Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was born different..
I was born with a mark..
That decided my Fate...

╔═════════════════╗
𝔐𝔦𝔷𝔲 𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔷𝔲ҡ𝔦
╚═════════════════╝

"Didn't you--oh, wait, you weren't with me when I helped Parole," she said towards Nami. "Yes, I am a Chosen. The dark blue mark in the middle of my back is proof enough." Mizu wasn't shocked when Rin had denied it. Many people thought it was a fairy tale. She was grateful the people in her hometown didn't think so.
"I can prove they are real," she said towards Rin as she pushed through them. Manipulating the water in the air, she had formed the Kanji symbol for water ( ㊌ ). "I am completely human." Even if she weren't, she didn't believe there was a creature in the world that could manipulate water like she could. "Also, your eyes changing colors isn't exactly normal," Mizu commented, noticing the color difference.
"How about you try this: Focus on turning that there water symbol I made into ice." If this girl truly had no experience, Mizu didn't expect her to make ice whenever she pleased.

Now I leave..
In search of others..
Just like me..

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image

Áη†øїηэττє βεąůяéġαѓđ Vση Шøℓƒßąїη

User ImageUser Image

Antoinette gave her self a few moment's to enjoy the sky, the beauty of it capturing her mind. She often thought of what it would be like to fly, to spread wide wings and step off from the ground; Touch the cloud, and face the warmth of the sun. With a sigh, Antoinette pushed up into a standing position, her arms already above her head to stretch out her sore limbs. She had been traveling for days, trying to find the nearest town, but luck had not been on her side. Her nose had been off, which sent her into the wrong direction of the town she had wanted.
Ahhmn.."She moaned softly from the nice feeling of having her limbs being worked. Slowly she began to tug off her pair of boot's, toes stretching out then curling back up. Antoinette smiled as she pulled her shirt and pants off quickly, she needed to get moving soon and hopefully find a meal for the night.
Now standing fully naked under the tree; Antoinette packed her clothes into a small bag, cursing when her boot's wouldn't comply. She shoved harder, finally getting the thick shoes to work comfortably in the small space. Walking out and way from the tree, she looked up and sighed, her mind focusing on the transformation taking place. Suddenly she hunched over, a grunt flowing through her pale lips; Her head now being throw back in a breathless scream, thick, black hair spouting from all her body. Bones breaking with an aweful snap as they lengthened out, her face joining in the stretching. Moans, and grunts, even small screams pierced the forest until a massive black wolf was left panting.
Antoinette picked her head up to look around for a moment, letting her eyes adjust to a wolves way of seeing things. Now picking herself up she smoothly grabbed her bag in her mouth and began to trot through the forest with her ears, eyes, and nose all working together to find a town.

"It's okay.. I don't bite. Well, not too hard.."

Where: Forest!
With who: No one~!
Feeling: Content
What I'm doing:Trotting through forest!

Out Of Character <3:
User Image
Nami the Neko
Known as thief but deep down a child trying to survive.

Upon denying being one of the chosen or that they even existed, Rin's eyes had oddly enough changed color. Even Nami knew that normal humans couldn't do that. "Strange for a human's eyes to change color," she said, curiously, her tail twitching. She then watched, amazed as Mizu manipulated water in the air, forming the Kanji symbol. "I wasn't sure if the stories were true....And I certainly never imagined meeting any of the Chosen if they were..." Nami said softly.

Her ears then perked and she tensed up. She heard voices, these voices being very familiar to her. They were voices of bounty hunters and she just knew they were looking for her. "I-I have to go....Maybe we'll meet again...That is if you still accept me..." she said to Mizu. Without another word, she took off in the opposite direction of the incoming voices.

((I gotta go. Figured it'd be better to have Nami run off for now just in case I'm not able to post tomorrow before work and so no one is stuck smile ))

User ImageUser Image

Gining's Waifu

Sparkly Waffles

User Image
Angels can only fall once...User Image

She sputtered over her words at the comment about her eyes, before her face went passive again. Staring down the girl, she watched as she formed the Kanji for water - manipulating water IN THE AIR. She stared the girl down hard, before waving her hand in the air with little effort - easily freezing the symbol into ice. What the younger girl - Mizu, as she had stated - didn't know was that she had been able to control ice and snow with ease since she was a small child. When she first learned of it, she found it so intensely interesting that she showed it to anyone - her friends, random villagers, her parents. But everyone thought she was strange. Her friends didn't want to play with her anymore. Random villagers believed she were a freak. Her parents thought she was possessed. So, after a few times of getting slapped around for being "The Ice Princess", she stopped using her powers all together.

"Okay, so I may have the power to freeze water into ice - Hell, I may be able to even control snow to a point. Big. Deal. That doesn't make me a 'chosen' or whatever. It just means I'm deformed. A freak. Call it what you like - but I am NOT a chosen. I'm just..." She stopped for a moment, her eyes softening to a crystal blue as her emotions for once got the best of her. "I'm just not normal."

[They say a legal kiss is not as good as a stolen one
We put our lives on show and yet we sing to a different song.
And from the bassinet to the graveside we never walk,
Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most]
User Image

Mehra, the Archer

"... You don't know the Chosen..." Mehra raised her eyebrows in surprise when Warren asked her that question. How ridiculous. How could someone who is almost like one of the famous Chosen not know what they were? Even an elf who rarely exits the forest knew what they were. Mehra kept her thoughts to herself, though, and continued speaking. "It's a legend that's been quite popular lately," she explained, jumping down from the branch. "They can manipulate certain elements around them with ease. They are born with some kind of birthmark, but that's all I really know."

Mehra smiled a bit upon seeing Warren's face go pink again. She'd never met anyone who got embarrassed this easily. It was rather amusing, actually. "I was saving these for later," the elf pulled out a handful of berries and offered them to Warren, "but I suppose I could share a few..."

Suddenly, a serious of small shieks echoed through the trees. Mehra was quick to draw her bow. "... Did you hear that?" she asked Warren quietly, staring in the direction the noises had come from.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I was born different..
I was born with a mark..
That decided my Fate...

╔═════════════════╗
𝔐𝔦𝔷𝔲 𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔷𝔲ҡ𝔦
╚═════════════════╝

Mizu was going to say "Bye" to Nami, but she was gone before she go the chance. Wonder what got into her? She didn't know why those voices would worry Nami, but she would ask that later. Right now her focus was on Rin.
"The only humans that can manipulate the elements are the Chosen," Mizu stated, "and by the looks of it, you're human." Actually, the Chosen were the only ones that could manipulate the elements the way she and Mizu did. No other creature could do it the way they did. "There's another Chosen I met, as well. Her name is Parole, and she is the Chosen of Darkness and Shadows, I am Water, obviously, and you can deny it all you want, but you are the Chosen of Ice." It was odd that those seemed like titles. They were what the were. "Also, no human's eyes can change colors like yours just did." She was trying everything she could possibly think of to convince Rin she was one of them.

Layla began barking as a loud scream had reached her ears. She faced the direction it came from, barking more and more. This wasn't normal for Layla. "What is it, girl?" she asked. The dog took off running in the direction of the scream. Mizu was about to follow her, but she glanced back at Rin. She didn't want to just leave her there.

Now I leave..
In search of others..
Just like me..

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Warren HiryuUser Image
Elemental of Earth

A place for me a place for you,
An earth that's green a sky that's blue,
A place for you a place for me,
An open sky and light blue sea.

Warren nodded when she told him about the legend. Something about it seemed to click in his mind. A birthmark? Like the birthmark he had on his chest? It was strangely shaped, looking like an upside down T with a line through the middle. Should he show it to her? No, it was probably best if he didn't. His strange mood vanished the instant that she offered him berries. A smile returned to his face as he reached out and took them with a nod of his head. "Thanks, I appreciate it." He said, popping one into his mouth and savoring the sweet taste. He almost spit it out when he heard the screams.

Warren instantly jumped to his feet and pulled his sword from the ground.
"I'd be worried if I hadn't heard it." He answered, turning in slow circles. He could feel the trembling of the rabbits underground and the squirrels chattered angrily. It wasn't a human, it was a creature. The rabbits didn't tremble this way when a human was close by. Warren walked as softly as he could to the closest tree. They didn't know what kind of creature it was, only that it was a predator. Until they knew, they would have to be careful.

With dreams as solid as the ground,
A place like this I think I've found.
A happy thought no one can take it,
A place like this is where we make it.

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Antoinette stopped trotting and settled for a slow walking pace, she dropped her bag by a tree and placed her nose closer to the ground. She began to inhale and exhale quickly, finding that she had picked up the scent of rabbit, a fairly decent sized one, female too. Gingerly she took small steps as she breathed in the now stronger smell, it was heaven to her brain and her instincts. The hunt was always the thing Antoinette enjoyed most about being a wolf shifter.
Then from the Earth sprung the rabbit she had tracked, moving quickly she followed after the animal. Large paws smashing down into the dirt, snapping tree limbs; she could care less at the noise, for all in her mind was catching her meal. Antoinette bounded side to side, leaped and finally landed atop of the small creature; Fangs already digging into the fur of it's neck, snapping up and throwing it against a near by tree with a dreadful crunch.
Antoinette raised her head to let out a long sorrowful howl for a fallen animal, and has tradition she would use all the animal so it's death would not have been for nothing. She began to dig into her meal, not noticing the people who came near to her.

With who: No one~!
Feeling: Content
What I'm doing:Trotting through forest!

Out Of Character <3:
Mecha & Parole

User ImageUser Image

I sense there's something in the wind
That seems like tragedy's at hand

Can't shake this feeling that I have

The worst is just around the bend
What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?

Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud

Try as I may, it doesn't last

User Image

Parole had been watching the earth chosen and elf girl for quite a while now,she was still in the form of a shadow,deciding to make contact she had mecha her black cat walk out to the two,and her parole be mecha's shadow. So the little cat walked over and sat infront of the then opened it mouth and started talking,although she wasn't the one talking,it was parole but the cat was moving her mouth like she was talking. "You know it's kind of sad for a chosen to not know their a chosen even though everything that's happened to them their whole life is proof. All's i'm trying to say is that your strange "powers" and such are clear proof that you are different and also to even further the theory you are human but have abilities others don't have."

Gining's Waifu

Sparkly Waffles

User Image
Angels can only fall once...User Image

Just as she was about to respond, she heard a scream coming from somewhere off in the distance. Layla instantly started barking and ran towards that direction and she could see that Mizu wanted to as well. Huffing in annoyance, as she could see the girl wanted her to follow, she ran after the dog and grabbed Mizu's hand along the way. "Come on - sounds like someone needs help. Damnit, why do I have to get involved!"

[OOC: Sorry about shortness >.>}

[They say a legal kiss is not as good as a stolen one
We put our lives on show and yet we sing to a different song.
And from the bassinet to the graveside we never walk,
Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most]
User Image
User Image
                                            There was a lot of chatter as the morning dragged on. He wasn't surprised with that. The forest was lush and there was always a large variety of creatures up and about... though a small percentage were pesky humans with bright apparel that made hunting for prey extremely difficult. I wonder how long I'll last... my foot is numb. Suddenly afraid that he had dislocated a bone or had torn half his foot, the garuda twisted around to stare upwards, finding it immensely difficult to breathe when he was curling his torso. He relaxed, letting a harsh sigh of relief and discontentment.

Eventually a human-like girl came forward to ask him something. She didn't look like the part of a hunter. He was expecting some large, menacing, fur-clad man with a skinning knife and weapons. What she asked didn't make much sense to him. "Sssteal? There was prey here!" He grumbled, making no effort to flap his wings. He couldn't fly backwards and any more flapping would only tighten the noose around his ankle. His foot wasn't as slender as a human's either, with long curved talons and grasping toes, he dared not try and entangle himself, less a toe got stuck and he broke it with his own weight. "You let me down!" He insisted with a heavy and deep growl.

Zakerina

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I was born different..
I was born with a mark..
That decided my Fate...

╔═════════════════╗
𝔐𝔦𝔷𝔲 𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔷𝔲ҡ𝔦
╚═════════════════╝

Mizu was surprised that Rin had grabbed her hand and followed her dog. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to come when she first heard the loud scream. Nonetheless, the two of them and Layla ran through the forest until they saw a large, hairy creature digging its teeth into a poor little rabbit. Mizu couldn't believe what she was seeing. Sure, she knew people ate the animals, but she had never seen someone pick up a live animal and just start gnawing at it. Layla whimpered as she saw the rabbit being gnawed at. It was not a scene the poor little dog wanted to see.

Now I leave..
In search of others..
Just like me..
User Image

Mehra, the Archer

Mehra quickly leapt to the nearest tree branch and looked around. Any animals that were around must have scurried off. The elf grabbed an arrow and readied her weapon, scanning the area around her. The sound of snapping branches grew closer. Whoever was making that noise, they weren't doing a good job of hiding themselves.

Mehra almost fell from the branch when a long and loud howl sounded through the trees. A wolf. But it didn't exactly sound like a normal wolf, either. It was much too loud of a howl for a single little wolf to make. As quickly and silently as she could, Mehra took a leap to the next tree, trying to find the source of both the scream and the howl.
It wasn't long before she found a large black wolf eating what appeared to be a very unlucky rabbit. Large was an understatement, though. This had to be the biggest wolf Mehra had seen in some time.
'Things are just getting stranger and stranger today...' Mehra thought to herself, silently taking shelter behind a thick branch. As good as her archery skills were, this wolf looked far too big to be taken down by a single arrow. Mehra didn't want to risk getting caught by it just yet.

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Warren HiryuUser Image
Elemental of Earth

A place for me a place for you,
An earth that's green a sky that's blue,
A place for you a place for me,
An open sky and light blue sea.

Warren almost jumped out of his skin when he heard someone else's voice. Looking around, all he saw was a black cat standing a short distance off. "Listen, I don't know what the hell you are, but I don't like being told what I am." He replied before running off after Mehra. The elf had jumped into the trees. He had some amazing agility himself, but even he couldn't jump as high as she had. He'd have to ask her if he could get that strong.

Warren ran quick and with surprising silence despite his heavy armor. It should have slowed him down tremendously, but it really didn't. In fact, without it, he could've run a s**t ton faster without all that armor. Even the sword was light as a feather to him. But no matter how strong Warren was, he wasn't prepared for what he saw next. There, standing in the distance, was a monstrous wolf. He'd never before in his life seen or even heard of a wolf that big. Warren raised the ground beneath him, launching him into a tree that branched out above him. He could see Mehra off to the side but didn't dare speak. They were way too close to the wolf. If they spoke, it would hear them.

With dreams as solid as the ground,
A place like this I think I've found.
A happy thought no one can take it,
A place like this is where we make it.

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Antoinette's ears perked up at the sound of light foot steps heading her way. She lifted her head and gazed out towards the forest, inhaling the air around her for visitors. Sensing not one, but four humanoid scents and one animal all of which puzzled her to no end. Antoinette swore she was by herself when hunting, which could have only mean that they heard her howl, and scream. With a growl she lifted onto her back feet, her right paw resting against the nearest tree as she continued to smell around.
Quickly she turned her head to look behind her, ears laying flat against her head, and teeth being flashed to anyone who dared to look. Antoinette dug her claws into the wood, hating this feeling of being watched, it was like the roles were being switched out on her; The hunter should never be the hunted. Letting out a short and very loud snarl she pushed from the tree and began to run back to her things, but only to be stopped by a small whimper from another animal.
Antoinette snapped her head towards the dog, bearing her fangs, but quickly stopped the hard treatment towards it. They were one in the same anyways. She looked up to see the humanoid scents behind it, shaking her head, she stood once again on her back feet at a huge 6ft 8in height.

With who: Strangers and Dog!
Feeling:Frustrated!
What I'm doing:Facing newcomers!

Out Of Character <3: As for the height.. I mean come on.. She is huge after all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff