Welcome to Gaia! ::

Claymore: Rise of Legends

The time of the original story of claymore has come and gone. The fued between Yomas and humans has continued. With time, the art of producing claymores has been further developed. Some males have been found, 1 out of 10, whom have the potential to resist the urge of awakening equal to, or even surpassing their fellow, female claymores. Human technology has also developed. The discovery of gun powder fueled the development of guns, explosives and other anti-yoma weapons. though as the humans have advanced, so have the yoma. They've become more numerous, and many have evolved newer and more advanced features. Of course, fueds between humans as well as between Yoma's still continue, as varying factions have formed, rose and fallen. The Organization, of course, has watched to help control the chaos. And, in a very recent development, a phenomenon has appeared. There are humans of a unique nature born. When Yoma have attacked them, or tried to possess them, they instead were absorbed into their bodies, the will of the yoma completely elimnated. The humans are transformed from this, into a "natural" a mostly human mind with a body that has traits and abilities similar to Claymores and Yoma. With these advantages, comes a price however, their bodies, after absorbing a Yoma, grow a desire and need to consume and absorb flesh. they seek this mostly in other Yoma, but if none can be found, will suffice with other animals, including humans. They also have a Yoma-like aura, that is sensible to Claymores and Yoma alike. This aura attracts and draws the Yoma to them. With this, come the Claymores, often seeing them either as a potential threat, or as a Yoma themselves, to be eliminated.
Rules

1. No godmodding
2. Action and Romance allowed, but try and keep it to a reasonable level within the confines of this rp.
3. The workings of the world of Claymore can be looked up on the Wiki, or can be asked to me.
4. Treat everyone in the rp with a natural amount of respect.
5. Send all profiles to me.
6. Feel free to talk to me about any new or interesting ideas you have.
7. add "Yoki" to your pm to prove you read the rules.

Glossary

Being prepared
One source:Claymore Wiki
Claymore- Humans whom have been made into half-human/half-Yoma beings by consuming the flesh and blood of a Yoma. They gain a variety of yoma like enhanced Physical abilities. These allow them to sense, hunt, and kill Yoma. The transformation prevents the claymore from aging beyond a certain point, usually near the age of the change, and pigment disappears from their eyes and hair. They can draw upon their Yoki, their Yoma blood and flesh to enhanced their physical abilities further. If they draw upon too much power, however, they risk the chance of turning into an "Awakened being" a very powerful kind of Yoma. Those few who reach their limit, and manage to return to normal are left more powerful and capable of going further past their limit and return. They usually wield claymores, which provides them their name. Like Yoma, they give off a particular aura, allowing them to be sensed and even have their moves read by others, or have it manipulated to alter them or their actions. Claymores used to be equally male and female, however, it was found that males had a greater tendency to awaken. For a time, only women could become claymores. Eventually, a few males were discovered with a similar resistance to awakening, and, though rare, were allowed to join the organization as claymores.

Yoma- creatures that feed off of humans and have a variety of physical abilities beyond that of humans. They all have a particular aura about them, that can be sensed by Claymores and other Yoma. They can absorb human memories and take on the form of a human, hiding in their body and overpowering their wills. They can even hide in dead bodies. Normally they hunt alone, but rarely, they will gather and work in groups. Some have even formed organizations. The four main ones are lead by powerful awakened beings, one in the south, one in the north, one in the east, and one in the west.
Profiles

Username: RLRLRMASTER
Name:Logan Jericho
Age: 17/17 ((biologically immortal, as in, he will never experience negative aging.))
Race: Natural
Bio: Logan lived a relatively normal childhood with his parents at up until around the age of 15. That was when a Yoma invaded their home. His parents were slayed and consumed by the creature before him. The creature then, intending to hide, tried to possess him. However, a strange thing occured as it attempted to do so. It's body was absorbed and drawn into him. It's will, within him was completely eradicated. He was left in pain as his body shifted and assimilated the new flesh and blood into his small form, while he looked onto the remains of his parents. After the pain subsided, his body felt different, stronger. He began to discover he could do things others couldn't. However, in rapid succession, new Yoma began to arrive to his city as if being drawn. He absorbed those who came after him. Others, however, made prey of the surrounding humans. With each Yoma he consumed, his body grew stronger. He had never experienced the hunger of his condition, given the abundance of Yoma. He, at the age of 16, decided to leave the place, knowing how dangerous it was. He packed his things, and traveled, leaving his home. Little did he know, he had been the one drawing the Yoma to his home in the first place. Naturally, most of them followed. Those that didn't were eventually slayed by the claymore and humans. Logan traveled through the forests, and his meetings with any Yoma became less abundant. In time, he began to notice a strange hunger, one that his normal rations didn't satisfy. He began to crave flesh and blood, particularly that of yoma. In that state of hunger, her turned and hunted down a yoma that had been tracking him. He began to see his truly animalistic side in doing so. He continued his travels, eventually reaching a home in the west. At age 17, he has done the best he could to live there, killing off any Yoma who arrive. Perhaps through consuming enough of them, he has noticed an ability to sense them.
Appearance: Logan
Abilities:The ability to absorb Yoma, superhuman strength, speed, and endurance, enhanced ability to absorb damage and heal, the ability to reattach or regenerate lost parts, shapeshifting, the ability to produce superhardened bone as protection or weapons over his body, the ability to form organic weapons from his body, the ability to sense, and even manipulate his Yoki aura and that of others.
Items and weapons: A sword ((in picture)) that he carries with him.

Username: x_Undefined-Silence_x
Name: Alice Serenity Stone
Race: Yoma
Bio: Serenity didn't choose to be this way. She in fact hates herself because of what a monster she is. She eats the flesh of humans?! She can't control herself or she would. Serenity was born a pure Yoma. Her father was a pure Yoma and her mother was a human. Her father had fallen in love with her and refused to eat her. But the urge didnt subside. Right after Alice's birth, Her father lost control and killed her mother. Seeing his horrible ways he knew that she was doomed to the same life. But he wanted to at least try to make her different. So he sent her to live with a human family. Growing up she didn't have urges to eat people, but she still had those abnormal powers. One night, she didn't even know it but her Yoma kicked in and she accidently killed her foster parents. Distressed and upset about what she will become she ran and tried to go into hiding. For years she unwillingly kille dinnocent people. People have tried to kill her. If she is in public, she wears a cloak that masks her face, because she doesnt want to be seen or have attention drawn to her.
Appearance:
User Image
Abilities: Pschospection (reading thoughts), Psychodictation (communicate through thoughts), Teleportation (but only very short distances), Telekinesis, Strength, Speed, Healing. Her Psionic abilities are down through manipulating her Yoki aura.
Type: Misunderstood
Items and weapons: Sword

Username: Okami_Ryuu1
Name: Kana Shangerlar
Race: Claymore
Bio: Kana was born and raised as a claymore, following in her mother's steps to be just as strong or stronger. Her mother had mated with a human which gave birth to Kana and her twin brother. Kana turned out as a claymore, but her brother turned into a yoma, the every thing she hunts down, but the two a have a very special connection meaning that if one of them gets hurt then so does the other, making it impossible for Kana to kill her brother.
Appearance: User Image
Abilities: enhanced strength, speed, and healing, can shapeshift into two types of animals.
Type: Offensive
Items and weapons: a specialized made claymore thats in a shape of a spear.
User Image

Name: Agito Shangerlar
Bio: Agito was born as a yoma, hating that he was the one thing that his sister would do anything to kill. He only had one person in his heart and that was her. Agito took it apon himself to wipe out his mother and father, saying that it was there fault that Kana hated him. Ever since he has been looking for his sister to try and get her to side with him.
Appearance:User Image
Abilities: Can regenerate limbs, enhanced strength and speed, can change his shape.
Type: "Awakened being"
Items and weapons: User Image

Username: T3CHN0 MAST3R
Name: Ahmes "Child of the moon"
Bio: Ahmes used to be a member of the Claymores. She fought and slayed countless Yomas, protecting towns from the monsters.But once she awakened, it all changed. She loved the feeling, she felt so... amazing. She completely forgot about her past as a Claymore as she hid in the mountains and seduced humans to their doom, leading them off the roads on the mountains and tearing them into pieces for her snacking pleasure. She especially loves the taste of Claymores, they are more...tender, for her.She rules the north, the full moon's bright light her power-source.
Abilities:Can fly at incredible speeds, summon thunderstorms and attack with lightning. She can also seduce male Claymores and humans off the road to kill.
Type:Awakened Being
Items and weapons: Her claws and teeth in close combat. She also has a "fragment of the moon", a special piece of stone that is wrapped around her neck by a string and powers her when the moon is out.

Username: OoOsExYwItChOoO
Name: Vain Adrianna
Bio: "You must of heard some of the story from my Twin, Mystery. Yes, Our parents were killed by Yoma and We were made into Claymore, Blah Blah Blah. I don't regret releasing all of my Yoki Aura. It seemed stupid to hold back all of this...Power. The Organization are stupid for not wanting to turn us all into Awakened Being. I'm stronger than I have ever been. I never regret turning into a Awakened Being. My sister...She is so stupid. Being all goody two-shoes. Hmph. She needs to live a little. She is a Mystery herself.
I've killed and consumed 19 Claymore since my Transformation and I'm not stopping there. Claymore's....They are my main target...Actually, Any living thing is my target."

Appearance: Vain
Abilities: Whenever she consumes a Claymore, She can take their Abilities and use them herself. She is also known to freeze her opponents or prey when she looks at them. She is also known to manipulate her prey by transforming her voice and appearance into their loved ones leaving them vulnerable.
Type: Awakened Being
Items and weapons: She often uses her Abilities and claw like fingernails. Rarely does she use the Katana strapped on her lower back.

Username:OoOsExYwItChOoO
Name: Mystery Adrianna
Bio: "My twin and I....You'll hear her story soon. Her name is Vain. We had a great relationship before the incident. Our mother and father were very loving...In our town, there were alot of recent Yoma attacks and We didn't pay no mind to it...until we actually were attacked by one. Vain and I hid as we watched our parents get slaughtered in front of us. We couldn't move...couldn't do anything....because everything was just to major to accept. That was when we suddenly blacked out.
We didn't wake up for what seemed like a while. We were in a dark room and Vain was curled up in a ball in the corner, in a futile position. She told me that she was forced to consume the blood and flesh of a yoma. Soon...The same thing happened to me. The pain...No words can describe how excruciating the pain was. I got through it...but...Vain. She had the most trouble.
I then became a Claymore...I didn't feel any emotion...like the rest of my comrades. I trained and I noticed I had a ability no one else had. I didn't even have to raise my Yoki aura at all to get the full affect as if I had raised it all...The organization noticed this and I was ranked 2nd in the Organization."

Appearance: Mystery
Abilities: She doesn't have to raise her Yoki Aura at all to get the full affect. Superhuman Strength, Speed and Senses. Expert Swordsmanship.
Type: Defensive
Items and weapons: My Claymore and I keep 2 dragon daggers strapped on the inside of my boots.

Username:
OoOsExYwItChOoO
Name: Lucifer Jones
Bio: Lucifer grew up in a normal-ish lifestyle....Though his father was always a drunk and his mother was a "Woman of the Street" He was always often blamed for the Yoma attacks that happened in his village causing his reputation to sink. No one bothered to even look at him. At the age of 12, He became a Claymore. He was one of the few who had survived and as all other male Claymore's, He too turned into a Awakened Being... 6 months after he was supposed to turn into one.
The Claymore's try to avoid Lucifer as much as possible because He once partnered up with Vain and learned some skills from her and raising up his ability as well. Lucifer is actually the Cousin of Vain but he dislikes Vain for family reasons.
Appearance: Lucifer
Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed and Senses. Ability to summon fire and control fire, and can cause a very painful amount of pain onto another.
Items and weapons: The fire he summons and a double bladed katana.

Username: Den the Kid
Name: Ray
Bio: Ray started out relatively sane. Well, kinda, but after a while he grew so very bored . . . and so very, very hungry. In America he became one of the most famous Yomas and rose to the top. He enjoys toying with humans emensly and will drive them mad before he kills them.
Abilities: Possesion, causing hallucinations, phasing through objects, cause pain with mind
Type: Awakened Being
Items and weapons: Most of the time he'll do his own work via possesion, but when he gets too bored he'll use this

Username: Cheow_sky
Name: Soria
Race: Natural
Bio: Jewla was born normal, she was normal....but everything changed when "he" came. "He" told her that she had such a potential, but how was she supposed to know that he was a Yoma, a Yoma would wanted to devour her family, her friends, and her entire town. She found out...sooner or later. However, this story does not end sadly my dear friends. Because the night it happened, the night that "he" came, she found..."him". She had found this beat up man who hid his face form the world. It looked like he had been beaten up. Jewla took care of the bloodied arm he had, and just when she thought that this night couldn't get any better, "he" came.
The man that had been training her to become stronger had been a Yoma all along...she was only 14 when this happened. Her father jumped out to protect her, and he paid for it. The Yoma had slashed off one of his legs. Jewla's mom came to help while Jewla tried to defend. Fighting him had been like fighting her best friend....and just when he had her down and defenseless...her knight in shining armor came to her rescue. The man that she had brought home had sprung up, his arm completely healed and ate off the Yoma's head. It had terrified Jewla, but he had still saved her.
He dragged the Yoma's body out the door and had turned to briefly say, "See you later", then disappeared into the night. After that Jewla trained hard and finally became a strong enough to go out into the world to not only destroy Yoma, but to also thank the man, or whatever he was, for saving her family's life.
Abilities: Is able to absorb Yoma but doesn't like to, superhuman strength, speed, hearing, smell and eye sight, is able to look at something and copy a strand of DNA from it (for example if she looks at a bird she can grow wings), can no longer feel pain (which can be a problem if she doesn't notice the wound), she can heal and reattach a body part, Earth is a main element that she uses for she is able to bend and manipulate it.
Items and weapons: The Earth under her feet, hidden knives that she keeps hidden, and a long dagger dipped in poison.

Username: Cheow_sky
Name: Goes by the name of Mow Kun Kun, Mow is fine. But some people call me by a different name...
Bio: Mow was born Yoma. He mother was a Yoma who mated with a male human just for the fun of it, then killed and ate him. Gruesome, I know, but the fun doesn't stop there. As Mow was growing up his mother taught him how to kill and told him to hate the humans. However, one day, when him and his mother were out hunting a group of Claymores attacked. They killed his mother, whole told him to run away. Mow did as his mother told him, but he was only 7 years old, how would he cope?
Well, he pretended to be a young boy, which touched the heart of one of the Claymores. She took him in and began to raise him. By the time he turned 13 he had memorized how the Claymore fought, how she held her sword, everything. On the night of his 14th birthday he finally got his wish. He killed the devoured the Claymore who had been taking care of him and absorbed all of her memories and abilities. He also took her sword to remember her by.
He had finally tasted the flesh and blood of a Claymore, and wanted more. As of grew in both size and power he learned and obtained more abilities. He is now 999 years old, is 6 foot 9, and has killed over 2,000 humans (or so he believes) and over 200 Claymores. He has been taught how to fight by the Yoma of the North, South, and West, and carries around the sword of the Claymore who took care of him. He is known by many Claymore's and is feared by many humans. People call him, "The Angel of Death" or "Shinigami", because of how many he's killed. The night that he saved Soria was a mistake in his book, but why did he do it?
When in battle he tends to get a little insane, it all depends on how his eyes look, so pay attention carefully. If They look human then he's doing alright. If his pupils dilate then you may want to get to farther distance. If his irises grow smaller as well then you might want to start running away, quickly! Finally, if his eyes get to a point where you can only see his tiny, red irises and his pupils are now white, GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE! This is also a weakness because because he won't stop killing at this point unless he's knocked out or sees someone who can talk him out of it (personally doubt that -_-). He also enjoys to tortures his opponent and have 'fun' while fighting when he's at the half insane mark.
Abilities: His main ability is to devour something and obtain its memories and abilities, he can change his appearence to anything he can think of, he can also hide his Yoma presence so it looks like he's just a normal teenager even to Claymores and Naturals, even to superhuman speed (he can run so fast that it's almost like he can teleport), strength, hearing, smell, and eye sight, is able to sing a song that can put any Yoma or Claymore in distance asleep, shadow possession (is able to take on a host and hook onto their shadow, once he does this he is able to control them)is able to fly when he transforms into his true form, and he can control and manipulate and the wind in any way he wants.
Type: An Awakened Being of the Worst Kind
Items and weapons: A Claymore's sword with a few extra touches put on by himself.

Name: Eve Mangora
Bio: She is still new at the whole being a claymore thing and just got out of the compound. Now she is assigned to a partner, which is none other then Edward himself. All she has to do is find the guy and help him out with his missions.
Abilities: she is able to control water, her strength is 2x that of a normal claymore (sometimes has a hard time dealing with her own strength), seduction, and can use her voice to put anything into a trance that has a weak mind (sirens song)
Type: Offensive
Items and weapons: Very large hammer and the sword you see in the picture

Username:
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Name:
Blade

Race:
other: Both of his parents were Claymores. (3/4 claymore 1/4 human)

Bio:
Blade was named after his increasing ability with blades or in another case his attraction to sharp objects when he was a child.After he was born from his ability to wield weapons and his increasingly high yoki he was a danger to all other claymores so he and his mom went out to a hidden place where the organization couldn't find him.after years hiding away he found out that the mixed genes that were never suppose to be born in someone , his body stopped growing.His mother tough him how to fight,as well as his ability with weapons and hand to hand combat he would be a very formitable opponent but to a yoma he could cut loose.Due to his human genes being stronger, not in number but in concentration he could cut loose with his yoki and still not awaken.Blade is the kind of weapon the Organization had originally tried to create with the male subjects.After years of training him, his mother died of a unknown disease,after this happened he left for the city to find someone to test his skills

Appearance:
User Image

Abilities:
-Unable to awaken,
-Enhanced physical attributes
-Able to sense claymores and yoma even if they are concealing their power
-Able to use any type of weapon
-Uses a special type of fighting style that is unique to him : a counter strike style he calls "Flowing Lighting" the reason this is unique is because it takes a special balance that only someone who was more yoma than human like him
-Able to turn off and turn back on parts of his senses

Type:
Counter fighter, waits for the opponent to strike first

Items and weapons:
-Carries his mothers Claymore
-Likes using a scythe

Extras:
-Eyes are red always
-Conserves yoki by not releasing any until striking ,this gives him extra fighting strength
Profile Skeletons

Username:
Name:
Race: ((Human, Claymore, Yoma, Natural or Other))
Bio:
Appearance:
Abilities: ((Be reasonable. Make sure the abilities you give them apply to their race))
Type: ((in the case of Claymores, Defensive/Offensive, in the case of Yoma, a specific species, such as "Awakened being", or basic ))
Items and weapons: ((Almost all Claymores naturally use a claymore.))
User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E
                                  Cold and rainy. Perfect. It was good weather for Serenity to go out in, for no one else would be out. Pulling her hood over her head and masking her beautiful face, she climbed the ladder to the entrance to her home. Once reaching the top, she pushed on the circular lid and it moved up and over, revealing a wet dark world above. Quickly she jumped out and covered the hole to her home so no one would be able to find it.

Serenity put across her extra strap to make sure her cloak wouldn't fly off this time. She made sure that the only part of her face that was visible was her mouth before she ventured slowly out of the allyway and into the city streets. Just as she had hoped and knew, no one was out on an evening like this. Serenity quickly rushed along the sidewalk, her cloak flowing magestically behind her. Hopefully there were no claymores around. The last thing she wants is to run into her death.

Checking around every corner before she ventured on, Serenity eventually made it to the marketplace, where she was going to "shop" for supplies before the rain stops.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Logan Jericho
From outside the city, a house was set out near the edges of the forest. As the rain fell over the city, lightly sprinkling outsides, The door opened. A figure clad in a white cloak stepped out, closing the door behind them. On their should was a black bag. They walked quickly from the house and began to go along the road. His cloak covered his appearance, swaying lightly back and forth as he walked. He had a powerful, unusual aura, that could be senses by Yoma or Claymores. It had an unusual drawing tendency, that attracted Yoma to him and after him. This person...they weren't what one could call human, not any Longer. He entered past the city walls and headed towards the market district. He would need some more supplies.
User Image

Serenity had already broken open one of the closed food shops. It was a fruit stand, with so many different kinds of fruit. She began putting multiple kinds of fruit into her bag as fast as she could before anyone would show up. Last thing she wanted was to get caught. Deep down in the pit of her heart though, something tugged. It stung and burned inside of her but she ignored it as she took a bite out of the apple she held in her hand. She sighed at the taste and continued to fill the bag by her side.

Logan Jericho
He heard a crash, as he approached the market district. He quickly picked up his pace. He could sense it, in the air. It was the aura of a Yoma. He quickly approached a row of food shops. One had broken glass covering the ground outside, with a hole in it. He quickly approached, stepping through. This aura, it was certainly that of a yoma. Yet, why would a Yoma come here. The store was closed and the owners wouldn't be here. He began to walk along inside, searching for a sign of life. It was soon enough that he found a figure huddled over in the fruit stand, grabbing at fruit to place in a bag, holding a piece of fruit in her hand. Slowly, he unsheathed his sword as he stepped out behind her.
User Image

Serenity heard the cling of a blade and she instantly froze. She felt it. There was a claymore behind her... Inside of her she was burning up. Her normal bright golden eyes started going black as she began to lose all sense of who she was. This was not good. She began to shake, trying to keep control of herself, but she didnt know if she could. The fruit she held dropped to the floor as she turned her head. She couldn't see him but she knew he was there and she needed to move fast. She needed to get out of here before..... It.. Was.. Too.. Late. Serenity let out a yelp of distress as she lost all control. She shook violently until she was suddonly still again. Slowly she turned and faced him. Her stance was defensive and she wasn't in control. With lightning fast speed, her sword was drawn and she was an inch from his body with incredible speed. Her blade hit his inbetween them and she let out a breath of air right in his face that smelled of honey. She breathed heavily as she pushed with her mind and her body against his sword to send him flying out of the stand.

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
__•Vain_Adrianna•__

"Claymore's are my Main Target...Especially my Twin Sister."

Vain was walking through the shadows, keeping her senses up making sure that no one was watching her. Her eyes shined in the darkness of the night when she heard the sound of glass shattering. She smelled them. A Yoma and a...Claymore. She instantly licked her lips and sprinted with lighting fast speed to the area. She arrived at a Fruit stand that was obviously being robbed. She looked and examined everything before her when suddenly, a boy was kicked through the wall of the fruit stand. The scent of a Claymore came off of him. She smirked and walked over to him and looked to the side to see a Yoma standing in the doorway with her sword drawn. She smiled. "Why hello There." She looked at the Girls bag that seemed to bulge.'Fruit.' She thought. "So you prefer to eat Human food rather then flesh?" She smiled, showing 2 sharp canines.
Logan Jericho
He watched as the figure tensed up. He could see it start to shiver. He paused his steps, raising his blade defensively. He wasn't certain what she would do. He could feel it, however, she was a Yoma. But her aura it was odd...she dropped the fruit she held, turning her head to look back. He couldn't see what she looked like, but he could tell from her form now, she was female. Then suddenly, her shaking stopped. She slowly stood up, turning to look at his cloaked form with her equally hidden form. The next moment, she held a sword and slammed into his sword with her own. He bent his knees slightly, holding his ground. He smelt it then, a breathe of honey. This was definitely a woman. He was soon pressed on with a surprising force, even greater then that of a normal yoma, it was as if some unseen force was helping her. He could feel her Yoki aura expanding against him. He was pushed back. He went skidding across the ground looking to her as he stopped himself with his blade, now at the entrance of the stand. He turned his gaze then, feeling the energy of a Yoma. It was far stronger, however. He looked from under his cloak, wide eyed at the awakened being, as she causally talked with the other Yoma.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼Don't worry Sweetie☼

▼The fun's down there, love~▼

Ahmes flew through the skies, hungry for something to eat. She decided to take a little...break.. from her home in the mountains and go hunting for food. She looked around at the village below and noticed an odd scene, a food stand that seemed to be robbed. She could smell two yomas, but that male's scent...it made her drool. She circled the stand, the beating of her wings easily heard, before she dived down at the male, hunger in her eyes and her claws aimed for him. She wanted food, and he certainly smelt like a buffet.

▲The fun's up there, Love~▲

☼I don't bite, well, not that hard~☼

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
__•Vain_Adrianna•__

Vain looked up and saw Ahmes. She knew her very well and saw the Ahmes was aiming to come after her Prey. Her eyes glowed brightly and Vain opened her wings and rocketed up towards Ahmes and growled. "Ahmes, He's mine. Go find your own meal." Her eyes glowed brightly and she hissed at Ahmes and twirled in the air and continued to glare at Ahmes.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☼Don't worry Sweetie☼

▼The fun's down there, love~▼

Ahmes stopped as her old rival, Vain, confronted her, and smirked. "Well, if he's your prey why are you just standing by him like the dumb being you are?" She said with a smirk. Ahmes always thought of herself as better than the other beings just because she had control over the North. She stuck her tongue out at Vain. "Little dumb one, we don't play or keep our prey alive, we kill them, like this!" Suddenly Ahmes dived at a house and crashed into it, and the sounds of screams were heard inside before they were cut off. A few minutes later Ahmes flew out of the house, blood covering her and a hand in her mouth. She swallowed the hand and smirked at Vain."Like so." She said again with her annoying smirk. "Now, why aren't you doing that to your 'prey' that so happens to still be alive?"

▲The fun's up there, Love~▲

☼I don't bite, well, not that hard~☼

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
__•Vain_Adrianna•__

Vain eyes seem to smile at Ahmes. The metallic smell of blood drifted through the air and she licked her lips. She smirked at Ahmes. Like her Rival, Ahmes, She controlled the South. She glared at Ahmes. "I was getting to it but "Little Miss Fruit Eater" here interrupted me." The wind blew again and the smell of Honey coming off of the Yoma down below them made Vain cover her nose. She hated the smell of anything sweet. She sighed and smiled. Hearing Ahmes taunts, She flipped backwards and flew down to the boy to inspect him by looking into his eyes then flew back up to Ahmes."He's a Natural. He absorbs Yoma." She looked at the boy and smirked."He also consumes them so eating him would be like eating one of our own..." She said and closed her eyes. "You are so Immature, Ahmes...Like a Newborn Yoma..."

((Edited!!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces