Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Teacher did not get him and yet he was making her feel bad about all the times she could have loved and said no for her feared it. "Love is pain and its something I do not wish to have." she said, "Humans grow old and immortals get bored with there lovers often. I love no one for my own safty...please have no love in me...have no since I was truned."

"Just think of this" the Old woman said whispering back, "who is Yellan going to beat up for not going with you and skinning them if you die....my little girl is not nice when she is upset." smiling she went to eating as Yellan looked at them. "what are you and mom talking about?" she asked curoise.

"And I you my darling and no one will take us apart" Ren said smiling and kissing him, "what shall we do know?" She was getting bored of jsut walking around in the same circl over and over again.

"she makes even one forget about worries and other things and makes them smile" Alice said smiling at her little girl. Hope was just smiling and hugging her mommy happily..till she saw the imp and wanted to go catch it. "whats that?" she asked looking at it, "Can I play with it. :"Its a Imp sweetheart and no" Alice said before looking back at Shade, "no need to ask forgiveness and my mate should be here to see me and Hope though if he gets stop on the way I will tell him and Grandfather that you wish to speak to them."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

He grinned. "Why not come and see what I have been working on with the lycans?" He asked smiling at her hoping he hadn't left any of his real work out at all cause if so he was a dead man. "Well would you like to?" He asked.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi gulped. "Ya well its hard you know." He said then stopped when Yellan turned around. "We are talking about how much I love you and how much of a trouble making meanie you are." He said smiling at her as he took a sip of his drink.
Will Edgar

Will looked at her and heard the pain in her voice, and frankly he thought she was lying to herself, yes eternity could change someone's feelings towards someone else, but love was part of a human existence, even if she was a vampire, their lives was much like that of human, when they interacted with each other that is. Will finally decided that he had her enough about her being unable to love and leaned in and kissed her on the lips, he felt her lips brush against his and her cool skin and breath, he felt like he was freezing, it sent shivers of anticipation up his spine, he wrapped his arms around her and held her.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Shade Collector of Souls

Shade nodded in agreement with what she said. When he saw Hope eager to catch the little imp. He chuckled and shook his head. " Those things are not good for playing little princess. Though i can give you something..." Shade stepped forward and knelt down in front of the girl. He reached up the the jewel hanging around his neck. His eyes flared up as bright as the lights above. The jewel in turn did the same. He touch his index and middle fingers to the face of the jewel. When he pulled his fingers away. There was a small green orbs on his finger tips.
He held it out to her. " This is a forest spirit. It will play with you as well as protect you." The orb left his finger tips and took the form of a small female with greenish skin and buterfly wings. " She can teach you all kinds of things little one." The sprite fluttered over to Hope. It was looking her over for several seconds before it poked her in the nose and began to giggle.
Shade stood and looked back to Alice. " Sorry it was a soul i had taken that i was not completely willing to keep. It will not harm her. Though i can not say it wont harm anyone else who tried to harm Hope." He fell silent as she responed to his request. " I thank you my lady. I must return to my clans home. There are many things i must attend to." He gave a slight bow and then stepped back and was gone.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"O I would love to see what you have been doing with the pets my love" Ren said smiling. She always loved seeing him work or his finished work. He was so good at making things or killing them. Guess that way she got so turned on when she watched him kill some one.

"I am not a meanie I just over care to much and freak out to easy" Yellan said poking himmhard in the side. Smiling she wanted to eating and watching ehr brothers having a eating contsat and her sister and laws kids play with there food. some day she would be a mom but for now she would wait.

Alice was a little unsure about the Spirit but when she saw Hopes face light up and hearing her squeals of joy she could not say no. "Hope thank Shade" she said happy to her it would protect her little girl. That all she wanted, she wanted her little girl to be safe no matter what. "Thank you" Hope said before sticking a finger out, "You pretty. what your name?" alice smiled and nodded a good bye to shade before she ushered her Daughter and the spirit to start walking down the path.

Teacher did not know what to do. she had never been kissed before and this was new to her. Being carful she wrapepd ehr arms around his nek and kissed him back. she licked the taste of his lips the fel of heat that came off of him.
Will was relieved when she kissed him back and pulled her closer to him gently, he kissed her passionately and felt her fangs, taking great care not to cut himself by mistake, he felt her curiosity rise and wished he could smile, had she really not been kissed? It made no sense to him how someone this beautiful could not have been at least kissed.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image
He smiled at Ren. "Well lets go silly." He said kissing her hand and taking her to his lab. Once the door was opened a strong smell of blood flowing out of it. "Sorry about that honey." He said walking down the stairs fast making sure everything was put away good. "Here they are love." He said pointing to a few massive lycans. "This thing honey is about thrity feet tall and just massive amount of power and speed." He said pointing to the large massive lycan chained down.

((Top view))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Front view))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi smiled at her. "I no you are love." He said smiling as he continued to eat. He was starving as he piled his plate with food and continued watching everyone he smiled.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
When he kissed with more passion she pulled away. "we should not" she said licking her lips, "your still human...I could hurt you with out knowing it." she would not like that to. As much as he annoyed her when they first meet he was a nice guy. Sighing she started to move away from him to go back to cleaning . then she would go back to her clan house.

Ren was use to the strong smells of blood that came from the lab. If there was no bllod they she would have thought no one was working. she all most squeealed like a little girl when she saw the new pets. "O my darling it looks wonderful" she said looking upo and down, "no one would be able to stop us with those running around."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

"One problem with them is that they are hard to control as of now love because they are just mainly drugged with stuff to be that powerful and large. So I am working on away to control them. Not only that but I am working on other stuff as well but most of thats a secret for now." He said smiling.
Will ran after her, grabbing her and as she tried to move away "I'll live, I can take a little pain. Even if you do hurt me, I want this, don't worry about my well being" Will hugged her and smiled "Don't tell me you can't love, because I now know you can." Will looked into her eyes hopefully, wishing she would say yes.
Harvy scaled the walls of the rock, finding foot and hand holes to pull himself up on as quietly as possible. Finding a small cut out to sit on, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, still alittle lightheaded from earlier.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"It will be find Darling we will use them as last minte weapons if need be but for now they are marvals to look at" Ren said smiling, "you always do good work my love" going to him she kissed him deeply and purred. "I wish I had meet you sooner then later my darling" she said

"but why me" Teacher said looking up at him, "I am sure there are better females to love then me...I am cold and strong and bitter at points....you are the only person who has every showed me love so why." she wanted to say yes but she was scared to. Her a strong old vampire scared of being loved.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa suddenly appeard sitting next to him. She smiled and closed her eyes as well. She pulled her knees up to her chest and layed her head down on them. She enjoyed sitting hthere next to him

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas