Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Grabber

Myrrh of the Malkavians
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh's eyes flashed red. "N-no, not now, I just fed you!" She shouted. The Hunger didn't listen. It grew and grew, overwhelming her mind. Her vision began to darken, turning red. Everything in her sight was black, so she left the room, looking for prey. She hadn't eaten in days, and her Hunger was tired of it. So it took over. She raced out of the building. fleeing into the night from the front door. There was a spot of red in her vision a place of heat, and thus food.
She rushed forward and threw herself at him. She heard something, but she had already dug her fangs into his neck and began to drink away at his life.

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi hid above her and Ivan. Watching what was going on. He waited for them to get closer then jumped in front of them both. "Nice to meet you." He said to Ivan as he hugged Yellan tightly. "Sorry for just running off like that. Ya we need to go to this meeting as well."

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"i don't care darling bite and drunk as much as you want just make me full the power that flows between us" Ren purried as she kissed him before she went to lay in the bed. Tossing the fur boa to the floor she moved her legs so the slit showed he leg to hip more and gave him a fanged grin.
Ivan sighed abit, as he thought about his family that was no longer with him. " Well im the only one left in my clan, so im trying to recruit willing humans intom blood line." he chuckled as Masa jumpped infront of them embraceing his mate once again.. " Nice to meet you to Im Ivan of the Steel Claws."

User Image
Devin

Devin saw a Woman run towards him and Started to speak "I'm looking for Someone named Myrhh-" She stuck him to the ground and felt the blood begin to drain from his body, He embraced his attacker and signed with relief, after all he was survived, there was no point in fighting death now, he simply embraced the inevitable, every human, no matter how well trained, died one day. Devin closed his eyes and Whispered into the wind "Goodbye, Myrhh."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

He smiled widely as he bit hard on her neck. "This will be fun for us both." He said seeing her slit in her dress. He moved his hand up it and played.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Yellan epped and giggled before she hugged and kissed him back. "will there is a lot of humans here but many of them might be scared but you could ask them" she said smiling, "I am Yellan." she loved meeting new people for it meant new friends. but in the day before Masa and being his mate it meant a new bed mate. She still wondered what happened to some of her bed mates once the war started.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi nodded to him. "Masaomi Kida of the Mugetsu Pack and this here is as she said is my loving mate Yellan second in charge to my pack." He said smiling holding one hand out to him as his other was still wrapped around Yellan so she couldn't move to get him back at all.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ren purred and gasped as she started to tear his clothes of and lick and bite his skin as they played....time skip for the kids XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff