Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shay Alexander Cross

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBreak down to the rhythm within.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo you can feel like me.

Shay slept a bit longer after Kana had left. Soon his eyes began to slowly open and softly he sat up. "Kana?" He whispered softly looking around. Seeing she was gone, he quickly got to his feet. "Kana?!?" He said again a bit louder.

Thee End.User Image

|⋆| I Am Strong | ooc : | Hard As A Rock | LOVE ME |⋆|

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image
εїзxxxxxxxxxxxxEve Mangora

Just Call Me Eve

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Eve walked out of the compound and grinned as she stretched. She just got a done with her testing and was now free to roam around and have missions like other claymores, but now she had to fine her partner. "Now where could that Edward be" she grumbled as she started walking. They gave her a a spot that he might be, but by the time she got there he would have moved.

{ o o c ;; }
Logan Jericho
Logan watched in awe, in more ways then one. He was in awe at the beauty of her form as she bathed. But just as much, he was left in awe, his mouth hanging open, as he listened to her voice. She sang a song, a beautiful song. In the song, however, there was sadness. He could sort of hear it in her voice. There was something wrong. Before he knew it...he found himself slowly, and silently stepping forward.

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a
xXxXxXxXx███████████████████████████████████████

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r
xXxXxXxXx██████████████████████████████████████████████████

i ' c a r e ' f o r ' m y ' o w n ' h e a r t

Kana had just finished killing the yoma as she devoured it whole. She licked her lips. Her ears perked up and her head lifted up as she heard her name. The wolf moved through the trees and saw Shay a bit panic. She didn't have time to clean the blood off her fur. "Don't worry, I'm right here" she said softly. Kana laid down and started cleaning her paws and muzzle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E

Serenity heard nothing. As her song finished, she sighed. Her mother had sang her that song.. And once.. It had happened... A man she had really liked... Looked down upon her for the beast that she was. It was a horrible time in her life.. And that song.. She just couldn't stop singing it. Sighing, she rung out her hair and just stood in the water, looking at herself in the reflection. She looked alot like her mother.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Shay Alexander Cross

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBreak down to the rhythm within.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo you can feel like me.

Shay sighed. "You hunted?" He shrugged. "Well at least you are fed. I won't have to worry about taking you to another inn." He said chuckling. "So is there anywhere specific you want to go? Someone you want to see? Place you want to be?" He asked. He figured she would not want to be in here for much longer.

Thee End.User Image

|⋆| I Am Strong | ooc : | Hard As A Rock | LOVE ME |⋆|

User Image
User Image

│║█║ ║█│║█║▌│║│║║▌ E d w a r dE l r i c x

Edward walked down the street, hood over his head and his automail fully recovered. He had fixed it.. Unknown to what happened to Mystery.. He still had no memories of what has happened for the past few week.. He just remembered waking up with her in teh room then she left.. After awhile, Edward left to fix his automail himself and forgot that she was even supposed to come back as he ventured to the nearby inn to find a place to stay.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image

( out-of-character EDWARD DOWN! EDWARD DOWN!! )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana looked at Shay and nodded, "you could say that". When she was finished, she stood up and turned back into her human form. She raised an eyebrow and put hands on her hips. "It's not like you paid for it and I couldn't even enter into the wrestling thing to get more money". "Umm not really, but I want to visit the towns that have competitions at I could enter to get some money" she said as she pondered on the thought. She then pulled out a folded map from her shirt and unfolded .

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

Just Call Me Eve

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx

Eve had been walking for hours and she wanted to complain. She put her hands on her hips and looked around the town. "Where the heck is he, if that guy was just lying just to talk to me then I'm going to......sigh". "HEY IS ANY ONE HERE NAMED EDWARD" she shouted.

{ o o c ;; }
[

User Image
User Image

Edward heard his name being shouted. He didn't look up though from behind his red hood.. He was used to people looking for him. Some wanted to kill him.. Some wanted him to teach them.. Either way he was not interested in being caught by whoever wanted him ow, so while the crowd was frozen, Edward slipped into an allyway and broke out running. His cloack flew up behind him as he ran, not looking back.

Looking at the map in her hand he raised an eyebrow. "Tournaments? Competitions? Do you really need to go through all that for money? You realize the organization will pay us for everything we need right?" He asked simply to her.

( out-of-character )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

Just Call Me Eve

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx

Eve saw a male dressed a red cape, slip in an alley. She sighed and took off running, chasing the male. "Hey wait up, I was sent from the claymore compound. I'm your new partner" she shouted. "Dame it, I hate running. I said stop" she growled as she stopped and slammed her fist in the ground and let the earth raise up and roll towards the male.

{ o o c ;; }

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana nodded, "yeah I have to. They told me that they would pay for everything except the food. I eat to much so it cuts to much out of their pockets". "Besides it's fun entering them" she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
Logan Jericho
He moved closer and closer to her. He didn't know what possessed him to do this, but he slowly stepped into the waters. Nervously, he approached her. He moved to wrap his arms around her in a gentle embrace. He did it, perhaps, in the inherit yearning to comfort her.

User Image
User Image

Edward heard every word she said. Partner? What? Hell no. Edward works alone. As she slammed her fist into the ground and brought the earth up under him, he clapped his hands together and pressed them to the earth that was coming up. Blue sparks surrounded it before it shot in a powerful block directly at her, as Edward lept off of it, having used it as a ride upwards, and onto the rooftops. Landing he didn't even look back as he started jumping from roof to roof.

Shay shrugged. "If you want to put yourself in danger, be that way, but you realize your brother will be able to find you faster that way." He said to her.

Serenity felt arms wrap around her and she jumped. Why... Who? She didn't have to look over her shoulder to know it was Logan. It was the wya he held her. He had done it so many times before that she has gotten used to it. She brought her arms up under his to cover her naked form, but she didn't struggle. "What are you doing here? Why did you follow me? Did you see me?" She asked in a soft whisper.

( out-of-character )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana shook her head, "no, it's not what you think it is" she laughed and shook her head. "Hmm knowing you, you would like the display of fighting alot" she said with a smirk. "But this time we are getting there a different way, my way" she said as she smirked before turning her back to him.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas