Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
_♦♦♦Mystery Adrianna♦♦♦_

Come on Rude Boy Boy Boy, Can you get it up?

Mystery and Vain's movements were pure fight. Mystery growled and looked her twin in the eye. "I've had enough of you and you Yoma scum." She then kicked Vain in the chest, sending Vain backwards and crashing into the remains of the Fruit Stand. Vain crumbled to the ground and looked up at her Sister and Mystery stood above her. "Stay down." Mystery proceeded to say. Vain didn't argue just stood and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. Mystery knew she was just running away and going to look for her next meal. She closed her eyes when she heard Ed's grunts of frustration. She looked at Lucifer and decided that she also had no choice. She appeared in front of Lucifer hovering over him and kicked him into a house and she landed on the wet ground. She looked at Ed and saw his cloak with holes in it. "If you wish, I have already finished with my opponent. I could take him off of your hands." Her yoma eyes showed fury and concern.

User Image
User Image

│║█║ ║█│║█║▌│║│║║▌ E d w a r dE l r i c x

Edward wasn't going to just let someone take his fight for him. He shook his head. "No. But you might want to stay behind me." He said as he wrapped his arm around her front and pushed her behind him. With his claymore in hand, Edward slammed his hands together with his claymore between them. Blue lightning strikes began to form around his hands and weapon. Suddonly, edward slammed the tip of his claymore down. The blue lightning spread through teh ground towards lucifer at fast speeds. When it reached him, smoke billowed into the air and a gust of wind pushed against Edward. Mystery was fine standing behind him. The explosion was powerful enough to send Lucifer flying a couple blocks. When everything died down Edward turned to Mystery, a serious look on his face. He grabbed her arm firmly but not enough to hurt her and pulled her in slightly. "Dont ever put yourself in harms way for me again. No matter what. Do you understand?" He said to her. It was obvious he was thankful for her doing it, but he didn't want her to get hurt on his account. He let her go slowly and stood up straight. He was taller than her. By alot. Edward looked around to see Kana and the Harpie still fighting. Ray was nowhere to be seen but Edward was sure that he was still around.. Just playing games... waiting. Ray was smart and insane.. A bad combination. He knew this fight wasnt over yet.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image

( out-of-character N/A )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜa n a
xXxXxXxXx███████████████████████████████████████

xXxXxXxXx
§ah a n g e r l a r
xXxXxXxXx██████████████████████████████████████████████████

i ' c a r e ' f o r ' m y ' o w n ' h e a r t

Kana stopped her attack to turn and see that Ed and Mystery's opponents were gone and just standing there watching her fight. She wasn't going to carry on her fight to show what she could do infront of the others. "Another time yoma" she said before moving away from the monster. "Your opponents just vanished" she said as she quickly switched her personality. As she walked over to them she tripped, but stopped herself from falling with her spear. She quickly stood up straight and act like it never happened. "It's been awhile since I've seen the two of you love birds" she teased.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
_♦♦♦Mystery Adrianna♦♦♦_

Mystery blushed wildly as he seemed to protect her. She listened to him speak, Her eyes turning back to silver but her eyes had a hint of aqua in them. She nodded and blushed. "Alright..." She looked around and closed her eyes. She picked up her Claymore and slashed it to the side to get rid of the blood that stained it. She sighed as she examined the hilt of her Claymore. It was burned, Charred to be more exact. She closed her eyes. She would have to request for her Claymore to be repaired...but she knew they were already preparing a new claymore for her and it would be ready this Evening. She looked at Ed. She would stay with Ed but she needed to get back to her Assignment...She had to find 5 Veracious Eaters in the village. She knew she would need some help...She would ask Ed after the fight...She looked up at Ed with her Silver-Aqua eyes. She heard Kana and blushed wildly.

((edited!))
Logan Jericho
Logan slowly pulled his hand back as she took the necklace. He sighed at her suspicious speaking. "Well..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a peach for her as well. "Are you really a Yoma?" He asked her, almost out of the blue.

Fashionable Werewolf

OoOsExYwItChOoO

((you missed my post, Kana was talking to ed and mysery))

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Okami_Ryuu1
OoOsExYwItChOoO

((you missed my post, Kana was talking to ed and mysery))

((Sorry. We must have posted at the same time. I didn't see it but I edited it when I saw it. ^_^ ))

User Image
User Image

Edward watched as Kana let the fight go. Interesting enough. "Good to see you too clumsy. Thought that after a few years you would have gained some better hand eye coordination." He said laughing as she approached. Through the holes in his cloak, if one looked closely enough, they would be able to see the shining of his automail arm against the rain. Ed ran his fingers through his wet hair. He looked to Mystery who seemed to have an innocent look on her face, as if he had just punished her for something and she was sorry. He looked back to Kana as he put his Claymore away. Though he knew that Ray was still here and that other one.. He was just being very watchful. This fight is definately not over.

( out-of-character N/A )
User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E

Serenity looked at the peach in his hand. What the hell? Slowly she reached out and took the peach from his hand. After looking back and forth between him and the peach she began to slowly lower her weapon.. But not by much. "I am... But I'm not."She said as she put her back to the wall. Slowly she began to inch around him in the hallway until she was behind him. Then she lightly ran down the hall and into the kitchen where she put the peach on the shelf along with the other food.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜa n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ah a n g e r l a r

Kana grinned at Mystery when she blushed at the comment. She then sharply turned her gaze to Ed. "I don't know what your talking about you must of eaten something, because your seeing things" she said as she fanned her hand at him. She held onto her spear, keeping it at the ready, knowing that the yoma wouldn't just back down so easily. "Besides your one to talk, how can you move around in the rain, aren't you going to rust, mr.robot".

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
_♦♦♦Mystery Adrianna♦♦♦_

Mystery was still Blushing at Kana's words. She looked up and saw the sky clearing up and she remembered when Her and Vain would pick strawberries from the berry patch on rainy days because the rain made them juicer. She smiled and the smile disappeared when she remembered how Vain is now. She closed her eyes and looked at Ed as he ran his hands through his hair. She gathered up all of her hair and bent over to the left a bit and twisted up all oh her hair to wring out all of the water. She then shook her hair a little and let it fall down her back. Her hair gleamed silver as the sunlight hit it with the remaining drops of rain in it. She looked around the remains of the now ghost town. She couldn't sense Ray anywhere but with him being mad, She kept her guard up. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a old Black Card...for Vain when she was changing from her Claymore. Mystery had gotten there to late and Vain was already a Awakened Being. She tightened her grip on the Black Card and closed her eyes. She looked at Kana and frowned. "He isn't a robot....Those are his prosthetics...."

{OOC: Someday by Nickelback XD }

User Image
User Image

Edwards eyes went soft when she said that. The loss of his limbs was a tramatic experience that put him through alot of pain and misery. It was a soft subject on him. He never just shows people his limbs unless its all out. He always wears his cloak and gloves and it was obvious she touched on a soft spot. He turned his head to the side and looked at his shoulder for a moment in silence before looking back up. "I don't know what you're talking about.... You must be seeing things..." He said softly as the rain came down gently and was beginning to stop. He looked up at the sky and let the rain fall on his face. It soothed him for the time being. He tried not to show emotion anymore. It was always a waste for him. He gained nothing. And emotion did nothing but hurt. So instantly he was back to himself again as he looked between the two. "Well ladies... It was a pleasure fighting with you again, but I guess mother nature is telling us that this fight is over so i guess this is where i depart." He said softly as he looked between the two. He nodded his head to kana. "Pleasure as always Kana..." He then looked to Mystery. "Pleasure..." He said softly. He looked between the two once again before slowly walking between them.

( out-of-character N/A )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜa n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ah a n g e r l a r

Kana eyes flickered as she looked apon the sad faces. Her eyes were almost a glare at Mystery's comment about Ed prosthetices, "I know" she said with a serious tone, but quickly changed her expression into a happy go lucky on. Turning her attention back to Ed as he said he was about to leave. She remembered when he first lost his limps, the guy was down in the dumps for days, she remembered as she shook her head. "Remeber Ed what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" she said before he left. "Well then, time for me to leave as well" she said as she turned and walked off. She didn't even bother with her water hair and clothes, knowing she would need it for the heat, once she heat the desert.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
_♦♦♦Mystery Adrianna♦♦♦_

Mystery sat and listened to Edward in silence. She smiled at Kana as she left. When she saw Edward walk away, She blinked and her face returned to the emotionless state it was always put in. Then she remembered. She sheathed her Claymore and ran after Ed. "Edward! Please Wait- EEP!" She tripped over a dead body and flipped forward and then landed on her bottom. "Damn..." She said. She never tripped....never. She stood up and brushed herself off and ran to his side. "Ed." She was gasping for breath when she looked up at him. "I was wondering, If you aren't busy. If you could help me with this Assignment." She straightened her position and crossed her arms. "There are 5 Veracious Eaters in this village and there have been for last 3 months...I was wondering if you would come and..." The word help seemed like a word a little kid would use. She sighed. "If you would come and assist me." She felt a ping of pain in her leg where she had fallen. She looked down at her leg and saw a large gash in her leg. She gasped and cursed under her breath.

{OOC: Someday by Nickelback XD }

User Image
User Image

Edwards stopped in his tracks and stared at the ground. 'What doesnt kill you....' Edward can almost remember everything that happened that day. Two Yoma's alone. Edward was just passing by when they attacked. He was more unprepared than he ever was. A brutal fight took place, but Edward was just outmatched. They consumed his right arm and left leg. It wasn't until another Claymore came along that he was found. They scurried off and left him there to bleed to death. The other Claymore took him to his home but left. He didn't even see their face. He didn't even know who saved him. He never got to thank them. For days he laid in bed with one leg and one arm. He kept thinking to himself that he was going to die. The Yoma would eventaully find him and finish him off. How could he fight with one arm and one leg?

Edward wasn't going to give up that easy. He spent weeks and months in his home inventing and putting together his automail. When the day came that he finally finished his work, he put himself together through the painful process of attaching every single part of his arm and leg to his actual nerves. It took an entire day to do the proceedure.. It took a week for him to get used to them. a month after that he was fighting again. But to this day he still wonders who that Claymore was that saved him. He will never know.

'What doesn't kill you...' True.. It makes you stronger.. But the insentiveness of the fact that he almost died was apparent.Edwards train of thought was broken when he heard his name and an EEP. He looked over his shoulder to see Mystery falling over herself. It kind of made him smile but the smile faded. When she reached his side, he turned to her. She then explained that hse needed help with an assignment. He raised an eyebrow at her. Help? with an assignment? The reason assignments are given to people is because they are good enough to do it on their own. Edward knows theres more behind this asking him thing than just helping her. It just didn't fit together.

"Alright. I'll help you. Theres alwyas the possiblity that it might help me in my assignment. But before we go off hunting, we need to go to my place first. There's some things I have to do and get." He said softly. He looked over to see Kana leaving. Wherever she is going, may she have luck.

( out-of-character N/A )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas