Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Grabber

Myrrh of the Malkavians
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh finished with her stitching and bent down to give him a kiss. "Now, that should feel better." She laid her hand on top of it and whispered, "Kirima," quietly. With her power, she broke down his body and allowed her in. She had never learned mannerism which are proper. So she saw no problem with this invasion of his privacy. She saw the network of his blood vessels and the paths of his neurons through his body. Each connection, every atom, all was revealed before her eyes, in her mind. It was beautiful, he was beautiful. She saw that he would quickly recover now, as long as he didn't start bleeding again. She lay down on top of him and placed her head on his chest. "Go to sleep, I'll watch over you as you sleep." She began to hum and purr, as she herself closed her eyes.

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

Shade Collector of souls & Daku The puppet master

Shade raised an eyebrow as he watched the girl. She had spoken and then looked to the ground. " Hold you head up. Your a reaper not some sewer rat." His tone was stern but not angery. He stepped forward and raised his hand. It flew through the air with blinding speed. It was aimed for her cheek. He was hoping she would either dodge it or catch it. If not then she would fail her first test.

Daku glanced back at her when she looked to him for advice. When his brother spoke his eyes returned to him. He watched as he stepped forward and made to strike her. He was not sure how she would react to this action. Though he knew it was a test. He stood unmoving as he too waited to see what she would do. He had warned her that his brother was harsh.
his test would not be any less than he was.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa looked shocked as shade moved fast as if to strike her. He was fast but she could be just as fast. She was getting angry. He just met her and he was alreasdt trying to take her out?Vanessa growled and ducked under his hand, she spun on the ground and kicked her foot out, going towards his leg. She wasnt about to be put down by these men. She was going to shwo them how tough a girl could be. She stood up, standing behind, shade. her fangs were elongated and she glared at him

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

Gin smiled at her. "Sorry love but a scientist can't let weaklings test his best things he himself sometimes but do it or the results will not be right." He said. "I promise I wont die love ok." He said kissing her and hugging her.

Dapper Gekko

Devossy

Doctor smiled happily and scooped his daughter up,"What did you do today?"He asked her happily before looking to Alice,"As well as can be expected at one of those meetings."
"Maybe You being a vampire is not in the least a factor in me wanting to be with you or not wanting to be with you." He said and winked holding her hand "And honestly, I don't have a problem with vampires....as long as they aren't hurting people or trying to drink me dry." he said and grabbed her hand while they walked, trying to play the gesture off casually.

in a small alley across from them, a human, who was not in the least a vampire sympathizer watched Will grab pandora's hand and felt sick to his stomach, he pulled out a silences m9 silenced pistol and cocked it. The man crouched and leaned out of the alley, aimed his weapon, and fired. Humans should not be with vampires.He man escaped into the tunnel from which he came.

Will felt a sharp pain him his chest, near his right lung, what at first was a stinging sensation turned into white hot agony, will looked down shocked and realized he had stopped walking, and he was dripping blood, or rather, he was bleeding, and not a little, a lot. Will grabbed his wound and fell to his knees trying to figure out what happened, he tried to suck in air but felt like he was drowning, whatever it was, it hit his lung...
Devin Smiled and felt incredibly light headed, when she suggested that he go to sleep, the idea sounded great, perfect even, he was exhausted. "Alright..." he said quietly and let himself drift into sleep peacefully with her on him, better then a dream.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

The girl ducked under his hand and rolled to the side. She had gotten behind Shade rather quickly. He was impressed she was able to do this much. His left hand shot to his body. It slide through the shadow under his arm. his hand then slid out from the shadow under her left arm. His hand moving like lightening to grip her throat. This move he did not expect to her dodge.
" Remember this young one. Anger is the wind that blows out the flame of the mind." His voice was calm.

Daku smirked at the scene in front of him. " One should not fear the dark. Rather they should fear what lies within it. Reapers moto." He waved his hand and shadows formed a chair behind him. He took a seat and watched as the two dueled it out.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"You better be right or I am going to figure out a way to bring you back from the dead to torment you" Ren said smiling as he hugged her back, "come we need to have a meeting with are pets and servants. We need to make are next more"

"I made a new friend to day and he gave me a friend to play with" Hope said hugging him tightly, "She all green and small and I call her leaf" "We meet Shade in The garden and he gave a spirit to Hope to play with" alice said smiling, "He all so wishes to speak to you when you have the time for it. But for now lets head home....what happened at the meeting?"

"WILL" Teacher said shocked when she heard the gun shot she was to slow to stop it and she wonder why. she was always fast on her feet why did she not react when she heard the shot. "will please forgive me" she whimpered in his ear before she kissed him. she knew even if she got him to his human doctors he would still die. There was one way for him to live and he may not have liked it but she was going to do it for she did not want to lose him. she would hunt down the shooter later. Picking him up she carried him fast to the clan house and her room. Locking hr door she went and rppped his shirt off before cutting ehr wrist. "Drink" she said holding it to his mouth.

tinydog

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

Vanessa gasped for breath, She did not like being treated this way. But this was her lord. She struggled against his tight grip and she extended her foot, kicking him in the side rather hard. She had used all her force. She had not been this easily defeated in quite some time and it wasnt about to happen now. She said nothing, but just stared, and emotionless stare. She looked at shade. Really looked at him and she could see, all the sorrow he held and her she knew. She knew what he had felt.

Will saw everything in a haze, what was seconds felt like minutes, he saw pandora's face and smiled, he knew he was going to die and was glad he could see her one last time. He felt her pick him up and soon after heard the a noise he presumed was the closing of a door. "I'll..Be.." He tried to finish his sentence but she but her wrist to his mouth, he felt the blood flow in and pool, he tired not to swallow it, but coughed and swallowed some down, the taste was sweet and he found himself wanting to drink more. So he did.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Drink will drink as much as you can" Teacher said watching him and running her fingers throw his hair. she was not going to lose him even if he hated her for this after. She was going to have to train him to drink vamp blood and lots more for this was a fast trying. she was use to having time to teach those she trained but not this time. she cursed her self for begin slowly before she took ehr wrist away. "sorry" she said kissing him before she went and bite her neck and drank.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

His hand gripped her throat. She gasped out of surprise. " Your no longer living girl. You have no need for air." As the words escaped his lips. Her foot connected with his side. He released his grip on her. Falling to his side as if she had done him in. instead of falling to the ground. He fell through it.
mere seconds later. He appeared in front of her. Then he was gone once again. Appearing and vanishing so fast that it seemed she was surrounded by an army of him. his movements were more graceful than most races, as if he was dancing. Then he shot out of the chair beneath his brother. His right leg swinging through the air. Aimed right for her rib cage.

Daku leaned back in his chair. his left leg resting on his right knee. His lips curved into a feral smile. He knew his brother was skilled, but he had no idea his brother had mastered the dances of death. he was enjoying the show very much so. With a smirk he flicked a clawed in her direction. A tendril of shadow whipped out at her ankles. This was to keep her on her feet so to speak.
Will grasped her wrist and drank deeply sucking the blood from the wound, the more he drank, the sweeter it became. Will was drinking blissfully when she pulled away, he keep drinking until she had moved it and exhaled deeply, then she bit his neck, he arced his back, his nerves were going crazy, until he stopped moving completely.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

Vanessa landed on her feet as he let go of her. And then he fell through the ground? Vanessa looked in every direction as quickly as she could. And then he came at her from under Draku's chair. His foot collided with her rib cage and she was sent backwards, instead of falling she flipped into the air and landed on her feet. She growled and rubbed her rib cage. She smiled lightly and closed her eyes. She focused her mind, cleared every thought from her head and she could hear everything. every blade of grass moving, and Shades movements. She opened her eyes and looked At Shade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas