• Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Eris

I shall know you, secrets
by the litter you have left
and by your bloody footprints.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Teresa crossed swords with her and spoke, the switch of madness in her vanished. Lowering her sword, Eris shook her head quickly, trying to dispel the thoughts of what might have happened if Teresa hadn't stopped her. "T-thank you..." she managed before a Yoma of medium strength made contact with the back of her head. Dazed, Eris didn't try to stop her flight as she collided with the same wall Teresa had thrown the human at. As blood dripped from the side of her head and her numerous scratches, Eris flipped her hair back, bright yellow eyes feeding hatred to the Yoma that had wounded her.

Casting a quick glance at the human, she quickly cut down the Yoma. Obeying her superior's orders, Eris turned towards the town, shouting for the people to stay inside. She quickly chopped up the Yoma closest to her, making short work of those who'd made it into town.

EDIT: OOC: Thanks. lols smile

Virtue!--to be good and just--
Every heart, when sifted well,
Is a clot of warmer dust,
Mix'd with cunning sparks of hell.

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Alistair was suddenly launched into an abandoned house by a kick from the one that saved him earlier. "I think she might of just saved me again." He said, before he fell from the pain of the powerful kick. He then seen the other Claymore get launched near him, and immediately hid, thinking she would try to kill him again, keeping his sword in front of him to be ready for any attack.
Teresa appeared on top of the awakened beings head staring down at it "Why are you here? what scent brought you to Doga." She said as the awakened being tried to smash her over its head only to have both arms sliced off. She then stuck her blade in the top of the monsters head "I wont ask again, speak now" Teresa ordered as her eyes remained yellow. The awakened creature then responded saying " I had smelled a Claymore in town, not a monster like you but a lower rank. But it was just a scent of blood coming from someone else, a humans home wreaked of the scent, the Claymore I was looking for had died already. And I wouldn't be surprised if the man you saved wasn't who killed your comrade ahaha ive been hiding near town watching for some time now, and remember humans can't be trus---- " Teresa had heard enough jumping off the awakened beings head and onto the sand. The being remained silent and fell in half, straight down the middle. Teresa closed her eyes and re opened them to being silver as before. She sensed deception from the slain monster and walked off to report to Rubel.
OOC: Interview time, you guys can develop story and such while im away =D
ill be back and with more threats muahahaha. im thinking a rogue Claymore , Alistair start training soon!. lol I SHALL RETURN!

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
TeresaOfTheFaintSmiIe
OOC: Interview time, you guys can develop story and such while im away =D
ill be back and with more threats muahahaha. im thinking a rogue Claymore , Alistair start training soon!. lol I SHALL RETURN!

Goodluck on the Interview ^^

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Eris

Eris quickly dispatched what was left of the minor Yoma, just in time for Teresa's beheading. Hearing snippets of the conversation led Eris back to thinking about the human they'd encountered. With the danger now gone, Eris turned to the human.

"Well, human. You've got some things to answer for. Why are you here, in the desert? You certainly don't look like you belong here. And put that thing away. I'm not going to hurt you.... Unless you answer wrongly." As she reduced her Yoki, her eyes faded to a deep orange before settling back at their vibrant red, a genetic anomaly inherited from her parents, the only legacy she had left.

OOC: Have fun, and Do Well!

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Alistair looked as all the Yoma were now dead, and looked at the Claymore, asking for his reasons of being in the desert. "I-I was just heading to the next town ahead to find a trainer when I spotted Yoma ahead of my path, and ran back to the town here where the other woman slaughtered the Yoma there and saved me from being dinner to another Yoma." He said, keeping his blade in front of him, just in case the woman become hostile and attacked him.

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
SimplyDone

((Your siggy say quote so. I quoted ya. o3o))

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Eris

Eris ticked her head to the side at the human's answer. Putting her sword back in the sheath on her back, she wiped blood from her face, hoping to clean it off, but really only making her seem more menacing. "Then why did that awakened being mention you?"
Shaking out her hair, Eris realized how destroyed her clothes had become as well. Her modesty was contained by a slim margin. She'd have to get new ones from Rubel next time she saw him. Casting a glance behind at the carnage, she saw Teresa wandering off. Probably to report to Rubel as well.

OOC: Thanks. haha. My notices have been messed up lately, and I don't get any alert that someone's posted. Also, I keep wanting to call Rubel Rufus. It just seems set in my mind. lols. O.o

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Alistair tilted his head in confusion. "Awakened Being? What is an Awakened Being?" He asked, putting his blade to the side. "I only know of these creatures, the Yomas, I never heard of an awakened being." He said, noticing the strange dead creature. "Is that an awakened being?" He asked, pointing at the creature.

SimplyDone

((Your Welcome. ^^))
((I just view my subscribed threads page for new posts in a new browser tab. And Lol Rufus. XD ))

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Eris

Eris sighed, aggravated. Just what she needed. Already late to the village expecting her, and now she was doing damage control for Rank one. "Beautiful. Simply Splendid. This is JUST what I needed." Eris remarked. A flash of movement caught her eye, the villagers were filing out of the buildings to see what was going on, now that things had calmed down.

"Everyone, please stay calm. Your infestation has been handled. There were more than we thought, but everything is fine now." She called to the villagers, inciting many rude comments and threats. Turning back to the human she was questioning, she grew confused.""Wait... Why aren't you disgusted with me? There's another count against you, buddy."

Friendly Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Alistair sighed, listening to her complaining about something. He watched as the villagers poured out of the homes and started threatening the Claymores. "Why would I hate a Claymore? What is so bad about them? You just all look like a bunch of powerful warriors who slay Yoma and apparently Awakened Beings." He said, looking back at the woman as villagers chant more threats.

SimplyDone
Teresa reported to Rubel of the awakened being being extinguished. Rubel impressed grinned as he reminded Teresa that the Yoma and awakened beings all share one big trait, they all are deceiving and will try to twist your thoughts. "Humans are the least of your worries, but don't kill any of them.
We have worked too long building a reputation for the organization that we aren't on the same side as the Yoma." Rubel finished his rant. Teresa then asked Rubel about the man the awakened one was after, why he was the target and who was the monster. Rubel replied "just a man in the wrong place at the wrong time, a former Claymore died in that town and the man had the Claymore scent on him. That awakened is what caused the intense damage to the Claymore. He simply wanted to finish the job and didn't know the Claymore had already passed. Like I said, wrong place wrong time." Teresa stopped and asked "Him?" as Rubel never mentioned that the former rank 5 from 30 years ago awakened and was a male Claymore. Teresa remained silent as Rubel explained the history of the last Claymore generation. Teresa disgusted with the words Rubel was speaking gritted her teeth and awaited the next job. "Take a break for now, you just killed the awakened number 5 from the last generation. You earned a day or two of rest. The Claymore walked away thinking about how much the Organization keeps hidden and started towards the next town to get some rest. In the time of her travelling she kept thinking about when she was younger and how Humans like the ones she protects have never treated her fairly. Her former "family" that sold her to the Organization and just how un-trustworthy and cruel humans are.

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Eris

Eris cast her gaze about, hoping that Teresa would re-materialize, so she wouldn't have to deal with this Human. As relief failed to come to her aid, Eris shook her head, placing her head in her palm for a moment. "I don't have time for this. I need to get to Shoten before the Yoma destroy the entire village. And you're welcome for being saved!" she shouted over the complaints and insults of the villagers. Patience exhausted, Eris turned and started walking away, not waiting for a reply from the odd Human.

SimplyDone
User Image
Eris

Eris cast her gaze about, hoping that Teresa would re-materialize, so she wouldn't have to deal with this Human. As relief failed to come to her aid, Eris shook her head, placing her head in her palm for a moment. "I don't have time for this. I need to get to Shoten before the Yoma destroy the entire village. And you're welcome for being saved!" she shouted over the complaints and insults of the villagers. Patience exhausted, Eris turned and started walking away, not waiting for a reply from the odd Human.

You awake now sleepy head? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers