling up to be unseen. "Please don't choose me...," she whispered into her tail. 'Choose the raven!' she thought bitterly. She curled up tighter as they came closer.

"I am a Neko... why am I put to this?"

{Gotta go. See-ya tomorrow.}

Thirteenth Borg

14,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Drawn to the sound of voices, Alexis happened to the cluster of sarcastic slaves. Her footsteps slowed until she stopped, arms crossed over her chest. She looked at them just as carefully as she looked at all the others and then, finally, spoke.

"Give me three things about yourself. All of you, starting with you." She pointed at Rue, all eyes on her.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

╬═════════════════════╬
☽ ☾
Kita's ears flicked in annoyance as the bickering between the bird and the cat continued. the boy's slender figure stiffened however as the sound of the harsh voice that interrupted them. The kitsune's tail drew closer to his body as the crimson eyed boy spared a glance in the direction of the noise. A strange woman had appeared and the young fox could feel the hair at the back of his neck stand. Hopping that in his silence he had simply been overlooked the boy remained in his curled position and watched carefully.

╬═════════════════════╬

User Image

NYLA PERCE

xxx→ The Nymph walked carefully through the dirty streets, her orange hues ignoring the stares she'd get from the bums that were littered all over the area. The pair looked horribly out of place with their attire. The slender woman wore a flow-y white sundress with flowers embroidered at the hem; while her baby was wrapped in a pale yellow onesie with matching booties and hat, and placed neatly in an white, immaculate-looking stroller. The clean look was easy to spot out in the dark, damp, and depressing-looking region. Some people even tried to comment on the odd scene, and Nyla's hateful glare stopped them every time.

xxx→ Every so often, Sebastian would gurgle an word or two and the woman would have to stop the stroller to retrieve whatever trinket he called out. Somehow, this temporary pause in their journey seemed to attract people that wanted to chat it up with them. This time, while she was trying to find him a bottle of 'wa-wa', a strange old woman came up and tried to pinch his cheeks. "Oh, what a beautiful baby you have," she beamed. "How old is he?" Nyla's brows knitted together as she gave the stranger a frown. She slapped her hand away and then proceeded to roll the buggy past her. "That," began the curt woman as she moved further and further away, "is none of your concern." As soon as the Nymph was sure that the old woman was out of sight, she popped the rubber n****e into Sebastian's mouth. 'Hmph, dirty lot of rat piss,' she'd hiss inwardly, 'you think I'd ever waste my time with such filth?' Now, she was cold hearted and evil, but she'd never let out her true thoughts unless it seemed necessary (or if she actually owned the person she was about to put down); being outwardly rude usually lead to someone getting their feelings hurt, someone getting their feelings hurt usually lead to arguments, and arguments with Nyla always lead to an early, painful death that took up too much of her time.

xxx→ Finally, after a few dozen wrong turns--Nyla was horrible with directions--the pair arrived at their destination: Love and Chains. The mother moved the carriage off to the side of the door, took out her tiny bundle of joy and took a deep breath before opening the door. As soon as it was opened, memories flooded into her mind. The smell, cries and disgusting appearance of the slave shop was something she always enjoyed experiencing. Nyla took another whiff of the thick air, the smell of blood, sweat, tears and other bodily fluids made her blood rush and her sweet smile plaster itself on her face. "Oh, Bastian," she sighed happily as she held the babe closer, "it's wonderful, isn't it? So much dread, so much angst.. It just tickles Mommy pink!" Sebastian, what was always happy when his mother was, laughed and smiled up at her in response. He didn't like the smell--it was all too sour--but he did like the warmth from her body. He reached his little hands up to grab onto her short white hair. Most times, Nyla would swat his hand away, but she was too caught up in all of the available 'toys' to pay any attention.

xxx→ Many of the potential slaves hadn't began to stir just yet, but the Nymph didn't mind; she may just get her fill from the current selection. "Aa, let's see.." The dark-skinned woman began to move towards a fox-like creature. "Look here, Bastion," she said in a cheerful tone. "Isn't he just adorable? His ears are so soft too!" Her shining eyes were glued to her baby, and his bright eyes were focused on the Fox Demon. "Brrrub.." He didn't say much more than idle baby chatter; instead, he tried to reach out and touch the large, fluffy ears. He even dropped his bottle to be able to use both hands! Nyla's motherly smile began to show through all of her excitement when she saw his instant curiosity. She picked up the bottle and began to move onto another cage. "Tut, tut," she purred as she wagged a finger, "we cannot just touch things that aren't ours yet." The baby hardly understood her, for when she knelt down in front of the Nekomimi's cage he tried to reach out and touch again. This time, Nyla kissed his forehead before moving to the center of the room so she would be able to see all three of the active ones. There seemed to be a demanding master there with her. She asked about three things they wanted to tell. Nyla couldn't help but scowl at the stranger. 'Honestly, trying to learn more about them? Read the damn papers, you cow..' However, these negitive thoughts were shaken out of her head as her baby's fingers grazed her cheek. "Wa-wa," he mumbled, "wa-wa!" Without batting a lash the woman gave her child what he had been demanding. She hated those that tried to befriend their property, yes, but listening to what they had to say could prove helpful.

User Image

o o c ::
Phew.. Sorry it took so long to post.

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Rue Blackrose

A smirk rose onto her lips as she stared right back to the girl, "Certainly, under one condition of course. You get to use the gag first." Her mouth opened to reply to the shaken kitten with its fears of a bad owner but she was rudely interrupted by an owner. Sighing, her eyes looked up at the woman demanding something from her. Her eyes stared at the outfit she wore, white, interesting choice when coming into a dingy shop. Maybe the day wasn't planned to stop by a slave shop. Merely passing by, seeing the sign, and thought to herself. "aw, a slave. Yes that is exactly what I need and want, to possess another being."

Her eyes looked to the gag, contemplating putting it on herself but then again Zeke's slobber was all over it. As much as swapping bodily fluids was appealing in lust filled moments, here in this place, at this moment, it was not. Besides it wouldn't be enjoyable as swapping her saliva with a person, inanimate objects were boring. "hmmm.." Rue actually wasn't going to list three things about herself, but that didn't mean she couldn't dawdle and play around while this person was still here.

Rue's eyes trailed over to another figure that came into view, holding some sort of object in her hands. To her surprise it was a baby. For the love of hell, what was this? Exactly who brings a baby into a slave shop? Masters I suppose would be the obvious answer. "Exactly what is the incentive? " The bright blue eyes looked back at the woman who demanded and pointed fingers, " And instead, why don't you give me three things about you? Starting now."

Quote:
ooc: > w < haha nyla's post <3

Thirteenth Borg

14,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Alexis watched her victim carefully, studying each motion carefully. She ignored the mother and child duo, fixating instead on the girl and her answers. They were predictably belligerent, which is why she had started with her. Nothing more would have been expected for someone with a red collar. When the question was flipped on her, she was quick to reply.

"Mm, no, time's up. You - yes, you, the quiet one hiding. Three things. Go." she gestured to Kita, moving her body to fully face him.

Beloved Spirit

10,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Name:Enigma
Race: Demon hybrid
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Very Aggressive and rebellious
Collar color: Black
Owner: NA
Appearance:
User Image

*Enigma awoke to find herself securely chained and caged once more and sighed*
Awww...Not this s**t again
* She tried to streach out her wings, leaning forward only to find that there was not enough room to even partially extend the cramped feathered appendages she growls and sits back, pulling her knees to her chest and lays her head on them. Enigma sat and waited for the opportunity to escape to present itself, knowing if she could just get out from behind these bars for a moment, freedom would be hers. *

Golden Prophet

User Image
EVE ROOK

Eve lifted her head towards the cage door. A dark-skinned woman with a baby came by. 'Honestly? A baby? Who brings a baby to a slave shop?' She hardly noticed the other lady demanding things from the Kitsune. She turned towards the raven. The girl was shooting the question back at the lady. Eve would never be able to do that, and that's why she had a blue collar.

The dark-skinned lady had taken the baby to the Kitsune's cage. The baby tried to touch the large cat! How dare he! The mother quietly scolded the baby. 'Good thing, too.' Then the lady came to her cage. The baby reached out to touch her ears. She jerked her head back from the bars. She wanted to hiss and claw at the baby, but who knows what would happen if this lady chose her? She would have to live with this baby! No! That would not happen. Eve wiggled her ears crossly, glancing up at the lady's eyes, then down at her claws. She dragged her claws across the steal, making a loud screeching noise. She immediatly stopped, scared to scare the baby. She winced as the baby kept trying to reach her. Finally the mother came to her senses and took her baby to the center of the room, away from the Neko's cage.

Eve curled to the back of her cage. "Stop demanding things and read the dang papers!" she hissed at the lady, asking the Kitsune to tell her three things about himself. Her ears lay flat on her head, half in anger and half in shyness. "They're there for a reason," she growled under her breath.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

╬═════════════════════╬
☽ ☾
A dangerous smell filled Kita's senses and the Kitsune only curled further into himself. A young woman had entered with a child and the boy couldn't help but feel nauseous in her presence. Even as the woman cooed over her pup the gentle voice seemed to have a rather cruel edge to it. Kita had started to learn which masters he was to be weary of and this particular woman was alerting all of those red flags. Even as the grubby infant reached for his ears the white fox did not budge from his spot. Normally the fox would have snapped viciously at anyone who dared to touch him, especially a disgusting child. However Kita was genuinely afraid and he trusted his instincts. Much to the boy's relief the mother moved on to another before the child could actually grab his fur. Narrowing his eyes Kita scrunched further back into his cage just to be safe. Terrifying or not, at least the woman knew how to properly raise her child.

Kita's ear twitched when he was gestured twords. How annoying it was that the owner had decided to include him anyways. Could she not see that his head was down? How did she expect him to know that she was gesturing to him?....unless she could somehow tell that he was secretly watching them all. The fox's tail swished softly, he had no desire to answer her questions. However it was sorta interesting wasn't it? He was a fox after all...he couldn't resist when he was given the opportunity for mischief.

Lifting his head the fox eyed the woman before sitting up fully to face her. Tilting his head to the side the boy smiled warmly as he brought his tail into his lap and began to stroke it. "Three things would be a waste of your time and mine....I will tell you just one...I am only interested in males.." the boy purred. It was true that the kitsuen wore a red collar but one could hardly tell why he had been given it, that was until the boy opened his mouth.

((so sorry I was not on last night you guys. I have written a larger post in hopes of forgiveness..lol rofl ))

╬═════════════════════╬

Thirteenth Borg

14,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

The way they snapped at her, the way they evaded, the way they were so unwelcome to the questions - all of it amused Alexis. Her expression remained stoic, however, watching the cat-boy smile at her, assessing his motions. A vague expression of a smile twitched her eyes at his answer, and then she turned to face the cat-girl that had addressed her.

"Alright, then. You, tell me three things about yourself." she clasped her hands in front of her, watching carefully.

Golden Prophet

User Image
EVE ROOK

Eve watched the Kitsune say one thing about himself. What an idiot! This girl should read the papers like a normal dumbo and stop being a dumbo! Her ears twitched as the girl addressed her. She growled and rolled her green eyes around in her head.

"Nah, I'm good. Come back next year sweet pea." Eve smiled innocently and sweetly, but the evil smirk hidden there. Her shyness had drained out of her. "Ask another Neko. I'm not in the mood, I'm very tired." She smirked again. She lifted her arms, cat claws glinting in the light. She stretched lazily and curled up, her tail over her nose. She sniffed and shooed the lady away with her tail, absently drifting to sleep.

User Image

NYLA PERCE

xxx
"Oh my, aren't you lot a bunch of over-used, smelly twats?" Despite her unsympathetic--to strangers, anyway--personality, Nyla was rather disturbed with the way that the three treated the potential master. Were they mad? Were they slow in the head? By the way they all acted she was sure neither was the case. 'They're just spoiled, unruly brats,' she concluded. 'Hmph, a good dissection or two would put any of these ingrates in check.' Nyla decided it was time for her to make her own impression.

"Ah, dearie," she called out to the blond as she advanced towards her. The woman held out her arms and gave her a gentle smile. "Could you hold him for a moment?" However, despite the kind tone she used, Nyla wasn't giving the other a choice. "Thanks, love," she beamed as the woman placed her baby in her arms, "and don't worry about anything--he'll be empty for another hour or so." The slender mother crossed over from her space in the middle of the room and stopped at the Nekomimi's cage. She knelt down slowly, her hands gently gripping the iron bars. The same sweet smile was placed neatly on her face, and everything about her seemed calm.

Except for her eyes.

Her golden hues had somehow migrated their color to a dazzling silver. Had the woman not had the crazy, hateful, blood-lusting look in them, they would have been pretty. However, the minute transformation wasn't for display purposes; the silver was a warning to show that she was ready and willing to attack at any moment. Now, that was for the regular old Woodland Nymph; specifically for Nyla, silver eyes meant that she had tired of her rather docile nature and had begun to sink into her more monstrous nature. "Look at you," she purred to Eve, "another big boobed c**t acting all mighty when they have protection!" Nyla let out an airy chuckle. "Oh, if these bars weren't here then I'd royally ******** you up! How about I take you home and teach you how to respect those above you, hm?" The Nymph reached out her hand to grab a handful of her ebony locks; it wasn't a forceful grab, but there was some form of tension. "We could play many games, you and I, and when we've tired of that, I can lay you down on my examination table and finally rid your dirty mouth of that vile tongue. Aa, and when you get hungry I'll just fry it up!" Her hold tightened as she went on, and her smile turned wicked and devilish. "Hn, I'd have to cut out those saggy bags of fat on your chest," she cooed, "they'd just get in the way when I try to 'see what makes you tick', now wouldn't they? Then again, I could always keep them there and go straight to your brain--you will feel pain there too, don't worry; I've been doing this long enough to know how to keep you worthless piles of s**t alive and awake through almost any form of dissection and/or torture." Slowly, her grip loosened and her hand retracted back to her side. "Ha, that's exactly what I should do! When I'm done with your pathetic a** then I would just ship you off back here.. Then again, when I am done with you, you'd look so disfigured and be so mentally unstable that no man, no matter how sleazy or dirty, would ever bring you into their home." After that, her expression melted back into a kind smile and gentle eyes, and she rose from her position on the cold ground.

"While I'm assuming all of you worthless sacks of bile heard me, why don't you look at your choices thus far?" Nyla motioned her hand towards the blond woman with a stern look. "You can either show respect to her and answer her question--then again, by the look of you lot, I'm more than sure you're all too stupid to comprehend her words..--or you can act as sloppy, rude, and catty as you want and let me have a whack at you." Her eyes traveled over to the Kitsune, her demonic look returning. "I can sense the fear seeping off of you, boy, and quite frankly, I like it. Since you do seem to have the most wit about you, I'll leave you be. But you--" Her eyes were staring straight at Rue. "I'd just love to slice you up into little bits.. I suggest you make it so she actually does choose you, for if she doesn't I'll be sure to." With her peace said, the young woman's eyes returned to their orange-yellow glow. She turned on her heels and walked back over to the blond to retrieve her baby. When she had, she kissed his forehead and held him close to hum a soft tune. Before she moved back to her place in the middle of the establishment, the girl flashed a look to the woken slaves. "If I had my way, I'd take all of you home. Slaves nowadays seem to expire much quicker. Could it be that your will had decreased over time? How weak of you all to do so." Nyla glanced at the blond once again. "Forgive me for my outburst, ma'am.. You can continue with what you were wanting to say."

User Image

o o c ::
Phew.. Sorry it took so long to post.

Thirteenth Borg

14,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Alexis' eyes slid over toward the woman, finally taking a shot at acknowledging her. She was perturbed, at first, although her expression was anything but. Upon receiving the baby, Alexis lit up, a delighted grin on her face. The monologue was a forefront, with Alexis cooing over the baby. Letting the mistress have her fun, and gauging the responses. It was perfect, for her. No selection process she'd been through had gone so well. Having them scolded was icing.

Finally, realizing she'd been addressed, Alexis looked at the wood nymph with raised eyebrows.

"Hm? Oh, no apology necessary. I was going to make a selection, but by all means, go right ahead. The stock today seems less than compelling."

((ooc: Personal shittiest post: Go.
Edit'd: Because I forgot to finish my post.))

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

╬═════════════════════╬
☽ ☾
Kita was sharp enough to catch the twitch of amusement in the woman's eyes as she acknowledged his answer. Of course the fox hadn't meant it as an insult in any way, he only felt that it was something of importance. A slaves sexuality would effect many of the things that slavers used to determine a proper fit. It effected what the the slave could be used for, and even how it behaved around others, it told far more about the foxes personality than even the red leather around his throat. Those wretched collars were a joke anyways, how could one expect to properly present something as diverse and ever changing as a personality with a system that only had a spectrum of four different traits. For instance Kita wore a red collar and so did the bird, however their personalities were nothing alike. And the kitten wore a mark for a shy creature, but when she was stirred she was the mouthiest of the bunch.

The kitsune frowned at the crazy woman's praise, it was like being rewarded with a bite. Nothing that came out of that woman's mouth was comforting and in response to her words Kita only lowered his gaze. Not because he was a good slave, but because he was a good animal, a wild one. He had no haughty delusions about being at the top of the food chain, the boy knew when he was at a clear disadvantage and he knew how to manipulate a situation into his favor. How to avoid the scorn of violent predators. Kita dealt with the crazy woman the same way he would an agitated bear, by shrinking low and keeping a non threatening appearance. And just like a wild animal the woman left him, turning her fangs on something that was more of a threat. Kita wished he could portray this necessary instinct to the little cat before it was to late, couldn't she see she was at a clear disadvantage? Was her pride really so overbearing that she would lose her skin for it?

╬═════════════════════╬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces