Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

this thread is closed

Sparkly Lunatic

Rules

+Follow Gaia Tos
+ PG-17...No cybering, so keep nakedness and beyond to pms
+ No sentence min/max...At least post a pic of your character though, I guess.
+ No text talk.
+ What I say goes.
+ NO CHILD CHARACTERS. Sorry. That's just... Weird.
+ Thats it for now!

Sparkly Lunatic

Blacklist

You go here if you disobey my rules.

Whitelist

You go here if your awesome smile

Sparkly Lunatic

(( Bump! ))

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Rue Blackrose

Rue was sitting in her spot that they shoved her in, quietly playing with something in her hands watching and waiting. Her eyes looked over, seeing Zeke, she was his little neighbor so to speak. He was gagged and chained, although rue disliked being held as a slave, she also disliked people making marks on her so for now she was smart to be obedient. And yet, things were getting boring. Reaching over she poked Zeke, " Don't you get tired with having your mouth completely stuffed?" She smiled, contemplating taking off his little gag. She was bored and it would be worth the punishment to see Zeke bite someone when they had enough of him yammering and decided to gag him again.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

╬═════════════════════╬
☽ ☾
Long lashes fluttered softly as they opened to reveal two Sharp, crimson irises. Kita's eyes lowered back to a half lidded gaze as he surveyed his surroundings. Nothing had changed since he had last fallen asleep, not that he was surprised. For several minutes the creature did not move, his long slender body slumped back against the far wall of the cage in a bent position that seemed too uncomfortable for anyone to actually sleep in. A long, white tail draped over the boy's small figure and the vein creature tried his best not to notice how dirty his precious fur had become. To a normal man's eyes the teen seemed to take incredible care of himself, but to the kitsune he was unacceptably dirty. The boy almost wanted to be bought if for nothing other than a proper bath.

╬═════════════════════╬

Golden Prophet

User Image
EVE ROOK

Eve tugged at her black and white stockings. Her Neko ears twitched impatiently. "I hate being a slave!" She yelled. She balled her hands into fists and hit them against the black wall of the cell. Her tail swished from left to right.

She backed down from the wall, her shy side taking over again. She curled into a tight ball in the corner, shivering from wearing so little. Her stomach growled loudly. She hadn't eaten in weeks, maybe more. "I want some food..," she whispered to herself. She licked her teeth. "So thirsty..." her back ached from leaning over in the corner for so long.

"I must find a way out...," Eve started to cry. "WHY!?" She banged her fists against the wall again. Hopefully no masters would come and find her. She shied away from the cell bars and backed into a corner again, glancing nervously from side to side. She clicked her cat-nails against the bare cell floor.

"I am a Neko... why am I put to this?"

Thirteenth Borg

14,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

She was not an imposing figure. No one stopped to gawk at her when she walked in, no one stumbled out of her way, and no one tripped over themselves to get her what she wanted. Alexa was free to browse the goods without being noticed, able to watch them break rules to appease themselves.

As usual, she was faced with the exhausting question: Which one was she going to bring home today? People were unpredictable. Putting them in a cage and slapping on a sales tag didn't change it, one way or the other. It was something she'd learned in a variety of manners. Alexa had cycled through her fair share of companions.

Her eyes grazed the goods, examining them, sizing them up. She barely glanced at the papers that accompanied them, instead focusing on their physique.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Rue Blackrose

Having taken off the gag, she played with it in her hands. It wasn't very pretty or interesting, so there was a guarantee it wouldn't be stolen by her. Eventually, she dropped it back into Zeke's cage and smiled. "mm, it was getting boring."

Her eyes glanced over to the cat making the noise, "crying over spilt milk aren't we?" It seemed like an over exageration to be hollering and crying, there was nothing to be done except be bought. I mean it wasn't like you couldn't run away from the person who bought you.

"Getting bought is the surest way," she looked back at Zeke replying to his wish. " The other...well im sure the other way isn't the way you want to leave. Yes, Rue did mean in a black bag containing your dead body.

Golden Prophet

User Image
EVE ROOK

Eve whipped her head around and glared at the girl. "How do you like being stuffed in a cage?" She wiggled her legs, barely allowed to move them. "Back off, will you?" She hissed. "We all don't wanna be a slave! We all know that. But... I'm nervous about these masters. What if their mean?" She knew that would be obvious.

Eve glanced past the raven's cage and at a dog or cat. He seemed quite irritated with the raven as well, but then interested and nice to this brat. She had gotten her feathers in a tangle. She turned her back on them and curled into a tight ball.

"I am a Neko... why am I put to this?"

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Rue Blackrose

"it's wildly invigorating, the best thing in this world. In fact, I think I might like the same whipping treatment like my neighbor over here. I am sure it feels wonderous, should we both try it little kitten?" Rue was obviously replying sarcastically to the question. No, who would enjoy being stuffed in a rusty cage, dirty, and lack of nourishment?

She gave a sigh and rolled her eyes to the girls comment of mean masters. It was always a 50/50 chance to get a nice master or a cruel one. "Then lets hope you get the sweetest one around hm?" She had heard some footsteps but didn't bother to look, by the sound of it was a buyer since it did not sound like the footsteps of the ones who worked here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff