Welcome to Gaia! ::

*could it be that dreams are coming too reality?.....its worth a shot lets test this out a new dream...hmmm...oh i got it!. he closes his eyes and concentrates on making a new dream. when he opens his eyes he is reliving the war in which the demon essence saught refuge in his body. he sighs and closes his eyes again knowing it was just a dream and returned back too where he was originally standing in the forest* i wonder if they really are fake...or if its possible too make a difference.... *he continues walking along*
*Alex closed her eyes, the vampires still hadn't found her. She then felt a hard tug at her foot, Alex didn't open her eyes but when she did, she was in a completly different place. Alex looked around and it looked like she was under the ground, slowly dark figures surrounded her as she noticed that they were vampires*

"AGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

*Alex screamed but no-one heard, no-one came and eventually Alex fell asleep. She awoke again, this time in exactly the same spot in which she fell asleep. The dark figures had dead people hanging from the walls and there was a mirror and a cup full of blood infont of her*
*Alex looked in the mirror, she looked 17 again, but she still had Vampire Fangs. She drank the cup of blood then sneaked out past the figures who were busy sucking the necks of the dead people hanging from the walls*

"Oh great! Where am I now?"

*Alex noticed that she was surrounded by trees and a huge castle*
*he finally comes too the outskirts of the neaerby town. still deep in thought he did not notice it untill he bumped into a wall. shaking his head slightly he looks back at the forest and then at the town. nobody was on the streets and he raised an eyebrow in question* wonder whats going on here.... *he then began exploring the town not knowing where it was...or even if it was the one he had intended on going too*
*He moves swiftly up the tree quickly checking each byanch in turn to see if it has rotted through with a quick tap of his wakizashi before he felt it. All of a sudden he seemed like he was falling. Somthing was wrong, the tree moved too! With lightning reflexes his hand shot out only to grab a rotten branch whic crumbled away from him, his wakizashi spun away from him and he landed on the ground with a soft thump, not seeing the branch that came crashing down on him from above....*
*Alex ignored the huge castle and walked through the trees, entering a forest*

"I know where I am!"

*Alex climbed a tree to find herself curled up in a ball, snuggled in the branches*

"WTF?!?! Thats...Thats me! Sleeping..."
SHer eyes slowly opened and she was on the ground in a forrest. She sat up and looked around. Her first thought was Faith of course. She looked down and she was gone! She started to panic and jumped to her feet running around calling her name.
*upon inspection of the city he finds no one and decides too call out too see if anyone was around...good or bad* HEY IS ANYONE OUT THERE?! *he yells as loud as he can. black wings shoot out from his back and he flys up onto a nearby roof too get a better vantage point*
Silver_Sun
SHer eyes slowly opened and she was on the ground in a forrest. She sat up and looked around. Her first thought was Faith of course. She looked down and she was gone! She started to panic and jumped to her feet running around calling her name.

*Groans*

Who???

Silver sun???
*Alex saw a man under a branch, she left herself to sleep then went and tried to help*

"Hey, whats your name" ((Talking to Goblin))
*Alex then looked at her hand, it had a ghostly feel to it, you could even see through it!*

"WTF?!? I'm some sort of ghost, thats me..."

*Alex looked back at herself in the tree*
*he shook his head seeing that no one had come out and flew back down landing lightly on the ground. his wings returned from where they came from, his back, and he looked around* i don't ghet it...i thought this city was supposed too have a big population....but no one is here
((Soz bout the OoC, but where is everyone?))

((Meh...Spoke to soon...))
((Meh...G2G))
((alrighty ttyl))

*he sighs too himself and continues exploring the town for the second time his bootc making a slight tapping noise that echoes in the empty streets*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff