Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Your It" He said before taking off and slipping through a small crack between two large rocks. She he could see her but was well hidden He was trying not to laugh and give away his hiding spot
Devin held her close while he hummed a soothing melody" You weren't stupid, you just went through a lot" he said sympathetically" And i have no idea, I haven't seen any bodies... And as for me...Well you did, but I'm sure I'll be fine" He said and pointed to the fabric around his neck, but in fact he was not fine, for his neck was still bleeding, the pressure had slowed it down for awhile, but now it started to act up again, more blood spilled from his open wound.

Desirable Grabber

Myrrh of the Malkavians
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh shook her head. "I was stupid and wrong." Then she heard that she had been the one to hurt him. "I'm so sorry." She cried. Her eyes were getting some serious use now. She was so stupid! "You're my friend, my only one, and I bit you and drank from you without your permission." She buried her head into his shoulder. "I can smell it, you're lying! Why are you lying to me? That's not what friends do! Do I need to kirima you?" The word was the one for her power, but it was a made up language, so he wouldn't be able to understand anyway.

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you
Devin signed and frowned at her "Would you rather me say that I feel like I'm dying? that I'm going to bleed out? because thats the truth." Devin said and kissed her forehead lightly. He was glad that she considered him a friend, and that she actually was capable of rational thought now.

Desirable Grabber

Myrrh of the Malkavians
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh took him and pressed him down. Whether or not he struggled, she was a vampire, at least in part. It was no task for her to overcome any resistance he threw together. He was still only human, whether or not he was well trained for fighting vampires, in raw strength he was nowhere near her match. "Lay very still." She closed her eyes and thought. They were in what was once a room but was now the roof. This was where her female ancestors had gone to do knitting and sewing and other mundane acts away from children and their male counterpoints. So there should still be needle and thread. She hurried about the room, her accelerated speed allowing her to search everything quickly. She wasn't as fast as a true vampire, but she was swifter than any human could dream of being. She finally found what she needed and knelt back to his side. "Bite down if I hurt you badly." She slid a finger into his mouth and curled it so he could bite down on her flesh. She recalled the information she needed from a medical textbook. She did a quick stitching of the actual injuries and then pressed down on the wound with the stained sheets that had covered it before. She was clinically detached, no longer seeing him as her friend.

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa smiled and smelled the air, Now that she had tasted his blood, she could always find him. No matter where he went. She slowly walked around picking up his scent. Vanessa giggled, when she had realized where he was. She smiled and walked past his hiding spot pretending not to notice he was there

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Teacher just gave him more looks for she did not get him. At one momnet he was acting like a kid and then next he was showing feeling. This made her glad not to be a human any more it was to complicated. "for no one has touch me like that or kissed me in that fact" she said, "Master trained me to be the best and not let love get in the way of doing my job. I have only loved my students and have not gone father."

Alice smiled down at Hope and patted her on the head before looking to shade and nodding her head. "That it has Lord Shade" she said smiling, "Me and my mate have been will. How about you?" Last time she saw Shade was long before the war started and before she got with Hope. It had been a few years but the male still looked the same and was polite like always. "I Hope she did not bug you to much" alice said. "I don't bug I play" Hope said smiling

"Yes sir" The brothers said before there wives sat the table with food. Yellan sat on one side of him and her mother the other. "they care for you" the old woman said, "none of them could run this pack with oyu you and Yellan would wip so much."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi nodded to her. "Ya I know but I don't want your kids in danger at all and I know something is going to happen really really bad." He said sighing as he looked at Yellans mom.
Will Edgar

Will looked at her and honestly felt bad for her, yes she was successful, but how long had she lived without loving anyone? or being loved? "Now you can say your first kiss was with an arrogant jerk who never deserved it" he said jokingly and took a slow step closer to her, looking into her eyes, still searching them.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Saeko didn't see him in the training room so she just headed off on her own with some of the minions she was told to take. She headed out it was a long journey as she went. She was going to be so bored though the walk was just going to kill her.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Your a child who dose not know better not a jerk" Teacher said watching him closely, "why do you care for me?" She could easy put the fear in him to get him to leave ehr alone and for him to move on. "you a human you need a human to be with." she said looking away sad, "alone is how I am to be."

"I know but they are stubborn and so if you mate" the old woman said, "do you think she would let you win in going alone" The meal was large and had lots of meat on the table as the wives got food for the kids first. Yellan talked to ehr older brother and he laughed and ruffled her hair.

Ren was happily walking with Gin around enjoying the night of rest they had before it was back to winning this war they started. Servants and slaves bowed to them and she jsut smiled and walked on. She was as happy as could be and no one could ruin this for ehre.
Will Edgar

Will Stared at her and exhaled deeply before attempting to speak "I care for you because I now know what you are, when i was fighting you, you could of easily killed, me, which you didn't, and you respected once we started fighting, and I'm not going to even bring physical beauty into this because it's obvious. And above all, you care, you don't like to show it, but you do" Will slowly moved his hands around her waist when she spoke again "You were human once, therefore, I believe you qualify dear." He whispered quietly "And no one should have to be alone, what is immortality if you can't love?" He asked and looked at her and saw the sadness. He wanted to hold her, but he kept his hands on her waist, unsure what to do.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi smiled at her. "You are right she is stubborn but I will not be taking the boys." He whispered. "Its to risky for them and they have a long life to live." He said as he started eating.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

Gin was loving this a lot. He grinned at her as he pulled her into his arms and hugged her from behind well walking forward like they were in high school or something or like he kids in school did. "I love you sweetheart." He said grinning as he walked.

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Shade Collector of Souls

His face was once again a blank mask of void of any emotion. He stood silently as she spoke to him. " That is good to hear my lady." He gave a nod as he spoke. " I have been very well. Thank you for asking." When she spoke of her daughter bugging him. He opened his mouth to reply. Only to close it when the child spoke up first. Shade glance at the girl and flashed a warm smile. When his eyes returned to Alice however the smile vanished as soon as it had appeared. " Not at all my lady. I enjoyed her company. It was a pleasant distraction from my otherwise busy life."
The sound of wings caught his attention. His crimson eyes scanned around them until he was able to locate the origin of the sound. a small winged humanoid looking creature was flying in his direction. His eyebrow raised in an arch over his right eye. When the creature was merely four feet from him. It spoke. " Lord Shade i was sent to locate you for my master Daku." Shades expression changed from blank to bewildered. He had not heard that name in centuries. " Go and report to your master imp. Tell him where to find me, and tell him it is not a good idea to keep a reaper waiting. Death waits for no one." He knew this message would be understood by his brother. The creature bowed it's head just before flying back in the direction it had come.
Shade turned back to Alice and Hope. " Forgive the interuption my lady. That was a message from my twin brother. It looks like my busy life is going to get busier." He took a pause as he glanced back in the direction of the imp. " If you would be so kind as to Inform the Doctor that i wish to speak with him and the other leaders of the Sandman alliance." He asked with the up most respect in his tone. " I have an idea that might solve our problem." He turned his eyes back on her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff