Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who joined this role play ^_^ Friend me if you want, I'll be making more role plays.

T_T 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
:D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

User Image

Benzai Chambers

♫ I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste.
I want you and your beautiful soul. ♪

Benzai slid open the phone as it buzzed again. His heart raced as he read the text. Yeah, right like you are hooking him up with someone at the Moon Ridge. He rolled his eyes and looked around the area. If anything he was going to have to get his a** in there and make sure to at least neutralize the situation. He slapped the side of the bar. Damn it, like the Moon Pride would buy into that load of crap. He looked down at the text again.

He rushed through the door, the guard let him enter. He looked around and saw Kinzic and Kanzic at the bar. He walked straight up to them and grabbed Kanzic by the arm. He pressed his lips against her ear and breathed heavily. "You and your brother need to get out of here now! What are you stupid?" He shoved her arm back against her side and noticed from the corner of his eye that there was someone already catching onto the three cubs.

Benzai sighed, he knew damn well that he couldn't force them out of this place, but he had to think of something or they were all going to end up in the hospital. He scratched the back of his head and then glared back over to Kanzic. "If you don't call this off and get the ******** out of here. I swear, I will take Kinzic with me and you can find your own way to the hospital when you get your a** beat." Benzai knew that she probably wouldn't listen to his words, but he could feel his heart picking up in speed and tried to steady himself, but he was already shaking uncontrollably.

He looked over to Kinzic. "Do you even WANT to be here?" He pointed at the timid boy. "Because if you don't there is the door! He turned to the exit and waved his finger towards it frustrated. "This is by far your most idiotic idea yet, Kanzic. When are you going to learn to grow up and let the councils handle this s**t?" He threw his hands in the air and looked at the two cubs expectantly waiting for them to come up with an excuse for themselves.

User Image

Invisible Player

User Image

Tremble for yourself, my gal,
          You know that you have seen this all before
          Tremble Little Lion gal,
          Youll never settle any of your scores
          Rate yourself and rake yourself,
          Take all the courage you have left
          Wasted on fixing all the problems
          That you made in your own head

███ ♫ ███l i l l i u m B O E L L
          xxxxxxxxxx ✄ - - - - )

Lillium waved to eve and sat backsipping her smoothie, it was getting crowded or at least a little to crowded for her tastes, it was like this whole you have to be a responsible example feeling came over her. She knew she looked and acted young but she was in fact a year older then the very mature Jae. Lillim sighed closing her eyes she could already feel the head ache coming on but she didnt feel like talkig much more anyways. I think im going to head out.. she said more to herself then anyone else as she picked up her glass and got up putting at the bar she got a nod from a few friends And forced herself to smile when she turned to see a a small group coming in. She pursed her lips but no one needed to tell her it was sun prise she knew already and this made her feel even more trapped. Lillim sighed taking a deep breath before continuing out the door before she stumbled against a boy with electric red hair. Meteting his eyes she could feel her all to pale face grow red and quickly ran out the door beathing uneven not stopping until she was at least a block or two away.

A grunt of frustration left her lips he face still hot. The worst part was he was cute.. Lillium however was almost positive she was a lesbian she rarely called a guy cute in the im attracted way none the less blush. Anger filled lilliums chest as she hufffed and puffed grumbling softly. She felt foolish now for bardgng out hut she really couldnt handle all the people. lillium sighed and wallked over sitting her bottom on a rock near a nice tall tree.

Crappy ipod post o wo.

User Image User Image User Image
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image
Hey ○ M o o n ○ Please○Forget ○ To ○ Go ○D o w n
───────────────────────────────────────

Jae had had enough, the sun pride lioness sticking her tongue out at him and the Sun Pride male barging in suddenly was the last straw. He stood up from his seat trying to seem non-chalant about it, shoving his hands in his jean pockets and scratching the back of his head with his other hand. Without a word he slowly approached the two siblings and the Sun Pride male who was obviously older, trying not to startle the weaker one while the lioness seemed to just grin in an eerie manner. No one else seemed to realize the stink was coming from these three, which was good in his favor. He figured he would try and get them out of there before it got physical. Not because he wanted to spare them, but because he didn't want to cause trouble for the bar owner. Approaching the three, Jae tried to smile politely As best he could anyways. He was no actor. It was all a front of course to make things seem as if they were okay but things were not so okay. He lowered his tone and whispered harsh threats mainly to the blond, "You Sun Pride lions really are idiots... Coming into Moon Pride territory like you own the place." he eyed the lioness up and down. She was obviously much smaller then his tall self, but something about her didn't seem right about her. "Get your friends and leave, otherwise I won't hesitate to take the weaker ones life. And trust me... I'm doing you a huge favor." he snarled quitely at the blond nodding towards the red haired boy who looked absolutely terrified. If They refused this offer, Jae would have to take the hard way out of this.

{OOC: Alright Alright edited c: }

H e y ○ M o o n ○ D o n 't ○ Y o u ○ G o ○ D o w n

Blob

User Image

♫ єνє ℓσ¢кωєℓℓ ♫

Aww, does someone need a hug~?

Looking at Mara, she gave a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, really.. If it gets any worse I'll just go back home." Sitting back up, she stretched her arms above her and relaxed in her chair. She didn't relax for long though, something made her tense up. She didn't know what it was at first, but then the scent stuck out. It didn't smell like the Moon pride... It smelled different. Sun pride different. Oh dear. She could already tell something bad was probably going to happen, and she started sinking in her chair, half tempted to crawl under the table. Turning her head over to see where the Sun pride's were, and when her gaze rested on the small group, the girl let out a small squeak and sunk further down into her seat. She was already prepared to crawl under a table, she really wasn't a fighter, and she had a feeling there might be one if the Sun pride group stayed for too much longer. She saw Jae move over, and another squeak made its way out of the girl. She turned around, trying her best to ignore the situation. She started humming to herself, practically half off of her chair. As long as she could distract herself, she wouldn't have to get tied up with the situation..

[[OOC:: ..... ]]
User Image

Benzai Chambers

Benzai turned harshly to look at the Moon Pride male that had come up to tell him to leave. "Did I come in here causing any problems? No, I didn't I came in here to get these two!" He pointed over at his fellow Pride members and stepped slightly closer to the new male, "So I suggest you back up and learn to mind your own business." He glanced from the corner of his eye at the twins.

"You two! Get your asses out of here now!" He growled deeply at them. Though they were technically the same age he was closer to 21 then the two of them were and felt the need to be an adult figure to them. He kept one eye on the Moon Pride male, not trusting to remove his eyes from him for a thought that he would take a swing and be the first to start the fight.

His eyes burned into Kanzic like fire and he was trying to command her with his eyes to get out of the bar, before he had to drag her out of there himself. It wouldn't be long now before the rest of the Moon Pride would start noticing that they were part of the Sun Pride.

User Image

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

Mara smiled at Eve and watched as Lillium stood up to walk out of the bar. She frowned. She wondered if it had anything to do with the dirty smell that insisted on continuously filling her nostrils. Almost at the same time Jae stood up and walked over to a group of kids that she had never seen before. That was when it all clicked for her she looked over at Gray wondering if he was noticing what was going on as well or not.

She looked over at Jae and saw that him and the blonde were starting to get into what seemed like a heated argument. Jae definitely did not appear to have the muscles that the blonde had, nor did he have the crazed look in his eye that the female had. She looked back at Gray one more time and then she pushed her chair back walking over to Jae's side. "What is going on here?"

Feral Kitten

User Image

Peyton Durelo

Peyton watched as Benzai disappeared into the bar. She dropped her jaw and took of running towards the bar. She slipped into the door and looked around the bar. She could see Benzai and the twins standing there, but with them was two Sun Pride members. One was male and the other female. Benzai seemed to be getting into an argument with the male. She wasn't sure if she should walk over there or stay out of it, but she starred at them with a slight hint of fear. She started feeling shaky and woozy.

She swallowed the growing lump in her throat and walked over to the group. She leaned in to whisper in Benzai's ear. "What are you doing here?" She looked over at the Sun Pride teens and hoped that nothing was going to happen. She could feel tensions rising and tried hard to level out her breathing. She looked at the male Sun Pride member and had to hold back a smile. "I'm sorry about this. I am sure that there is some sort of misunderstanding. Right, Benzai?"

Seeker

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It seemed his answer both satisfied and angered Mara since she was frowning at him. He just shrugged it off though. He wasn't about to get all emotional and blabbering out his feelings to her, especially not in a bar. No matter how hard he tried to appear indifferent to her presence after she had given him the cold shoulder, Grayson found himself looking at her from time to time. Most times she was still the little cub he used to look after with that goofy smile and innocent gaze. Other times she would look at him and he'd feel like there was something there. Like she was feeling half of what he felt for her. It was a ridiculous notion, but one that he was happy to believe in.

Gray looked away from Mara when Lillium rose to leave. She never seemed to like hanging around when Eve showed up, but he was probably reading too much into it. A sudden strange odor filled his nose and he cranes his head towards the door. He had only smelled Sun Pride lions a few times in his lifetime but he'd never forget that scent. He realized he was one of the last to notice as Jae was already over there with Mara right beside him. He looked at Eve who seemed terrified by the thought of confrontation. Telling her to stay put would be a waste of breath. It was obvious she wasn't going anywhere.

He on the other hand could not abide Sun pride lions encroaching on the sacred safe spot of his pride. Gray stood up abruptly and made his way over to the group. They would draw attention soon enough, ge wanted to get in onthe action before the elders got to them. Gray reached out and gently grabbed Mara's wrist, tugging her backwards towards him.

”Why don't you go check on Eve moonlight?"
He gave her a pointed look. If things got ugly he'd feel much better knowing Mara wasn't right in the middle of it.
He used a pet name, hoping she'd understand he wanted to keep her safe and wasn't saying it because he didn't think she was strong enough or something trivial like that.
Gray was about to say something else when he noticed the oldest of the Sun lions getting snippy with Jae.
He stepped forward, placed a hand squarely on the guys chest and pushed him away from Jae.
"Careful golden boy. Wouldn't wanna have to scar that pretty face.”
Grayson was smirking but there was nothing humuorus about it.
If what goldy said was true, he should have just left the two idiotic redheads alone. If they wanted to march into Moon Pride territory and get ripped apart so be it.
He didn't think the elders would take this situation lightly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

High is the moon tonight

ooc:

Tiny Wolf

/tumblr_lwxhtkHxuh1r8e6rto1_500-1.jpg[/imgleft]

& I'LL LET THIS GO
                                                            xxxxxxxxxKEEP IT TO MYSELF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIF NO ONE KNOWS, I'LL BE FINE
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT EVEN SO, IT'S HARD TO WALK THAT LINE.

xxxxx「° - SO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LIVE? NOT I.
                                                            ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

YOU WILL FALL BEFORE YOU FLY
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx& NO ONE HERE CAN TELL YOU WHY
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx「° - SO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LOVE? NOT I.

xxSO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LIVE?
                                                                  ooc: it might be splotchy and I WILL reply with Kinzic tomorrow but for now you only get Kanzic. the psycho.

Kanzic sighed, toying with her nails and not even waiting for a reply back to her text. She knew Benzai would enter the bar, even if he didn’t want to. He was very big into trying to help people, it was amusing really. When he dashed into the place she grinned and wiggled her fingers to get his attention, she honestly wasn’t expecting such a roar kind of attitude. She grinned when his hand latched onto her arm and he whispered threateningly into her ear. Kanzic put on a shocked look and shook her head ”No! Not here, Benny! We’re in public!” she acted as if they were doing something scandalous, annoying as this was; doing stupid s**t was just normal for her. Kanzic probably had the worst personality out of all the Sun Pride, oh, she suffered for it too, always getting yelled at but it barely affected the girl.

One side, she felt bad, simply because she dragged Kinzic into this and she knew he hated fights more then Benzai did, plus Benny was getting mad at her and that was so not fun but when she got the small whiff of his fear going into play, seeing him shake the way he was, her entertainment doubled and she grinned again. She was far too entertained by people’s emotions, they were just funny to watch and hell, she might have been coming here to try and get into a fight, she would never say though it was clear to all of the Sun Pride that she would do anything to have a fight.

She watched as the man who had been staring them down stood up and walked over their way. Her grin got bigger as he got closer, oh, he was trying to play it cool but Kanzic knew better. She purred, smirking at him. He was a friggin cutie! Tryin’ to act all tough, he was big man. The lioness even giggled a few times while he was talking, she found him stunningly entertaining, that is, until he mentioned hurting her brother. Her face went from amused to blood thirsty. No one, NO ONE, made threats like that and got away with it. He might have had a nice a** but she wanted to deck him. Square in the jaw.

OH, Benzai was firin’ up! He looked annoyed that the dude came over! If she could somehow press some more buttons then they would have a SICK fight going down. She bit her bottom lip and dragged her teeth, trying to think of what to do. Luckily for her, more of the moon Pride rushed to their friend’s side, that was sweet of them, also helpful for her too; pump up the frustration and Benzai would get so mad, haha.

She tilted her head when she saw another one of her kind sneaking into the bar, quickly walking over to them. AH, it was her mama! Okay, it wasn’t really her mom, but she always joked around and called Peyton her mommy, it was friggin hilarious but Kinzic didn’t find it funny, he didn’t find anything funny, agh, he was such a bore.

Kanzic’s eyebrow raised when yet another moon pride trotted their way over but this time it was male, who walked with confidence, eh, these moon prides had so much confidence, grossss. She listened to the people speak to each other, all the while feeling Benzai’s burning gaze digging deeper and deeper into her flesh, she sort of just tried not to look his way to avoid the awkward stare of hatred. Agh, these sun prides made so many death threats, didn’t they know it was so tacky? Kanzic stood from her chair, clearly shorter then the boys but not having to look up at them. ”Look who’s talking! Pretty boy little intimated? “ she smirked at him then nudged Benny’s arm. ”He and I can take ya! I’ll take YOU down with my bare hands.” Kanzic grinned at Greyson, glancing over at Jae to stick her tongue out quickly before looking back at the other moon pride, ready for a fight.

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                        xxNOT I...

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

Mara just dropped her jaw when Gray came over and grabbed her hand. He was so gentle, but something about his grip told her that he was not here to play games and what he was about to say was serious. She about melted as his eyes met with her and she could tell that he chose his next words very carefully. She bit down on her lower lip and just simply nodded at his words. She knew that Gray wasn't going to stand by for this and she had seen him fight before, he could get in some's a**, though he always tried to avoid it all costs. She slowly walked away, but glanced back at the group frequently. The oldest Sun Pride male was huge, he was about the size of Gray, but younger then he was. Gray could take him and she knew that, but there was something about that psycho girl that worried her.

She rejoined Eve at the table. Someone had to take care of her. Though she was older then Mara was, she was also much more timid and really hated when things like this happened. If someone didn't know better they would think that Mara was her big sister, it did seem that way sometimes, even to Mara. She gave a feeble smile to her friend and gently touched her arm. "It's okay, Eve. The guys can handle this." She glanced back over just in time to notice that two more Sun Pride females came into play. The newest female gave an eerie aura and seemed like some sort of witch to Mara. In fact, she knew who she was. Mara was pretty sure that she was the same one that owned the herbal tea shop not to far from here. She glanced back at Eve and then turned her attention over to the growing group of opposing Pride members.
User Image

Benzai Chambers

Benzai gritted his teeth as the newest Moon Pride male came up to them. He was clearly not going to be some joke like the other two that had previously shown up. He pushed his chest out and pressed it against the male that made the comment about his 'pretty face.' He got as close as he could, "Let me tell YOU something!" He pressed his finger into the guys shoulder. "I don't care WHO you are! I came in here to get this dumb a**." He smacked Kanzic in the head and growled at her. "I don't want some fight. If you want to ruin someone's face, be my guest and do your work on her! I am done here." He went to put his hands up as if he were surrendering and started to step back.

The first step he took he turned and noticed Peyton as Kanzic referred to her as mama. He rolled his eyes at her nearly life-long title for Peyton. "Peyton, what are you doing here?!" He starred at her with wide eyes and shoved his hands into his hair. This was getting crazy and he was starting to get sick of what was going on. He balled his hands into a fist and let out a low grunt. He needed to get the girls out of here and himself before things got way out of control.

He smirked and looked over at the girl that the newest male had called moonlight. He scoffed. "She is awfully beautiful." He pointed his finger over at Mara and wiggled it back and forth. "Think she would go for a brooding Sun Pride male like me? I mean you are almost old enough to be her father and I am well, what a few weeks her senior?" He tucked one hand under his arm pit and turned towards the new male and smirked at him, glancing over to the girl every so often. He couldn't help it. If the Moon Pride was going to play then so was he.

User Image

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image
Hey ○ M o o n ○ Please○Forget ○ To ○ Go ○D o w n

Jae already aware of Grayson's presence decided maybe he'd let the oldest male of his group try and handle it while he simply stood back and watched. But he quickly noticed things getting out of hand, in which he stepped in blocking Mara and Eve from the prying eyes of this Sun Pride male. "Watch your mouth, don't forget your place and where you stand. Moon and Sun council had an agreement that neither pride was to set a paw in each other's territory. Yet here you all are, four of you at once. That's as good as challenging us to our face." he spoke blandly but his eyes serious and narrowed. Trying to make it clear that they broke a very important agreement that could hold harsh consequences. He took a step forward standing side by side with Grayson to show that he was on equal ground as the older male. He may have been younger then Grayson by a few years but he was also older then this young Sun Pride male.
"And in response to your last comment, your in our territory. Everything that goes on here is by business. As long as your within our boarders." he took another step puffing his chest out in the same manner getting toe to toe with the younger male. Nearly bumping noses, he wanted to make himself clear. His gaze drifted to the Sun Pride female who spoke to the other younger female, as if scolding her. He had to admit she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, and she was beautiful as well. But sh was a part of the Sun Pride none the less.

H e y ○ M o o n ○ D o n 't ○ Y o u ○ G o ○ D o w n

Feral Kitten

User Image

Peyton Durelo

Peyton's jaw dropped as Benzai spoke to her and was seriously shocked to see her there. She had no excuse for being there and couldn't come up with one. She just held her hands out like there was a loss and shook her head. She cringed when she saw him turn around and make comments about the other girl being beautiful. She turned to look at her and bit down on her lower lip. She was very pretty, she did have to admit that, but it still didn't change the fact that his words stung.

She saw Benzai taking a few steps closer to the Moon Pride male and reached out for his arm. She spoke frantically and nervously, "No, Benzai, you don't want to do that." She pulled her hand back and pressed her fingers to her temples. She left him to himself and rushed over to Kanzic. "Why on earth would you do this? You know that Kinzic HATES it when you put him in positions such as this and what is worse as that you drug Ben into it. That is so not fair, Kanzic. You little-" She cut herself off since she never used inappropriate language.

She took a glance over at the heated tension that was growing between the males and smiled in her head as she noticed the Moon Pride male notice her. It gave her a sense of satisfaction to be noticed even if it was from one of them. She shook her head and grabbed Benzai, "Come on now, you know you don't want to do this and he is right." She nodded over to Jae.

((Out Of Cookies: Edited!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces