Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eight different elements, eight different people, eight different lives, but only one fate.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
ⓗⓔⓣⓞⓡⓨ

In this world there are so many different people and creatures, along with several different evils. The world is slowly crumpling. There is only one choice for its survival--the people that hold the eight elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Ice, Light, Dark(ness)/Shadows (not evil!), and Thunder/Lightning. They have the Japanese Kanji symbol upon their body, like a birth mark, but not the *color of one. These eight people hold the fate of the world in their hands. Can they handle such a heavy responsibility? Can good conquer evil, or will evil end up victorious? We'll just have to find out!

*Water is a dark blue, fire is red, earth is brown, air is green, ice is a light blue, light is yellow, darkness/shadows is a dark red, and Thunder/Lightning is a dark yellow, almost a yellow-brown.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
ⓔⓣⓣⓘⓝⓖ

This story will take place in a fantasy world filled with every creature imaginable: humans, fairies, angels, demons, witches/warlocks, mages, elves, etc.

The world is filled with various forests, mountain ranges, valleys, lakes, rivers, oceans, etc.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Follow the ToS!

2. No God-modding or all powerful characters. That's no fun for anyone.

3. Fighting is allowed and encouraged, but no auto-hitting and you can't be invincible. Also, no killing other characters without permission.

4. Romance is allowed, but PG-13, just as the ToS states. We do have 13-year-olds on here! (And probably younger children that shouldn't be on here.)

5. Swearing is allowed, but if you swear in every single sentence, then that is a no-no.

6a. This is a semi-lit RP. NO ONE-LINERS!!! I want at least a paragraph each time unless you are having writer's block.
6b. Four paragraphs MAX! No one wants to read a novel in one post.
6c. Please write in third person and use proper capitalization and grammar. Fail to do so continuously (if it looks like you aren't exactly trying and/or your sentences make no sense) I will remove you from the roleplay.
6d. I would advise capitalizing and using proper grammar in the profile skeleton, because I do have a tendency to judge one's writing abilities based off of it. If I do not like it, then I will NOT accept it.

7. Please post all OOC conversations/comments in the OOC thread!

8. I would prefer for all of the "chosen" characters to be human unless you give me a convincing argument to accept otherwise. The reason being, humans don't have other powers like practically all of the fantasy character, and I don't think it would be very fair for a person to have an element and other powers on top of that.

9. PM all character profiles to Staring_At_The_Night_Sky (me.) If you wish to be one of the chosen element characters, please title your profile "Chosen." If you wish to be an evil/bad character, title it "Evil." All others, title "Other." You can have more than one character, but I only one element/chosen character per person, unless I say otherwise later.

10. I have the right to add or change these rules (besides ToS obviously.) These changes will be in a different color.

11. I would prefer "pretty" post styles.

12. Have fun and enjoy the RP. ^.^

13. I don't want all of the Chosen to be girls! I want it as 50-50 as possible!

14. If anyone has any complaints about a person or what is going on, feel free to message me. Also, if you wish to make any revisions/edits to your character profile, PM them, as well.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
ⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓛⓔⓣⓞⓝⓢ

~Chosens~

My Puppet Master: [b](Gaia username)[/b]

My Birth Name: [b](Character Name)[/b]

You Can Call Me: [b](Character Nickname/Preferred name if any)[/b]

I Am A..And I Like..: [b] (Gender and sexuality/gender they like) [/b]

This Element Picked Me: [b](Element)[/b]

I Am: [b](Race--Should Be Human unless argued otherwise)[/b]

I Love: [b](Likes)[/b]

I Hate: [b](Dislikes)[/b]

I Act Like: [b](Personality)[/b]

About Me: [b](Bio/Past/Etc)[/b]

When I Look In The Mirror: [img](Character Picture--Anime Please)[/img]

~Others~

My Puppet Master: [b](Gaia username)[/b]

My Birth Name: [b](Character Name)[/b]

You Can Call Me: [b](Character Nickname/Preferred name if any)[/b]

I Am A..And I Like..: [b] (Gender and sexuality/gender they like) [/b]

We Shall Win! : [b](Good/Evil/Etc)[/b]

I Am: [b](Race)[/b]

Look What I Can Do! : [b](Powers/Abilities)[/b]

I Love: [b](Likes)[/b]

I Hate: [b](Dislikes)[/b]

I Act Like: [b](Personality)[/b]

About Me: [b](Bio/Past/Etc)[/b]

When I Look In The Mirror: [img](Character Picture--Anime Please)[/img]

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
ⓛⓔⓜⓔⓝⓣ ⓟⓞⓣⓢ

Water: Staring_At_The_Night_Sky (Mizu)

Fire: Draceroth (Yuri)

Earth: ADAMANT_VALOR (Warren)

Air: Zakerina (Lissette)

Ice: Lady Aimbot (Lucille)

Light: iFlaash (Didyme)

Darkness/Shadows: Least_Remembered (Ryan)

Thunder/Lightning: Sindramus (Felix)

******I may be removing some of these due to low activity.******

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The roleplay is now officially open!!!

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I was born different..
I was born with a mark..
That decided my Fate...

╔═════════════════╗
𝔐𝔦𝔷𝔲 𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔷𝔲ҡ𝔦
╚═════════════════╝

It was a nice, quiet morning, and a girl with long blue hair and eyes to match was sitting by a stream, her feet in the water. Next to her was a small brown dog with pointy ears lying on the grass. The girl let out a sigh of relaxation.
"Today's the day, Layla. I'm seventeen and ready to head out in search of the others. We can't let this continue on for very much longer." The small dog let out a bark as if she understood what she meant and jumped into the girl's lap, licking her face. The young girl just smiled down at the dog with a small giggle at the dog's actions. She picked up the dog. "C'mon, girl, time to head back." The girl stood up and took her feet out of the stream and headed north to a small town, her hometown.
This girl was Mizu Naruzuki. When she was born, a dark blue mark was on the middle of her back--the mark was the symbol from water. From that day on, she became a Chosen, the Chosen of water. The survival rested in the hands of these Chosen, and some of the Chosen were quite young, and it was hard for them to handle that large of a responsibility. Mizu did not want this responsibility, and she believed that not many of the Chosen did.

Mizu had arrived in a small little town. She figured it was approximately noon by seeing all the people wandering about, doing their daily routines. She smiled and greeted many of them before she headed to her house. When she had arrived at her home, she grabbed a backpack and a satchel. She had put some clothing, food, and survival items in the backpack, and in the satchel she placed various medicines, ointments, and bandages, along with some money. She had to get by in the world somehow while traveling. She figured along the way she could do something quick for a little extra money. She placed the satchel across her body and the backpack upon her back. She took a deep breath in hopes to calm herself. "I'm ready."

She left her home, and as she headed out of the town many of the people wished her good luck and to be safe, and that she was welcomed back anytime. She would be the hero of this small town, whether people admitted it or not. She had reached the outskirts of town. She looked down at her companion. "Let's go," and they headed off onto their difficult journey.

Now I leave..
In search of others..
Just like me..
User Image
User Image
                                            This was possibly the worst predicament he had been in since he had been captured and sold in the pet shop, but then that had happened so long ago, when he had been a mere child, he could not remember being so frightened back then. Now however, hanging upside down with the blood rushed to his brain and one foot dangling up in the air, he felt disorientated and weak enough to hurl. Fortunately and unfortunately, he didn't have anything in his stomach. It had been two days since he last ate and that little lamb, tied to a stake in the middle of the forest trail, had been mocking him.

"Urghnnn..." He could only hope that the poachers wouldn't see it fit to kill him, skin him and mount him for some souvenir in a weapon shop. Curling his chest and reaching up for the umpteenth time, he grasped at the thick rope looped around his ankle, talons scraping against the hardened, lacquered twine in an attempt to cut himself loose. It was mostly useless. His long curved talons were designed to grasp and squeeze the life out of his prey. They did not have the thin, serrated edge of a knife for sawing through ropes, leather or fabrics.

The sight of something blue moving through the trees made him blink. Had he been hanging upside down for so long that he was seeing colourful shapes now?

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I was born different..
I was born with a mark..
That decided my Fate...

╔═════════════════╗
𝔐𝔦𝔷𝔲 𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔷𝔲ҡ𝔦
╚═════════════════╝

When Mizu left, she entered a forest, and as she was walking she felt as if something was watching her. You're just being paranoid..that's all, she thought, trying to reassure herself. Even with that thought, she still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was there, and when Layla started barking up at the trees, she knew for sure something was there.
"Come out!" she beckoned, hoping whatever thing was out there would show itself. Mizu's face didn't express it, but she was really hoping whatever it was was friendly. She wouldn't tell whatever it was what she really was--that she was a Chosen. She knew there would be many creatures out there wishing to harm her, and more than likely they would love to do so.

Now I leave..
In search of others..
Just like me..
User Image
Nami the Neko
Known as thief but deep down a child trying to survive.

Resting in a tree, laying on the branch rather comfortably, a neko girl was starting to wake as the morning sun was shining brightly. She wasn't quite ready to wake, but there was yelling nearby and her stomach was grumbling, demanding food. "Ugh...Yelling at this time?" she muttered lightly as she sat up on the tree branch, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She had managed to get to sleep late the night before and she wasn't quite ready to wake, but now that she was, her stomach wasn't going to let her go back to sleep.

As she listened to the yelling, the voice sounded female. Standing on the tree branch, the neko, also known as Nami, surveyed the area until she saw a blue haired female that looked to be human, but she couldn't be sure. Nami jumped from her tree branch, gracefully landing on both feet on the ground below, not too far from the blue haired girl. "What's all the yelling?" she asked with another yawn, her tail twitching lightly and the two ears that looked to be cat ears upon her head, twitching lightly at any other surrounding sounds.

Just being woken, she wasn't even thinking about if the girl recognized her from wanted posters or anything. Though, Nami really didn't let what others think about her get to her too much, that is until they started chasing after her to try to catch her. As far as she was concerned, they didn't understand and if they weren't willing to listen, there was no need of her trying to explain.

User Image

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I was born different..
I was born with a mark..
That decided my Fate...

╔═════════════════╗
𝔐𝔦𝔷𝔲 𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔷𝔲ҡ𝔦
╚═════════════════╝

Mizu's guard was up. She knew about all the monsters that resided throughout the world, and she knew better than to let her guard down, especially when she was alone. She was taken by surprise though when she saw the neko creature and heard her speak to her. This isn't the creature I was sensing, though, she thought.
When the neko spoke, she yawned, and Mizu felt like she had woken her up. "Oh, my, I'm so sorry if I woke you," she said apologetically. She really did feel bad. "I didn't mean to wake you. I thought I sensed another creature hiding, and I thought it was a sure thing when Layla started barking," she explained as she gestured towards the little dog of hers. The dog barked at the neko, not in a rude way though. It was as if she was trying to say "Hello." She didn't seem like a threat, yet.

Now I leave..
In search of others..
Just like me..

Noob

User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
reachxxxforxxxthexxxsky
lїѕѕεττε
• Female • Air • Sixteen •

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

The branches above her rustled ever so gently in the light breeze, sparing Lissette’s eye from the glaring rays. Her surroundings were blissfully peaceful, with only the sound of the dancing trees and the occasional chirp of a songbird. She had awoken long ago but had not moved from her reclined position on the tree; the warm weather made her slothful. She did not know how long she had been lying there for, as she had never been good at keeping track of time, but it did not matter. Like most other days, she had nothing important to do.

The tranquil atmosphere was suddenly shattered by a low growl coming from her stomach, which Lissette addressed with a sigh. She had eaten little last night and nothing all morning, it seemed with the thought of food, her stomach was starting to protest. Lazily, she sat up properly and jumped off the tree, landing nimbly on the ground with barely a sound. Perhaps it was time to check the traps she had laid. Stretching slightly, she grabbed her bow and arrows that were hanging on the tree and slung them around her shoulders. These were her precious hunting tools, and she never went anywhere without them. Patting down her hair briefly, Lissette headed off in the direction of the closest trap she had set.

As she got there, Lissette quickly realised that she wasn’t alone. Dodging behind a tree, she analyzed the situation. Three people, one was caught in the trap that she had set for thieves who tried to steal from the snares she used to catch rabbits. Two, were half obscured by the trees, but she could see that one had long blue hair and the other black. Lissette quickly decided that the other two people were of no concern to her, instead she would deal with the person in her trap first.

“You. Why were you trying to steal from my snare?” She asked with a rather unfriendly tone. As she spoke she realised that the creature was not human, but a Garuda. These creatures were not the type that she hunted, for they had too many human like attributes for Lissette to kill one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                o o c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas