Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who joined this role play ^_^ Friend me if you want, I'll be making more role plays.

T_T 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
:D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

Mara woke to the sound of her alarm clock blaring in her ear. She let out a slightly annoyed moan and sat up in the bed, rubbing her eyes clean of the sleep that coated them. She opened her mouth and let out a loud and deep yawn, it was enough to shake her whole apartment. It was late in the day. She had been up all night the day before, working on her new book. Tonight she was supposed to be meeting everyone at the Moon Ridge bar. She literally jumped out of the bed and took a quick shower.

Once she was finished getting ready she had on a pair of leather pants and white long sleeved shirt. She rode her motorcycle over to the bar and was especially excited to be seeing her friends for the first time in what seemed like a long time. She parked the bike and left the helmet on the handle bars and made her way inside quickly. She looked around the bar for a moment and saw three of her friends seated at a table. She smiled and walked over to them taking her seat next to Grayson. "Well, well, well..." She smiled at everyone across the table and had this feeling that everyone had started off on the wrong foot with the morning. She frowned and looked to the waitress that came by. "Yeah, I am going to have a lemon water, that will be all for now." She smiled over at Lillium.

Seeker

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Grayson just listened as Jae droned on about council meetings and other nonsense. Jae had a bit of a superiority complex, though he had never treated Grayson any differently. They had a sort of mutual respect for each other that led to an easy friendship, one Grayson liked just fine.
It was nice being friends with one of the higher ups. He always knew what was going on.

He wondered why Jae insisted on being a general if he hated all the things that came with it. Attending meetings was just a part of the role he guessed. Grayson's eyebrows quirked up when Jae mentioned something about the Sun pride planning a move, and some of their own pride being sent to the front lines.
”Hmm.”
He tried to seem disinterested, but in truth he would love to get a chance to get some experience in battle. He had trained with his father, but his father was never actively trying to tear his throat out like the Sun pride would be.
”Seems like it's time for us to get a little more experienced.”
He noticed Jae seemed uncomfortable talking about it, like he wished he hadn't mentioned it. That was understandable, but the cat was out of the bag now.
In any case, out of respect for Jae he allowed the subject change on to another topic.
”You're a good little school boy aren't you?”
He lightly teased, reaching over to ruffle the asian boys hair.

He noticed Jae looking elsewhere and turned to follow his gaze.
He smiled when Mara sat down next to him and slung an arm over her shoulder.
”Hello sunshine.”
Grayson purred, giving her his best seductive gaze. He did have a bit of a thing for Mara, but his obvious flirting was more of a cover up for deeper rooted feelings.

High is the moon tonight

ooc:

Invisible Player

User Image

Tremble for yourself, my gal,
          You know that you have seen this all before
          Tremble Little Lion gal,
          You'll never settle any of your scores
          Rate yourself and rake yourself,
          Take all the courage you have left
          Wasted on fixing all the problems
          That you made in your own head

███ ♫ ███l i l l i u m B O E L L
          xxxxxxxxxx( ✄ - - - - )

Lillium just rolled her eyes at Jaes comment, If you were meeting him for the first time you would probably end up thinking he was an a**, or what Lillium liked to call an asshat but instead he was just a serious guy nothing mean nothing with hatred just a guy who didn't alway like to throw his emotions around. Frowning slightly lillium sighed she could relate easily to some of the younger pride members she remenbered the first time her friend yelled at her for acting to motherly. Thankfully the sound of Jaes annoyed voice pulled her out of her thoughts as she continued to sip smoothie out of her straw while trying to pay attention. A frown befell on her face at the though of another attack. She hated the sun for whatever happened to her mother but she also hated people getting hurt. And a fight felt like it would cause nothing but injurys among the pride which would only leave them wounded.. Lillium nodded as if she was interested but let her mind linger about from the subject.

She laughed at the mention of exams, Really jae oh thats funny. A grin came to her face " Well Can't help you with that I failed everything " She said in a what was probably a much too happy voice for what she was saying but she didn't much care. It wasn't like she was ever gonna get out of this town and she easily sold paintings everynow and then. She dropped out of college her second year it was a waste of money her family didnt have. A silence that couldn't be filled when Mara walked over.

Lillium Jumped out of her seat with a sqeual before pouncing over to mara. " MARE-MARE" Lillium hugged her practically clinging to her before letting her sit down. bouncing up and down slightly hand held togeather. She couldnt help but laugh at the thought of an old conversation 'Im suprised your even a lion'
                        "Why is that?"
                        'Because you act like such a cup your practically a kitten!'
                        She smiled at the thought she couldn't possibly deney that it was true.

User Image User Image User Image
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Blob

User Image

♫ єνє ℓσ¢кωєℓℓ ♫

Aww, does someone need a hug~?

Eve was about ready to force her grandmother to sit down and read something. She was taking the situation way too seriously. So what? Eve had a case of the sniffles and wasn't feeling the best when she woke up this morning... Is that reason to run around the house acting like she had the plague? She thought it was all rather silly, but she knew her grandmother was just trying to make her feel better. She got up from the couch her grandmother had forced her to sit on, and wrapped the tiny lady into a hug. "Now, Nanna...You know you don't have to do anything right? It's just sniffles, I'll be fine. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to head out for a while.." She said, her light voice making the old lady sigh. Her grandmother nodded, gesturing her to go and do as she pleased, and Eve knew that if she didn't leave now her grandma was going to take advantage of her staying home.

Though, knowing her grandmother, she was probably going to go out and find her eventually, so she decided this would be a good time to find a decent hiding spot. Slipping on her shoes, Eve grabbed a couple tissues before she made her way down the street. She figured she might as well find someone, or else she would have to go home and here her grandmother's never ending amount of cold remedies. Eventually she came upon Moon Ridge, the place where most of the Moon Pride tended to gather. She decided she may as well stop in, she usually found someone there to talk to. Opening the door, she got some greetings from people she knew, and she quickly made her way to the bar, the bartender smiling as she leaned her elbows on the counter. "Let me guess, hiding from your grandma for a while?" He said with a light chuckle. "I've seen some of your friends in here, might as well find them while you can." Eve nodded, thanking him, and turned around, looking around the bar for anyone she new. She soon spotted Lillium, and made her way over, the others coming into view when she reached them. "Hey, guys. How's life treating all of you?" She said, before she sneezed a small sneeze.

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

Mara giggled as Lillium pounced on her. She ruffled the top of her head and rolled over to the ground. "And how is my favorite little cub?" She cooed, pinning Lillium to the ground. Lillium and her were a lot a like, both of them liked to have fun and wrestle around. She could remember going on many adventures with Lillium. They got into a lot of trouble together. She looked over to Grayson and caught his gaze. She blushed and remembered one of the times that he was sent to fetch the two cubs. She remembered the look of disappointment on his face when they wanted to go spy on the Sun Pride.

To Mara and Lillium it was harmless fun, but Grayson being a few years their elder knew better, he knew how dangerous it was. Those years had come and gone and were simply a memory in the back of her mind now. Mara's smile at Gray was short lived. She didn't know what to say. They hadn't spent much time together since his mother had died, but she knew he was taking it hard. She had to admit though she liked his cute little pet names, though she would have preferred being called moonshine, she chuckled at the lame joke in her mind. Lillium and she began to gather themselves and Mara sat back down next to Gray and looked at him out of the corner of her eye. She smiled back at him, "Hello, Grayson. How are you?"

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image
Hey ○ M o o n ○ Please○Forget ○ To ○ Go ○D o w n
───────────────────────────────────────

Jae simply kept quiet and fixed his now messy hair (thanks to Grayson) as he watched everyone mingling with one another. They were either older then him, or younger by a few years. Mara being one of the said younger pride members, she was the youngest one in their group of friends so far. At the tender age of 18 she was barely out of her teens and on her way to becoming a full grown, and full time member of the pride. Jae glanced at her a few times, then back at his glass of water wondering if he should have ordered something with a little more "kick" in it. He decided that probably wasn't the best idea, that would be like letting his guard down. His ears perked up when he heard an all too familiar voice squeak as she approached the table sneezing a bit. A soft smile grew on his face as he met eyes with Eve, a childhood friend of his despite their age difference. "Hey Evey. What's with the snot fest? You sick?" he teased but only jokingly. He could honestly say he was closer with Eve then any of the other females in the pride. Because of her sweet, timid nature, when they were young cubs Jae often found himself protecting Eve from the older cubs that likes to bully the younger ones. He stood up and offered her his seat, seeing as it was only fair. He reach behind him and snatched another chair from an empty table taking a seat next to Lillium.

(OOC: Short post for now because something good is coming c:< )

H e y ○ M o o n ○ D o n 't ○ Y o u ○ G o ○ D o w n
User Image

Benzai Chambers

♫ I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste.
I want you and your beautiful soul. ♪

Benzai grew up knowing that he had great things to come for him. He lived each day remembering that. For most of his life he had been taking care of himself. It's what made him start doing odd jobs at such a young age. He would mow lawns, baby sit, garden, clean pools, and the list went on and on. Now that he was older he was working on saving up enough money so that he could get his own car garage. It wasn't that he loved cars, though he did, but it was more like he knew his way around a car. He didn't mind doing what he does, but he was also good at it. Today was no different. He woke up early, made his parents and himself some breakfast and moved along to work.

Now that work was out he had his blue mechanics shirt thrown over his left shoulder and he was making his way down to the pier. He always came out here to walk. He loved the way that the sun shown off the lake and the beach was a particularly favorite place for the members of the Sun Pride to hang out at. It was the best place to soak up the sun. Summer was around the corner for beginning. Benzai would be volunteering at the pier to work on the boats and clean up the docks. He loved to sail, it was his way of blowing of steam. If he couldn't sail then he would do the next best thing, jump into the lake and go for a nice long swim.

He moved from the pier to the sandy beach and walked along the shore line. He kept his eyes open in case he came across someone else from the pride. Benzai was not particularly close to any of them. Sure he grew up with them, but he couldn't honestly call a single one of them friend. Except maybe one. He had always been to himself and he seemed to like it that way. He spent most of his time sitting back from the crowd and just keeping his eyes on everyone. He liked to learn what they liked and study their reactions to one another. He had a feeling that they all found him kind of weird, but usually it was common courtesy to respect your fellow pride member.

Either way Benzai never said much to them. He smiled and nodded at them, helped them out with their automobiles every so often, if needed. Mostly, he wondered about why everyone wanted to hate the Moon Pride so much. Sure, they had done them wrong long ago, but why still wage this insignificant war. All it did was bring pain and hurt to each pride and it's family. Benzai snapped out of his deep thoughts as he was splashed by a few nearby kids. He shielded his eyes and walked away from the waters edge.

User Image

Blob

User Image

♫ єνє ℓσ¢кωєℓℓ ♫

Aww, does someone need a hug~?

Eve smiled and gave Jae a small wave before sitting down. Sniffling slightly, she moved some hair out of her eyes and took a quick check of the area to make sure her grandmother hadn't decided to stalk her on the way over. "I'm only a tiny bit sick...Only sniffles, really." She pouted slightly, relieved to see her grandmother nowhere in sight. She could remember when she was a kid, and Jae always had to get her out of trouble. More than once she had been stuck being picked on by the older members of the pride, but luckily Jae was kind enough to make them leave her alone. Focusing back on the others, another sneeze managed to make it's way out of her, and she grabbed a tissue and blew into it before throwing it into the nearby trash can. "Moo. Sniffles are so annoying." She grumbled slightly, resting her head on the table. "I'm sorry if I end up giving anyone the plague. I'll try not to cover everyone with germs." She said jokingly, as she reached up to scratch her nose.

[[OOC:: Sorry it's short...My brain doesn't feel like being creative..heh heh.]]

Seeker

User Image

Grayson watched the interaction between Lillium and Mara and it reminded him of just how young she was and old it made him feel. He could remember looking after her whenthey were both younger though his protectiveness over her hadn't gone away. He just shook his head as the two girls wrestled, though he noted Mara's blush whenshe cast a glance his way an he smirked in response.

He looked over at Jae to make sure the other male wasn't too upset with him for ruffling his hair and was pleased to find he wasn't. He knew how fussy he could be at times. Grayson drummed his fingers on the table while he waited for the girls to finish wrestling so he could get a proper greeting from Mara.
He smiled at her when she finally sat down, though he noticed her smile faltered a bit when she looked at him. He knew what she was probably thinking and let out a sigh, looking away when she asked how he was doing. It was such a loaded question that he could answer in any number of ways.

”I'm dealing. I guess."
It was nice of her, to be concerned about him so he decided not to give her a smart a** remark and answered the question as truthfully as he could. But now he was thinkig about his mom again. He was surrounded by friends though and he didn't want to bring their moods down.
Thankfully Eve's arrival provided a welcome distraction.
He nodded his head in greeting towards her.
It was somewhat endearing the way Jae readily gave up his seat to her. Gray vaugely wondered if they had a thing going on though he recalled Jae explaining they were just really close friends.
Right.
”Looks like lifes treating me a lot better then it is you. Keep your germs over there.”
Gray laughed, indicating he was joking since he had been told more then once his sense of humor was a little off putting.

High is the moon tonight

ooc: Posted from my iPod so there a likely a MILLION mistakes, just ignore em :3

Tiny Wolf

User Image

& I'LL LET THIS GO
                                                            xxxxxxxxxKEEP IT TO MYSELF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIF NO ONE KNOWS, I'LL BE FINE
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT EVEN SO, IT'S HARD TO WALK THAT LINE.

xxxxx「° - SO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LIVE? NOT I.
                                                            ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

YOU WILL FALL BEFORE YOU FLY
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx& NO ONE HERE CAN TELL YOU WHY
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx「° - SO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LOVE? NOT I.

xxSO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LIVE?
                                                                  Agh, he hated mornings. They were miserable; he woke up sore from working so late at his job. The male’s sister, fraternal twin sister, didn’t help at all; she never ran out of energy and was always bothering the poor dude. He thought back to last night, his bed shook but he kept his eyes closed, giggling was heard above him, causing him to get his teeth. ”PLEASE STOP!” he suddenly yelled then his eyes widened and the bed stop shaking. He looked up at his sister who had stopped bouncing on his mattress. ”What?” she tilted her head to the side and her shook his head quickly. ”Ahh… we have work tomorrow….” he mumbled, afraid of what she was going do to. There was silence and then she hopped off, leaving his room. He was in pure shock but too tired to even care about what wet on. The male fell asleep within seconds.

But now it was day time and he stood, looking at himself in the mirror. ”It’s a new day, Kinzic, you got this…” Kinzic, the name the boy went by, always tried to say something positive like that every morning to try and stay brave but he was such a shy person that it never ended the way he wanted it too. Kinzic messed around with his hair, leaning up close to notice that his roots were coming but it was barely noticeable, thank god. Kanzic had forced him into dying his hair so they would match, he wondered if she realized that just because they had red hair didn’t mean they would match. He turned around and remembered he had the shower running; Kinzic stripped off his clothing and hopped into the shower, sighing at the feeling of the hot water hitting his skin. It relaxed him, making his shoulders sag; he put his head down and felt all the water running through his hair. Kinzic thought about things quite a lot when he was in the shower, he thought about conversations and games he played, his work, and sometimes but very rarely his tribe. He felt like a sheep in a lion’s skin whenever he was around another one of his kind, which was sadly, all the time. Kinzic was afraid to admit that he liked being a human better then being himself, a lion. He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head, trying to get the thought out of his mind.

Once he was finished the male stepped out of the shower and dried off, putting on his clothing and brushing his teeth. Kinzic stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen, just a few steps away, their apartment was quite small. Yes, their, he shared the apartment with his sister. It was true hell. Kinzic grabbed onto the handle and opened the fridge, his eyes meeting a horrific site. ”AAGHH!!” his eyes widened in horror as he backed into the counter. Suddenly his sister popped up from the other side and screamed. ”AAAAHH!!!” he shrieked turning to face her. Her screaming turned into laughter as she hopped onto the counter. ”Do ya like it, BRO!?” she tilted her head to the side, reaching over and ruffling his hair. Kinzic stared at for with shock on his face and slam the fridge door shut. ”Why…. WHY would I like two dead squirrels!?” agh, they were all bloody and disgusting and just…. AGH! His sister pouted at him. ”But… I got them to say sorry! They were right in the first tree I found! Sorry about keeping you up last night.” she grinned at him. Kinzic just stared at his sister and sighed, walking away and heading to his room to get dressed in his uniform.

The whole time he got dressed he was listening to his sister, from outside his locked door, talk about a place that only moon pride’s went to. He stared at the ground while holding his shirt then looked at the door from the corner of his eye. ”W-what about it?” Moon pride’s and sun Pride’s didn’t get along, and Kinzic really wasn’t into fighting but he knew his sister well, he knew her really well and with that knowledge he knew that she SOMEHOW got into fights with moon pride’s all the time.

Kinzic’s eyes bugged out when she announced that they would be going to the bar to check it out. ”We’ll DIE! … it least I w-will…” crap, he always stuttered when he started to get nervous. The red headed male put on his shirt and unlocked the door, looking at his sister, who had already been in her waitressing outfit. Agh, they had them looking like idiots, but the outfit she wore reminded him of the dresses his mother forced him into… Kinzic shivered at the memories then felt his sister grab his tie. ”w-wait! I don’t wanna g-go!!”

…. How did this happen? He was staring down at the table they sat at. The smell of moon pride’s surrounded them, it was intoxicating and to be honest, it kind of made him want to barf. Kinzic knew that sun pride’s had a strong smell but there were so many of the moon pride that it was drowning their smell. He shakily looked up at his sister ad became panicked, seeing a look in her eye, a look she only got when she wanted to shift or go hunting.

It was so easy getting into that bar that it almost hurt, it half made her just want to walk away. What moon pride bar would have such an idiot as a front man at the door? She snickered and looked around, seeing all the people. Okay, she was tempted to walk away but she smelled so many of the moon pride that she HAD to come in and check it out; she wanted to see if there were ay strong ones. Kanzic wiggled around in her chair and looked at her brother, her poor shaky brother who looked like he was about to barf. She patted his hand with her own and leaned over. ”Isn’t it cool? There are so many.” she bounced around in her chair and giggled. Kanzic could tell from the look in her brother’s eyes that he was not finding this as fun as she was, he looked to be afraid and annoyed at her.

The girl couldn’t help that it was easy to get her brother to do stuff for her; he was such a useless tool. Kanzic rolled her eyes, leaning back in her chair. ”RELAX!” she whispered in a hissing tone, making her fraternal twin jump in his chair. If her stupid brother panicked anymore the idiots called moon pride’s would be able to sniff him out, and then the little baby would cry because he would have to man up and fight. His eyebrow twitched a little, it did that when she thought about things. If they did want to fight then they would need some back, hell, she had confidence but Kanzic wasn’t a ******** idiot. There was way too many of them just for the two siblings.

The lioness narrowed her eyes and watched the other moon pride’s. Her eyes latched onto a male and followed him as he walked about. Eh, they might have been total asses but they sure did have NICE asses. Kanzic sniggered and reached into her pocket, pulling out her flip phone and finding the contact she wanted to send a text to, hiding it under the table as she tapped away at the buttons.

to: BONZAI (aka: Benzai)
                                                                  subject: moon pride booty
                                                                  yo, Bonzai, I dragged Kinzic into this moon pride bar, yeah, that Moon Ridge one. Totally gonna kick some a** but you should come help my bro bro cause he’s a little b***h.

Most of all the Sun Pride’s knew very well of how harsh Kanzic was to Kinzic, and they sometimes would say something about it but most often it was ignored because it such normal behavior. He set her phone onto the table and grinned at Kinzic. ”I’m gettin’ Bonzai to join us.” she whispered, giggling again at the look of horror on her brother’s face.

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                        xxNOT I...

User Image

Benzai Chambers

♫ I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste.
I want you and your beautiful soul. ♪

Benzai's phone started to vibrate, he flipped it open to see Kanzic's name appear. He rolled his eyes and opened the text that she sent him. Once he finished his eyes grew wide and he sighed. "DAMN IT!" He yelled out to the lake and turned around and started heading towards the direction of the Moon Ridge Bar. He kept his eyes open for any and all of the other sun pride members, but he didn't see himself running into any. Why does Kanzic always have to make an a** of herself? He thought to himself. He didn't know how many times he had pulled her and her twin out of s**t and most of it was stuff that she had started.

Benzai stopped when he got half way to his destination. He looked down at his phone. He really did not want to be any part of this, but he knew that if he didn't go and at least try to stop them that both of them could get seriously injured or worse... Even if he did go what would he say to them. Now he caught himself in a pickle. He found that he was switching directions every five seconds. He was so indecisive. Benzai flipped open his phone.

To: Kanzic
"I really do not want to be a part of this and you really shouldn't be doing this to your brother either!"

Benzai thought back to high school and remembered how much he had really disliked the girl in high school. He couldn't hate her, he didn't hate anyone. Mostly he tried to be there for her brother. It seemed that all she did to him was torture him and Benzai had to be honest he felt bad for the kid, having a crazy sister like that. Benzai figured that the text back should have been enough for her to get the hint, but just in case, he went to the bar anyway.

Refusing to go inside, he waited at the door in case either of the twins had to be wheeled off to the emergency room. He kept sliding his phone open and closed, checking for messages every five seconds hoping that she would change her mind and they would get out of that bar as fast as they could. He leaned his back against the wall and let himself slid down to the side walk. A man walked past and asked him if he was okay, "Yeah, just had a bit much to drink is all. Thanks." He looked over to the door and back down at his phone.

User Image

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

User Image
Hey ○ M o o n ○ Please○Forget ○ To ○ Go ○D o w n

Jae's entire demeanor seemed to change, he noticed a scent in the air. It wasn't strong enough for him to be sure, but the tall male glanced around the bar shifting his dark eyes from side to side scanning every person in the bar. When he suddenly noticed two new faces, ones that he automatically knew were not of his own pride. How stupid did The Sun Pride think they were? He decided not to cause any panic, at least not right away. He locked his eyes on the two red heads and studied them carefully, his eyes narrowing in an almost dangerous manner. He could tell right away that the young male that sat there didn't smell the least bit strong, he smelled more human then he did of Sun the way usual Sun pride members smelled. But the lioness, he smelled something different with her. He could smell dried blood, like if she had just made a kill this morning. But luckily he could tell it wasn't the blood of any of his own. Jae tried to act natural, but it was hard to do when he didn't want to let those two out of his sights. The female seemed to be checking out the passing by males who were all still clueless, and he had to wonder how the bouncer even let them through. The bar's bouncer's were extremely skilled guards, so how did professional's let a couple of mice slip through? He suddenly smelled another Sun Pride male approaching, this one reeked of Sunlight and sand. Jae could smell that this one was much stronger then the weak male that sat here in the bar. He tapped his index finger on his leg, just waiting for one of them to make their move.

(OOC: Leave it to Shlynn to do something like that <3)

H e y ○ M o o n ○ D o n 't ○ Y o u ○ G o ○ D o w n

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

Mara frowned as she looked up to see Eve. She looked absolutely terrible, though she did not want to say that, she definitely thought it. "Eve, sweetie are you okay? Are you sure that you should be out at a bar when you look like that?" She wasn't trying to be insensitive she was actually trying to be helpful because she could tell that Eve was sick. She rubbed her hands together on her inner thigh and glanced back over at Gray at his remark. Sometimes he could come off as an a**. She just assumed that it had something to do with the fact that he was so much older then most of him and he didn't really know how to react to them, but she may have been wrong about that too. For all she knew he was trying to be an a*****e.

She glared at Grayson for a moment and then turned her attention back to the rest of the table, though she wasn't really paying attention to conversation. She was actually zoning out and thinking about long walks with Gray. She was thinking about what it would be like if they were alone with one another, just the two of them and the moon. She shook it out of her mind. Don't even think about it." She thought to herself. Now was not the time or the place to be wanting a relationship with Gray and she knew better to even think about him like that. He was the oldest at the table and she was the youngest. How wrong did that sound? She shook it from her mind again, but all that happened was that her mind went blank. She couldn't focus on words or conversations, but then again something did not seem right in the room. She took a few whiffs of the air and wondered if anyone else smelled something. The smell was awful and almost burned her nose, but she could tell that whatever it was, there wasn't a lot of it. She sneezed and tried to cover her nose.

Feral Kitten

User Image

Peyton Durelo

Peyton was practicing her dance work out after school. Dancing was her favorite way of expressing herself and she was good at it too. She was the choreographer this year for the dancers. She was working on something special this year and was looking forward to winning a state title for the dance competitions that they would participate in for the year. She was basing this year off her own life. Of course, not many people in the school really belonged to either one of the prides, just a hand full. She pulled out a golden colored leotard that she had special made for their big competition. She also pulled out a scarf that looked much like a lion's mane. She based the manes off her father's at least the golden ones were.

The white ones, which were to represent the Moon Pride were scraggly looking, she made them look like the beast that the Sun Pride council had described them as being. She smiled and took up her scarf and practiced on adding more steps into her routine. She based it off a war sounding insrumental song. The school band even offered to play for them and she was so looking forward to it. It was slow and fast paced and she was slightly nervous about presenting it to the girls, but everyone knew the "myth" about the Sun and Moon tribe. She simply let it be her inspiration. This song was perfect to show the love of the king and queen, their downfall and now the on going war that would not seem to come to an end.

Once her work out was over she stayed dressed in her work out clothes and put away the uniform for the routine and made her way out of the school. Now it was time to go ease her mind off some stuff. She walked down to the beach and she saw Benzai down there, but soon he opened his phone and took off. She couldn't help, but follow him. She saw him stop at the Moon Ridge Bar and wondered what he was doing there. She didn't dare go up and ask him, instead she watched and kept her eye on him as he sat outside of the building. What is he doing?" She thought.

Tiny Wolf

User Image

& I'LL LET THIS GO
                                                            xxxxxxxxxKEEP IT TO MYSELF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIF NO ONE KNOWS, I'LL BE FINE
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT EVEN SO, IT'S HARD TO WALK THAT LINE.

xxxxx「° - SO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LIVE? NOT I.
                                                            ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

YOU WILL FALL BEFORE YOU FLY
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx& NO ONE HERE CAN TELL YOU WHY
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx「° - SO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LOVE? NOT I.

xxSO, WHO'S AFRAID TO LIVE?
                                                                  ooc: you just jelly cause I’m a superstaaaaa

Kanzic popped some gum into her mouth while she waited for Benzai to head to the bar. She felt the mint overwhelm the taste of blood in her mouth and she smirked, thinking back on the memory of the little cries from the animals, heh heh, she couldn’t help it! It was just so funny! She looked back at her brother and rolled her eyes once again because he looked like he was about to cry. Kanzic leaned into the table and looked her brother in the eyes ”Just… calm…. down!” She whispered, again in the harsh hiss that made Kinzic flinch, agh, he was such a pathetic lion. She leaned back and crossed her arms, looking around the bar… perhaps drifting back to the butt of some nice male moon pride’s
                                                                  damn that was nice.

Kanzic didn’t even notice that she was chuckling, and she didn’t bother to look at Kinzic who looked at her with a confused expression plastered on his face. She heard her cellphone vibrate and looked at it moving around on the table, she grabbed it and opened the messaging, reading it then flipping her phone open and hiding it under the table once again while she typed.

for all you know I’m setting him up on a date, I think he’s seriously digging some of these ladies, he’s totally liking the booty!

Kanzic looked up at her fraternal twin, who stared down at the table, refusing to look up. Ah, poor thing looked like he was about to faint. She just wanted to squish his face and slap him around a lil’ bit. She looked back down and continued the text.

for all you know I’m setting him up on a date, I think he’s seriously digging some of these ladies, he’s totally liking the booty! Besides, you wub us c: betta hurry before we get huuurt.

Kenzic sent the message and grinned, able to smell the other sun pride right outside the bar. Hell, there might have been tons of these moon pride but it was easy to smell one of your kind when they were close. The female knew it was hard not to adore the fraternal twins, seriously, Kinzic appealed to sick bastards who found weaklings cute and she appealed to people who had eyeballs. Who wouldn’t go ‘aww’ when they saw the pair? She felt a set of eyes on her and looked up, seeing a male across the room staring right at her brother and her. A smile grew on her face, she stuck her tongue out at him, seeing what kind of temper this guy had.

Kinzic couldn’t understand his sister, she always wanted to get into a fight and the male just couldn’t see the appeal of fighting with the other pride. He scratched at his hands nervously and looked up, his eyes landing on a clock. ”We need to head to work in a few hours… Kanz-“ he looked over to see his sister grinning at something… worse, someone. He was afraid to look back but he found the courage and his eyes landed on some guy watching them. He felt his heart skip a beat and he turned back to his sister. All he could think was ”we’regonnadiewe’regonnadiewe’regonnadieee!’ he had to relax his heart rate, or else all of the others in the bar would notice. Kinzic closed his eyes and breathed slowly, feeling his heart rate slow. He opened his eyes and looked at Kanzic, who continued trying to trigger the person across the room from them, and all the male could think was that he hoped Benzai didn’t come, he didn’t want the guy getting into trouble because of them.

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                        xxNOT I...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff