Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

"Um may you meet with them alone I should be getting back to work I promise I will finish early tonight ok." He said looking at her wondering if she would let him get back to work or not.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Teacher drank till there was only a little blood left in him but his body would still die for a time before her blood would take over and bring him to a undead life. Licking the mark she made on him she went to tuck him in to ehr bed. she knew it would take time for her blood to change his body and it would be a painful change. "you dead then your body is forced to come back in pain and death" she thought remembering how she wanted to kill her self from the pain of the change.

"fine you may go to you lab and your tests but I want you back in that bed later or I am kicking you out of the bed room for good" Ren said seroise. She was tired of waking and not finding him there beside her.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image
User Image

julius didnt even look up toward Grann. He was telling him he didn't come to meeting, why? he knew he wasn't there, that wasnt his job "Why should I? I mean really that's not my job." it was Charles job. All the sudden he shut down it seemed but just as quickly as that happened he was 'alive' again. He looked up at Grann his voice was the same but his tone and was just different somehow "julius started to beg to have today, so I let him to shut him up." He suddenly pouted "Stupid Charles, its my turn, leave." and he reverted back to his state of not caring. He suddenly smiled, "its not like I'm needed there, its the same every time and besides seers aren't needed all the time, also I felt rather effete yesterday so I slept through it all." he said with a nod

ooc: rather short because I have to go to bed.

User Image

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

Shade Collector of souls & Daku The puppet master

His foot connected hard enough to send her flying. He landed on his feet and stood still. He watched her take the split second to focus her mind. " She is learning brother, shall we kick it up a notch or two?"

Daku stood from the chair. His seat vanished when he stood. " Let's" Daku held his hands out to the sides at a down ward angle. His hands flexed in a cruel way. The silver rings appeared in his black eyes once again. His hands began to rise as if the claws were burried in something. " Rise and do my bidding!" His voice took on a pitch which was inhuman in every way.
The ground shook a little. Then it began to burst as bodies rose from the ground. Corpses stood all around them. Daku laughed demonically. His clawed hands beginning to move as if connected to strings. The corpses moved towards the girl.

Shade watched his brother perform his dark arts for the first time. the sight of it gave him slight chills, but in a way that excited him. In a second the shadows converged on him. they shrouded him in a living hooded cloak. His wicked scythe appeared from the folds of the shadow cloak. Then without a word he seemed to glide towards her.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa held her focus. she would not let them break her. She ran forward towards Shade. Her claws had become inhumanly long. if she would have been standing up her nails would have reached her knees. . Vanessa, then changed direction and attacked the corpus. a growl formed low in her throat as she lached onto one of the corpus's neck and twisted, tearing it's head from the body. She threw the hrad behind her and moved on,

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Dapper Gekko

"Humans trying to do a stupid attack.....After that I stopped paying attention,"He admitted,"I hate things like that."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

"I promise you by 11:00 I will be in bed with you love." He said hugging her and kissing her running off quickly. He closed and locked the lab off quickly and made sure not a soul could get in. He took one of the most beautiful bodies out of his storage. Well most beautiful other then Ren herself. She was still living and crying her eyes out. "Let me go damn you." She yelled and Gin smiled laughing at her. "Lets get to work shall we beautiful? Oh and we need you to forget everything my pet. So nighty night." He said knocking her out cold. "Ok experiment number 2,245. Lets hope this ones not a waist of time. I think everything else I have done has been a waste of time its time to get out the real works of art." He said pulling out two bottles of blood. One labeled Aizen and the other labeled Masaomi. He grabbed two needles and drew the bloods out in them both. The first one went into her right arm well the other went into her left arm. Her body started reacting like crazy as she spazed out. Her body was reacting so much more different from others. Her bones started cracking and the rooms was filled with screams. Blood was pouring out of all of her pours as soon as it did it was all taking back into her body. Fangs started growing and fur. Gin moved closer then everything stopped. "Another failure." He said as he was about to turn around when her eyes opened up. "What success." He yelled as he called Rens phone. He throw a sheet over the girl as he watched her body go back to its normal form and her eyes closed. He waited for Ren to answer.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Grann jsut sighed and watched him before moving some of the hair out of his eyes. "We still need you to come no matter how boring it is" he said, "many of us hate going to it but till this war is over and we can go back to whats left of are home lands we just have to deal with things we do not like." He wished he had more time to spend with his granddautger and his great grandchild but his fouse was keeping the peace between he species and finding ways to help his clan rebuild. "ho are you tonight?" he asked

"I know you do but as a Elder you must go just like grandfather" alice said before she starting walking back towards there home. Hope was smiling and hugging him tightly. "Daddy spend more time with mommy and me now?" she asked looking at him, "mommy and me miss you and mommy worries a lot when your away."

tinydog

Dapper Gekko

"I will,"Doctor promised her,"As much time as I can,"He smiled happily.

Tallula was relieved of duty now that Doctor was with his family. This gave her a bit of time to herself to prepare for later.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Ren was in the middle of a meeting talking to her servants on how she wented better watch over the slaves so they would not try runing away. "they are ours and we need them to live so please keep close..." she said before he phone went off. Going to it she looked to see who it was. "You all may go" she said waving ehr hand at the servants. They all bowed and got and left her. Once oit was quite she picked the phone up. "I was in the middle of something darling" she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

He grinned. "F@ck the meeting down in my lab now something that will please you or so I hope it will." He said as he hung up and keep the sheet on her and ran to unlock the door.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
TinyDog

"YAY" Hope Screamed happily as she hugged him more. "Hope keep your voice down" alice said smiling at the two of them. Her love and her child the two things she would die happily for. They where her world. "come lets get home and relax" she said smiling sweetly and lovingly at them both.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Ren rolled her eyes and put the phone down. Leaving her office she headed to the lab door and opened it. "whats so impotent that you call me from a meeting" she said a little annoyed. She had people to plan to kill, one to kidnap and others to trun to slaves and pets. Getting to him she smelled female, blood and a mix of other things. "what is it?" she asked him

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

His face was so lite up with a bright smiled. "This come stand here." He said having Ren stand in front of the new breed laying under the sheet. "This is a new breed a mix of Werewolf and Vampire. Its the first of its kind a Hybrid say hello to my news and greatest creation her name is Sapphire." He said pulling the sheets off as the Hybrid lay there looking dead till he pulled Ren closer and made her look into the Hybrids closed as as they whipped open.

Dapper Gekko

Chuckling, Doctor nodded and reached out, taking Alice's hand,"Let's"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas