Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who joined this role play ^_^ Friend me if you want, I'll be making more role plays.

T_T 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
:D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
Hey ○ M o o n ○ Please ○ Forget ○ To ○ Go ○D o w n
───────────────────────────────────────

Jae caught of whiff of Peyton, if only for just a split minute. His head turned towards the bridge, only to be let down again. There was nobody but the empty road. He felt the wind pick up slightly, making his wound throb again. He winced slightly from the pain and put a hand on his shoulder, he had enough with this sun pride girl who's name he still did not know. He heard he offer of getting away from there, in which his smirk grew a little more sinister. "You'd actually dare to go around town with a moon pride member and not just any, but me of all lions? I'll commend you on bravery, but I'll have to decline your offer." the girl seemed to only want to be with him because of who he was and his status. At least in Jae's mind that's how she seemed. He pulled his car keys out again and swung them around his index finger before opening his car door again. As he got in he revved the engine and looked at the dark haired girl again, "See you around, little miss." with that said said and done Jae switched gears into drive and drove off into the Sun territory. He knew it was probably a super risky move to do, what with the sun pride female seeing him cross the bridge. But Jae currently didn't care. He planned on seeing Peyton no matter what. He needed to. And she better have a good excuse for why she made him wait.

Jae drove by several houses, the same houses he saw yesterday in late evening when he rushed to be by Peyton's side. He remembered the feel of her embrace around his neck, her soft sobs and tear filled eyes. Jae's heart raced a bit. He didn't want things with Peyton to end here, not after all the had been through together in such a short time. He saw Peyton's house come into sight and he turned the steering wheel, parking in her driveway again. Being as quick as he could being injured, Jae jogged up to her door and knocked. He decided not to announce himself this time.

H e y ○ M o o n ○ D o n 't ○ Y o u ○ G o ○ D o w n

Familiar Vampire

User Image

Tremble for yourself, my gal,
          You know that you have seen this all before
          Tremble Little Lion gal,
          Youll never settle any of your scores
          Rate yourself and rake yourself,
          Take all the courage you have left
          Wasted on fixing all the problems
          That you made in your own head

███ ♫ ███l i l l i u m B O E L L
          xxxxxxxxxx ✄ - - - - )

There was a sort of awkwardness that hung in the air, Lillium sighed softly Her white hair a poof mess, Braydens oversized shirt sliding down her shoulder just barely covering between her pale legs.She curled up on the side of the bed shoulder leaning against brayden. She could still feel the heat radiating off his skin and only got more embaressed curling her legs tighter and pulling her shirt down more not that she really had to hide too mcuh. Biting her lip she glanced back at brayden who was obviously more used to this kind of situation with his casualness, Just his smile sent a wave of shivers down her back. " Well that was ..er" Lillium bit her fingernails trying to think of a word to describe it but soon failed Nice..?" she said sheepishly cheeks glowing pink. She felt like a little mouse who had been caught between a frisky little kittens paws. Sneaking another peek at bray she could already feel her stomach turning into knots a sense of foolishness overcoming her. She couldnt really say bray was to blame but her mind drifted back to all the rumors of girls going home with him. His all to well known confidence, and the fact that he had the looks to pull that sort of thing off. Turning cold Lillium turned away and lowered her eyes looking at her toes " I hope you can let yourself out, You've had plenty of practice.." she said in a low voice a slight hint of jealousy or maybe anger in it. Crossing her arms she pulled her knees to her chest her hips feeling much to sore to her liking. her mixed feelings swirling in her stomach as she frowned now wondering why in the world she would say such a thing but somewhere she knew it was because she didnt just want to be on of his one night stands, she wanted to be more then just some girl he boned on a saturday night. She could feel the tears forming in her eyes but quickly swipped them away determined not to let Brayden see.

occ// ahh so short ;-; Time skipped

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Benzai Chambers

♫ I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste.
I want you and your beautiful soul. ♪

Benzai watched her with concern in his eyes. Once she said that she was okay he sighed with relief. "Good." He listened to her display her regards to the filthy moon. He rolled his eyes. "They deserve it. Those nasty creatures get no respect from me. They know nothing of respect, or honor. Do you think Adrienne would have called a battle off just because an elder fell? No! Because he would know that it would honor them more to continue on with the battle."

He noticed she looked down at her menu and decided that it would probably be a good idea for him to look at his as well. He flipped through a few pages and then threw his menu on the counter. He already knew what he wanted and he was going to want a lot of it considering how hungry he was. The waitress came back to ask if they were ready to order. Benzai allowed Raiyne to go first. Once it was his turn he simply said. "I will have three of your biggest steaks." The waitresses smiled, picked up the menus and walked away.

Benzai leaned forward, wrapping his lips around his straw and drank heavily. He rested his elbows on the table top and looked into Raiyne's eyes dreamily. "So, Raiyne, what made you want to come here?"

Dangerous Bunny

C a n' t ◦ T a k e ◦ T h e ◦ K i d ◦F r o m ◦ T h e ◦F i g h t !
══════════════════ ══════════════════

User Image

Tai (Tye)

Tai woke up from his little nap to the sound of his cell phone ringing, Reaching over to his clock table, he read the cheeky little reply from Kat Lynn. A smirk formed on his face as he tapped the screen and started typing a new reply to her.

To: Kat Lynn
Love you too babe B)
Stop having nasty thoughts about me.

he chuckled as he got up from his bed and stretched out, yawning loudly as he showed off his toothy mouth of teeth. He figured since it was well past noon, he'd go and get a bite to eat now. Might as well.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

T a k e ◦ T h e ◦ F i g h t ◦ F r o m ◦ T h e ◦ K i d !
═══════════════ ═════════════════
User Image

Peyton Durelo

Peyton heard a knock on the door and assumed that it was going to be Adrienne, here to give her an ear full about what had happened to her and how she should have never left Anima until he returned to take her away from there. She slowly lifted herself from the chair and moving along the wall made her way to the door. Once she was there, she tried to look as fine as she could in case it was Adrienne and opened the door.

She saw Jae standing there, his car in the drive way and her face went to hurt. She simply shut the door again in his face and caught herself against the door. "I saw you at the bridge! Go away!" Tears started to fall down her face. "You are just trying to get close to a sun pride, you just want to know our secrets. That's it isn't it? Adrienne was right about you all. Filthy moon!" She slammed her hand against the door a few times and the tears only began falling more.

She wanted to believe that Jae was different like she had thought the night before when they first met at the bridge. She wanted to be held in his arms like he did when she saw her father, but she knew that it would all be fake now. She ran her hand down the door, sobbing and walked away from it, holding on to the walls for support again. Her pain went spiking up her back and she collapsed on the floor.
User Image

Brayden Lucas

On the day I was born, the nurses all gathered round.
And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found.
The head nurse spoke up! She said:
"Leave this one alone."
She could tell right away,
That I was bad to the bone!

Bray just lay back in the bed, one arm hung loosely around Lillium and he smiled at each subtle move she made. He knew that he had been her first and he could tell she was feeling slightly embarrassed, but he tried to calm her fears as much he could, but it seemed to be at no avail. He sighed when she suggested that he let himself out. He couldn't leave anyway she was curled up in his shirt. He sat up and touched his hand to Lil's back.

"Do you want me to leave? Because I don't plan on leaving any time soon." He wrapped the arm around her and pulled her into his chest, planting a kiss on top of her head. "I know you are embarrassed right now, but that will all pass in time. The more we do this the more you will come to like it." He ran his hand up and down her arm as if it would make her relax and trust him. The tone that her words had carried did bother him slightly but he didn't dare tell her that.

((OOC: This is getting interesting between these two! lol))

I make rich woman beg.
I'll make a good
woman steal.
I'll make an old
woman blush.
And I'll make a young girl squeal.

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
Hey ○ M o o n ○ Please ○ Forget ○ To ○ Go ○D o w n

The beta male was shocked, Peyton had slammed the door in his face. Completely denying his presence. Adrienne? How did Peyton know Adrienne. The Sun pride general had filled the girl's head with lies of him and his pride, Jae was furious. The male listened as Peyton yelled from the other side of the door. A thin piece of wood, the only thing keeping the male from the sun pride female. Jae took a step back from the door, feeling rejected, frustrated, and angry. "Damn him..." he grumbled to himself. Inside he was hurt, despite having heard rumors and lies of his pride before. But it was a different feeling coming from a woman he had deep feelings for. He wasn't going to have it. He went through so much, for both his and Peyton's sake. And he wasn't about to let a simple lie make all that hard work go to waste. Without any hesitation, the male picked a leg up and kicked the door open. He saw her on the ground, a pained look on her face. Hurrying straight inside Jae slammed the door and leaned down picking Peyton up effortlessly. His wound opening up a little, he carried the girl over to a couch. Setting her down gently, Jae leaned over her and placed his lips against hers. Kissing her softly at first, but then hungrily as the kiss deepened. The pain from his bleeding neck was gone, he couldn't feel anything other then the warmth of Peyton's soft lips against his own.

Not wanting to stop for anything, Jae gently caressed her face with his hand. Pushing some hair from her face and then tracing her jawline with his thumb. Her scent was all over him, as his scent was sure to be all over her. They're skin touching. It was something he had been wanting to do since yesterday, but because he didn't want to rush things he waited. But now, he wasn't going to waste anymore time. He now realized just how much he cared for Peyton.

H e y ○ M o o n ○ D o n 't ○ Y o u ○ G o ○ D o w n

Familiar Vampire

User Image

Tremble for yourself, my gal,
          You know that you have seen this all before
          Tremble Little Lion gal,
          Youll never settle any of your scores
          Rate yourself and rake yourself,
          Take all the courage you have left
          Wasted on fixing all the problems
          That you made in your own head

███ ♫ ███l i l l i u m B O E L L
          xxxxxxxxxx ✄ - - - - )

Lillium shuddered slightly a sense of unease growing with brays continued casualness of the situation. his arm caressing her skin. Lillium turned her head slightly to look at him shocked at his words not the ones where he wouldnt leave her but what followed after. A frown grew on her face as lillium pulled away from his arms her supressed tears now so eager to fall apon her cheek and more. She wanted to believe that his words didn't come out right but the calm look on his face was like a slap to hers. hands balling into fists she wanted to beat on his chest but knew it wouldn't result in any good. " Is this a game to you? The more we do it the more I'll like it?" She yelled in an uneven voice stiffling laughter in disbelief as she turned away hand on her face as she shook her head. " I don't care about that s**t!" Tears now streaming down her face her noise scrunched up in that totally unattractive way. " You know I thought I was more than that" she paused More than one of your One night stand whores" she growled rolling up his overshirt and throwning it at bray. She pulled on her underwear and walked across the room ready to just break and distroy everything. " Im so stupid" Lillium frowned wiping the tears from her face as she began down the steps.

occ// oh yeeeah xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image
Anima Lynn Rose
"Spirit lives in you."

Anima blushed a bit when Corvin complemented her. She was not sure how to react. She has not had exactly had experience with men or with people in general but healing them. She smiled a bit. She grabbed the tea she served for them and took a sip. Her legs were hugged to her chest and her body kind of leaned against the couch. It was nice to relax for bit. She was up all night because of the battle and using her energies extensively to heal others. A bit of relaxation was what she needed. Plus enduring all the pain she did for her patients while they recover was quite hard on her. She observed Corvin. He did not act like the others. He was much too timid like the male twin. That twin was a sweetheart.

She listened to him while he spoke. “Yes it was figured out but I knew you would do no harm,” She responded to him before thinking of a response for his last statement. “Yes, I noticed that attraction. I feel your attraction to me actually. Makes me, well it is hard to explain, it is always hard to explain”, Anima said trying to find the words for her gifted and the overwhelming need it causes to help and please others. If she did not have the control she had it could go as far as making act out people's emotions for them.

Seeker

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

”Nah, I could rest later."
Grayson grinned and shrugged as she climbed on top of him, his hands moving to settle on her hips as he kissed her back. She wasn't heavy, but her weight pressing against his wound was pretty painful. He tried to ignore it though, finding he very much liked where things were going right now, though he wondered if perhaps it was too soon.
After all, they'd only expressed their feelings for each other earlier in the day. But he was probably assuming too much anyways.
When the pain got to be too much for him, Grayson broke the kiss off, groaning. It was unfortunate, because he was starting to get a bit excited and as much as he wanted to continue
kissing Mara, but his body just wouldn't allow him too. With a grunt of exertion, he carefully shifted their bodies so Mara was laying next to him then turned on his side so he could face her.
”As much as I love where this was going, I don't think I can stay awake much longer. Sleep with me?"
Grayson yawned sleepily, throwing an arm over Mara as his eyes slowly slipped closed.

-timeskip to the next day since everyone else has XD-

Grayson's eyes fluttered ope, a smile gracing his lips when he notced where he was and who he was next to. He kissed Mara's forehead then lips, hoping he hadn't woken her up yet, finding she was even more beautiful when she was sleeping.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

High is the moon tonight

ooc: blurg, crappy
LumpOffYuki

User Image

K A T - L Y N N A N N
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌████████

I Don't Care How Sweet I Look,
                          Piss Me Off And I'll Kill You.

Kat-Lynn almost wanted to scream, Peyton had a strong scent, the moon pride boy had probably smelt her and left. That was her assumption. If Peyton weren't in the same pride as her, Kat was sure she'd killed Peyton by now... She couldn't remember why she didn't like the woman, she turned and looked towards Reyna. "Show's over hun, let's go get something to eat." she looked down at her phone and smiled.

TO: Tye
                          MSG: Gosh, ur weird!(:

she sent the text and giggled, walking towards the bushes where her friend was, raising an eye brow waiting for her to stand.

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CORVIN ULTIMATUM

Corvin smiled at her he knew she was special and her eyes weren't the first clue. Then she said she could feel his emotions. "Oh! Your empathic." he said smiling happy he knew the word she was looking for. "You can feel the emotions of others and sometimes it makes you act them out." he said with a big smile. He took up the tea and sipped it, it tasted just as he thought it would, sweet. "This tea is delicious by the way, thank you." he said with a happy expression as he was starting to relax around her, he sighed a happy sigh and stared into her eyes. "You're beautiful, you know that?" he said tilting his head.
User Image

R a i y n e
x x x x x x x x x x x x x xxxxx xxxx xx Once upon a time...
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Raiyne nodded as Benzai spoke and she ordered the usual when the waitress walked by. The blonde focused her gaze on the man sitting across from her and decided to answer his question, "I just absolutely love the atmosphere in here. My dad and I come into this little cafe every other weekend when he gets done in the office and I just thought you would like it here." The blue-eyed beauty flashed a smile and had a big drink of her tea before checking her phone.

ooc- Oh my gosh this is awful, I apologize!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What's going down? ; Talking to Benzai
I see you! ; Cafe
I love your shirt! ; ClickClickClick!

Who's your friend? ; Benzai

Dangerous Bunny

W h e n ◦ T h e ◦ D a r k n e s s ◦ F i n d s ◦ U s
————————————— ———————————————

User Image

Reyna Kwon

Love does not wait

Reyna leaped out from the bushes as Kat Lynn approached her in her, what she thought was good, hiding spot. The girl pulled some leaves from her dark hair and dusted herself off before smirking at Kat Lynn. "You got guts, girl!" she said laughing a bit after hearing her somewhat hoarse voice squeak. She figured it was from last night. Swallowing dryly Reyna and smiled widely at the suggestion of food. She was more thirsty then hungry but Reyna never turned down an offer when it came to food. She looked down at Kat Lynn's phone and raised a brow, "Who ya texting Kitty Kat? New boyfriend?" she teased poking the girl's cheek playfully. Reyna was glad she spied on Kat Lynn and the moon male. Her day just got damn interesting, and it helped push the thoughts about last night to the furthest corner of her mind. Then she remember that Peyton, another member of her pride, had shown up at the bridge as well. Tears in her eyes before she painfully walked away. Reyna thought that was strange. She she shrugged it off. She liked gossip but she never liked to pry into people's lives. She hated it when other people tried to pry into hers.

Turning back to Kat Lynn Reyna spoke in a sing song tune, "Ugh I'm so thirsty for some reason, my throat feels gross." she complained as the two girls walked, she saw the pier coming into view. And with it all it's little stores and restaurants. Reyna saw a little cafe come into view, and turned back to Kat Lynn and smiled. "How about that Cafe over there? I've only been there once but they're sweets are really good." she chimed wiping her mouth as if to show just how good they were. She sort of went into a skip as they got a little closer.

(OCC: Dun Dun DUN. Reyna is going to see Benzai & Raiyne together c:< )

X
X
X
X
X
X
T h o s e ◦ B e a u t i f u l ◦ E y e s ◦ C l o s e
—————————————— ——————————————

Dangerous Bunny

C a n' t ◦ T a k e ◦ T h e ◦ K i d ◦F r o m ◦ T h e ◦F i g h t !
══════════════════ ══════════════════

User Image

Tai (Tye)

Tai saw the new reply from Kat Lynn and smiled to himself as he walked out of his apartment. Locking the doors with his keys and shoved them in his pocket and began typing up a new reply as he stuck the ear buds of his headphones in his ears and played his favorite hip-hop group.

To: Kat Lynn
Part of my charm, babe.
You in love with me yet?

He locked the screen on his phone and jogged down the flight of stairs leading to the parking lot of his apartment complex. His bike sitting there, beautiful and clean. He put the helmet on and sat on his bike, adjusting his playlist one more time before he hit the road. Setting it on play and repeat Tai hit the road. He wasn't sure where he would go but he needed to get some food in his stomach. He didn't want to get another ear full from his dancing senior's at the studio about how he looks like he's not eating properly. It wasn't Tai's fault he forgot to eat, once he started practicing nothing could stop him. He road down the main road of Sedona and looked around for any place good to grab a bite to eat. Nothing was appealing to him so far.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

T a k e ◦ T h e ◦ F i g h t ◦ F r o m ◦ T h e ◦ K i d !
═══════════════ ═════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games