Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teresa glanced at the humans sword and took into consideration what he said, she then threw an apple nailing the un-aware man in the head" Your awareness level is low, if you don't always have a set level of awareness at all times you wont last long against a Yoma." Teresa said as she still had two remaining apples aside from the one she was taking bites from.

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Alistair was clonked in the head by an apple. "Well when a Claymore is around without her gear, you would think nothing is wrong. You don't look to ready to fight a Yoma right now either." He said. "Anyway, why do people call you Claymores? And why do everyone hate you people?" He asked, having been wondering about it for a while.
"Our swords we carry is the reason of our nickname, as for why people hate us is because we are monsters just like the Yoma, people know that we are created of half human half Yoma, and so they fear us." Teresa gave the man the summary of his question.

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
"So that's why Claymores are so powerful. I always wondered where their power came from. Is the Claymore standard equipment for Claymores too? How do you keep your sanity when your have Yoma in you?" Alistair asked, very interested in knowing about Claymores.
"Too many questions for now" Teresa replied as she started walking towards the inn her equipment is in. Thinking about the guys disposition she gave the inn keeper some money so the human could shower to rid him of any unwanted scents. "Let the man outside know he has a free warm shower" She said as she went to her room and got geared up.

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Alistair nodded. 'Guess that was to many.' He thought. He decided to leave since she was returning to wherever she was staying at. "Well, no one here can train me. Maybe I should train myself. Cant be that hard." He said to himself quietly. He heard someone else calling to him. It was an inn keeper, telling him he has a free shower. 'Free Shower? Cant pass that up. I really need one.' He thought as he nodded to the inn keeper and went to the inn to take a shower. Afterwards, he got dressed back up in some clothing he bought a while ago. "Ahh... I feel so refreshed." He said with a light smile across his face. He went outside and went to a river near by to wash his chainmail.

Egg

User Image
                    xxxxxxxxxMӨПΛ

ƬΉΣ ΛBYƧƧΛ ӨПΣ ӨF ƬΉΣ ПӨЯƬΉ

Mona was a child. No doubt about that. Yet she was wiser beyond her years. An awakened being, moreover a Creature of the Abyss, she had vast amounts of power at her disposal. She resided in the Land of the North. But something was wrong. The Organization was creating multiple Claymores who awakened rather quickly. Curious, yet cautious, Mona decided to look into the situation herself.

Hence, she found herself travelling to where the last Yoma attacks were. "How odd," she muttered to herself as she crossed a village. "Hello there kid. Is there anything that you need?"
                                Mona looked up to see a man speaking to her with a smile on his face. Either he was tall or she was just short. She thought the latter was more appropriate. Mona took the appearance of a child. Luckily, in her human form, she didn't have silver eyes. She did, however, retain that extremely light hair colour but kept it covered with her cloak. "Oh no. I'm fine." With a small wave, she ran past him leaving him rather surprised.

Once she exited the village, almost immediately, a Yoki aura greeted her. "This one is strong. But not awakened. Is it a Claymore?"
                                Without further ado, she let the aura lead her. It seemed to be coming from the village she'd just left. Letting out a frustrated sigh, the child turned on her heels and walked back. She didn't have her Yoki totally concealed but didn't care. There had been Claymores who'd been sent to dispatch her but none of them returned.

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Alistair finished washing his chainmail at the near by river. He put it away in his bag and got him a bite to eat at the town he was at. "Can never go wrong with a cheeseburger." He said, chowing down on the burger. Afterwards he went back to the inn and decided to pay for a room. He hopped up the stairs and bolted into his room and flopped onto the bed. "Ahh... so comfy. Much better then the ground." He said as he put all his things on the ground. He then sat down on his bed and started thinking.
After Teresa changed back into her armor she thanked the inn keeper for his hospitality and left the inn, sensing something strange she lingered around the outskirts of town taking in scenery as she examined her whereabouts. "I sense something but I can't quite put my finger on it" Teresa thought to herself.

Egg

User Image
                    xxxxxxxxxMӨПΛ

It came again. Closer this time. The Yoki aura, that was. It seemed to be coming from the outskirts of the village to where Mona was heading. A smirk made its way to her pale face when she saw a familiar set of armour. There . . . was she the one I was sensing?
                    It seemed so. She was the only one near her. She approached her making sure to adjust her hood properly.

The Claymore was taller than her. Then again, like I'd said before, Mona was a mere child. "Hello there. You're a claymore aren't you? And a strong one at that," she spoke looking up at her with her smirk plastered upon her face. "Could you do me a favour? Could you awaken for me?" She asked the question as if it were a small request. She was well aware that they Claymore would become cautious but she couldn't help it. The question sort of slipped out just like that . . .
Teresa stared down the child as her request was heard but not met. " So your the Yoki aura I sensed,,, but your just a child.." Teresa said as she was very surprised at the age of the girl having such a high Yoki aura. "No, I have never even used over ten percent of my Yoki, and I don't need to. Your not warrior from the Organization.... and to ask such a request, you must be awakened yourself." Teresa said as she clinged tighter to her sword.

Egg

User Image
                    xxxxxxxxxMӨПΛ

Mona smiled at the Claymore. She figured out what she was rather quickly. "Smart one aren't you?" She paused for a moment before continuing. "If you are smart, you wouldn't confront me in battle." Her voice had changed to hold a threatening undertone but quickly reverted back to her usual child-like self.

"You must be within the single digits am I right? Tell me, what is it that the Organization is planning? Have they been creating Claymores relentlessly?" She eyed the woman, her smile never leaving her face.

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Alistair sighed, sitting back up and left the inn. He went to a place to get his clothing cleaned. After about 30 minutes he left with his clothes cleaned and went back up to his room and put the clothes away. "Well I should probably get some sleep. Got a big day ahead of me, as usual." He said as he laid down on the bed, covered up and began trying to sleep.
Anime_Ghost Girl
              User Image
                    xxxxxxxxxMӨПΛ

Mona smiled at the Claymore. She figured out what she was rather quickly. "Smart one aren't you?" She paused for a moment before continuing. "If you are smart, you wouldn't confront me in battle." Her voice had changed to hold a threatening undertone but quickly reverted back to her usual child-like self.

"You must be within the single digits am I right? Tell me, what is it that the Organization is planning? Have they been creating Claymores relentlessly?" She eyed the woman, her smile never leaving her face.

Teresa was well aware that starting a fight with this awakened being wouldn't be wise around a town, she refrained from answering the little monsters question about the Organization.
"I am rank 1 of the Organization, if you think you can really keep up then try me, away from all the humans. Im sure you know the rules of the Organizations warriors." Teresa said calmly to the malevolent girl

Egg

User Image
                    xxxxxxxxxMӨПΛ

Mona's face remained unchanged when the Claymore reviled her rank. "A number one verses a former number one eh? Let us take it somewhere far from the village." She knew that she'd reviled her rank but it didn't matter. Right now, the main thing she wanted was information but a duel couldn't hurt either.

With a gesture to follow, the child took off towards the forest. She stopped only a few kilometres away at a clearing. Turning to the direction she came from, she took off her hood letting her white hair fall and waited for the Claymore to join her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff