Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a
xXxXxXxXx███████████████████████████████████████

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r
xXxXxXxXx██████████████████████████████████████████████████

i ' c a r e ' f o r ' m y ' o w n ' h e a r t

Kana let the sadness fade from her eyes so Shay wouldn't feel bad about it. "I didn't mean to frighten you, I just wanted to show you part of my life and that thrill of seeing something so beautiful". She shook her head, "don't worry I wont do something like that again" her voice was stiff as she tried to hide something else. She turned into her human form and walked away from Shay. "Come on lets go" she said as she walked into the town.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
Logan Jericho
Logan's eyes widened as she turned around. He blushed brightly as he looked to her. It took him a few moments, but he quickly looked away. Logan's face shifted to that of concern at her words. He glanced to her carefully. "Then why do you look down as you say this?"

User Image
User Image

│║█║ ║█│║█║▌│║│║║▌ E d w a r dE l r i c x

Edward looked around as they reached the edge of town. Lifting his nose into the air, he sniffed. Something smelled like wet Yoma. "The difference of power is enough to change anyone." He said as he began to walk towards the wooded area.

Shay nodded to her. "Im sorry I didn't get to see it." He whispered as he began to follow her. "So where are we going?" He asked getting up next to her.

Serenity shrugged. "Its not a matter of looking in a certain direction. Just because I look down doesnt mean I hold sorrow..." She whispered.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image

( out-of-character )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana looked at Shay out of the corner of her eye. "To the building thats holding all of the fights". She walked up to the building and stopped at a tabled that had a male and female sitting behind it. "Are both of you wanting to sign up with couples fighting?" The girl asked as she looked at Kana and Shay. "No, I'll just be fighting and I'll go against the male and female round" she said as she started to sigh herself up. "Are you sure miss that you want to do this? All the fighters are really strong" they both said with worry as they look Kana over. "I'll be fine and I signed the waver already" she said as she handed it over. "Ok miss then make sure you and your boyfriend drop of your weapons at the holding area, there are to be no weapons in the main room or in the back room, where you will wait". Kana nodded and took Shay's hand and pulled him along to go inside.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image
εїзxxxxxxxxxxxxEve Mangora

Just Call Me Eve

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Or Mangora

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Eve just shrugged, "I guess so, but I think what really drives them crazy is when they first change and there is nothing to keep there humanity about them, but then again I'm not fully sure about it after all I'm new to the field". "So what are you smelling" she asked.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{ o o c ;; }
Logan Jericho
Logan himself crossed his arms. He looked down. "I see...if...if that's truly the case...I apologize." He turned away from her. "It's...it's best I go then." He began to walk towards the edges of the pond.

User Image
User Image

│║█║ ║█│║█║▌│║│║║▌ E d w a r dE l r i c x

Edward didn't look at her as he peered into the woods. "Her..." He said. "Smells like wet Yoma. As if she's bathing... If we can catch her off guard... It will be easier to kill her." He said not even caring that she would most likely be naked. Nothing he hasn't seen on a woman before. Stepping into the woods, Edward prepared to venture forward.

Shay looked around. Seriously? She did this stuff for money? The compound usually pays damn good money to them.. Why does she feel the need to fight humans for it? He didn't know but he wasn't going to say anything as he was led into the back room with her. He didn't even catch the word boyfriend coming out of the womans mouth. "So what time do you fight?" He asked simply.

Serenity turned back around as he began to leave. "I'll be back when I'm finished." She whispered softly as she waited for him to be completely gone. Softly she bathed a bit more... Taking her time getting herself clean.
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image

( out-of-character )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana had already gone through the weapon drop of and was patted down just to make sure she didn't have and hidden weapons on her. She the lead Shay to the back room and pulled out an outfit from one of the lockers. "I'll be on the other side of that current so don't freak and no peeking" she said as she went behind the current to change into the other outfit. "Not sure but they'll come in and tell me when it's my time, oh and when I'm up to fight they'll lead you to the main room so you can watch". When she was done changing she came out with her normal clothes in her hand and with the new outfit on, which was a pair of short short and a tight black shirt that exposed her stomach. "Do you even know what type of fighting this is" she asked with a grin on her lips as she put her clothes in the locker and locked it.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

Fashionable Werewolf

((I'm not going to be on gaia for ten days because of a trip I'm taking with my little brother.))
Logan Jericho
Logan walked from the pond and headed back towards his home, towel around his waist. He reached the home, and quickly moved to his clothes, dressing himself. He then moved to the counter. He he gathered some fruit, and took a knife, beginning to cut them up.

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Its better to be broken.... "
User Image
Blade
"....Than to brake."
User Image
[/size

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
"Its better to be broken.... "
User Image
Blade
"....Than to brake."
User Image
[Blade was sleeping in a coach who was taking him to the next town over to see the who was their and who would challenge him but instead he was woke with a jolt a highwayman had pulled over it over with death threats, instead of waiting to see what happened he opened the door and silenced the disturbance quietly he then looked back up to the driver and told him to keep on going.After that Blade got back inside and went back to his daily nap.Hours after hours he slept there, it was the longest he had ever slept continuously.After he had finally made it to a town he had woke up the moment they entered .He could sense multiple Huge yoki auras a few were claymores but the rest were high powered yoma he thought about it for a minute he was deciding wether or not he should go after the yoma here and just move on or should he attack both claymore and yoma but he was in the dark as to the new generations abilitys so he would most likely have to fight blindly and he hated doing that.After Blade jumped out he made a beeline to the inn making sure no one noticed him.He paid the wage and went back to sleep as quickly as he could.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff