Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who joined this role play ^_^ Friend me if you want, I'll be making more role plays.

T_T 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
:D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 >

Blob

User Image

♫ єνє ℓσ¢кωєℓℓ ♫

Aww, does someone need a hug~?

Eve sighed with relief when Reyna said she could smell something. She quickly started to follow behind the girl, her eyes scanning everywhere for any trace of her grandmother. Why was that old lady so intent on driving her crazy? Eve had the feeling she'd never find out...easily, that is. Her grandmother was that type of person who liked to confuse people to the point of insanity for her own entertainment. Random and spontaneous, that old lady was a child at heart, and quite a handful for anyone who didn't know to handle her. Drawing her thoughts back to reality, her eye caught a short flash of green not too far away. Eve immediately zoned in on the area, her pace quickening slightly. Looking to Reyna, she spoke quickly, "I think we've got her... When I get my hands on her, she's going home and she's going to get duck taped to a chair. For her own safety, of course." As she neared the spot where she had seen a flash of her grandmother's green sweater, she tried to walk as quietly as she could. She peered around a large rock, and to her relief, her grandmother sat on the ground looking as peaceful as she possibly could. Stopping a few feet in front of the old lady, Eve started tapping her foot impatiently, and her expression was one of annoyance. "Nanna, you have put me on a wild goose chase for the last time. Luckily, this nice Sun Pride girl helped me out. Now get up, I'm taking you home and you're going to stay there, alright?" Her voice held the tone of a disappointed school teacher, which her grandmother chuckled at.

"Oh, Eve dear....you really need to lighten up! C'mon, everyone needs to act irresponsible sometimes, even you! But, this time I'll go home, if you really want me to. I'm starting to get a bit old, you're finding me quicker and quicker every time..." Eve's grandmother spoke in a joking voice, a smile spreading across her face as she mildly pinched Eve's cheek. Eve couldn't help giving the tiny lady a hug, a smile growing across her own pale features. Keeping one arm locked in her grandmother's so as to keep the lady from running away again, she turned back to Reyna, and gave her a thankful smile. "So, who's your friend here, eh? You said she was a Sun Pride girl? If the elders here about this they're gonna have your hide, you know... But don't worry, good old Nanna won't let those stuck up nincompoops anywhere near her granddaughter or her friends." The old woman said proudly, standing up beside Eve and looking the girl up and down. She seemed nice enough to the woman, so she wouldn't have to get physical on her. The old woman wasn't afraid to give someone a blow to he face if they were acting out of line, but she figured she wouldn't have that problem with this girl. "Right...Well, Nanna, this is Reyna. Reyna, this is my crazy, irresponsible grandmother." Eve said, introducing the two. Her grandmother nudged her at the 'crazy' remark, but quickly let it go.

[[OOC:: ......Sudden picture change is sudden. I decided I'd mix it up a bit and slap a new picture up....I mean, why not? No harm in switching things up a bit XD Also, Eve is in like, 'I'm keeping you tied to a chair whenever I leave now' mode. Heh heh. ]]

Seeker

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Grayson, still in lion form, slowly limped away from the battle field. The retreat had been sounded when Adonis fell, and the Moon Pride fighters were pulling away from the battle field. He was surprised when the Sun pride didn't chase after them. He guessed they respected the elders as much as his own pride did, and would give the Moon a chance to properly mourn Adonis. His eyes were wet with tears he refused to shed. Adonis was like a hero to him, the lion he always wanted to be.

Another lion, white in color and with old and new battle scars littering it's body fell in step with Grayson. His father. He rubbed his head against his fathers body in both greeting and relief the old man made it through the battle. He could see the concern in his fathers grey-blue eyes and the soft whining sound he was making. He nudged his father again, letting him know he was ok. The pair retreated towards the line of safety line for the Moon pride with his father breaking off and heading to his own vehicle. Grayson made his way to his truck, dreading what he'd have to do next. He began to shift back into human form, fur giving way to skin, his posture becoming upright instead of stooped on all fours. It was more painful then usual, his lion form capable of handling the heavy wounds. He grunted in pain as he began to dress himself, the scratches across his face, neck and chest burning and bleeding.

He should probably go to the pride's healers, as were many of the other lions, but he knew where he was headed as he turned the key, revving up his truck and pulling off.
He drove as quickly as was legally allowed to Mara's place, fading in and out of consciousness from the blood loss.
Thankfully sooner then later, he pulled up in front of her place, cut the ignition and limped to her front door, grateful to find it was open.
”Mara?"
His voice was hoarse, weak with pain and exhaustion as he fell through the front door into her living, leaning against the wall for support.

High is the moon tonight

ooc: Pfft he's so weak c:

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

Mara was awake, fearful in her own bed. She couldn't even pay attention to the movie. She mostly just stared at the clock and then the door, hoping that he was going to come. It was getting so late in the day and she couldn't stop worrying. What if he died in battle? Or worse what if he just didn't show up?

She pulled her knees to her chest and sobbed and that was when she heard her door open. It was Grayson and he sounded weak, "Gray?" She called out and went running to meet him. "Gray! Oh dear elders, what happened?" Tears started to stain her cheeks as she saw him leaning against the wall for support. "No no no no no!" She ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him and touched her cool hand to his cheek.

Mara threw his arm around her shoulders and helped get him from the wall to her bed. She gently laid him on the bed and noticed the wound in his chest. "I'm going to take care of you, Gray. I'm gonna get you better." She sobbed gently stroking his hair. "I will be right back. Just don't move."

She went to the bathroom grabbing a few things to aid her in getting him cleaned up. She had a bowl of warm water and soft white wash cloth. She soaked the cloth with the warm water and gently touched it to his wound. She smiled weakly down at him, just simply hoping that he would be okay.

Feral Kitten

User Image

Peyton Durelo

Peyton sobbed in pain as Anima assisted her back to the camp for the injured. Anima's presence calmed her and she wanted to tell her thank you, but she was scared to transform back into her human state. If she did that she was sure that this pain would hurt more and she was not exactly sure what was wrong with her back. Right now she knew that she was in good hands with Anima and was going to treat it as such.

She let out fits of groans here and there from slight movement, but Anima was already helping to heal her body. Peyton was relieved as she was laid to rest on the soft earthy ground. Soon she passed out from the pain and exhaustion.

When she awoke she was human and she was still with Anima. She tried to sit up, but it hurt a lot. "What happened?" She growned.

Seeker

User Image

Grayson had never been happier to see Mara. She was like a vision, an angel. His savior.
He was pretty sure he'd lost quite a bit of blood now, and was nearing delirium. He leaned heavily against Mara, knowing she was strong enough to support his weight as they made their way to her room. He hated seeing her cry, especially when he was the cause of it.
”It''s- ouch- not so bad."
He hissed in pain when she gently laid him on the bed, though the soft matress beneath him was a welcome relief. He tried to play off his injuries, but Mara was no fool. She could see he was pretty banged up.
He chuckled lightly when she said don't move, as if he really could.
”Don't worry babe, I'm staying right here."
He gave a heavy sigh as he watched her hurry out of the room. He had to give it to her, she wasn't frightened at all by the condition he was in. He was glad she was so strong, he would need her to make it through the night. While she was gone getting whatever it was she needed, he lifted himself off the bed a bit, and painstakingly removed his blood soaked shirt, tossing it to the floor carelessly.
He laid back down just as she came into the room and gave her a weak, exhausted smile.
It was really nice, having someone caring for him like she did. And he hadn't forgotten what she said just before the battle. That she loved him.
”You know I was gonna come back to you right? After what you said, there was no way I wasn't gonna come back."
He placed his pale hand over hers as she gently touched the cloth to the wound on his chest. It hurt quite a bit, and he grimaced, but he would survive. There was also some relief though, he figured she had mixed in some herbs with the warm water. He gave a content sigh and lay back, eyes slipping closed.
”That feels nice, thank you."

High is the moon tonight

ooc: ^o^

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

She was surprised at his words even when he was in such pain. "You wanted to come back?" Her face was red and she was getting slightly fidgety. She finished cleaning the blood off his chest and cleared her throat, "This is going to hurt a bit... and by a bit I mean a lot." She rubbed some healing cream around in her hands and pressed them firmly to his chest wincing at the pain that she was sure he would feel.

She rubbed the cream around the entire wound whispering soft sorrys with each movement. Once she was finished with the cream she completed it with a secure bandaging. "It wasn't really deep, but it's going to hurt awhile, but you will be okay. I promise you that." She smile down at him and quickly put everything away.

Mara slowly walked back over to the bed and had her fingers intertwined together. Her lip quivered and she ran over to the bed and slipped in next to him. "Are you you hungry or thirsty?" She tried to catch his eye, but that wasn't what she really wanted to ask him. She wanted to talk about before the battle.

xClementinexx's Significant Otter

Cold Master

T h e ◦ T i n ◦ M a n' s ◦ G o t ◦ N o t h i n g ◦ O n ◦ M e
————————————————————————————

User Image

Reyna Kwon

Love does not wait

Reyna smiled at the old woman once she was safely found, she couldn't help but giggle at the relationship between the two moon lionesses. She wished she had the chance to meet her grandparents too, but now she was all alone in the world. Sure she had her best friend's Kanzic and Kinzic, the two twins who although were younger were the closest thing she had to family besides the pride itself. Reyna only smiled when she heard the old woman mention that they could get in trouble for associating with a sun pride member, but Reyna didn't care. The Pride never paid much mind to her anyways, that didn't mean they wouldn't fiercely protect her though. She was still an important member to the pride, being that her Father was one of the elders and apart of the sun pride council. She was always being bothered to become part of it as well. The asian girl laughed at hearing Eve call her grandmother crazy, "It's nice to meet you Eve's nanna! I hope you don't mind I call you Grandmama?"she teased letting her cheeks puff up. That was one thing she always kind of hated. Was that whenever she smiled her cheeks got really puffy so her face looked fat. Still, Reyna liked smiling as much as she could. It helped keep dark memories away. "I agree with Grandmama Eveykins! Everyone should act a little irresponsible a few times during they're life time! I do it all the time." she ended with a wink. Being that it was late already and the sun had already gone down, Reyna decided maybe she should leave good company. She wouldn't want them getting in trouble because of her. She felt content though. "I'm not scared of those old geezers either! But... maybe we should go our own ways for now. But don't think I'm letting you go that easy Eveykins!" Reyna whipped out her iPhone and handed it to the girl. "Let's exchange numbers, at least this way if Gran Gran every goes missing again you can text me and I can help you find her again!"

X
X
X
X
X
X
H e a r t ◦ I ◦ H o p e ◦ Y o u ◦ W a k e ◦ U p ◦ S o o n

Invisible Player

User Image

Tremble for yourself, my gal,
          You know that you have seen this all before
          Tremble Little Lion gal,
          Youll never settle any of your scores
          Rate yourself and rake yourself,
          Take all the courage you have left
          Wasted on fixing all the problems
          That you made in your own head

███ ♫ ███l i l l i u m B O E L L
          xxxxxxxxxx ✄ - - - - )

Lillium sighed as she watched the moon slowly take control of the night sky. Blue eyes twinkling as she counted the many stars. That was one of her favoriate things about small towns and in the middle of nowhere like places. The stars always shined the brightest twinkling due to the atmospheres trickery of light. She frowned slightly the bright beautiful stars so far away were probably long gone. Another thing that fasinacted her about the sky. You could look at it and for all we know you could be staring into the past making a wish on a star that so many before you had. It was the thoughts that kept her from jumping out the window. Naked or not it wouldn't matter as long as she was in Lion form but the surging will to join the battle she held so tightly ealirer quickly dissappeared as she let the burdens of her day press down on her letting her think more. She glanced at the clock that forever blinked 2 08 and sighed shaking her head. One day she would replace that clock for real. Getting up sluggishly Lillium managed to grab a black flowing nightgown that she would ultimately take off by the time she went to sleep but sitting in her room stark naked didnt feel the most..comfortable

To; Brayden
                        From; Lillium
                        Msg: Hey, umm how did the battle go?

Lillium couldnt help but frown down at the lit up screen, it felt like an odd question to ask nobody wanted to linger much on the topic of the dead but there wasn't much you could do about that. She coudlnt help but chuckle at the thought that this very thing was why the elders were so stuck up or what she liked to refer to as having a stick up there a**. Lillium sighed letting her phone plop down on the bed as she feel back into it as well unconiously tieing a not in her hair then pulling it out and repeated the process as she made patterens on the ceiling.

((Ooc/ sorry crappy posts,diff picture, I have had a play to deal with :/ ))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Blob

User Image

♫ єνє ℓσ¢кωєℓℓ ♫

Aww, does someone need a hug~?

Eve's grandmother grinned at Reyna, "Feel free to call me whatever you like, Dear. A friend of Eve's is a friend of mine." Eve could tell her grandmother liked Reyna quite a bit, probably because they acted similarly in some ways. When Reyna handed Eve her phone, she did the same, before quickly tapping in her info and holding out Reyna's phone for her to take back. "There you go.. I'll be sure to make you the first one I call. Thanks a lot for the help, you saved me a night full of my Nanna's antics." She said happily, patting her grandmother lightly on the head. Her grandmother looked at her, the expression on her face turned from calm to serious."We should get home quickly. I assume you're aware of the battle that has been happening tonight.. I suppose people are already waiting for our services and are at the house, so once you two are done here we need to go straight home. We can't just leave a bunch of injured people on our doorstep. So, once we get home, we're on medical duty!" Her grandmother said in a proud tone, and Eve nodded, knowing that they probably did have people waiting at the house for their help. They usually brought people in and treated their injuries after battles, so Eve wouldn't be surprised if a few people were waiting for them. Looking at Reyna, Eve gave her a little wave. "Nanna's right, we should really get going... I hope we can talk again, sometime." Looking to the sky, she wished that they weren't going to have a lot of people at their doorstep..

[[OOC:: ....... ]]

Cold Master

User Image
Hey ○ M o o n ○ Please○Forget ○ To ○ Go ○D o w n
───────────────────────────────────────

Jae felt the pain of inch long canines sinking into his neck. His thick mane protected him for the most part the male was still severely wounded and bleeding. While Adrienne went for the kill Jae took it upon himself and swiped the sun male with sharpened claws, going for his eyes. His attack was only half successful as he soon heard a cry out in the distance. There, he could see The Aplha male Adonis being torn to shreds by two unknown sun members. Where they newcomers? He couldn't tell from this distance, but seeing as Adonis was no more. The rage and mourning set in quickly. Having no will to fight with the Sun's general any longer, Jae let out a deep roar that seemed to shake the very ground they stood on. It wasn't a smart idea, but seeing as Jae had called a retreat he turned his back to the sun member and trotted back towards where Adonis's limp and lifeless body lay. It was like loosing his father all over again, he saw a few other members of his pride gather around the body of the old grey male and lower their heads. Tonight, they would mourn a great loss.

Nuzzling Adonis's tangled mane, Jae grabbed whatever was left of the old male's pelt and carried it back towards the red rocks. Where it fell silent as member's all slowly transformed back into humans and were treated by healers and other member's of the pride. Jae however, did not wish to be treated. He wished to be alone, and grieve Adonis in private. With Permission from the great elders the young male carried Adonis's pelt to the highest point of the red rocks and laid out the pelt as he growled at the moon. The blood from his neck staining his pale colored pelt and tangling his mane as it dried. Still stinging as the wind blew by. Looking up at the blue full moon, Jae slowly returned into human form. A painful process that did not help his open wound at all. In fact it bled out more, but out of respect the lion stayed behind the rest and mourned into the night. Asking questions and battling with himself, wondering if this was how it should have been of been or if Adonis even wanted to die in battle. Jae shook that silly thought away, knowing full well what kind of lion Adonis was. If he was going to die, he was going to die in battle as he should. He recalled wise words from the old male, as the echoed through his head as a faded memory. "There is no death properly suited for me, for the sins I have committed are much to deep to ever be atoned for."

He was right. The sin's they as General's and fighter's carried were greater then any burden known to man. Knowing that you have slaughtered husbands, father's, brother's, son's and lovers. Taking from someone they're greatest treasure and killing them as if it were just another job. Not a single drop of remorse. No. Jae could not allow himself that kind of reward. To be happy or to be in love. He didn't deserve it. Once he noticed the morning sun peaking out from over the horizon, Jae finally left Adonis's bloody pelt to become dust in the wind. Just as many other's before him. He wound still open and bleeding, the young general saluted as he came back down to the dirt plains of the Sedona desert. Tomorrow he was no longer simply a warrior or a General, but a Beta. Second in line to the next Alpha. It wasn't the way he wanted to be promoted, but if it was for the good of his pride. He would respectfully accept it.

(ooc: Long, post is long = u = )

H e y ○ M o o n ○ D o n 't ○ Y o u ○ G o ○ D o w n
───────────────────────────────────────
User Image

Brayden Lucas

On the day I was born, the nurses all gathered round.
And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found.
The head nurse spoke up! She said:
"Leave this one alone."
She could tell right away,
That I was bad to the bone!

Once he was trapped back in his human body, Brayden cracked a few knuckles and slowly made his way into his car. He sat down in the driver's seat, still naked. He reached under his seat and pulled out his phone. He quickly unlocked his phone and noticed that he had a new message. He was slightly confused by the notification on his phone and clicked on it.

It was from Lillium, he smiled and quickly wished that their night did not have to be over so quickly earlier in the day. He just starred at it for a moment before he actually opened it. He read it and replied right away.

To: Lil
Let's just say it wasn't what we planned. You are probably going to see some pretty gray faces from the rest of the pride. Did you want to continue what we started? wink

He hit the send button and rubbed his hands in his face to relax himself. It didn't work very well, but he accepted it. He looked around before getting back out of his car and quickly putting his clothes back on. He set his phone in his lap, hoping that Lillium would text him back soon. He figured he would drive around with the windows down until he got a response.

I make rich woman beg.
I'll make a good
woman steal.
I'll make an old
woman blush.
And I'll make a young girl squeal.

Cold Master

T h e ◦ T i n ◦ M a n' s ◦ G o t ◦ N o t h i n g ◦ O n ◦ M e

User Image

Reyna Kwon

Love does not wait

The girl smiled as she got Eve's number all nice and saved up in her phone, she loved making new friends and meeting new people. It was partly what made her so open minded and cheerful. Wiggling her finger's as the white haired girl and her grandmother she watched them leave into the night. She herself not quite sure where to go next, the night wasn't over yet and the sun wouldn't be up for another hour. She figured why not go and sleep? She had nothing better to do anyways. No War's to fight, no friends to meet, nobody. She sighed, puffing out her cheeks like a child as she lazily walked home. Where were Kanzic and Kinzic when she needed them? She slapped her face around a little, telling herself to cheer up as she began skipping back home feeling lively once more and mumbling words to another song.

X
X
X
X
X
X
H e a r t ◦ I ◦ H o p e ◦ Y o u ◦ W a k e ◦ U p ◦ S o o n

Seeker

User Image

He grinned, her reaction was just too cute.
”Of course I did. You were all I could think about."
He said the second part softly, tenderly. He lifted a hand to push back some of her hair that had fallen into her eyes and smiled at her. He figured whatever treatment he needed was going to hurt a lot, so he just nodded and gritted his teeth in preparation for the pain.
She wasn't kidding. It hurt. A lot.
[********]
Grayson growled as she pressed the ointment into his chest wound. The pain was incredible, but nothing he couldn't handle.
”You weren't kidding heh."
Sweat broke out on his brow and he took slow deep breaths until she was done. The pain was still there, but it was now more of a dull ache then the sharp stabbing, burning it had been before. With much effort, he sat up to allow her to wrap the bandage around his body. She was so gentle and her hands were so warm and soft that he didn't mind the treatment at all.
”When did you learn all this? And I'm not hungry, just tired."
He wanted to sleep, but he also wanted to talk to her. He could tell she was a bit embarrassed about what she had said earlier. He wanted to know if she had been serious though he wasn't sure how to broach the subject.
”About that kiss earlier..."
Grayson gave her a sheepish grin, slightly embarrassed about it himself. He knew what he felt for her though. It was real.

High is the moon tonight

ooc: I had to enter 'get your goat' to post lololol
User Image

Benzai Chambers

♫ I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste.
I want you and your beautiful soul. ♪

Benzai finished the burial of Kinzic and Kanzic. It was sad and his tears fell unto their grave. He side as he finished and brushing himself stood up. Next on his list was to go talk to Reyna about it. He was nervous. He knew how close she had been to the twins and was regretting the trip. "Rest in peace..." He whispered as he walked away from the two mounds.

He wiped his face and started walking in the direction of Reyna's home. The walk seemed to drag on for hours and he kept his hands hidden in his pant pockets. His thoughts were fighting with one another as he tried to think about exactly what it was that he could say to this girl. He wasn't going to be able to take the pain away that it would bring her and he was the one that was going to bare witness to it.

He sighed as he neared the door and took a deep breath before knocking. He promised himself that he would make sure that she was sitting and was comfortable before telling her and he wouldn't leave until she wanted him. He smiled softly as he remembered Kanzic calling him the
'caretaker' because that was what he did. He cared for not only the people close to him, but the people who needed him the most. Today was going to be no different. Finally, settling his fears he rapped his knuckles on her door and waited patiently.

Feral Kitten

User Image

Mara Deylia

Mara bit down on her lower lip, trying to hold back her smile as he brought about the kiss that they had earlier. She pressed her lips together and looked Grayson in the eyes. They were soft and she could tell that the healing cream was doing its job. Her face was pink with embarrassment, but she knew that it was going to come up sooner or later, but she supposed that now was better then waiting for another few years.

She sighed and then replied to him, "What about that kiss?" She carefully wrapped an arm around Grayson and rested her head on his arm. "I thought it was spontaneous... unexpected..." She paused for a moment and took a deep breath followed by a gulp. "...magical." The last word she spoke so softly that it was barely above a whisper.

Mara starred into his eyes for a moment and let them travel down to his lips. She took a deep breath and closing her eyes pressed her lips right against his, just as he had done earlier. She ran them against his for a few moments careful to make sure that she didn't get to rough and then pulled away, wide eyed and star-struck. "Like that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff