Welcome to Gaia! ::

Channi darted around the mutants and zombies, on his way from the castle for the third time this week. It was risky, he knew, but he had to make sure... His sister was alive. A slave to those monsters, but very well alive.
He jumped into the half buried passenger jet that had been his hideout while he was above ground and started a small fire with the flick of a wrist, so he could see. He quickly looked through the stolen surveillance, until he found her.
His expression did not match the tears rolling from his eyes. He fought back uncontrollable laughter and sobs to look at his sister in peace. "It really is you, isn't it?" He said, insanity playing in his voice.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Daku The Puppet Master

He could not help hearing the blush in her voice as she spoke. He turned his head to the side to look at her. She was walking towards him with her hand on her hip. He seemed to float vertical and then land on his feet. He closed the distance between them with two simple strides. his black eyes meeting hers. He leaned down a little and placed a claw point first under her chin. His body language was seductive. " Lesson one, A true master of a thousand faces. Is not how many disguises one can take. But rather the control over ones emotions."
His voice was silky with a slight musical note to it. He leaned in further to her. His lips inches from hers. " Lesson two, The most dangerous assassin is the one that can steal your heart." His words were said hushed and huskily. His lips brushing hers slightly. Then he lightly kissed her. his claw fell and he stepped away. He smirked as he walked towards the door. " Come along." He opened the door and stepped through. Turning and walking down the hall.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa held no emotion in her face as he closed the gap between them. But her face did hold shock when he kissed her. She had blushed a whole new level of red. That was one thing she was not used to and she didnt know how to react. She silently followed him out the door.

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Shade Collector of souls

Shade stood in the court yard of the small keep that he had claimed for his clan. he had chosen it because it reminded him of home. The face of a female from his past flashed before his eyes. Long blood red hair flowing down to her knees. Eyes as green as emeralds. She began to dance around the court yard. Shade cursed and turned away from the vision. A single tear rolled down his face. He wipped it away with a hand. then bit the inside of his cheek. " Why now of all times?"
He cursed again as he walked through the gates. Leaning back up against the wall as he waited for his brother to show up. He was getting impatient.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"As soon as we can my darking I just want to see how much damage they can do" Ren said smiling and hugging his arm, "maybe we will have him hunt down some of the slaves that are trying to run away." she did enjoy a little sport now and then and this would be great sport. Heading to the lobby she told the slave to go get there servants and pets.

"Home its time to get ready for the fight tomorrow please I should see how the others of my clan are doing" Teacher said, " would you every consider being a vampire?" She was use to training ad turning humans not having a relastion ship with them. Maybe she could learn but she wanted to know what he thought.

Alice and Hope walked or skipped slowly back to there home enjoying there time. Alice loved seeing her child smile and giggling away. It made her happy and forget that she was still wanted by her aunt for some reason. "Hope sty close" she said as Hope ran a head a bit. Hope stopped and ran back and took her mommys hand. Smiling Alice picked ehr up and carried her as Hope wrapped her arms around her neck.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Daku The Puppet Master

Daku walked down the halls and flights of stairs. Once he was outside again. He turned to the north. Walking with long strides. " What the hell am i doing?" He shook his head and chuckled. " Forgive me i forget things sometimes." His left hand came up with a claw extended. It seemed to cut through the air. a Black hole apeared in front of him. He pulled it open and stepped through. He held it open long enough for her to step through.
then he would close it in the same manner he had opened it. He flashed her a commical smile as he pasted her. He led her through the darkness to another spot where he repeated the action. He stepped out into the real world. holding the portal up like a curtain for her. His black eyes looked ahead of them. About fifty feet from them stood his brother. His twin had not changed much. Except that he looked more like a creature from the abyss. A sad expression pasted over his face for a split second.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

Vanessa had to close her mouth as she followed him He could actually open portals. She frowned. why cant i do cool s**t like that? She thought to herself. She smiled lightly as he held the portal open for her. She stepped through and stood by him not saying a word. A man stood before them. he resembled Daku but had long black hair. She looked up at Daku but said nothing

"Visiting people sounds good... Oh but I do so hate people... but Channi needs supplies for hideout!" The three mentalities battled back and fourth, ignoring the one that had been there way before them. The one that had gone away when he knew he would never see his sisters smile again. But seeing the video strips from surveillance cameras had brought him back. Now he had a reason, stronger than those others. "CHANNI WANT'S to get his sister." The voice was firm and demanding like a spoiled child's. That silenced the argument.
I'll need an army' He plotted leaving the jet before the hordes showed up. 'I will get an army... But who can i trust?' He thought to himself, trudging through the waist lands. "Channi doesn't even remember what clan he's from." One of the minor personalities chided. When he was far enough he looked back, as he had predicted, the jet was swarmed by mutated, rabid beasts, and zombies.
His brow furled in concentration and as he turned his back a loud BOOM sounded. As the waves of pressure washed over him he swayed and his vision blurred. "I need to... think about never doing that again." He said, drunk of dizziness.
He made haste towards the entrance to the city, scouters would be all over the place in an hour, two if those monsters were in a good mood.

Dapper Gekko

Doctor had left the meeting, heading home Really, he couldn't take those things. They were always so dull! Oh well, he'd be home soon to see Hope and Alice.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image
User Image

Shade Collector of souls & Daku The puppet master

Shade looked up when an odd black slit apeared in the air fifty feet in front of him. He watched it closely. His hand fading into the shadows behind him. His hand gripped his scythe. He was not sure what was coming through, but he was prepared for it. When his brother stepped through with a young woman. He eased up and pulled his hand away.
The assassin pushed away from the wall. walking towards them. " Daku it has been to long my twin." His voice was extremely deep and hollow like that of a man in his grave, a man with no air in his lungs. His crimson eyes shown bright as he looked upon his brother for the first time in a long time. His hair moved about as if in a breeze when there was none. His eyes then turned to the woman at his side. " Forgive me but i do not remember you." He gave a slight bow. " I am Lord Shade of the reapers." As he spoke he felt the womans connection to the shadows. So she was the one who had been ignoring his summons.

Daku closed the portal behind them. his eyes never once leaving his brother. When his brother spoke. Daku actually flintched. He was not expecting his brother to sound like the demons he controlled. " It has been a long time since i have heard your voice my brother. Forgive me for not being there the day you were taken from us." He had been the one to help his brother find a way out of the abyss. though it seems it cost his brother a great deal more.
He walked towards his brother and they embraced. A few seconds later they broke apart and stepped back from one another.
Daku looked at venessa as his brother spoke to her. He stood waiting to see what she would say
Will looked at teacher and kept walking "Honestly, I don't want to become a vampire, I don't want to feed on the blood and pain of humans" He said truthfully and kept walking with her but the mood left slightly more grim now.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
TinyDog

Hope was happily hugging ehr mother and looking around till she saw some one that light up her face and made ehr scream with Joy. "DADDY" she said getting out of alice's arms to the ground and running fast to him and hugging him. "Daddy daddy guess what I did to day?" Hope said beaming happily at him. alice smiled at her love and walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Have a good night dear?" she asked.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

Gin started laughing his a** off. He let her hand go and stepped away. "Hold on honey we can still have then go and test him against the slaves but for damage let me show you how much they can do." He said pulling his shirt off. "You may not have noticed this well we were playing cause you were busy being pleased but looked at my ribs." He said pointing and there was very massive deep claw marks like scars. "They did this to me it was much more worse but I have come up with a medication that heals wounds faster and better but leaves scars." He said showing it off then putting his shirt on. "They are faster then I am stronger then any lycan or vampire I have seen but they don't listen for sh!t. Oh and another thing with them there eyes sight is not the best but there smell is great along with there hearing." He said.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

Vanessa looked at shade and smiled, she looked at the ground. " I'm Vanessa Killage, of the reapers." She said. She felt ashamed now that she had been ignoring his summons. But she had done so and could not change that. She decided not to say anything about it. She glanced over at Daku for some sort of sign on what to do but she got nothing, so she fell quiet.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Then maybe you falling for one is a bad idea" Teacher said to him as they got to the rock streets of the underground. It was getting quite on them as people where heading home or off to scot. Sighing she turnd and headed to the vampire distract where her clan home was. It was going to be a long alk but she would walk with him. "what do you think of vampires?" she asked

"Are you trying to get your self killed my darling" Ren said a little pissed off at him, "you are king you should be letting overs test them not you." she was impressed with what he said and what she heard but still. all she could think about was how stupid that was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff