Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E

Serenity held the sword to his throat but didn't advance, even when he held her arm to stop her, she didnt put any force into his hand to show that she wasn't intending to kill him. She stared blankly at him for a moment, frozen. His hood had come off and for some reason, Serenity felt normal. The Yoma in her subsided quickly. But she couldn't stop staring. She finally shook her head and her face went serious as she inched closer to him. "Stay away from me." She growled in a soft tone at him. It was then she stood up and stepped over his head, putting her sword away at her side. As she stepped over him, her cloak brushed along his face. She might have seen him, but he didn't see her. She would spare his life. For now.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Logan Jericho
Logan looked up at her as she appeared about to kill him. She just leaned over him, staring at him. The next thing he knew, she leaned him and warned him to stay away. She stood up and moved to walk away. As she did though. His hand gripped her cloak as he pulled himself up, raising his sword. Her cloak may have been torn by it.
User Image

Serenity felt a hard pull on her cloak and before she could say anything, her cloak tore completely around her. She spun in anger but that only made it tear more. Losing her footing she fell on her back and her cloak completely ripped off in his hand. Her hood fell in one piece behind her head. Out from it flowed long beautiful blonde hair. Soft flawless tan skin was revealed and as Serenity looked up at the man who tore her cloak, her bright golden eyes shined with not just beauty but anger as well. Serenity pushed herself up on her elbows as she grabbed some of the remains of her cloak. She felt so naked without her face being covered. She felt so wrong. Looking to her side she noticed that some of her fruit had spilled from her bag and onto the ground. Her bright golden eyes went wide in fear as she struggled to pick them up in a frantic hurry to return them to her bag by her side. She didn't even care that the man was pointing a sword at her.

Logan Jericho
Logan's own eyes widened. before him, from the cloak, a woman, appeared, with golden blond hair, bright yellow eyes, and tanned skin. She fell over as more of her cloak tore away. She looked worried and angered as she moved her hands to grab what was left of her cloak and try and replaced her fruit into her bag. Logan slowly began to lower his blade, just looking to her. Could she really be a Yoma. She didn't look just beautiful like the others did, she looked human, purely human. "What...are you?"
User Image

Serenity frantically hurried to place the fruit in the bag once again. Some of it couldnt be saved and she left it on the ground. She was saddened by some of it because some of it was her favorite. Peaches. She would have loved to eat those.. But ruined.. And she can't get them back now. She got to her feet and gathered all her pieces of torn cloak, shoving them in her bag. When the man finally spoke to her she froze and looked at him with ehr piercing golden eyes. She took a few steps forward until she was just practically an inch away from him. She didnt blink and didnt break her stare. "Misunderstood." She said in a harsh tone as she grabbed her cloak piece from his very hands. She took many large steps backwards without breaking eye contact as she shoved her cloak piece into her bag. "I'm. Misunderstood." She said again. This time it was soft and gentle. Almost like a cry. Her eyes went soft. "You won't find me, So don't seek me." She said softly before rushing past him in a gust of wind. She went diagonoly in the direction they came from. She planned to surpass the group of Yoma's ahead and make it home to eat what little she had left. All she had left behind was a small piece of her cloak, .peaches, and a golden chain that seemed to have no value to it. She then disappeared into the darkness, leaving them all behind.. But her belonging, not willingly.

Logan Jericho
Logan just stared at her as she gathered all her things. She slowly stepped towards him and took the cloak, looking to him almost threateningly. She spoke again, saying to him that she was misunderstood, even while she gathered her things. Her words grew less hostile the second time she said it. She then said she couldn't be found, essentially, that any effort to find her would be futile. She turned and ran. He looked down to what she had left. there were peaches some of her cloak...and a golden chain. He gently moved to the chain, picking it up. He looked to it, and then back in the direction she went. He rushed in the direction she went.

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜa n a
xXxXxXxXx███████████████████████████████████████

xXxXxXxXx
§ah a n g e r l a r
xXxXxXxXx██████████████████████████████████████████████████

i ' c a r e ' f o r ' m y ' o w n ' h e a r t

Kana shifted the bag on her back as she traveled through the dry land. "I'm so bored, I haven't seen a fricken yoma in miles, where are they" she growl as she kick the dirt before stumbling over her own feet. She quickly got back on her feet and looked around to make sure no one saw what just happened. The white haired woman dusted herself off and continued to walk. "Glade no one saw that" she mumbled to herself. If someone saw her talking to herself they would think she was crazy, but talking to herself helped from being crazy, an odd way to put it, but it was true. She then stopped feeling the energy of a large group of yoma gathered at a village. A wide grin came to her lips before she jumped up in the air with excitement. "So thats where all of them went". She then darted off to the village as she hand her spear ready at hand.

Once she reached the edge of the town, she slowed her pace and walked over to the large group seeing a normal fighting with one of the yoma. "So your the one taking all the yoma" she mumbled she then turned her attention to the others and smirked. "So which one of you wants to fight" she said with a grin and a glint in her eye. If it wasn't for her energy to tell that she was a claymore, you would have guessed she was a yoma by her thrust for blood.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
User Image

Serenity had managed to wiggle her way around the group of Yoma. She almost ran into another Claymore but she quickly diverted it by taking a quick detour. This just wasn't a good night to go out on. How was she supposed to know they would be on the hunt on a night like this. The rain began to grow much much heavier now. Serenity's hair was soaked, but she didn't care about that. She eventually made it to the allyway she started in. Looking both ways to make sure no one was watching, she quickly lifted the lid, dropped down inside the hole and placed the lid back in its place. Dropping down the hole the only way to go is forward through a small dark cramped tunnel. After a bit though it opens up into a very large room. This room looked... Normal. It had a large area to sit, a few tables and chairs. Pictures on the cement walls and flowers in a clay vase. It looked like an average home. Across the room was a large archway that opened up to a kitchen looking place. There were shelves on the walls with labels of what looked to be food names. There was a place to cook the foods and a place to throw away foods and wash foods. In between the archway and the living area was another small hallway. Going down a bit of ways there were two more archways. One led into a bedroom, where she had makeshifted a nice looking bed, a few tables and a place for her cloths. In the other archway, which none of the rooms have doors, was what appeared to be a bathroom. There was a small cement wall that went up to her knees surrounding a small area of the room. In that area was a drain on the floor and on the wall were two broken pipes.One was labled hot, and the other cold. They hung right next to each other with corks in them to prevent the water from going anywhere when she isnt using it. Yes. This certainly was a normal looking home. Just no wallpaper or carpet.

Serenity had forgotten that she left the candles lit. The room was bright with the flames. She thought they would be nothing but melted wax by the time she got back but they looked the same as when she left. So she shrugged and walked through the living room and to the kitchen where she unpacked what she had gathered with a sigh. Looking to the label that said peaches on it, she sighed. She pulled her bag over her shoulder and threw it on her couch as she went down the hall to her bedroom. She pulled out an extra outfit, and her last cloak and laid them out on her bed. She then walked across the hall to her bathroom where she stood in the shower area, but didn't turn on the water. Instead she just stood there with her eyes closed.

As she stood there, the water tha had gotten on her began to float from her body and hair into the air, forming a ball of water above her head. The water was lifted from her cloths and hair until they were dry again. The ball was huge. She then stepped out of the shower and let the ball drop. It splashed but nothing got on her as it ran down the drain. Serenity ran her fingers through her hair and returned to her room to change.

Logan Jericho
Logan rushed into the city. he avoided the path along which the other Yoma were. They seemed preoccupied. He could feel it, something like a Yoma but different. Could it have been a claymore. It would be best to avoid her. Claymores often saw naturals either as Yoma or as a threat. He rushed through the rain, his cloak covering him. Holding the golden chain in his hand he used the yoki aura left on it, to follow the woman's aura. He was lead into and alley way, and looked down. there was a lid on the ground. He slowly lifted it and looked down inside. He climbed down, replacing the lid, before turning and following her aura through the tunnel. He relative shortness and thinness allowed him to make it through. He crawled out, as silently as he could into a large room. This place, underground, looked like a small home. He slowly stepped inside. He looked around for a moment,before slowly moving towards the hallway, hearing movement as Serenity had entered her room. He slowly approached.

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
_♦♦♦Mystery Adrianna♦♦♦_

I tried to kill the pain, But it only brought more...

Mystery hadn't been far from the town where her sister and The other Yoma had gather. She could also sense Kana. She closed her eyes and shifted the claymore on her back. She entered the village where everyone seemed to gather and she looked at Vain, Kana and...Lucifer. They were Vain and Mystery's cousin and Mystery and Lucifer didn't speak at all. He was another Yoma to her and she must put them down...

She looked at Kana and stood beside her and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Kana, Do you really want to Intimidate these Awakened Beings? There are 3 of them here." Her silver eyes shifted over to Vain and Mystery glared at her sister. Both of them as if on cue said, "Sister" at the same time, with the same amount of venom in their voices. Mystery laid her hand on the hilt of her claymore and looked at Kana. "If you don't plan on being consumed by these Awakened Being and you don't have another assignment you can-" Then she heard vain speak up. "Running away again, Are we Mystery?" Vain snickered.

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
__•Vain_Adrianna•__

"Claymore's are my Main Target...Especially my Twin Sister."

Vain smiled as she spoke to her sister. She looked behind her to see another Claymore, a possible friend of Mystery's of course. She hated Mystery. She was all goody two-shoes and never tried to have any fun. Everything to mystery was work, kill yoma's but what do you expect from a Claymore?

Vain looked over at the crazy looking man, back to Ahmes then to Lucifer. She growled then looked at the new claymore and her sister. "2 Claymore at the same time? I've never eaten 2 claymore at once. I guess I will enjoy this." She licked her lips and her eyes glowed a fierce red.
User Image

Serenity felt something was wrong. She instantly stopped. Going completely quiet. Then she heard it. A footstep against the concrete floor. She instantly grabbed a sharp knife off the bedside table and appeared standing next to the archway behind the wall where he wouldn't see her. She held the knife up and ready for anything. As he were to come around the corner, her first reaction would be to grab him and shove him against the wall with the knife to his throat. No stranger comes into her home.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼Don't worry Sweetie☼

▼The fun's down there, love~▼

Ahmes heard her stomach growl a bit in hunger and frowned. She laughed at what Lucifer said about Vain. "Yeah Vain, stop being a little succubus~" She teased. "I only came over from the smell of a delicious looking Natural, I didn't know succubus here," Ahmes waved her winged arm at Vain, "would be here."She smelled the air and suddenly a crazy-looking yoka came over to them and she smirked."Looks like this place is some sort of magnet for us." She said and soon saw a Claymore. Ahmes's eyes lit up excitedly. A battle? Of course! Ahmes smiled at the claymore."Of course I'll battle you, it's been some time since I've had the meet of a Claymore.." She said to the Claymore with a smile as she licked her fanged lips with a snake-like tongue. She looked at Lucifer. "Maybe you won't mind fighting two?" She said to the Claymore before smirking at Lucifer."You can join in if you want, but I call her body first."

▲The fun's up there, Love~▲

☼I don't bite, well, not that hard~☼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

│║█║ ║█│║█║▌│║│║║▌ E d w a r dE l r i c x

What a sight. So many Claymore and Yoma in the same place. Interesting. They usually don't cluster like this. Well so be it, Edward was tired of sitting on the rooftop watching everyone get to know each other. He took a step forward off the building edge and landed gently below. The sound of metal hitting the ground could be heard but there was nothing but him standing there.

Edward wore nothing but complete black with a red cloak over top. He wore black leather glove, mainly to hide his automail arm. His long blonde hair flowed as he walked and his golden eyes shifted between everyone. Edward is a widely known Claymore. He's known for the amount of Yoma he has taken out and the incident that made him practically famous in these parts. Not to mention his invention.

On his back his Claymore shifted as he walked. Under his cloths his automail shifted as well. "Well isn't this a sight. So many Yoma. And so many of my fellow Claymores. So whats the occasion?" He said as he approached the group near the other claymores.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( out-of-character N/A )

Desirable Tycoon

arrow
Hi I'm...

Ray

User Image
Ray smiled at the dark haired succubus. "Me? I'm Ray," he stated simply. Shaking his head to get rid of some of the rain, with the end result sticking out in every direction. Grinned still plastered on his face he watched the other male watch him silently. His attention span didn't hold long though, as the voice of a girl broke in followed by the stench of Claymore. Within moments later another Claymore landed and spoke.
"Why haven't you heard? There's to be a feast!"
A dark look flashed through his eyes as he said: "And your invited."
...but you can call me crazy

{{Out of Cons: EDITED}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items